Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4447253 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
He was once an SA soldier.
It is clear that he is only being patriotic.
regaurdless he is a man of intergrity and honsty (ready some of his reports on the sandf) who predicted that somthing like this would happen last year all ready. He has no resone to lie and if you feel that just because he is south african and thuse a lieing patriot, then our can we trust any thing any nigerian says about there milltary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza: regaurdless he is a man of intergrity and honsty (ready some of his reports on the sandf) who predicted that somthing like this would happen last year all ready. He has no resone to lie and if you feel that just because he is south african and thuse a lieing patriot, then our can we trust any thing any nigerian says about there milltary.
I don't trust him on this one report because it seems that every entity which is not attached to SA says that SANDF was badly beaten, and here we have a South african (who was a major in the SA armed forces) preaching that SA troops fought merveloussly. Come on...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
" Soldiers were badly paid, but military discipline had been allowed to slip in the past decade, said Helmoed Romer-Heitman, who has in the past contributed to South African military planning.
"
http://allafrica.com/stories/200908270368.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
Look I have posted numerous reports saying SA got badly beaten, including UN, Redcross, French and rebel sources.
It might be time for you to admit it. I know you were (or might still be) a South african soldier.
But, your boys lost, take it like a man.
Your boys just don't know how to fight.
By the way, have you started swallowing your mobile phone yet ?

@andrewza, offer your 18 year old female cousin to @patriot4 in marriage and am sure the guy will leave you alone.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
"South Africa: Incompetence Order of the Day"
"The Defence Force has come to accept dishonesty, incompetence and laziness in its officer corps.

Officers who fail courses are retrospectively passed; officers who are thrown off courses because they are not doing the work, are reinstated and passed; officers who cheat are passed; incompetent officers are kept in posts and promoted; and an officer who presented fraudulent degrees has been kept in service.
"
http://allafrica.com/stories/200701090701.html
@andrewza, I am only quoting the man you said you trust.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
souldust: are you the one in that fb page? I like the suit on you
He looks like a fagg0t that found suit grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
To finish with, let's pay tribute to the best armed forces on the African continent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5yfZo1rJM

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

lol, dont make me laugh that hard. if they where has strong a milltary force has you make them out to be it means they can't hide. that means that either you extrating or saying the nigerian milltary is full of cowards, witch one is it?

and if they had a nuke the US would be all over them to get it from them. And show proof of that nuke cliam, SA dissmantelld there Nukes in 1989
hahahahaha! I didnt say SA NUKES, I SAID THRO SA channels Go check wikileaks to confirm 4 ur self!, and do well to search youtube for MEND eagles square arms surrendering, i gues my speech wil be shortened when you see those weapons ur self. And mind you those guys werent based in Niger Delta!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EFCC1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Im currently @ NDA barracks in Kaduna with ma elder bro who is a military man we got talkin about military matter n i decided to ask him same question being discussed here..He emphatetically stated dat no country in africa can match Nigeria in terms of military.i even prostested n made him aware of Egypt n SA military capability but he dismiss those beleieve n told me dat only SA come close to Nigeria in military ranking.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
^ Flip! A hidden post, only God knows what went down there lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: "South Africa: Incompetence Order of the Day"
"The Defence Force has come to accept dishonesty, incompetence and laziness in its officer corps.

Officers who fail courses are retrospectively passed; officers who are thrown off courses because they are not doing the work, are reinstated and passed; officers who cheat are passed; incompetent officers are kept in posts and promoted; and an officer who presented fraudulent degrees has been kept in service.
"

And it was true. I had you to join yet and it was a army issue but I hear there was big turrmoil around it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
agaugust:

@andrewza, offer your 18 year old female cousin to @patriot4 in marriage and am sure the guy will leave you alone.

Lol. My femal cousin is not 18 any more and married.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: " Soldiers were badly paid, but military discipline had been allowed to slip in the past decade, said Helmoed Romer-Heitman, who has in the past contributed to South African military planning.
"
http://allafrica.com/stories/200908270368.html

About 500 SANDF took part the domostrastion. All where fired and even though courts have told the SANDF to reinstate them, the SANDF has refused.

Though the pay of deffense personal did go up. Privats had there pay doubled to bring it in line with police.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
I don't trust him on this one report because it seems that every entity which is not attached to SA says that SANDF was badly beaten, and here we have a South african (who was a major in the SA armed forces) preaching that SA troops fought merveloussly. Come on...

Yet none of those people had accsess to the SANDF reports and coumtacs. So I will take the word of one informed over a 1000 0000 uniformed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

can you read, i said 1000 rebels over ran a nigerian base of 800. It was mentionded yesterday.
An other SA lie exposed: the number of AU troops in the base that was overran by the 1000 strong heavilly armed rebels was 150:
"About 150 peacekeepers, most from Nigeria, had been stationed at the Haskanita base, but they had been grounded since June because of the insecurity in the area."
And look at the type of weapons they were carrying:
"The rebels used armored vehicles and rocket-propelled grenades, an indication that they are more heavily armed than previously believed, peacekeepers said."
And look at what happened:
"We battled for hours, but when we ran out of ammunition"
And Nigeria lost only 7 soldiers: "Speaking in Ethiopia, the AU's top peace and security official, Said Djinnit, said 10 peacekeepers were killed in the attack. AU officers said the dead included a police officer from Senegal, two military observers from Botswana and Mali and seven soldiers from Nigeria"
http://azdailysun.com/news/world/rebels-overrun-peacekeeper-base-in-darfur-killing/article_0c6314da-e7a1-528c-805a-c54881799a58.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Yet none of those people had accsess to the SANDF reports and coumtacs. So I will take the word of one informed over a 1000 0000 uniformed.
Well there were six sides on the ground:
1)SELEKA
2)SANDF
3)CIVILIANS
4)Red cross
5)french soldiers
6)FOMAC soldiers

