Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,858 members, 7,866,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469376 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
I exposed you for the fraud you are and you swiftly change tactics like a cheap, filthy courtèsãn.

You claimed south Africa was Africa's number tourist destination. I proved you a lier and a desperate fraud. Now let's do the math of all your claims.

1) BRIC: you were NEVER a part of this club. China only invited you in. You actually contributeJust 2% of BRIC's GDP grin . you make the group actually weaker. Most international political observers still refer to it as BRIC and not BRICS. Your own press actually confessed south Africa is more a briquette than a bric. Bwahahaha. O'Neil, the internationally renowned economist who coined BRIC never included South Africa.

2) G20, you aren't in the world's top 25 economies. So what's south Africa doing in this group? Actually, a group of sympathetic ideologist who are quite benevolent to the African course thought it prudent that one country from Africa should be included, not out of merit or economic viability or infrastructural compatibility but rather to make it more representative of the world. grin. South Africa was futunate at the time (2010?) to be the number economy of Africa. It's more like the UN power houses deciding to cut some slacks to less powerful countries by appointing them into non permanent security seats. Bwahajahaja.

Well, Nigeria has been the boss now. And you're going down. From having -by far- the largest economy on the continent, by being the 5th largest contributor to the UN peace keeping force in the world. By having a youthful population of more than 60% around 18 years of age and making 1/5th of Africa's population with a giant middle class and strong entrepreneurial citizens, we remain Africa's true representative.
South Africa is already jittery asking for Africa to have two permanent security members. Why? Because Pretoria knows she will lose out with only one slot.

Your companies in Nigeria only makes you weaker diplomatically between us. Where is your common sense , since you lack sociopolitical one? We supply you oil. Why do you think Pretoria always buckle when Abuja is angry? grin grin grin ask China and Russia.

By 2030, Nigeria is projected internationally to be the 15th biggest economy of the world. Now scratch your Zulu head in wonderment. All the big populated countries account for 70% of the world's GDP.
We are just taking out rightful place amongst the committee of nations.

Why do you think S.A is on the decline rapidly. The show is over for you. With no insurgency or civil disturbances in South Africa, Forbes has ranked South Africa the 122nd safest place to live. grin grin

Now tell me, what's my name?

Lezz the slayer of South-Africans, their worst nightmare!

The Stalin(lezz) to the Ukrainians (South-Africans).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
I exposed you for the fraud you are and you swiftly change tactics like a cheap, filthy courtèsãn.

You claimed south Africa was Africa's number tourist destination. I proved you a lier and a desperate fraud. Now let's do the math of all your claims.

1) BRIC: you were NEVER a part of this club. China only invited you in. You actually contributeJust 2% of BRIC's GDP grin . you make the group actually weaker. Most international political observers still refer to it as BRIC and not BRICS. Your own press actually confessed south Africa is more a briquette than a bric. Bwahahaha. O'Neil, the internationally renowned economist who coined BRIC never included South Africa.

2) G20, you aren't in the world's top 25 economies. So what's south Africa doing in this group? Actually, a group of sympathetic ideologist who are quite benevolent to the African course thought it prudent that one country from Africa should be included, not out of merit or economic viability or infrastructural compatibility but rather to make it more representative of the world. grin. South Africa was futunate at the time (2010?) to be the number economy of Africa. It's more like the UN power houses deciding to cut some slacks to less powerful countries by appointing them into non permanent security seats. Bwahajahaja.

Well, Nigeria has been the boss now. And you're going down. From having -by far- the largest economy on the continent, by being the 5th largest contributor to the UN peace keeping force in the world. By having a youthful population of more than 60% around 18 years of age and making 1/5th of Africa's population with a giant middle class and strong entrepreneurial citizens, we remain Africa's true representative.
South Africa is already jittery asking for Africa to have two permanent security members. Why? Because Pretoria knows she will lose out with only one slot.

Your companies in Nigeria only makes you weaker diplomatically between us. Where is your common sense , since you lack sociopolitical one? We supply you oil. Why do you think Pretoria always buckle when Abuja is angry? grin grin grin ask China and Russia.

By 2030, Nigeria is projected internationally to be the 15th biggest economy of the world. Now scratch your Zulu head in wonderment. All the big populated countries account for 70% of the world's GDP.
We are just taking out rightful place amongst the committee of nations.

Why do you think S.A is on the decline rapidly. The show is over for you. With no insurgency or civil disturbances in South Africa, Forbes has ranked South Africa the 122nd safest place to live. grin grin

Now tell me, what's my name?
The funny thing is i actually think you believe the lies you spread!

