Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469701 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:18am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
[s]I exposed you for the fraud you are and you swiftly change tactics like a cheap, filthy courtèsãn.

You claimed south Africa was Africa's number tourist destination. I proved you a lier and a desperate fraud. Now let's do the math of all your claims.

1) BRIC: you were NEVER a part of this club. China only invited you in. You actually contributeJust 2% of BRIC's GDP grin . you make the group actually weaker. Most international political observers still refer to it as BRIC and not BRICS. Your own press actually confessed south Africa is more a briquette than a bric. Bwahahaha. O'Neil, the internationally renowned economist who coined BRIC never included South Africa.

2) G20, you aren't in the world's top 25 economies. So what's south Africa doing in this group? Actually, a group of sympathetic ideologist who are quite benevolent to the African course thought it prudent that one country from Africa should be included, not out of merit or economic viability or infrastructural compatibility but rather to make it more representative of the world. grin. South Africa was futunate at the time (2010?) to be the number economy of Africa. It's more like the UN power houses deciding to cut some slacks to less powerful countries by appointing them into non permanent security seats. Bwahajahaja.

Well, Nigeria has been the boss now. And you're going down. From having -by far- the largest economy on the continent, by being the 5th largest contributor to the UN peace keeping force in the world. By having a youthful population of more than 60% around 18 years of age and making 1/5th of Africa's population with a giant middle class and strong entrepreneurial citizens, we remain Africa's true representative.
South Africa is already jittery asking for Africa to have two permanent security members. Why? Because Pretoria knows she will lose out with only one slot.

Your companies in Nigeria only makes you weaker diplomatically between us. Where is your common sense , since you lack sociopolitical one? We supply you oil. Why do you think Pretoria always buckle when Abuja is angry? grin grin grin ask China and Russia.

By 2030, Nigeria is projected internationally to be the 15th biggest economy of the world. Now scratch your Zulu head in wonderment. All the big populated countries account for 70% of the world's GDP.
We are just taking out rightful place amongst the committee of nations.

Why do you think S.A is on the decline rapidly. The show is over for you. With no insurgency or civil disturbances in South Africa, Forbes has ranked South Africa the 122nd safest place to live. grin grin

Now tell me, what's my name?[/s]

A look, another post composed of made up figures and empty logic

Coming from the man who didnt understand that BRICS (the economic model) and BRICS (the political assosiation) are not the same thing

The same man who also forgot that South Africa is G20 and that Nigeria is not

And the same man who ran away when I showed him (with citations) that South Africa is 55X better to live in than Nigeria

Your country is an undeveloped and unstable sh1thole, it rankes as one of the most failed states on the PLANET, it is ruled by an ULTRA-corrupt elite, all your developmental indices lag massively behind ours, your economy is no where near as advanced or as diverse, you dont have our political connections or might, your coastline is a pirate-infested ecological disaster zone, your biggest city a fvcking nightmare, your interior is rife with poorly educated peasants shooting each other over who's cow drank in who's well, whilst your north is the home of an insurgency that will not end.

[size=15pt]You brag about Nigeria being the biggest... and this is true... it is africa's giant... but the giant has down syndrome [/size]

[size=15pt]Reminder: With only 30% of Nigeria's population, we have 70% of her GDP[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:19am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I have counted 10 South Africans so far squatting here trying so hard to tell Nigerians you're the best.

Nigeria remains the true yardstick by which south African gauge their national development and have a sense of worth.

Correct, and we have exceeded it dramatically
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Henry240:

When was your Project Biro conceived?

Well, i'm not South-African, how do you expect me to know when Mandela took office. My point is, he was President when Project Biro began.

