Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459460 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 5:33am On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

2 things

One yes africa is source if a number of rare resourses. But non in nigeria. Oil is valbil not rare or only found in nigeria. There are for more pressuis minriels.

Two. They don't need to discredit or even menstion africa in the news to get access to the resourses. Just pay off who ever is in power. If that don't accept put some who will in power.
Exactly. But that is becoming harder and harder. And they can't do direct military. That is the scenario I am telling you is playing out now? That is why they are doing too much propaganda about Nigeria. You are wrong about none in Nigeria, and the trivialization of the importance of oil. And Nigeria can influence a lot of Africa in a lot of ways. Nigeria is immensely important in their game in Africa. A stronger Nigeria means less control of affairs in Africa. Two masters cannot man a boat. So we have learnt the format. And it goes like it. When there is about to be threat to their "interest" abominations in Africa. BBC and CNN becomes the best friends of the African people! A large percentage of Nigerians and Africans don't want foreigners or their companies in Africa. It is only a matter of time before all pigs are kicked out of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2013
andrewza: O yes I forgot, that any thing negtive about nigeria is propergander. There is a global conspiracy to discredt them. Mm yes because the world cares about nigeria.

(For those that don't know. That is sarcasem)
sarcasm you said? Now this is funny! Former head of EFFC was confirmed by wikileaks as reporting directly to CIA as an undercover, wikileaks also provided substanciated prove of CIA funding boko haram operations through political conduit pipes, it doesnt end there . . It goes on . . . [b]Now God has vindicated the innocent JTF troops who daily risk their lives in the service of fatherland. . . Reuters withdrew their negative reports, a situation which has never occured in terrorism reporting, al-jazeera known 4 supporting human right propaganda even withdrew theirs today when their news correspondent mrs.Yvonne confirmed with her own eyes there were only 20/30 graves which was used to bury the terrorists and only about a few houses were blazed. She further confirmed that the number of houses in baga is nt even up to the said collateral damage figure, i am fuckin wetin for the racist bbc and cnn to follow suit or face lawsuit for false alegations and defamation of character

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:15am On May 02, 2013
@Everyone

POVERTY IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[b]By 2030 SA will join the 1st WORLD COUNTRIES TO THE FAST TRACKED DEVELOPMENT IN SOCALLED FORMER NONWHITE TOWNSHIPS. Turning these into towns.[/b]It is projected by 2030 SA will have the highest new middle class. Our HDI Index will be highest followed by Tunisia.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138243911/Extreme-poverty
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pleep(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Hey English please!!!
the creature on the left resembles a nigga i know, his name is tyrone and he plays basket-ball.

basically those "women" look like men lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:16am On May 02, 2013
@Heyevery1

THE CHANGING FACE OF SOUTH AFRICAN NEIGHBOURHOODS.
SA former white suburbs in SA big cities. Note small towns are mainly BLACK to a lesser extent COLOURED and Indian. Whites mainly live in Cape Town, North of Joburg and Pretoria, Few in Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138251578/The-changing-face-of-our-neighbourhoods
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:19am On May 02, 2013
@coti

As I said we'll always be BETTER THAN NIGERIA. SOUTH AFRICA will have the HIGHEST HDI INDEX, 100% LITERACY RATE, LIVE LONGER by 2030-2050 onwards. While overcrowded Nigeria will still be a low income country with millions of mouths to feed.

Pls read.

http://www.ifs.du.edu/assets/documents/hdi-forcasting-v2-2.pdf
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:21am On May 02, 2013
@AllSouthAfricans/RainbowNation

[b]AFRICAS RECENT OIL FINDINGS might affect Nigerias oil prices(might force them to drink it) grin

CENTRAL AFRICA
DRC,Congo Brazzaville,Gabon,Equitorial Guinea all have oil. I wont dwell on them. wink

EAST AFRICA OIL
This regions population has overtaken west africa is projected to double the size of west africa in 2050.
Kenya=10 billion barrels
Ethiopia=2 billion barrels untapped
Somalia=11 billion barrels unapped(Italy is back offering em help to rebuild their country).
Tanzania=5 billion barrels