And everybody except SANDF says you were beaten, so...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
EFCC1: Im currently @ NDA barracks in Kaduna with ma elder bro who is a military man we got talkin about military matter n i decided to ask him same question being discussed here..He emphatetically stated dat no country in africa can match Nigeria in terms of military.i even prostested n made him aware of Egypt n SA military capability but he dismiss those beleieve n told me dat only SA come close to Nigeria in military ranking.

Thanks for your sincere contribution from a source inside Nigerian army.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: "South Africa: Incompetence Order of the Day"

"

Oh my God !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: To finish with, let's pay tribute to the best armed forces on the African continent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5yfZo1rJM

A W E S O M E !!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
An other SA lie exposed: the number of AU troops in the base that was overran by the 1000 strong heavilly armed rebels was 150:
"About 150 peacekeepers, most from Nigeria, had been stationed at the Haskanita base, but they had been grounded since June because of the insecurity in the area."
"The rebels used armored vehicles and rocket-propelled grenades, an indication that they are more heavily armed than previously believed, peacekeepers said."
And Nigeria lost only 7 soldiers: "Speaking in Ethiopia, the AU's top peace and security official, Said Djinnit, said 10 peacekeepers were killed in the attack. AU officers said the dead included a police officer from Senegal, two military observers from Botswana and Mali and seven soldiers from Nigeria"
http://azdailysun.com/news/world/rebels-overrun-peacekeeper-base-in-darfur-killing/article_0c6314da-e7a1-528c-805a-c54881799a58.html

...and this finally settles it !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
1)SELEKA
2)SANDF
3)CIVILIANS
4)Red cross
5)french soldiers
6)FOMAC soldiers

lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
1)SELEKA
2)SANDF
3)CIVILIANS
4)Red cross
5)french soldiers
6)FOMAC soldiers

Actually non of them have officasly come out and said any think like. And a number of ngos helped compile the 500 figure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Actually non of them have officasly come out and said any think like. And a number of ngos helped compile the 500 figure.
Andrew Coetzee I am fed up, I have posted news reports in which those groups claimed you were badly beaten.
Yet you refuse to admit it, and the ngo's you are talking about: you didn't even give their names, talkless of giving links to this your claim.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:

Did they ever mestion what happended to the 30MIA?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

Did they ever mestion what happended to the 30MIA?
Yes they were found, later on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4: Andrew Coetzee I am fed up, I have posted news reports in which those groups claimed you were badly beaten.
Yet you refuse to admit it, and the ngo's you are talking about: you didn't even give their names, talkless of giving links to this your claim.

You posted peoples opion. Who gave nothing to back it, just like you. I on the other hand posted a report from a well kowen miiltary anylasty that is consided a credbil source. He view is the one I took from the start. I was meerly waiting for him to release his report. Every thing you say is just showing your blindness to the truth.

You like the cubans going on and on about 3 tanks. Give it up. You know you have no way to produce a source more credbil than the one I have given.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
patriot4:
Yes they were found, later on.

All of themm alive?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

All of themm alive?
Yes, all of them alive without ammo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

You posted peoples opion. Who gave nothing to back it, just like you. I on the other hand posted a report from a well kowen miiltary anylasty that is consided a credbil source. He view is the one I took from the start. I was meerly waiting for him to release his report. Every thing you say is just showing your blindness to the truth.

You like the cubans going on and on about 3 tanks. Give it up. You know you have no way to produce a source more credbil than the one I have given.
Names of NGO's and links their reports, please.
Everyone here, even the SA boys are now convinced I was saying the truth, I think it is impossible to show you the truth. You are like a blind man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
andrewza:

I can see you debating with your compatriots here:
avatar RabbleRouser - March 26, 2013 at 12:34 Report commentComments Policy
Don't hold your breath for any intelligent answers. The ones that have been delivered so far are so thin and pathetic that it is an insult to one's intelligence.

'National interests' is just an euphemism for business interest of top ANC business people and politicians. They have simply sent in some pawns in an attempt to protect and defend their investments and shares in business activities there. The ANC led government has absolutely no interest in the well being of the citizens of CAR or the veiled excuse called peace.

Neveretheless, it has revealed how run down the SANDF has become. The SANDF has simply descended into a tin pot unit that cannot even prop up a tin pot dictator. They just sent in some CAR guards.
7 0 Reply to RabbleRouser | 0 comments (hide) | Delete
avatar Andrew Coetzee - March 26, 2013 at 12:35 Report commentComments Policy
On how our men where able to hold out. Maybe because they good at what they do and did not run away.
2 6 Reply to Andrew Coetzee | 1 comment (hide) | Delete
avatar slipslidinaway - March 26, 2013 at 14:49 Report commentComments Policy
erm... mate, they held nothing out... And they did run away to hide inside their barracks - not that I blame them, I would too - please, just don't harbour any illusions about bravery of the soldiers or their "purpose" in being there. A waste from start to finish.
0 0
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nig2change: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.