Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458506 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: yeah yeah yeah!! Is like you talk of fiction, bokoharam operate in nigeria, you should clean your back yard!! Dont make excuses when it comes to nigeria and you expect us to bliv your story. But when it comes to SA we lie and you are quick to throw your 1cent worth of your analysis, qouting some media stories as your sources!! Theres no propaganda bout boko
Actually there is. If you had followed the news, you would know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
patriot4:
One of the three fastest growing economies. Do I need to give you a drawing ?
ey baba!!! Fastest yes in terms of cosumption, what do you produce in your country other than oil which is the hands of foreign companies? You do not have well established manufacturing sector!! So if you knw so much what could increase your country gdp
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: mxm foetsek!! What truth?dont knw anythng bout military but man SA is best,killing 13 troops doesnt make any country WEAK!! You jst have 'beef or steak' lol with SA.
You are right the killing of 13 troops doesn't make you weak, but the fact that you lost a war against SELEKA does.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: ey baba!!! Fastest yes in terms of cosumption, what do you produce in your country other than oil which is the hands of foreign companies? You do not have well established manufacturing sector!! So if you knw so much what could increase your country gdp
All this is coming
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
patriot4: Actually there is. If you had followed the news, you would know.
what news? You have dicckless men running around your country terrorising people and you blame it on propoganda!!!! Hunt anyone whos behind that propaganda!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: what news? You have dicckless men running around your country terrorising people and you blame it on propoganda!!!! Hunt anyone whos behind that propaganda!!
How do you suggest we hunt aljazeera ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
patriot4: All this is coming
when Vision 2050!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: what news? You have dicckless men running around your country terrorising people and you blame it on propoganda!!!! Hunt anyone whos behind that propaganda!!
how do you suggest we hunt presstv.
And how do you suggest we hunt some westerners who keep saying in the news that bh is fighting for justice, and that they are innocent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: when Vision 2050!!
Soon enough.
I would like to remind you that it is projected that in 2050 Nigeria will be one of the six richest countries on earth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
patriot4:
How do you suggest we hunt aljazeera ?
dont asked me! Thought nigeria as you all claim have the smartest people in africa!! So use your smart brain and deal with that aljezeera
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
patriot4:
Soon enough.
I would like to remind you that it is projected that in 2050 Nigeria will be one of the six richest countries on earth.
kwakwakwakwakwa....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: dont asked me! Thought nigeria as you all claim have the smartest people in africa!! So use your smart brain and deal with that aljezeera
The best you can do in that case is infiltrate them, but it is quite hard because we are not of the same skin colour as them. But once we have recruited some arabs, things will go better, I guess.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
kgr28: dont asked me! Thought nigeria as you all claim have the smartest people in africa!! So use your smart brain and deal with that aljezeera
Or we could just ignore them and continue our fight which is fast reaching its end. Needless to say we are winning.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2013
Henry120:

Ok, GOOD. how did the stuff you are making now, help you out in CAR Seleka rebels should be ranked higher than SANDF. Your army was completely embarrassed in CAR.

hahahaha hohohoo hihihihi hahahah !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:44am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

MRAP(all of them are bassically coppies of SA APCs)
Ingwen AGM
Draankesberg the largest naval ship built in africa
The LEO 150
The 6 shot MGL
The turret used on the badger
The TRT25 turret for RG35 and RG41
G6/5 52
The A dater
The umkonto SAM
Link ZA

Should I go on. This list can get long.

south africa produced all these weapons listed above, yet illiterate rebels of CAR used your army for target practice and your soldiers ran faster than a cheetah ?

what would have happened if it was nigerian army or ethiopian army that attacked you ? will you start to pee pee in your p.anties while you run for dear life ? running like rabbits that saw a hunter ?

i thought you south africans always laugh at nigerian army AK-47 rifles, why did your soldiers run away when they saw plenty plenty AK-47 rifles in the hands of illiterate CAR rebels ? i thought you said AK-47 is outdated rifle ?

i am far better military analyst than you south african guys, i am not a soldier, but at least my civilian brain knows real war more than all of you combined together. you always say on this forum that numbers dont matter in war, but why did you 200 south african soldiers compete with usain bolt 100m record when you saw 1,000 rebels from CAR ? you should have used your better and far more modern weapons to kill all the 1,000 to 3,000 CAR rebels in the whole country.

so what will you do when you face 150,000 highly trained nigerian army soldiers ?

go back and read my first 3 posts when i joined this forum on page 12, i said it and i am proved right...number of soldiers matter in war...as USA ehy they ran away from korean war 1950-1953 the moment china joined the battle with soldiers swarming like honey bees...US Army ran away and pulled out of korean war.

nigerian army numbers alone is a big danger to south african army. how will you fight us in an urban warfare terrain when we out number you ratio 3 : 1 and the battle is in a built up city like new york city, house to house, hand to hand combat. jet fighters, artillery, armoured tanks become useless, both armies too close and mixed up in the many houses and buildings.

how will south africa fight nigeria or ethiopia in that situation ?