SOUTHERN AFRICA OIL
Namibia=18-166 billion of original oil(seen as next Norway)
South Africa=12-30 billion barrels untapped secret, built Mthombo and Coega for this.
Mozambique=17 billion barrels
Madagascar=24 billion barrels untapped

Videocon's Mozambique block finds 17bn barrels of oil
Markets And Macros at 14 March 2013 11:00 am
SHARE . EMAIL . PRINT . A+

Gas company Anadarko has discovered a substantial quantity of gas in two gas wells off the coast of Mozambique. India's Videocon and BPCL, both have 10% stake in those gas wells and it is being considered as one of the largest gas finds in the world.

Anadarko informed that its Atum Discovery Well encountered 92 metres gas pay. Atum and Golfinho gas wells are also believed to hold 10-30 Tcf of gas. The company further told that the offshore Area I Recoverable Resource is approaching 100 Tcf of gas.

In an interview with CNBC-TV18, Venugopal Dhoot, CMD, Videocon is elated with the discovery and says that it is indeed a very good news for the country . He said that the exploration could lead to the procurement of as much as 17 billion barrels of oil and India is eligible for a 20% share.

Dhoot further added that the Rovuma Area I is one of the largest ever gas finds globally. However, only two-third of Rovuma's area has been drilled and further drilling is expected in the second half of CY12. Although, the company has not fixed any timeline for oil and gas demerger, Dhoot calculates the NPV(Net Present Value) of Videocon's stake in the Mozambique block at USD 6.5 billion.

Below is the edited transcript of the interview on CNBC-TV18. Also watch the accompanying videos.

Q: Can you tell us about the discovery off the coast of Mozambique? What is the amount that Anadarko is talking about?

A: It's a very good news for India. India will be having 20% of the gas. Anadarko said that about 60 tcf of gas has been found and it is approaching the recoverable 60 trillion and it is approaching towards 100 trillion recovered reserve. It is equal to 17 billion barrels of oil and Videocon and BPCL both have 20% share in the gas well.

It's a very big find and very big news. I should say this is one of the largest gas find in the world as on today and from the beginning Mozambique field has been very successful to Videocon and it started from 10 Tcf and now it is talking about 100 Tcf. This is enviable to any gas producer in the world.

Q: Just wanted to come down with regards to the 10% stake that Videocon holds in this oil discovery. What exactly would it value your stake at this point in time and give us a sense in terms of the modalities of the possible demerger of your oil and gas business? Where would all of this stand now?

A: That demerger will come later. I think NPV calculation at today's rate should come to around USD 6.5 billion for Videocon. It's a great news. It's a great success. That should be the value and our other partners would also benefit.

This is just the beginning. Just one-third area of Mozambique has been discovered so far. Mozambique is now approaching to be as big as Qatar and it is good news for Videocon and India.[/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @coti

As I said we'll always be BETTER THAN NIGERIA. SOUTH AFRICA will have the HIGHEST HDI INDEX, 100% LITERACY RATE, LIVE LONGER by 2030-2050 onwards. While overcrowded Nigeria will still be a low income country with millions of mouths to feed.

Pls read.

