Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4456700 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:50pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

Nigeria econmy is still smaller, less diversvied than SA. Nothing has changed. To SA you just another african country. I have more respect for botswana.

Who cares about your respect? U are a non entity lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:53pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Nigeria needs a better redistribution of her wealth, that's all. GDP means nothing at least physically .

And how do you redistribute that wealth
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:54pm On May 02, 2013
SA is only known in the southern region, you are a local champion. West Africa and Central Africa are more strategic positions and richer regions and Nigeria has a good presence there

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:56pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

And how do you redistribute that wealth

By punishing harshly the looters and others corrupt officials.

The kind of administration Rawlins did in Ghana, you shoot them down or hang them,after that no one will dare steal a dime
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:59pm On May 02, 2013
^^ and true federalism/regionalism
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: SA is only known in the southern region, you are a local champion. West Africa and Central Africa are more strategic positions and richer regions and Nigeria has a good presence there
talking nonsense!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:15pm On May 02, 2013
^ your country is irrelevant outside the south of Africa .facts deal with it. Or prove me wrong?

You can disappear mali, Ghana, Togo etc won't even know lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Nigeria oil reserve will b dry by 2040 so Nigeria should massively invest in industrialization. African in general should learn to consume African be it from Nigeria, Ghana, etc we need to learn how to appreciate our products.....and those industries should learn to build what we call trustworthy/trust

Because as I'm talking many African refuse to take a local company to flight do you know how much we give to foreign companies? Humm

South Africa should kick the Boer and hang Nelson Mandela
you can go and hang all family and relatives first dickkhead. Whites will never leave SA...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2013
What is wrong in being an African country ?
What you are saying looks a little bit racist, you say Nigeria is just an other African country then you say you have no respect for us. That surely means you don't see South Africa as an African country and that you lack respect for African countries.
Well still on the topic: It says here that Nigeria will overtake South africa by 2025. And it confirms Nigeria will be 6th economic power in 2050.

http://businessfaces..fr/2012/04/top-ten-economic-in-2050-and-sri-lanka.html
"Nigeria Economy Projected to Overtake UK and France by 2050"
http://babajidesalu./2012/10/19/nigeria-economy-projected-to-overtake-uk-and-france-as-one-of-the-fastest-growing-economies-by-2050/
http://prafulla.net/interesting-contents/world-interesting-contents/new-world-players-top-10-projected-world-economies-in-year-2050/
andrewza:

Nigeria econmy is still smaller, less diversvied than SA. Nothing has changed. To SA you just another african country. I have more respect for botswana.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:20pm On May 02, 2013
^ don't mind the pigs
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^ your country is irrelevant outside the south of Africa .facts deal with it. Or prove me wrong?

You can disappear mali, Ghana, Togo etc won't even know lmao
am not proving shyt!! Remember dstv?game?shoprite? SA is gateway to Africa dumbasss!! We the best! Prove me wrong! Tltltltltltltl
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:22pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Nigeria oil reserve will b dry by 2040 so Nigeria should massively invest in industrialization. African in general should learn to consume African be it from Nigeria, Ghana, etc we need to learn how to appreciate our products.....and those industries should learn to build what we call trustworthy/trust

Because as I'm talking many African refuse to take a local company to flight do you know how much we give to foreign companies? Humm

South Africa should kick the Boer and hang Nelson Mandela

and nigeria has done littel to build up non oil industry

Nigeria gives a lot sa gets alot

why are nigerians so on this. i Mean you guys are worse than mugaby.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: you can go and hang all family and relatives first dickkhead. Whites will never leave SA...
Mandela is a traitor, and the Boers are blood suckers, parasites..why don't u go back to Europe?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:25pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: am not proving shyt!! Remember dstv?game?shoprite? SA is gateway to Africa dumbasss!! We the best! Prove me wrong! Tltltltltltltl

What is Dstv or shoprite?

You mean Gateway to criminality ?