@andrewza, a civilian can be right and you can be wrong, its a matter of who knows the reality of war from history in the past 100 years as recorded.

please if anyone employs a south african soldier as personal body guard, remember to still obtain a life insurance policy cover so that your wife does not become a young widow.

see photos below.... the lamentations of jacob zuma, zulu king of soweto republic.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2013
kgr28: you are of the leading CONSUMPTION economy in the world!! Because you nigerians fvck a lot which will translate consuming a lot, your gdp will certainly increase!! But not in terms of PRODUCTION!!
@all - this guy smokes weed, he's a south african narcotic junkie that found the internet.. do not engage him grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
Soon enough.
by then SA blacks would be extinct.. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2013
kgr28: kwakwakwakwakwa....
oops! His brain just hit a bad sector
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2013
agaugust:

...and your south african army still got disgraced by local rebels of CAR....

How did they get disgraced. They got attacked bu over whemling odds and held there ground.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: I was talking about MEND. boko haram is a wing of alqaida. it hides among civilians, boko haram doesn't have a known base where we could engage it. It tried to come out massively once before, but some 1000 soldiers crushed it in less than one day. So now it hides and sets bombs in the dark.

MEND is due to Nigerias corustion and miss mangment of it's natrul resouses.

Any case 2 MRS companys plus 9SAI some SF, helicopters and recon aircraft would do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
"Michel Djotodia did not speak about the hundreds of South African troops still in his country reliant on France to evacuate them."
http://ewn.co.za/2013/03/30/Red-Cross-reveals-CAR-body-count

lol so dose that guy know about south africas plans. SA has more than enough mean to withdraw it's self with out the french. Actually there has neve been a french airforce aircraft in SA before. So why dont you post a more credbill source.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
You are right the killing of 13 troops doesn't make you weak, but the fact that you lost a war against SELEKA does.

First of we where never at war with seleka, second we never lost since we could hold on tour base third the regional force who's mandat it was to fight seleka lost but those cowards never even fought in the first place.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

The report says only 50% of the one ship will be built in Nigeria.
gosh your realy something! The NNs aradu improvised version is different from the one that will be built 50% in nigeria. The NNS-IMPROVISED is ongoing while the other is about to begin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: Actually there is. If you had followed the news, you would know.

so this was just propergander then

you cant respond to a full on attack in villiag that lasted 2 hours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2013
agaugust:

south africa produced all these weapons listed above, yet illiterate rebels of CAR used your army for target practice and your soldiers ran faster than a cheetah ?

what would have happened if it was nigerian army or ethiopian army that attacked you ? will you start to pee pee in your p.anties while you run for dear life ? running like rabbits that saw a hunter ?

i thought you south africans always laugh at nigerian army AK-47 rifles, why did your soldiers run away when they saw plenty plenty AK-47 rifles in the hands of illiterate CAR rebels ? i thought you said AK-47 is outdated rifle ?

i am far better military analyst than you south african guys, i am not a soldier, but at least my civilian brain knows real war more than all of you combined together. you always say on this forum that numbers dont matter in war, but why did you 200 south african soldiers compete with usain bolt 100m record when you saw 1,000 rebels from CAR ? you should have used your better and far more modern weapons to kill all the 1,000 to 3,000 CAR rebels in the whole country.

so what will you do when you face 150,000 highly trained nigerian army soldiers ?

go back and read my first 3 posts when i joined this forum on page 12, i said it and i am proved right...number of soldiers matter in war...as USA ehy they ran away from korean war 1950-1953 the moment china joined the battle with soldiers swarming like honey bees...US Army ran away and pulled out of korean war.

nigerian army numbers alone is a big danger to south african army. how will you fight us in an urban warfare terrain when we out number you ratio 3 : 1 and the battle is in a built up city like new york city, house to house, hand to hand combat. jet fighters, artillery, armoured tanks become useless, both armies too close and mixed up in the many houses and buildings.

how will south africa fight nigeria or ethiopia in that situation ?

