Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458712 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Non of that shows you can build a frigat with out massive forghin help.

And I never said we produced all the cars in africa(we produce 80%). But a car engine and a mairtime engine.

Show me where your drone has radar. Drones of that size do not carry radar.

So you need a blueprint. You unable to think of it your self.
http://beegeagle./2012/09/28/world-exclusive-made-in-nigeria-amebo-iii-drone-inspired-by-henry-a-beegeagles-blog/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Capnd143: lol. Go ask the yankees! Go ask the Us troops who mend are?
The have man power, RPG, JETS, MAchine gun boats, 4x4s, armoured trucks, NUCLEAR WARHEADS the smuggled through South african channel by grand terrorist Asari Dokubo and Tompolo, when those guys threaten to use nuclear warheads, Us started getting involved bt latter pulled out due to massive kidnapping of Us nationals and killing of Us troops that we sent in as at then!
_
_
_
_
_
_
MEND Is no rebel group! It was almost an army, if it had legal status, the posses every weapon including jets which the used to attack a military base in PH, NIgeria. The had fast moving warships, the had nuclear power, the had Russian mafians support and thus weapons was no problem, it was even said the weapons the used were 4x superior to that of gendermes when 24 attack camerounian gendermes killing 18 of them!
The have russian kliskovs, the had ball bups, the had .50 cals, 81mm's, what didnt they have? You can watch the armesty video if you dought this, when the surrendered to the govt even the US and the brits were shocked at the level of suffistication the had, trained by ex-russian,isreali,belarus soldiers! The attack fearlessly and only spared the lives of citizens. So better get your acts right before lamenting, it wont take MEND months to turn pretoria to a waste ground.

lol, dont make me laugh that hard. if they where has strong a milltary force has you make them out to be it means they can't hide. that means that either you extrating or saying the nigerian milltary is full of cowards, witch one is it?

and if they had a nuke the US would be all over them to get it from them. And show proof of that nuke cliam, SA dissmantelld there Nukes in 1989
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Non of that shows you can build a frigat with out massive forghin help.

And I never said we produced all the cars in africa(we produce 80%). But a car engine and a mairtime engine.

Show me where your drone has radar. Drones of that size do not carry radar.

So you need a blueprint. You unable to think of it your self.
The NNS Andoni is equipped with an advanced radar system and firepower.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18300358
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
http://beegeagle./2012/09/28/world-exclusive-made-in-nigeria-amebo-iii-drone-inspired-by-henry-a-beegeagles-blog/

Yes it dose not mentio radar or any think modern actually.

It dose not even have a FLIR never mind radar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2013
@andrewza - In economics, you produce goods that have competitive advantage. Good you produce 80% of cars(which i doubt)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Yes it dose not mentio radar or any think modern actually.

It dose not even have a FLIR never mind radar.
dude, do you read at all?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
The NNS Andoni is equipped with an advanced radar system and firepower.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18300358

Accord to your beloved beegelblog both the engien, radar and commucastion sytems where built out side nigeria. And a 20mm deck gun and some MG is not advance fire power. That boat is a seaward deffense boat. A class of veasells last used in SA around WW2.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
dude, do you read at all?

It dose not mention radar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Show me a report that nigeria who is only build 50% of a corvet is going to build a 3300tone 125m long war ship. What ship yard are you useing, where are the enginses going to be built, what about the elitric sytems such huas the fire control radar and radios where you getting the wepaons from.
The fact that you doubt every claim is making me sick..
NNS Andoni (P100)
Seaward Defence Boat
Built at the Nigerian Naval Dockyard 2012
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher: @andrewza - In economics, you produce goods that have competitive advantage. Good you produce 80% of cars(which i doubt)

Yep it 80% and our bigest market is Algeria then Nigeria. And the thing is Algeria is closer to europe than SA but SA make a lot of pick up trucks such has the toyata hilux and for ranger. We even produced 1 million engiens for america to fit in there ford transet van(has in we sold built a engien now used in america)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
The fact that you doubt every claim is making me sick..
NNS Andoni (P100)
Seaward Defence Boat
Built at the Nigerian Naval Dockyard 2012

And that boat is so small it could fit on the flight deck of NNS Aduru
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

And that boat is so small it could fit on the flight deck of NNS Aduru
I thought you said we don't have a dockyard? and we can't develop radars? grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
I thought you said we don't have a dockyard? and we can't develop radars? grin grin

I said what dock yard. And you don't even need a dock yard for a boats that size. KND built boats size in a whork shop then launched them at siommons town.

According to my understang you bought the radar not built them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

I said what dock yard. And you don't even need a dock yard for a boats that size. KND built boats size in a whork shop then launched them at siommons town.