So... its true because you say so?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
Patchesagain:

Coming from the man who didnt understand that BRICS (the economic model) and BRICS (the political assosiation) are not the same thing

And the same man who ran away when I showed him (with citations) that South Africa is 55X better to live in than Nigeria

Your country is an undeveloped and unstable sh1thole, it rankes as one of the most failed states on the PLANET, it is ruled by an ULTRA-corrupt elite, all your developmental indices lag massively behind ours, your economy is no where near as advanced or as diverse, you dont have our political connections or might, your coastline is a pirate-infested ecological disaster zone, your biggest city a fvcking nightmare, your interior is rife with poorly educated peasants shooting each other over who's cow drank in who's well, whilst your north is the home of an insurgency that will not end.

[size=15pt]You brag about Nigeria being the biggest... and this is true... it is africa's giant... but the giant has down syndrome [/size]

[size=15pt]Reminder: With only 30% of Nigeria's population, we have 70% of her GDP[/size]
[/s] No matter how hard you try, you just can't ignore my swiping invectives against south Africa.

After all your emotional summations, who is Africa's largest economy? The answer remains Nigeria.

Who got displaced ? South Africa. Our economy is almost twice yours now with the stagnant growth SA suffers.

However way you chose to coin BRIC, south Africa was never there. China invited you as a consolation for denying de larma visa. Period.

Your G20 is an inclusive invite for representing Africa in order to give the organisation a global feel. Now that you have lost all criteria , doubts are already expressed globally about your legitimacy there. South Africa is as dead as last Christmas! grin

Patrick, stop showcasing your poor logic, how is south Africa better to live in when all your companies are scurrying to Nigeria as economic asylum seekers? When these companies make more money in Nigeria than they do in their own country?

When south Africa is one of the world's most unequal countries .

When 80% blacks still haven't crossed the poverty line.

When I am more likely to die from HIV or gun related murder.

Or being attacked by a primitive, prempdial Zulus for being a foreigner working hard.

When only 8% of the population have access to the land, resources and economy. How is south Africa better ?

GPI ranks you 122nd worst place to live in on earth. Despite no boko haram. south Africa produce 89 murders per day!!! Not even Syria plus Afghanistan together has those figures.

Show me a Zulu and I shall show you a 21st primategrin

Nigeria rains Africa's giant in economy
Entertainment
Religion/spirituality
Entrepreneurs
People
Internet
Your complex economy didn't save you from being flushed off the top spot like faeces in a sewage pipe. Just like it didn't save Japan from China's dominance.

We have more billionaires than you do. We have more internet Penetration than you do. Do you want us to bleep you in every single human development before you own up?

Pretoria has signaled her willingness to be our bride in Africa. Your opinion on Nairaland can't change anything

Go to bed before you get a seizure.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 3:27am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I have counted 10 south Africans here. Nigerians aren't even up to 5.

Are you trying to e- besiege us here like Angola besieged your army and forced her into the negotiation table? grin

....stop ranting about Nairaland like you care. You're trying to buy attention here.

For the insults, well I enjoy it a lot. Its a shame really that not of you have a good arsenal of vitriol. I was thinking dictatorzar would make my day the other time. Turned out his belly is yellower than that of a frog.

When reason fails, when facts are rendered insignificant and intellectual debate takes the back seat to plain denial and empty repetitive rhetorics, the troll in me is involuntarily evoked.

And you're one witless chameleon blinded by a false sense of your own morality.
always try to leave nairaland out of your arguments. It is a free site for any internet user, most especially from Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:36am On Jul 07, 2015
ssaengine:

A missile rated at 100g manueverability. No one on the continent has anything even close.

Many countries on the continent have BVR missiles with over 100 km range, your short legged 19 km range missile will be a waste of 100g maneuver when SAAF gets killed from 100 km away .

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:38am On Jul 07, 2015
jln115:

Yet those unqualified pilots were extremely impressive at Lion Effort!

How, did they fire live missiles there in Lion Effort exercise?

SAAF does not even have training missiles like NAF. Your pilots have NEVER killed a housefly with Gripen

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

Hyena: 1972
Leopard: 1974

Which came first?

Rhodesian conversions came before both.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

Population does not give GDP, Ethiopia has a far bigger population than South Africa, yet they have a much smaller GDP

Stop typing large size fonts when you say stupiiid things .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

A-darter has 20km range

A-darter can pull 100G turns - think of the implications

What evidence do you have to suggest that your claims are true? How did they lose their qualifications since young lion?