@andrewza, a civilian can be right and you can be wrong, its a matter of who knows the reality of war from history in the past 100 years as recorded.

please if anyone employs a south african soldier as personal body guard, remember to still obtain a life insurance policy cover so that your wife does not become a young widow.

see photos below.... the lamentations of jacob zuma, zulu king of soweto republic.

Show me a report where our solders ran away has you describe.

And since they got attacked by over whelming force and where able to hold there ground while only numbring just over 200. I think in a war against nigeria we will cut you up in to littel pieces and feed you to lions.

So a preddeint can not mourn the dead now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Capnd143: gosh your realy something! The NNs aradu improvised version is different from the one that will be built 50% in nigeria. The NNS-IMPROVISED is ongoing while the other is about to begin.

Show me a report that nigeria who is only build 50% of a corvet is going to build a 3300tone 125m long war ship. What ship yard are you useing, where are the enginses going to be built, what about the elitric sytems such huas the fire control radar and radios where you getting the wepaons from.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

MEND is due to Nigerias corustion and miss mangment of it's natrul resouses.

Any case 2 MRS companys plus 9SAI some SF, helicopters and recon aircraft would do.
lol. Go ask the yankees! Go ask the Us troops who mend are?
The have man power, RPG, JETS, MAchine gun boats, 4x4s, armoured trucks, NUCLEAR WARHEADS the smuggled through South african channel by grand terrorist Asari Dokubo and Tompolo, when those guys threaten to use nuclear warheads, Us started getting involved bt latter pulled out due to massive kidnapping of Us nationals and killing of Us troops that we sent in as at then!
_
_
_
_
_
_
MEND Is no rebel group! It was almost an army, if it had legal status, the posses every weapon including jets which the used to attack a military base in PH, NIgeria. The had fast moving warships, the had nuclear power, the had Russian mafians support and thus weapons was no problem, it was even said the weapons the used were 4x superior to that of gendermes when 24 attack camerounian gendermes killing 18 of them!
The have russian kliskovs, the had ball bups, the had .50 cals, 81mm's, what didnt they have? You can watch the armesty video if you dought this, when the surrendered to the govt even the US and the brits were shocked at the level of suffistication the had, trained by ex-russian,isreali,belarus soldiers! The attack fearlessly and only spared the lives of citizens. So better get your acts right before lamenting, it wont take MEND months to turn pretoria to a waste ground.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza :

Show me a report that nigeria who is only build 50% of a corvet is going to build a 3300tone 125m long war ship. What ship yard are you useing, where are the enginses going to be built, what about the elitric sytems such huas the fire control radar and radios where you getting the wepaons from.
50% will be built here,. we already build cars locally, car engine's and various mechanical components, drones with radars and shiits ...whats ur problem? You won't get an answers to the questions above because you have little Nigeria.. you've been led to believe only ur country have the capacity to produce those things, additionally the ego you have for being white...
Nigerians build stuffs too, give us the blue print and we're good to go.. dont compare us with the black block heads you have with you down south..

Check out the scientific innovations in nigeria during the civil war http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007: 50% will be built here,. we already build cars locally, car engine's and various mechanical components, drones with radars and shiits ...whats ur problem? You won't get an answers to the questions above because you have little Nigeria.. you've been led to believe only ur country have the capacity to produce those things, additionally the ego you have for being white...
Nigerians build stuffs too, give us the blue print and we're good to go.. dont compare us with the black block heads you have with you down south..

Check out the scientific innovations in nigeria during the civil war http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

The brits saw our potential.. they were smart enough to leave grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007: 50% will be built here,. we already build cars locally, car engine's and various mechanical components, drones with radars and shiits ...whats ur problem? You won't get an answers to the questions above because you have little Nigeria.. you've been led to believe only ur country have the capacity to produce those things, additionally the ego you have for being white...

Non of that shows you can build a frigat with out massive forghin help.

And I never said we produced all the cars in africa(we produce 80%). But a car engine and a mairtime engine.

Show me where your drone has radar. Drones of that size do not carry radar.

So you need a blueprint. You unable to think of it your self.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

http://www.navimor.pl/nigerdock/

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.