Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455653 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

beegeagle is a very close friend to colonel Eben. so it's very easy for him to have access to these guys.

now you know the true story.

That "true" story being South Africans in Nigeria are not simply mechanics as people here have been saying. They are embeded with Nigerian troops. Which is what we've been saying all along.

Beegeagle has been wrong with his "impecible" sources before. It is you who said Nigeria had Mk V and not Mk III vehicles, based on the likes of Beegeagle and his "impecible" sources. And guess what....Mk III seen on the front.

Last thing....how would one group of South African mercanies operating in one section of the front line be able to confirm total number of merc currently in Nigeria? They cant. They know only what is in their immediate area. So you can delete the latter part of that article.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Msauza:

That is not the true story, just ask Beegeagle to inquire colonel Eben why are foreigners bulking up in Nigeria on a large scale, some of whom are not linked to arms industries to can train Nigeria on any weapon. What are they doing there and how sure is he if they are not being used as secret weapons that kill Boko haram.

Nigeria in the past refused AU assistance and has told international media that Nigeria's problems must be solved by Nigerians and now why are foreigners with white skins massing up on their land. Foreigners whom majority of them have previously served as mercenaries in Iraq, an example would be that of Leon Lotz. Nigeria can continue with their agenda of fooling people through propaganda, but they will not fool all the people all the time and that one person is me.

only a drunk would imagine a 59 year old to still go into combat in such a high intensity war.

why would he inquire more from Eben when he has been connected with a PMC on ground? the way you reason at times sef.

like lotz, SA mercs of bush war veterans are old and unfit for combat. they can only act in advisory roles and other services. damn! colonel Eben himself is above 60. so you want to tell me if he is invited by the government it means he will be engaged in combat too?

there are also Ukrainian contractors on ground. abeg, why will we hire ukrainians to fight insurgency when they haven't succeeded in their own country? or is every white in the world a south african?

it's a no brainer dude. you south africans are just like toddlers. you need to be spoon fed with even the simplest things.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

ode. you claimed the chadian infantry uses tricked out AKs, not special forces. don't go jumping up and down. you are still an ignoramus

shall we also show pics of AK74s, Tavors used by our own special forces as well.

show us photos of chadian soldiers using tricked out AKs as you claimed. olodo

social media can really empower people ooo like this one undecided undecided undecided.... enjoy urself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

social media can really empower people ooo like this one undecided undecided undecided.... enjoy urself

yeah... i see an internet tough guy here.. keep building dem muscles with that keyboard chief

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
agaugust:

Niger Delta militants are a 100% Christian force loyal to each other with no traitors. Nigerian army has 50% Islamic faithfuls as soldiers and they have moles as enemies within, secretly working for Boko Haram and betraying the Nigerian army by leaking out operational information and also smuggling army weapons to Boko Haram.

Niger Delta militants won't defeat Boko Haram, you have no air force and no tanks or artillery, therefore both sides will have equal firepower and lead to a stalemate of a war with no winner no loser.

You will end up like Somalia where rebel vs rebel combat led to a stalemated war that had no end until AU and UN intervention forces deployed there.

You think Kanuri tribe will surrender to Ijaw tribe? You will be seen as a Christian force invading Isamic lands and before you know it, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Morocco, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, etc will be sending weapons and mercenaries to help Boko Haram..... that war will continue for the next 20 years with no winner no loser and hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties

u r right bros, but i only gave that as instance...your response smells of experience and is well articulated. now u now understand my anger with our military... the problem startd with our politicians...i had first hand experience of what our military has turned into back in the creeks..before the come to us, their generals sabotage them alot but the guys are really brave
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
saengine:

That "true" story being South Africans in Nigeria are not simply mechanics as people here have been saying. They are embeded with Nigerian troops. Which is what we've been saying all along.

Beegeagle has been wrong with his "impecible" sources before. It is you who said Nigeria had Mk V and not Mk III vehicles, based on the likes of Beegeagle and his "impecible" sources. And guess what....Mk III seen on the front.

Last thing....how would one group of South African mercanies operating in one section of the front line be able to confirm total number of merc currently in Nigeria? They cant. They know only what is in their immediate area. So you can delete the latter part of that article.

mr man... not all whites are south african. stop trying to fool yourself. their are other contractors in the country and SA ones are just a handfull of them.

the president also admitted there also are south koreans, czech, ruasians and ukrainians on ground. Nigeria has REVA mk v, so beeg is still right with his sources. he had access to south african PMC beecause he has contacts that can connect him(colonel Eben).

and lastly, SA mercs are old and unfit for combat in such a high intensity war. Iraq was more than 10 years ago.

you south africans are just too dull to understand the simplest things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

SA ones are just a handfull of them.