For exp Forbes rated Cape Town the most livable City in Africa and Johannesburg was 4th, NOT only did 0 Nigerian cities feature in the top 10 BUT Lagos was rated the third least livable city IN THE WORLD. And Nigeria as a whole was ranked as the 14th most dangerous country IN THE WORLD.

As for your other opinions regarding BRICS and so forth...That has been dealt with earlier on this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

What year was project Biro concieved?
Dont know, You were pretty adamant that it was in 93...Which we both now agree it wasn't!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
jln115:

Dont know, You were pretty adamant that it was in 93...Which we both now agree it wasn't!

22 + 4years, what age is that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

22 + 4years, what age is that?
Dude Mandela wasn't president in 1993! You just said it was conceived in the time that Nelson Mandela was president!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
MduZA:

stop destroying the reputation of someone's business...nobody is seeking asylum here,you are such a backward person who believes that throwing insults on internet is an indication of greatness whereas you are just exposing your immaturity...
I have counted 10 south Africans here. Nigerians aren't even up to 5.

Are you trying to e- besiege us here like Angola besieged your army and forced her into the negotiation table? grin

....stop ranting about Nairaland like you care. You're trying to buy attention here.

For the insults, well I enjoy it a lot. Its a shame really that not of you have a good arsenal of vitriol. I was thinking dictatorzar would make my day the other time. Turned out his belly is yellower than that of a frog.

When reason fails, when facts are rendered insignificant and intellectual debate takes the back seat to plain denial and empty repetitive rhetorics, the troll in me is involuntarily evoked.

And you're one witless chameleon blinded by a false sense of your own morality.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
jln115:

Dude Mandela wasn't president in 1993! You just said it was conceived in the time that Nelson Mandela was president!

When was your Project Biro conceived?

Well, i'm not South-African, how do you expect me to know when Mandela took office. My point is, he was President when Project Biro began.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
jln115:

The funny thing is i actually think you believe the lies you spread!

For exp Forbes rated Cape Town the most livable City in Africa and Johannesburg was 4th, NOT only did 0 Nigerian cities feature in the top 10 BUT Lagos was rated the third least livable city IN THE WORLD. And Nigeria as a whole was ranked as the 14th most dangerous country IN THE WORLD.

As for your other opinions regarding BRICS and so forth...That has been dealt with earlier on this thread!
Just ask for the source, you fink.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

Lezz the slayer of South-Africans, their worst nightmare!

The Stalin(lezz) to the Ukrainians (South-Africans).
grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
ddami:
Now I need to know how to CLOSE a thread 'cos you and lezz are just sssooo stubborn.. ah ah I don't know what allure you get in debating the same thing like there is a prize for the winner.....
DJ xclusive is not obese check he's full pix on Google and he's not my crush he just has the physique of my kind of man.... everybody has different taste but 4 me Asian boys in general are just a no no... d only one I still like is Lee min ho and that's b'cos he was over- hyped in my school with DAT his movie .....and definitely he's not the most handsome man in the country, and don't tell me its you since you think you're more gorgeous....
Sorry babe, only super mods can close threads. But why would you have this thread closed? This is the best and most engaging thread on this forum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
Sorry babe, only super mods can close threads. But why would you have this thread closed? This is the best and most engaging thread on this forum.
. hhuuu I have giving up on the thread already will just peep in sometimes you can continue to have you chilled beer every night with your e-punching among your e-friends..... enjoy...

how do I become a super mod??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
Just ask for the source, you fink.

Dude according to the GPI we are the 97th most peaceful country, Nigeria is ranked 148th on the GPI scale...And yes post your source!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

When was your Project Biro conceived?

Well, i'm not South-African, how do you expect me to know when Mandela took office. My point is, he was President when Project Biro began.
Well in that case project Biro wasn't conceived in 1993, as Madiba was elected president in 1994 and served as president until 1999.

And at this point i dont know when Biro was conceived and obviously neither do you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2015
jln115:

Dude according to the GPI we are the 97th most peaceful country, Nigeria is ranked 148th on the GPI scale...And yes post your source!!
Are you coming from a long Google trek grin ? You mean you're the 97th worse place to live?

According to Forbes, South Africa is the 122nd worse place to live. That's unsettling for a country that's not under any form of insurgency or war.

...and wait a minute, did you say GPI? Meaning Global peace index? What a barefaced, nauseating lier you are. Do you drink pap like the Zulus too ?