Best in what?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:27pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: Andrewza, you are really not verry smart. Sometimes you look like a child. I will let you answer this on your own, or just read this article:
http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#axzz2S7wFRM8U
Or just look for wikileaks documents, or CIA documents of the 70's.

i have a few problems with this

1 this should have destroyed nigria us relanshnship. but nothing has changed. so either it is a lie or they not telling us every thing

2 wikileak has a agenda against the us, i ted not to trus them unless somthing comes from there leaks. nothing came from it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:27pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

and nigeria has done littel to build up non oil industry

Nigeria gives a lot sa gets alot

why are nigerians so on this. i Mean you guys are worse than mugaby.

Regardless Nigeria/Nigerian flaws their market is the most attractive , up to 150M people that's why despite Bokoharam etc investors are always coming in.

Nigeria as a giant is actually a failure , but the tools are there.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Mandela is a traitor, and the Boers are blood suckers, parasites..why don't u go back to Europe?
lolest traitor? Are you hearing that stinking shyt coming out of your big mouth You wanted mandela to cause civil war, by chasing whites? Bleep you man! Find something better to say!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:30pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: SA is only known in the southern region, you are a local champion. West Africa and Central Africa are more strategic positions and richer regions and Nigeria has a good presence there

You do know we manufocory around 80% of everthing in Africa. And have companys that are now global in size. What does nigeria have. Forghine owend companys drilling your oil and taking all the money.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Best in what?
nigeria best in what??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:33pm On May 02, 2013
They are not stupid , they wouldn't have fought that war , they know they would have lost , they played mind game with him, beside why do u care about them , who cares if millions of them die? How many innocent African die because of them everyday?

Mandela is a traitor .period when a black man is revered by white that means something is fishy grin grin

Bleep Mandela

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
You see when a Nigerian says anything, you people ask for links.
But you would boldly say something like this with no links!
It seems to me that most of the manufactured goods in Africa are from Asia and europe.
andrewza:

You do know we manufocory around 80% of everthing in Africa. And have companys that are now global in size. What does nigeria have. Forghine owend companys drilling your oil and taking all the money.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: nigeria best in what??
U are the one who said SA is the best in Africa so u first
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:35pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: You see when a Nigerian says anything, you people ask for links.
It seems to me that moist of the manufactured goods in Africa are from Asia and europe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kgr28(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
U are the one who said SA is the best in Africa so u first
mxm!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:36pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

BS.
If you do b sure that your products don't reach us up there.

I don't know a south African brand expect MTN? And MTN doesnt manufacture anything
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:38pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: mxm!!!
what's that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:38pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Best in what?

SA companies.

Gatway in trade.

Idustial output, ecomny, stand of living, medical care, legal sytem defense extra extra.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:40pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

BS.
If you do b sure that your products don't reach us up there.

I don't know a south African brand expect MTN? And MTN doesnt manufacture anything

We sell you 1000s of cars alone every year. SA made products are all over africa. You just don't know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:40pm On May 02, 2013
^ again your companies are irrelevant , not present in West Africa/central Africa and North Africa ..SA is a local champion

Except MTN ask any random central African or gambian if he knows a south African brand.

I don't even use MTN and I heard about that shitty company being south Af 5 years ago
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:41pm On May 02, 2013
andrewza:

We sell you 1000s of cars alone every year. SA made products are all over africa. You just don't know.
Who is u?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:42pm On May 02, 2013
patriot3: You see when a Nigerian says anything, you people ask for links.
It seems to me that most of the manufactured goods in Africa are from Asia and europe.

Did I say 80% of manfactored items or 80% of items manfactured in africa. Any case I will try to find a link for you. Not every piece of info is online.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 02, 2013
First of all mr racist, thousands of car do not make up 80% of manufactured products used in Africa.
Second of all Nigeria has 170 million citiezens so thousands of cars means nothing to us.
Third, still no link. I don't see a Nigerian buying a south African car instead of mercedes benz or Peugeot, or ford or whatsoever.
andrewza:

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.