A completely made-up statement. A thumb-suck.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

u r right bros, but i only gave that as instance...your response smells of experience and is well articulated. now u now understand my anger with our military... the problem startd with our politicians...i had first hand experience of what our military has turned into back in the creeks..before the come to us, their generals sabotage them alot but the guys are really brave

oga, stop claiming what you are not. the Niger delta crisis problems is not secret. everyone knew the level of sabotage the army faced then and they still faced it in the north until the saboteurs were weeded out and court marshalled.

you don't sound like an experienced militant. i've met them and you don't sound like one. period. #faker

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
saengine:
Record video of vehicle being destroyed by 3rd party, and call it a "drone stroke". Only in Nigeria grin

LOL funny thing is there's no credible record or source of this.

And another thing is why on earth would the edits on this video be there (the printed text) other than to try and make it look like what it is not?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

A completely made-up statement. A thumb-suck.

a very intelligent and insightful reaponse. welldone
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

a very intelligent and insightful reaponse. welldone

Does not change the fact that your statement is made up. You have ZERO way of knowing that there is only a handful South Africans. Zero.

Your reductionist argument is founded on a thumb-suck.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2015
saengine:
Record video of vehicle being destroyed by 3rd party, and call it a "drone stroke". Only in Nigeria grin

China also exported major arms to 18 African states. Examples of China’s increasing global presence as an arms supplier in 2010–14 included deals with Venezuela for armoured vehicles and transport and trainer aircraft, with Algeria for three frigates, with Indonesia for the supply of hundreds of anti-ship missiles and with Nigeria for the supply of a number of unmanned combat aerial vehicles, according to SIPRI.

http://defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38412:african-arms-imports-increased-45-per-cent-over-last-decade-sipri&catid=7:Industry&Itemid=116

We can now put to rest this issue.

Yes, it was a PGM from a drone.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

beegeagle is a very close friend to colonel Eben. so it's very easy for him to have access to these guys.

now you know the true story.

No he is close friends with someone pretending to be the Colonel
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2015
patches689:

No he is close friends with someone pretending to be the Colonel

In fact that closeness could very well be fiction.

What on earth could one expect from a blogger?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

mr man... not all whites are south african. stop trying to fool yourself. their are other contractors in the country and SA ones are just a handfull of them.

the president also admitted there also are south koreans, czech, ruasians and ukrainians on ground. Nigeria has REVA mk v, so beeg is still right with his sources. he had access to south african PMC beecause he has contacts that can connect him(colonel Eben).

and lastly, SA mercs are old and unfit for combat in such a high intensity war. Iraq was more than 10 years ago.

you south africans are just too dull to understand the simplest things

Why do i sense panic from your end? Not all whites are South African correct....but that has absolutely nothing to do with answering my question. How would one group of SA men working in one sector of Nigeria be able to confirm or deny the numbers of South Africans working in another sector? Particularly if both groups want to be secretive? So you can erase/delete/destroy the last part of that article.

Not all whites are South African, and not all South African mercenaries come from our military. Special Task Force police unit is another source of highly sought after PMC, for example. Your argument about age is invalid since you don't know where those SA men originate from (within SA)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Henry120:

China also exported major arms to 18 African states. Examples of China’s increasing global presence as an arms supplier in 2010–14 included deals with Venezuela for armoured vehicles and transport and trainer aircraft, with Algeria for three frigates, with Indonesia for the supply of hundreds of anti-ship missiles and with Nigeria for the supply of a number of unmanned combat aerial vehicles, according to SIPRI.
http://defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38412:african-arms-imports-increased-45-per-cent-over-last-decade-sipri&catid=7:Industry&Itemid=116

The video itself is not authentic. It's fake. Nowhere has a credible background to the video been provided. Let alone a credible source.

And why has the digital text on the left of the screen been cut out and the colours of the NAF inexplicably edited in? Why was all that necessary?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

including this right...am not the one correcting you now but our so call clueless govt https://www.nairaland.com/2194268/nigeria-drafts-foreign-mercenaries-take

Ignorance and desperation UNLIMITED.

We are in charge of the Operations! No foreign fighters in Nigeria. I speak from the NE theatre ... you drivel based on unverified, false stories written by enemies of Nigeria in the media.

NA rolling ... Ukeme trolling! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

The video itself is not authentic. It's fake. Nowhere has a credible background to the video been provided. Let alone a credible source.

