Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,505 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459203 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:46pm On May 02, 2013
Those cars are sold in Tanzania, Botswana that's all
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:47pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Who is u?

Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Did I say 80% of manfactored items or 80% of items manfactured in africa. Any case I will try to find a link for you. Not every piece of info is online.
Mr racist, it still makes no sense, who can go and quantify Tools being made in Africa ? And the subject is even meaningless, it can only serve (if true) as a way to boast.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:50pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Nigeria.

Patriot3 answered u 1000cars( which I doubt because last time I checked you people were into design not manufacturing the product) for 170M I call that irrelevance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:51pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Those cars are sold in Tanzania, Botswana that's all

Incorrect. All cars sold to sadc countries are not list has trad. Our 2 bigest importers are algeria then nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:53pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Incorrect. All cars sold to sadc countries are not list has trad. Our 2 bigest importers are algeria then nigeria.

Exporters in cars? I doubt maybe wine tho China is now ruling the market in Africa. Like I said before and I keep saying SA can disappear for all we care most of us won't even know

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 02, 2013
Goodbye Nairaland, I think I have contributed enough. Long Live Nigeria and long Live Africa.
Other Africans should not trust south Africa, they are imperialists and do not consider themselves Africans. They say they are Africans only when they want favour from us. But you should see how they treat Africans (who are not South Africans) in south Africa. They lynch us, they marginalyze us, they brutalize us, they rape us, they give us aids. So enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Mr racist, it still makes no sense, who can go and quantify Tools being made in Africa ? And the subject is even meaningless, it can only serve (if true) as a way to boast.

Boasting. This is a thread on the milltary. A country with a strong idustrial base can better wether a war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
Goodbye as in not coming back?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Goodbye as in not coming back?
Yes bro, I have had it, it is time for me to do other things. Though I might come back time to time, but that will be like maybe once in 6 months or so.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:58pm On May 02, 2013
^ time for me to leave too cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:11pm On May 02, 2013
@Patriot
Ha ha you believed ZUMA??This says alot about you and Nigerians. This GDP forecast stories by economists vary it depends on what do want to believe and hear. AS I SAID BOONY SOUTH AFRICA WILL CONTINUE BEING ON TOP OF NIGERIA. WE'LL HAVE THE HIGHEST HDI,BEST EVERYTHING WHILE YA'LL GRIND IN POVERTY.[/b]

[b]KEEP BELIEVING ECONMIST ZUMA?

http://www.capitalbolsa.com/img_news/2012/01/IMG_20120111113930.GIF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:15pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Exporters in cars? I doubt maybe wine tho China is now ruling the market in Africa. Like I said before and I keep saying SA can disappear for all we care most of us won't even know

I am talking only about cars. Just cars.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:15pm On May 02, 2013
@Patriot
Zumas student pls read this. THE ONLY THING NIGERIA WILL OVERTAKE ON IS HIV AIDS. AS WE SPEAK YA'LL HAVE MORE HIV+ BABIES THAN S.A. AND YOUR AIDS STATS ARE UNDERCOUNTED. SOME CLAIM 3.3M WHILE SOME SAY OVER 6MILLION NIGERIANS ARE HIV+. Meaning ya'll have passed SA(5,6m).

http://www.ifs.du.edu/assets/documents/hdi-forcasting-v2-2.pdf
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:22pm On May 02, 2013
@Patriot
Your AIDS stats 419ed and undercounted since ya'll dont wanna be seen as the number leader in AIDS.

Sexual Behavior, HIV/AIDS Epidemic and Sustainable Development ...
www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/jsr/article/download/.../2844
by JL Oyefara - 2013
Mar 16, 2013 – With an estimated population size of over 160 million and HIV prevalence rate of 4.6 percent in 2008, over 5 million Nigerians are currently
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:29pm On May 02, 2013
@Patriot
Most academics say Nigeria has overtaken SA in AIDS, one Nigerian state Benue counted over 1million AIDS patients. Most believe there are more AIDS patients in Lagos,Kano etc...While a UCT research showed that Nigeria and India will overtake SA in AIDS in 2013 end of the year. Their research showed that Nigerias AIDS stats are based on 20% that was tested. MEANING THERE ARE MANY SICK MR IBUH HERE. grin grin grin

NIGERIA TO OVERTAKE SOUTH AFRICA IN HIV+ AIDS
http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/latest-additions/70148-%E2%80%98nigeria-may-overtake-s%E2%80%99africa-on-hiv%E2%80%99.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, I am running out of patience concerning your morronic comments, this is the description on the video:
"Top 25 Economies in 2050 by GDP PPP

1. India: $85.97 trillion
2. China: $80.02 trillion
3. United States: $39.07 trillion
4. Indonesia: $13.93 trillion
5. Brazil: $11.58 trillion

6. Nigeria: $9.51 trillion
7. Russia: $7.77 trillion
8. Mexico: $6.57 trillion
9. Japan: $6.48 trillion
10. Egypt: $6.02 trillion

Korea/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Singapore (4 Asian Tigers)
Vietnam
Philippines
Bangladesh
Pakistan

Germany
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Spain

Turkey
South Africa
Colombia
Iran
Canada/Australia

Source:
1. Citigroup
http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyon...

2. Goldman Sachs (BRIC and N-11)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS"

Read the video on youtube, or just use Google to verrify. You have to stop asking and saying s.tupid things.

Are you boys still at it shame.

This list and vid u posted are the most bull I've read here in a long time.

-the US economy(GDP) today is worth $14-16trillion how the hell will they triple it to $39trillion in less then 4 decades is beyond me.

-India's GDP is close to $2 trillion today and to get to $85trillionit would mean a India's GDP would need to double every year as of today and that is simply impossible with a growth rate of 6-8% annually it would simply mean India needs to push its growth to 15-20% each year to get to $85trillion.