If you don't give me a credible source that we bought that radar, you're a f0ol for life.. then what will it take to expand a dockyard thats a lame excuse
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

A university project.. Seriously? You can do better tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

MEND is due to Nigerias corustion and miss mangment of it's natrul resouses.

Any case 2 MRS companys plus 9SAI some SF, helicopters and recon aircraft would do.
you're kidding, right, any way we will soon know.
Becausse MEND has thretened to come to SA to deal with your army and free okah.
You can't defeat SELEKA, yet you think you can defeat MEND ...? MEND was about 30000 strong, it was heavilly armed and it was hiding in the creeks, still, it couldn't have a known base because NA was shelling it, and MEND was also using villages full with civilians as shield. Wait till it shows up in SA, and let's Watch.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007:
A university project.. Seriously? You can do better tongue

What is a university project.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
you're kidding, right, any way we will soon know.
Becausse MEND has thretened to come to SA to deal with your army and free okah.
You can't defeat SELEKA, yet you think you can defeat MEND ...? MEND was about 30000 strong, it was heavilly armed and it was hiding in the creeks, still, it couldn't have a known base because NA was shelling it, and MEND was also using villages full with civilians as shield. Wait till the show up in SA, and let's Watch.

Whiel since we gave seleka a bloody nose even though out numberd I am not worried about your littel MEND issue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

What is a university project.
A radar is what Nigerian university students do( while eating) grin grin easy as fvck
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Whiel since we gave seleka a bloody nose even though out numberd I am not worried about your littel MEND issue.
It doesn't seem that they have a bloody knose over here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucqyy0NDtPY
it's more like they completely humiliated your men with very little effort.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2013
sheyie2007: A radar is what Nigerian university students do while eating grin grin easy as fvck

Show proof and what radar. Tou do know there are many kinds of Radar sytems(your dron has none)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2013
scipher:
If you don't give me a credible source that we bought that radar, you're a f0ol for life.. then what will it take to expand a dockyard thats a lame excuse

Why don't you find me proof you built the radar.

A lot of time and money.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

First of we where never at war with seleka, second we never lost since we could hold on tour base third the regional force who's mandat it was to fight seleka lost but those cowards never even fought in the first place.
you couldn't hold on your base, you pulled the white flag before being annihilated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

lol so dose that guy know about south africas plans. SA has more than enough mean to withdraw it's self with out the french. Actually there has neve been a french airforce aircraft in SA before. So why dont you post a more credbill source.
This is a verry credible source from Red Cross, they were at the scene, they saw what happened and they interract with your men and with seleka.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
It doesn't seem that they have a bloody knose over here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucqyy0NDtPY
it's more like they completely humiliated your men with very little effort.

Hospitals in the capital are overflowing with rebels and others wounded in the fighting

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/30/world/africa/central-african-republic-bodies-found-in-the-capital.xml

Since we did all most all the fighting (according to the rebels them selfs even) I say we gave them one bloody nose.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Hospitals in the capital are overflowing with rebels and others wounded in the fighting

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/30/world/africa/central-african-republic-bodies-found-in-the-capital.xml

Since we did all most all the fighting (according to the rebels them selfs even) I say we gave them one bloody nose.
First you said you killed 500 rebels, yet red cross said it found only 78 bodies including many civilians, and please stop with the lies you were not the only ones fighting. And hospitals are rather full with injured civilians, not rebels
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: This is a verry credible source from Red Cross, they were at the scene, they saw what happened and they interract with your men and with seleka.

That dose not many the reporter has any knowledge of what is going on. In any case the Chirfe of the SANDF has said there are no plans to withdraw or reinforce the group in CAR. They are waiting on orders from the presdiants. Even we need to withdraw we can do it our self.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: First you said you killed 500 rebels, yet red cross said it found only 78 bodies including many civilians, and please stop with the lies you were not the only ones fighting. And hospitals are rather full with injured civilians, not rebels

They found 78 bodies in the streets of bangue of a weekend of rioting. We never fought the rebels in the city. We where 50km out side the city.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

That dose not many the reporter has any knowledge of what is going on. In any case the Chirfe of the SANDF has said there are no plans to withdraw or reinforce the group in CAR. They are waiting on orders from the presdiants. Even we need to withdraw we can do it our self.
Stop quoting your face saving men. The reporter is a red cross agent. He knows exactly what is happening.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

They found 78 bodies in the streets of bangue of a weekend of rioting. We never fought the rebels in the city. We where 50km out side the city.
Andrewza, please show you have a brain. The rebels never lost 500 men.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
you couldn't hold on your base, you pulled the white flag before being annihilated.

You have yet to show proof of that. Even though I have asked many times.

And if we did surrenda why do we still have all our wepaons and gear. Please explian that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Look, it says right here that the rebels lost only 35 men.
"
Casualties and losses

35 rebels killed,
8 rebels injured
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Republic_conflict_(2012%E2%80%93present)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.