Delusions of grandeur.
Go ask your minister of finance about the future of SA economy and weep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:26am On May 02, 2013
EAST AND SOUTHERN EAST AFRICA OIL
Am sure these countries will do better than NIGERIATHESE ARE GOOD NEWS FOR SOUTH AFRICA WHO HAVE UNTAPPED OIL ALSO.
http://crossedcrocodiles.files./2012/04/eaoil1-4rifts.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:37am On May 02, 2013
@All4Ninja
OLD VILLAGER AS I SAID THE 2,6% GROWTH WILL BE HISTORY SOON!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.energy.gov.za/files/IEP/presentations/OilandGasReservesInSA_30March2012.pdf
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 9:43am On May 02, 2013
Capnd143: sarcasm you said? Now this is funny! Former head of EFFC was confirmed by wikileaks as reporting directly to CIA as an undercover, wikileaks also provided substanciated prove of CIA funding boko haram operations through political conduit pipes, it doesnt end there . . It goes on . . . [b]Now God has vindicated the innocent JTF troops who daily risk their lives in the service of fatherland. . . Reuters withdrew their negative reports, a situation which has never occured in terrorism reporting, al-jazeera known 4 supporting human right propaganda even withdrew theirs today when their news correspondent mrs.Yvonne confirmed with her own eyes there were only 20/30 graves which was used to bury the terrorists and only about a few houses were blazed. She further confirmed that the number of houses in baga is nt even up to the said collateral damage figure, i am fuckin wetin for the racist bbc and cnn to follow suit or face lawsuit for false alegations and defamation of character
At some point Nigeria would have to decide weather foreign media on Nigeria airwaves; without any Nigerian contributor at all, is more of a menace or not. I don't see the use of feeding pig propaganda to Nigerians. They know this may happen soon. That is why they are screaming "media freedom" now. If I can't sue you for defamation or inciting, you have no business broadcasting in my airwaves. This can't happen yet, until majority of Nigerians perceive pigs as their active enemies. Which is what they are.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:50am On May 02, 2013
solomon111:
Delusions of grandeur.

Current growth is lower than our normal due to the euro crisses. They where our biggest market. But we have been pushind inter africa trade and asia trade to compinsate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2013
solomon111:
Delusions of grandeur.
guy u have bleeped up. You wouldnt have answered him!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EzePromoe: 10:56am On May 02, 2013
The next world power after U.S.A, China, is Nigeria.
QUOTE ME!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2iOwO3FcP8
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @coti

Pls read.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 02, 2013

AwodwaGyanOniwe: @AllSouthAfricans/RainbowNation

[b]AFRICAS RECENT OIL FINDINGS might affect Nigerias oil prices(might force them to drink it) grin

CENTRAL AFRICA
DRC,Congo Brazzaville,Gabon,Equitorial Guinea all have oil. I wont dwell on them. wink

EAST AFRICA OIL
This regions population has overtaken west africa is projected to double the size of west africa in 2050.
Kenya=10 billion barrels
Ethiopia=2 billion barrels untapped
Somalia=11 billion barrels unapped(Italy is back offering em help to rebuild their country).
Tanzania=5 billion barrels

SOUTHERN AFRICA OIL
Namibia=18-166 billion of original oil(seen as next Norway)
South Africa=12-30 billion barrels untapped secret, built Mthombo and Coega for this.
Mozambique=17 billion barrels
Madagascar=24 billion barrels untapped

Videocon's Mozambique block finds 17bn barrels of oil
Markets And Macros at 14 March 2013 11:00 am
SHARE . EMAIL . PRINT . A+

Gas company Anadarko has discovered a substantial quantity of gas in two gas wells off the coast of Mozambique. India's Videocon and BPCL, both have 10% stake in those gas wells and it is being considered as one of the largest gas finds in the world.

Anadarko informed that its Atum Discovery Well encountered 92 metres gas pay. Atum and Golfinho gas wells are also believed to hold 10-30 Tcf of gas. The company further told that the offshore Area I Recoverable Resource is approaching 100 Tcf of gas.

In an interview with CNBC-TV18, Venugopal Dhoot, CMD, Videocon is elated with the discovery and says that it is indeed a very good news for the country . He said that the exploration could lead to the procurement of as much as 17 billion barrels of oil and India is eligible for a 20% share.

Dhoot further added that the Rovuma Area I is one of the largest ever gas finds globally. However, only two-third of Rovuma's area has been drilled and further drilling is expected in the second half of CY12. Although, the company has not fixed any timeline for oil and gas demerger, Dhoot calculates the NPV(Net Present Value) of Videocon's stake in the Mozambique block at USD 6.5 billion.

Below is the edited transcript of the interview on CNBC-TV18. Also watch the accompanying videos.

Q: Can you tell us about the discovery off the coast of Mozambique? What is the amount that Anadarko is talking about?

A: It's a very good news for India. India will be having 20% of the gas. Anadarko said that about 60 tcf of gas has been found and it is approaching the recoverable 60 trillion and it is approaching towards 100 trillion recovered reserve. It is equal to 17 billion barrels of oil and Videocon and BPCL both have 20% share in the gas well.