The GPI actually ranked south Africa 122 in the world. How can I ever stop trolling with people like you. You stink like a decaying can-milk.http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-03-15-travel-safety
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
Are you coming from a long Google trek grin ? You mean you're the 97th worse place to live?

According to Forbes, South Africa is the 122nd worse place to leave. That's unsettling for a country that's not under any form of insurgency or war.
i think 97th out of 162 isn't bad , Nigeria on the other hand was ranked 148th...Anyway dude it doesnt matter were we are ranked!! we are better than you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:

According to Forbes, South Africa is the 122nd worse place to live. That's unsettling for a country that's not under any form of insurgency or war.

...and wait a minute, did you say GPI? Meaning Global peace index? What are barefaced, nauseating lier you are. Do you drink pap like the Zulus too ?

The GPI actually ranked south Africa 122 in the world. How can I ever stop trolling with people like you. You stink like a decaying can-milk.http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-03-15-travel-safety
Hahaha dude it doesnt matter, we are better of than Nigeria !!And the GPI stats i came across last year stated that we were ranked 97th, but hey it doesnt matter where we are ranked because its still higher than Nigeria!And obviously these rankings will fluctuate depending on certain factors , for example xenophobia ,our GPI dropped in 2008 due to xenophobia and climbed again after 2008 and it will do the same again, Unfortunately the same cant be said for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2015
ddami:
. hhuuu I have giving up on the thread already will just peep in sometimes you can continue to have you chilled beer every night with your e-punching among your e-friends..... enjoy...

how do I become a super mod??
Ah! I'm to miss you here. You've got to be a mod first before being a super mod.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:04am On Jul 07, 2015
jln115:

Hahaha dude it doesnt matter, we are better of than Nigeria !!And I took the GPI of 2013! Obviously it will fluctuate depending on certain factors , for example xenophobia ,our GPI dropped in 2008 due to xenophobia and climbed again after 2008 and it will do the same again, Unfortunately the same cant be said for you guys.
you took 2013 GPI ? How convenient. When there are readily available 2014/15 sources online. Same way the other fact twister claimed S.A is number tourist destination in Africa.

South Africa, a nation of inherent liers and sore losers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:02am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Nope, you are the one either mistaking or defrauding here.

The Canadian-American military research institute has used it's world class professionals to trace the origin of MRAP and the research result of professionals says Zimbabwe-Rhodesia invented MRAP for the rest of the world to copy.

It's not about date or model, it's about who built the first MRAP, the first series are called Rhodesian conversions, and there were several of them including some built on Volkswagen chassis, the historians say South African Hyena and others are similar to the Zimbabwean invented Rhodesian conversions, it NEVER said the first originals came from South Africa, it says research history by professionals discovered that Rhodesian conversions were the world's first mine resistant vehicles or MRAP origins.

It clearly says that the early South African MRAP was similar to those earlier Rhodesian conversion MRAP, means Zimbabwe started first, a father cannot be similar to his son (Resemble his son), it is the son that can be similar to his father (Resemble him).

South Africa's first MRAP the Hyena, is said to be similar to (Resemble) Rhodesian Conversion MRAPs of Zimbabwe.

"There were several early South African vehicles very similar to the Rhodesian conversions – Hyena , Wolf, and Ribbok (an antelope). Kwêvoël is Afrikaans for a turaco (Corythaixoides). Buffel is Afrikaans for the Cape buffalo (Syncerus Caffer)."

Tracing the Origins of 'Mine-' and 'Blast-Resistant' Vehicles

Stephen Priestley, Researcher, Canadian American Strategic Review (CASR)

http://www.casr.ca/id-blast-resistant-vehicles-2.htm

Zimbabwe is the father of South Africa, your MRAPs resemble their own...eat the humble pie baked in Zimbabwean kitchen
[/s] tongue tongue

Hyena: 1972
Leopard: 1974

Which came first?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Mmmmmm !

Too many sources, combat pilots, etc have been confirming this fact that in close range combat WVR, everybody dies at same rate, and MiG-21 Bison of IAF could beat an F-15 of USAF, now F-16 of IAF beats RAF Typhoon.

The SAAF do not have qualified pilots, and Gripen cannot maneuver, the wings will break up and the Gripen will crash as proved by incidents.

I am sure NAF F-7 will beat SAAF Gripen with ease.[/s]

WVR combat has been changed by the A-darter

Gripen will have massive superiority - off-bore targeting with missiles that can pull 100G turns

Only a buffooon would argue that a 50 year old design could handle a modern one
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Puts a stopper on the leaking mouth of South Africans who ridicule Pakistani air force.

