Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,051 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4462405 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: Stop quoting your face saving men. The reporter is a red cross agent. He knows exactly what is happening.

Red cross agents are just people. Nothing more. There is no way he or she knows what the SANDF is plaining.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

You have yet to show proof of that. Even though I have asked many times.

And if we did surrenda why do we still have all our wepaons and gear. Please explian that.
You are in protection of the french 600 soldiers, and I don't think you still have all your weapons, even if you did, you are not considered a threat by seleka.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Show proof and what radar. Tou do know there are many kinds of Radar sytems(your dron has none)
Dude, NNS andoni was 100% developed in nigeria.. Nigerian university students develop radar systems as school projects(That's not even a big deal).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
Look, it says right here that the rebels lost only 38 men.
"
Casualties and losses

35 rebels killed,
8 rebels injured
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Republic_conflict_(2012%E2%80%93present)

Any body that posts wikpeadia has a source is a fool. I could log on to it and say they lost 50000 if I wated to.

They give no source for the losses on the rebels, car army or civlians.

But you know that. You just desprat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: Andrewza, please show you have a brain. The rebels never lost 500 men.

It has been the only number given. And was not given by the SANDF even. I am inclin to bielfe untill it is disproven. It has yet to be disproven.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
Dude, NNS andoni was 100% developed in nigeria.. Nigerian university students develop radar systems as school projects(That's not even a big deal).

What type of radar. There ar many kinds.

So did you build the MTU egiens that power it. Because that would be bi news.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

What type of radar. There ar many kinds.

So did you build the MTU egiens that power it. Because that would be bi news.

i'm not an engineer, but when components are purchased, they make it known to the public.. in this case, nigerian engineers and scientist developed it locally.. 100%.. our engineers developed our satellite as well.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
You are in protection of the french 600 soldiers, and I don't think you still have all your weapons, even if you did, you are not considered a threat by seleka.

Lol if you kind find a source for any thing you just said I will eat my cell phone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
i'm not an engineer, but when components are purchased, they make it known to the public.. in this case, nigerian engineers and scientist developed it locally.. 100%.. our engineers developed our satellite as well.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In this very forum the metioned that the engiens and eltronis and naigastion equimpent was sourced from out side nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

In this very forum the metioned that the engiens and eltronis and naigastion equimpent was sourced from out side nigeria.
source
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Red cross agents are just people. Nothing more. There is no way he or she knows what the SANDF is plaining.
Here again it says you depend on french forces to get your men back:
"Des médias ont affirmé que deux avions s’étaient pré-positionnés en Ouganda pour évacuer les soldats restants et que les Sud-africains dépendaient des forces françaises tenant l’aéroport international de Bangui pour sécuriser leur retour à la maison"
http://www.lanouvellecentrafrique.info/?p=4823
"South Africa defence chiefs are currently reliant on French forces holding on to the international airport in Bangui. "
http://ewn.co.za/2013/03/24/SANDF-confirms-casualties-in-CAR
"Unfortunately evidence of dead rebels is only coming from the SA government and nowhere else. If hundreds of rebels were killed, common sense dictates that an even higher number would have been injured. Therefore it is simple logic that hospitals in Bangui would have been overwhelmed with casualties. Organisations such as Medicins Sans Frontiers and the Red Cross would have been reporting and issuing statistics on these casualties."
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/What-happened-in-Bangui-20130329
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2013
"Again the odd thing is that apart from the South African government nobody else is talking about stacks of dead bodies. Certainly not the Red Cross, Medicins Sans Frontiers nor the French who also have boots on the ground."
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: "Again the odd thing is that apart from the South African government nobody else is talking about stacks of dead bodies. Certainly not the Red Cross, Medicins Sans Frontiers nor the French who also have boots on the ground."
even the cnn.... SA just like extolling herself for no reason... nobody sees them And they won't stop fooling themselves
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2013
I think I have found out who andrewza is:
content removed for privacy reasons
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2013
I know it is him, I got him commenting on an other forum with his Facebook account.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2013
So what do you have to say mr Andrew Coetzee aka andrewza ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: I think I have found out who andrewza is:
http://www.facebook.com/andrew.coetzee.71
lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2013
""It was at Boali, about 70 kilometres (45 miles) from Bangui, that the fighting was hardest against the South Africans. I lost six men, the South Africans 35," he said. South African President Jacob Zuma announced a death toll of 13 troops.