It's a very big find and very big news. I should say this is one of the largest gas find in the world as on today and from the beginning Mozambique field has been very successful to Videocon and it started from 10 Tcf and now it is talking about 100 Tcf. This is enviable to any gas producer in the world.

Q: Just wanted to come down with regards to the 10% stake that Videocon holds in this oil discovery. What exactly would it value your stake at this point in time and give us a sense in terms of the modalities of the possible demerger of your oil and gas business? Where would all of this stand now?

A: That demerger will come later. I think NPV calculation at today's rate should come to around USD 6.5 billion for Videocon. It's a great news. It's a great success. That should be the value and our other partners would also benefit.

This is just the beginning. Just one-third area of Mozambique has been discovered so far. Mozambique is now approaching to be as big as Qatar and it is good news for Videocon and India.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2013

AwodwaGyanOniwe: EAST AND SOUTHERN EAST AFRICA OIL
Am sure these countries will do better than NIGERIATHESE ARE GOOD NEWS FOR SOUTH AFRICA WHO HAVE UNTAPPED OIL ALSO.
http://crossedcrocodiles.files./2012/04/eaoil1-4rifts.jpg

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 02, 2013
Andrewza, you are really not verry smart. Sometimes you look like a child. I will let you answer this on your own, or just read this article:
http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#axzz2S7wFRM8U
Or just look for wikileaks documents, or CIA documents of the 70's.
andrewza:

To what end. A distabilised nigeria is bad for all other countries in the region, and bad for the global powers.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:12pm On May 02, 2013
Nigeria needs a better redistribution of her wealth, that's all. GDP means nothing at least physically .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:20pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, you are really not verry smart. Sometimes you look like a child. I will let you answer this on your own, or just read this article:
http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#axzz2S7wFRM8U
Or just look for wikileaks documents, or CIA documents of the 70's.

@andrewza is NOT smart, he's the most F****** white man I ever encountered. He's also the most fraudulent and deceptive. He made me know what a south African whites are very B** indeed, zero integrity.

His reasoning can be very childish and annoying, plus his lies, many lies that can be easily proved wrong...

he never learns he never admits when he is wrong. He never takes correction. If he becomes an officer in south African navy he will waste the lives of his soldiers in battle field and make their wives widows.

He never wants to learn new things and be corrected.

@andrewza you are a serial liar I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:23pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3:
A youtube video upagainst facts. Please try again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:25pm On May 02, 2013
The problem here is we can't have two leaders/giants there is the tiger and the baby tiger.Nigeria has all the tools, but needs stability and less looters.

I will take Nigeria over RSA any day everyday.
Now what are Nigeria's views/goals for our continent?

Nigerian should also b less arrogant, show respect to others and they will willingly help/follow you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:27pm On May 02, 2013
agaugust:

@andrewza is NOT smart, he's the most F****** white man I ever encountered. He's also the most fraudulent and deceptive. He made me know what a south African whites are very B** indeed, zero integrity.

His reasoning can be very childish and annoying, plus his lies, many lies that can be easily proved wrong...

he never learns he never admits when he is wrong. He never takes correction. If he becomes an officer in south African navy he will waste the lives of his soldiers in battle field and make their wives widows.

He never wants to learn new things and be corrected.

@andrewza you are a serial liar I pity you.

Fool show me where I lied. Just one occasion show me. Please do try. You are fool and know nothing. You keep asking for sources of things that should be common knowlege to any one in your field. So please don't try you nigerian logic on me.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 02, 2013
Andrewza, I am running out of patience concerning your morronic comments, this is the description on the video:
"Top 25 Economies in 2050 by GDP PPP

1. India: $85.97 trillion
2. China: $80.02 trillion
3. United States: $39.07 trillion
4. Indonesia: $13.93 trillion
5. Brazil: $11.58 trillion

6. Nigeria: $9.51 trillion
7. Russia: $7.77 trillion
8. Mexico: $6.57 trillion
9. Japan: $6.48 trillion
10. Egypt: $6.02 trillion

Korea/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Singapore (4 Asian Tigers)
Vietnam
Philippines
Bangladesh
Pakistan

Germany
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Spain

Turkey
South Africa
Colombia
Iran
Canada/Australia

Source:
1. Citigroup
http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyon...