A-Darter range is 19 km confirmed by DENEL, so stop lying.

100g turns when the enemy is firing his own missile from over 20 km away in a no escape zone, 100g turn is useless for your dead pilot.

After lion effort, SAAF Gripens no longer fly 150 hours a year, and half your fleet went into frozen cold storage, SAAF declined in capability

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 3:52am On Jul 07, 2015
overhypedsteve:
always try to leave nairaland out of your arguments. It is a free site for any internet user, most especially from Africa.
I wouldn't care for Nairaland in general. My focus is on this thread. The tittle remains "who has the strongest military in Africa" . Africa has 54 countries and it is darn eerie only south Africans remained. From all reliable sources , South Africa isn't even 3rd militarily in Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

Rhodesian conversions came before both.

What Rhodesian conversions?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

Population does not give GDP, Ethiopia has a far bigger population than South Africa, yet they have a much smaller GDP

Stop typing large size fonts when you say stupiiid things .

Someone doesnt understand basic economics
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2015
agaugust:

A-Darter range is 19 km confirmed by DENEL, so stop lying.

100g turns when the enemy is firing his own missile from over 20 km away in a no escape zone, 100g turn is useless for your dead pilot.

After lion effort, SAAF Gripens no longer fly 150 hours a year, and half your fleet went into frozen cold storage, SAAF declined in capability

1. 20km
2. 100g means that there is no chance of your pilot evading the missile, only 20g turns for your missile means we can escape. It also means we can engage off-bore while you cannot
3. Completely and utterly false, disproven many times
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
[s][/s] No matter how hard you try, you just can't ignore my swiping invectives against south Africa.

After all your emotional summations, who is Africa's largest economy? The answer remains Nigeria.

Who got displaced ? South Africa. Our economy is almost twice yours now with the stagnant growth SA suffers.

However way you chose to coin BRIC, south Africa was never there. China invited you as a consolation for denying de larma visa. Period.

Your G20 is an inclusive invite for representing Africa in order to give the organisation a global feel. Now that you have lost all criteria , doubts are already expressed globally about your legitimacy there. South Africa is as dead as last Christmas! grin

Patrick, stop showcasing your poor logic, how is south Africa better to live in when all your companies are scurrying to Nigeria as economic asylum seekers? When these companies make more money in Nigeria than they do in their own country?

When south Africa is one of the world's most unequal countries .

When 80% blacks still haven't crossed the poverty line.

When I am more likely to die from HIV or gun related murder.

Or being attacked by a primitive, prempdial Zulus for being a foreigner working hard.

When only 8% of the population have access to the land, resources and economy. How is south Africa better ?

GPI ranks you 122nd worst place to live in on earth. Despite no boko haram. south Africa produce 89 murders per day!!! Not even Syria plus Afghanistan together has those figures.

Show me a Zulu and I shall show you a 21st primategrin

Nigeria rains Africa's giant in economy
Entertainment
Religion/spirituality
Entrepreneurs
People
Internet
Your complex economy didn't save you from being flushed off the top spot like faeces in a sewage pipe. Just like it didn't save Japan from China's dominance.

We have more billionaires than you do. We have more internet Penetration than you do. Do you want us to bleep you in every single human development before you own up?

Pretoria has signaled her willingness to be our bride in Africa. Your opinion on Nairaland can't change anything

Go to bed before you get a seizure.

Insults without basis are invalid

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

Insults without basis are invalid
Everything I said are factual. The insults are special flavours for humour. Don't you find it irresistible, always drawing you out from your passive shell?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

Someone doesnt understand basic economics
Ethiopia is coming to displace you for real. It's a double digit growth while south Africa gets a national public holiday whenever it sees 2% growth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. 20km
2. 100g means that there is no chance of your pilot evading the missile, only 20g turns for your missile means we can escape. It also means we can engage off-bore while you cannot
3. Completely and utterly false, disproven many times
work with the proven 19km range.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I exposed you for the fraud you are and you swiftly change tactics like a cheap, filthy courtèsãn.