Its a wonderful hobby of you Nigerians to be naïve and st*pid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2013
snydergp:

Are you boys still at it shame.

This list and vid u posted are the most bull I've read here in a long time.

-the US economy(GDP) today is worth $14-16trillion how the hell will they triple it to $39trillion in less then 4 decades is beyond me.

-India's GDP is close to $2 trillion today and to get to $85trillionit would mean a India's GDP would need to double every year as of today and that is simply impossible with a growth rate of 6-8% annually it would simply mean India needs to push its growth to 15-20% each year to get to $85trillion.

Its a wonderful hobby of you Nigerians to be naïve and st*pid.
Don't worry until our naivety and st*pidity will fool you. Hahaha... Go Nigeria, we are the sleeping giant of African - not SA!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:58pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: Don't worry until our naivety and st*pidity will fool you. Hahaha... Go Nigeria, we are the sleeping giant of African - not SA!

More like the clay giant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

More like the clay giant.
Not bad at all. As long as it is giant.Giant is giant, whether clay or other. Nigeria is the sleeping giant of Africa that will tower above SA. Go Nigeria!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:05pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: Not bad at all. As long as it is giant.Giant is giant, whether clay or other. Nigeria is the sleeping giant of Africa that will tower above SA. Go Nigeria!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool

You can be the giant all you want. Sa is the hope of africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

You can be the giant all you want. Sa is the hope of africa.
Hope that is dashed against the wall. Lol... Where few white continues to control the economy at the expense of the blacks(Marakina incidence is still a near distance past). A nation that still harbors remorse for their differences. It is clear one time that Cape Town asked for secession. Hahaha... Keep living in your lala's dream.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: am not proving shyt!! Remember dstv?game?shoprite? SA is gateway to Africa dumbasss!! We the best! Prove me wrong! Tltltltltltltl
ya, there are those companies that you said, bt who the he.ck is the market? We knw too well that without the market, the commodities are just mere goods. Nigeria controls more than 20% of the african consumer market alone, south african companies depend largely on these, the likes of mtn with 47 million nigerian customers which it is largest market, the likes of 2go with over 10 million nigerian customers (i.e 50% of total) against owners country SA 1.5 million and kenya's 300,000 users, the likes of dstv,game,shoprites etc! So fact remains Nigeria has the consumer market to absorb whatever amount of goods is trown at it as there country advances towards industrialization and improve social walfare. Bt in the order hand sA is going to be dormant in the long-run if supply exceeds demand and the foreign market may be trown into recess as competition will tighten in the long run. I dnt want to go in to economics nw, maybe some other day bro, bt one thing is certain, Nigeria just like china,indonesia,US,brazil and india will always have a large home based middle income consumer market larger as more individuals cross the poverty line .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, this one is from your president:
"MR. Jacob Zuma, South Africa’s president, has predicted that if Nigeria, which currently has about 20 per cent of the entire African population, could get “everything right,” its economy alone may be bigger than any of Canada, Italy or South Korea by 2050"
http://businessworldng.com/web/articles/1569/1/Nigerias-Economy-to-Overtake-Canadas-by-2050--Jacob-Zuma/Page1.html

@Andrewza should read the above post and then go to toilet and drink his own urine. Lol grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2013
This is a link to Nigeria military weapons procurement. SA is in soup if it threatens any nation of Africa with its military again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:39pm On May 02, 2013
agaugust:

@Andrewza should read the above post and then go to toilet and drink his own urine. Lol grin

I have given my opion on it all ready.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:40pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: This is a link to Nigeria military weapons procurement. SA is in soup if it threatens any nation of Africa with its military again.

Nothing amazing is listed. I mean you got to do better.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:04pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Did I say 80% of manfactored items or 80% of items manfactured in africa. Any case I will try to find a link for you.

Not every piece of info is online.

patriot3: You see when a Nigerian says anything, you people ask for links.
But you would boldly say something like this with no links!
It seems to me that most of the manufactured goods in Africa are from Asia and europe.

@andrewza is a fraud and liar. When Nigerians post comments he asks for source web link to prove everything, but when he and his south African liars posts comment we they have no we link source to prove their claims about 8 out of 10 times. Then this scamster liar @andrewza will say there's no need for we link sources because their own posts / comment is common knowledge or has no online information available on internet.

He says Wikipedia is good when it favours him, he says Wikipedia is bad when it does not favour him .

[size=16pt] in all my years overseas, I never met any white man as corrupt and deceitful as @andrewza [/size] . I expected so much from him as one with Dutch background but his character is more like a professional thief fresh from jail.

shame on you Boer fraudster !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2013
Pls what indigenous cars does southafrica manufacture?
Atleast Nigeria has IVM.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Quote source to prove the above claim or you will be a first class F**L for the rest of your years on earth

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:14pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Goodbye Nairaland, I think I have contributed enough. Long Live Nigeria and long Live Africa.
Other Africans should not trust south Africa, they are imperialists and do not consider themselves Africans. They say they are Africans only when they want favour from us. But you should see how they treat Africans (who are not South Africans) in south Africa. They lynch us, they marginalyze us, they brutalize us, they rape us, they give us aids. So enough said.

goodbye brother, I will personally miss you. True patriot you are. I wish the best in life. Nigerians will miss your contributions on nairaland.

Live life closer to God each day and great shall be your success. Amen.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:17pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

You do know we manufocory around 80% of everthing in Africa. And have companys that are now global in size. What does nigeria have. Forghine owend companys drilling your oil and taking all the money.

You were born and raised to tell lies at random.

Quote we link source to prove your above claim you fraud.

China and India supply most of the goods imported into Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.