2. Goldman Sachs (BRIC and N-11)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS"

andrewza:

Read the video on youtube, or just use Google to verrify. You have to stop asking and saying s.tupid things.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:30pm On May 02, 2013
The SA dude should wake Nigeria is ahead SA in term of economy and some pockets are ahead SA as whole the problem in this country is the disparity and bad redistribution of the wealth, you will find billionaire, yacht, 5tarts hotels, big mansions etc in a town and will find at the same time the like of Makoko in the same town, in all honesty I think the like of makoko shouldn't exist , I almost puked when I saw makoko for the first Time on youtube...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2013
Andrewza, this one is from your president:
"MR. Jacob Zuma, South Africa’s president, has predicted that if Nigeria, which currently has about 20 per cent of the entire African population, could get “everything right,” its economy alone may be bigger than any of Canada, Italy or South Korea by 2050"
http://businessworldng.com/web/articles/1569/1/Nigerias-Economy-to-Overtake-Canadas-by-2050--Jacob-Zuma/Page1.html
andrewza:

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:39pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, I am running out of patience concerning your morronic comments, this is the description on the video:
"Top 25 Economies in 2050 by GDP PPP

1. India: $85.97 trillion
2. China: $80.02 trillion
3. United States: $39.07 trillion
4. Indonesia: $13.93 trillion
5. Brazil: $11.58 trillion

6. Nigeria: $9.51 trillion
7. Russia: $7.77 trillion
8. Mexico: $6.57 trillion
9. Japan: $6.48 trillion
10. Egypt: $6.02 trillion

Korea/Taiwan/Hong Kong/Singapore (4 Asian Tigers)
Vietnam
Philippines
Bangladesh
Pakistan

Germany
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Spain

Turkey
South Africa
Colombia
Iran
Canada/Australia

Source:
1. Citigroup
http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyon...

2. Goldman Sachs (BRIC and N-11)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
Read the video on youtube, or just use Google to verrify. You have to stop asking and saying s.tupid things.

And you should check the source of your source.

The firs one is a dead link and the other 2 are wikpedia. So all it is, is one mans opion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:41pm On May 02, 2013
Nigeria oil reserve will b dry by 2040 so Nigeria should massively invest in industrialization. African in general should learn to consume African be it from Nigeria, Ghana, etc we need to learn how to appreciate our products.....and those industries should learn to build what we call trustworthy/trust

Because as I'm talking many African refuse to take a local company to flight do you know how much we give to foreign companies? Humm

South Africa should kick the Boer and hang Nelson Mandela
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:42pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

And you should check the source of your source.

The firs one is a dead link and the other 2 are

wikpedia. So all it is, is one mans opion.

Of course regardless the origin of the links , they will all b projections. We are not in 2050
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:43pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, this one is from your president:
"MR. Jacob Zuma, South Africa’s president, has predicted that if Nigeria, which currently has about 20 per cent of the entire African population, could get “everything right,” its economy alone may be bigger than any of Canada, Italy or South Korea by 2050"
http://businessworldng.com/web/articles/1569/1/Nigerias-Economy-to-Overtake-Canadas-by-2050--Jacob-Zuma/Page1.html

Now "every thing right" is the problem.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:48pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: The SA dude should wake Nigeria is ahead SA in term of economy and some pockets are ahead SA as whole the problem in this country is the disparity and bad redistribution of the wealth, you will find billionaire, yacht, 5tarts hotels, big mansions etc in a town and will find at the same time the like of Makoko in the same town, in all honesty I think the like of makoko shouldn't exist , I almost puked when I saw makoko for the first Time on youtube...

Nigeria econmy is still smaller, less diversvied than SA. Nothing has changed. To SA you just another african country. I have more respect for botswana.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:48pm On May 02, 2013
Anyway Nigeria has till 2015 in my book, if bokoharam is still active in 2015 that means Nigeria failed and the solution for a progress should b : divide the country and let the North leave and rule themselves. Maybe they will join niger or Chad

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.