Hakouma says that the rebel chief of general staff, General Issa Issaka, was wounded in the leg leaving Hakouma to take up the leadership of rebel forces for a final assault that lasted "scarcely two hours" once the "South Africans were no longer fighting."
"
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130329/tour-at-central-africas-presidential-palace-rebels#
mr andrew Coetzee, what about this ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2013
An other source:
"A source with the United Nations in Bangui said South African troops were preparing to leave the country."
"Regional peacekeeping sources said the South Africans had fought alongside the Central African Republic's army on Saturday to prevent rebels entering the capital."
"They took substantial losses and have asked for French support to load their troops and take off," said the source."
http://news.yahoo.com/c-african-republic-rebels-capital-france-sends-troops-041806563.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007: even the cnn.... SA just like extolling herself for no reason... nobody sees them And they won't stop fooling themselves
Under apartheid, they perfected the art of propaganda. Now they are using it heavilly on their population, and on the rest of Africa to make people think they are relevent.
They are not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2013
http://m.iol.co.za/article/view/e/1.1493841

Now can you end your notion that SANDF rettreated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza: http://m.iol.co.za/article/view/e/1.1493841

You guys are giving urselves credits that you didn't earn.. yet, you still have the balls to post a co.za domain as a credible source?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza: http://m.iol.co.za/article/view/e/1.1493841

Look I have posted numerous reports saying SA got badly beaten, including UN, Redcross, French and rebel sources.
It might be time for you to admit it. I know you were (or might still be) a South african soldier.
But, your boys lost, take it like a man.
Your boys just don't know how to fight.
By the way, have you started swallowing your mobile phone yet ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
Look I have posted numerous reports saying SA got badly beaten, including UN, Redcross, French and rebel sources.
It might be time for you to admit it. I know you were (or might still be) a South african soldier.
But, your boys lost, take it like a man.
Your boys just don't know how to fight.
By the way, have you started swallowing your mobile phone yet ?

you have yet post any such post every thing was from uniformerd or biased posts. so i will take this has the proof since the man who wrote it is well respected amoung milltary circels. Somthing your not nor any of your sources
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007:
You guys are giving urselves credits that you didn't earn.. yet, you still have the balls to post a co.za domain as a credible source?

If you scroll down to the bottom you can see who wrote it. It was not writen by some reporter.

And who els is covering the details of The SANDF mission to CAR. If you thing it is wrong phon him up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

you have yet post any such post every thing was from uniformerd or biased posts. so i will take this has the proof since the man who wrote it is well respected amoung milltary circels. Somthing your not nor any of your sources
The man is a South african national. And he is "South African correspondent for Jane's Defence Weekly".
Come on, stop taking people for fools. Coetzee, you can do better than that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
Andrewza is the reason why aliens won't talk to us angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

If you scroll down to the bottom you can see who wrote it. It was not writen by some reporter.

And who els is covering the details of The SANDF mission to CAR. If you thing it is wrong phon him up.
"
South Africa can, clearly, not ‘deter’ aggression by any outside power with the strength to deploy a serious military force into the region, but it can develop a level of ‘deterrence’ that will discourage any such adventure by a major power and deter lesser aggressors.
"
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28002&Itemid=112
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
The man is a South african national. And he is "South African correspondent for Jane's Defence Weekly".
Come on, stop taking people for fools. Coetzee, you can do better than that.

Actually no. He is so far the only persone with any experiance in the milltary circel who has comminted. There for I will take his word over some uninformend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Actually no. He is so far the only persone with any experiance in the milltary circel who has comminted. There for I will take his word over some uninformend.
He was once an SA soldier.
It is clear that he is only being patriotic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007: Andrewza is the reason why aliens won't talk to us angry

They did all ready but they fell for a nigerian 419 scam so left in anger. smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
are you the one in that fb page? I like the suit on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.