And why has the digital text on the left of the screen been cut out and the colours of the NAF inexplicably edited in? Why was all that necessary?

The video was provided by DHQ. I shared the entire video documentary in these pages when it was released.

Yes, it was necessary. Most parts of the documentary were boring, only the interesting parts of the video were taken. The NAF roundel edited in was simply to show it indeed is an NAF video.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Henry120:

Errr....where do you see me saying Nigeria has no armed drones? Thank you for your research at defenceweb, but the university will not be publishing your work this year. Try again next year.

That clip is not of a drone hitting a moving target. That clip is of an aircraft (possibly helicopter or drone) simply recording a vehicle being destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Ignorance and desperation UNLIMITED.

We are in charge of the Operations! No foreign fighters in Nigeria. I speak from the NE theatre ... you drivel based on unverified, false stories written by enemies of Nigeria in the media.

NA rolling ... Ukeme trolling! cool cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2193491/shot-policeman-because-100
dont be a victim!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

oga, stop claiming what you are not. the Niger delta crisis problems is not secret. everyone knew the level of sabotage the army faced then and they still faced it in the north until the saboteurs were weeded out and court marshalled.

you don't sound like an experienced militant. i've met them and you don't sound like one. period. #faker
(you don't sound like an experienced militant. i've met them) i know it felt like u were in heaven wen u did! i have nothing to prove to you boy! wink wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

https://www.nairaland.com/2193491/shot-policeman-because-100
dont be a victim!!

I can see Ukeme the juvenile airhead is up against his own ignorance!
Enjoy you stupor ... I have unfinished business (of great national importance) to complete here in Borno.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

I can see Ukeme the juvenile airhead is up against his own ignorance!
Enjoy you stupor ... I have unfinished business (of great national importance) to complete here in Borno.
please go ahead and complete it!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

(you don't sound like an experienced militant. i've met them) i know it felt like u were in heaven wen u did! i have nothing to prove to you boy! wink wink

lol... this clown is something else.

don't bother. you've tried to prove it and failed #Faker

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

lol... this clown is something else. #Faker

Big time Chris! angry angry angry
No mind the Akwa Ibom guy wey dey claim Warri! You know an airhead/faker when you see one!

cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2015
saengine:

Why do i sense panic from your end? Not all whites are South African correct....but that has absolutely nothing to do with answering my question. How would one group of SA men working in one sector of Nigeria be able to confirm or deny the numbers of South Africans working in another sector? Particularly if both groups want to be secretive? So you can erase/delete/destroy the last part of that article.

Not all whites are South African, and not all South African mercenaries come from our military. Special Task Force police unit is another source of highly sought after PMC, for example. Your argument about age is invalid since you don't know where those SA men originate from (within SA)

lol... your IQ is quite low my brother.

so a group of mercs were brought in by a contractor/company, and sent to their various AOR. doea that mean the mercs have not been briefed and know what and how many is on ground before being posted? do you even know anything about the military or you just like to keep yourself busy here?

Your attempt to bring in the special task force even proves you are the panicky one. so now we agree your bush war veterans are unfit for combat then. case closed. nice attempt brah... come up with another onegrin.

i wonder how you managed to scale through school. (that's if you went at all)

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Henry120:

The video was provided by DHQ.

Where and when?

It was not. It came from an unknown person, who is the same person that edited it,

Henry120:

I shared the entire video documentary in these pages when it was released.

What documentary?

Henry120:

Yes, it was necessary. Most parts of the documentary were boring, only the interesting parts of the video were taken. The NAF roundel edited in was simply to show it indeed is an NAF video.

The digital text on the left of the screen has nothing to do with the entertainment value of the clip. That information was cut out because it would have revealed that this was not a drone hit. Also, the NAF colours and white text were edited in after the fact to try and convince people that this is a drone hit. Why would the NAF put its colours on a video like this?

Fake clip.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Big time Chris! angry angry angry
No mind the Akwa Ibom guy wey dey claim Warri! You know an airhead/faker when you see one!

cool cool cool

That still doesnt address the content of his posts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2015
The men who helped the Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Where and when?

It was not. It came from an unknown person, who is the same person that edited it,

What documentary?

The digital text on the left of the screen has nothing to do with the entertainment value of the clip. That information was cut out because it would have revealed that this was not a drone hit. Also, the NAF colours and white text were edited in after the fact to try and convince people that this is a drone hit. Why would the NAF put its colours on a video like this?

Fake clip.

Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.