Neutral reports say they are better than Indian pilots, while Indian army is better on land.

Only fools (Like Southies) laugh at those who are superior to them.

A Pakistani F-16 will eat all South African Gripens for dinner, guaranteed.

I think Argentina should just go for Su-30 MK2 Flankers or JF-17 Thunder block 3, and be assured they are ready for anything Britain could deploy if another Falkland war happens.

JF-17 Thunder Block 3 is more in my desire than block 2, maybe that is what NAF and some others are waiting for, the new engine block 3 with 4+ generation avionics.

Meanwhile, the world should give Pakistan credit for having the courage to build 4th gen jet fighter as a 3rd world country.[/s]

1. Article says that Pakistani stories are exaggerated or probably lies
2. Pakistan is a joke
3. Citation needed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Yet when your SANDF men see Sudanese boys with AK-47, fear catches every South African soldier.

Your defence industry is yet to manufacture courage, even if produced under licence from Zimbabw[/s] grin grin

Not a valid response when your own men flee in womens clothing or into neighboring countries!!

Nigerians are well known for their cowardice
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:09am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]The professional researchers say Rhodesian conversions were built before the Leopard or Hyena. Fool, the Rhodesian conversions are several series of MRAP vehicles converted from normal vehicles, they have no specific names or date, except that historians discovered they predate EVERY other MRAP.

I will believe a world class professional research institute more than some deranged South Africans who think that 1 + 1 = 11

Zimbabwe is father of South Africa[/s] shocked shocked

The researchers are mistaken, FACT is that the Hyena entered service in 1972

Hyena: 1972
Leopard: 1974

Which came first?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

Patrick, you miss the point entirely. The Eurofighter would face off against proper capable fighters and Air Forces, SU-35s, Gripen NG, Rafales, J-10Bs, F-16 Block 60 or turkish F-16s which are United States Air Force's Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) standard.

All of these fighters carry BVR missiles, state of the art missiles and they all have AWACS.

What possible advantage does the Eurofighter have against these fighters. Using BVR missiles is not a skill, they can all do it, neither are the Eurofighters coming up against Nigerian F-7 jets.

The fight simply isn't going to end one way.

There is no evidence at this point that the statement by the Pakistanis is false, or exaggerated. British MoD did not deny the claims.

British MoD dont run arond responding to every random claim

Your own article suggests that the claims may be exaggerated or simply false

Again, anecdotal fighter pilot talk

We see it all the time
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

Pakistani pilots are very well trained, Plus they fly very capable fighters.

Pakistani JF-17s would eat up SAAF Gripen, their F-16 Block 52s are an overkill. They are Eurofighter standard.

The sh1t you talk

Suddenly F16 Block 52s are Eurofighter standard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

Finally Patches689 can wake up from his Gowind day dream.

On your Project Biro, deliveries are expected to commence in 4 - 5years time.

It is still a pipe dream!

I dont think you know what a "pipe dream" is.

Project Biro is a "certainty"

JF-17, ATAK, T80U, Tucano, SU30 etc etc are "pipe dreams"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Helmet mounted sight is useless against enemy jet you cannot see flying behind you, below you, above you, or 22 km away.

SAAF with 19 km range missiles has forced your pilots into close in combat WVR no escape zone. A 4,000 km/hr speed PL-9 missile needs just a few seconds to demolish a Gripen.

South African pilots have ZERO combat experience with Gripe jets and none of your pilots is combat qualified with standard flying hours, you lack both trainings s experience, SAAF is dead as an Egyptian mummy inside an ancient pyramid[/s]

A-darter has 20km range

A-darter can pull 100G turns - think of the implications

What evidence do you have to suggest that your claims are true? How did they lose their qualifications since young lion?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

Nothing is happening dude, your navy keeps jumping from one option to another like confused buyers.

When you make a final choice, name the ship, name the manufacturer, evaluate the platform, and announce readiness to pay cost price with cash or bank loan approved, come back and talk to us.

Someone doesnt understand how tenders work
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

so your Project Biro has 4 more years to go. "23 + 4 years?"........ 27years for 3 OPV, pathetic!

Problem is, its not a 27 year old project
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

1993 to this time, how many years is that?

Who says its been running since then?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

So tell us, when Project Biro was conceived?

Hint: Mandela was still President.

Why dont you tell us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.