You claimed south Africa was Africa's number tourist destination. I proved you a lier and a desperate fraud. Now let's do the math of all your claims.

1) BRIC: you were NEVER a part of this club. China only invited you in. You actually contributeJust 2% of BRIC's GDP grin . you make the group actually weaker. Most international political observers still refer to it as BRIC and not BRICS. Your own press actually confessed south Africa is more a briquette than a bric. Bwahahaha. O'Neil, the internationally renowned economist who coined BRIC never included South Africa.

2) G20, you aren't in the world's top 25 economies. So what's south Africa doing in this group? Actually, a group of sympathetic ideologist who are quite benevolent to the African course thought it prudent that one country from Africa should be included, not out of merit or economic viability or infrastructural compatibility but rather to make it more representative of the world. grin. South Africa was futunate at the time (2010?) to be the number economy of Africa. It's more like the UN power houses deciding to cut some slacks to less powerful countries by appointing them into non permanent security seats. Bwahajahaja.

Well, Nigeria has been the boss now. And you're going down. From having -by far- the largest economy on the continent, by being the 5th largest contributor to the UN peace keeping force in the world. By having a youthful population of more than 60% around 18 years of age and making 1/5th of Africa's population with a giant middle class and strong entrepreneurial citizens, we remain Africa's true representative.
South Africa is already jittery asking for Africa to have two permanent security members. Why? Because Pretoria knows she will lose out with only one slot to vie for.

Your companies in Nigeria only makes you weaker diplomatically between us. Where is your common sense , since you lack sociopolitical one? We supply you oil. Why do you think Pretoria always buckles when Abuja is angry? grin grin grin ask China and Russia.

By 2030, Nigeria is projected internationally to be the 15th biggest economy of the world. Now scratch your Zulu head in wonderment. All the big populated countries account for 70% of the world's GDP.

Why do you think S.A is on the decline rapidly. The show is over for you. With no insurgency or civil disturbances in South Africa, Forbes has ranked South Africa the 122nd safest place to live. grin grin

Now tell me, what's my name?
wow...wel spaced garbage . Blah blah blah blah blah ... Congratulations ! U the dumbest African alive ...generators wil run Nigeria 4eva Bcoz of u

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I wouldn't care for Nairaland in general. My focus is on this thread. The tittle remains "who has the strongest military in Africa" . Africa has 54 countries and it is darn eerie only south Africans remained. From all reliable sources , South Africa isn't even 3rd militarily in Africa.
in the end. All we really came here to do was to learn,research and ,meet new people. So keep it simple. No hate comments. You re bright so you don't even Need that to prove your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

oh. So you are finally ok with Nigeria been the largest economy in Africa, because you believe she has the population.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2015
-- I PROCLAIM LEPROSY ON WHOEVER DELETED MY POST TO overhypedsteve..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
--

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

*funny * "The Giant Has Down Syndrome"---

Hi, doctor please come and heal us.... since you have diagnosed our supposed ailment.....

Reminder - you don't have to type in big letters to prove a point,, though it catches people's attention I guess that what you want - attention
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2015

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I have counted 10 south Africans here. Nigerians aren't even up to 5.

Are you trying to e- besiege us here like Angola besieged your army and forced her into the negotiation table? grin

....stop ranting about Nairaland like you care. You're trying to buy attention here.

For the insults, well I enjoy it a lot. Its a shame really that not of you have a good arsenal of vitriol. I was thinking dictatorzar would make my day the other time. Turned out his belly is yellower than that of a frog.

When reason fails, when facts are rendered insignificant and intellectual debate takes the back seat to plain denial and empty repetitive rhetorics, the troll in me is involuntarily evoked.

And you're one witless chameleon blinded by a false sense of your own morality.

its not easy for a fool to acknowledge his foolishness..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
I exposed you for the fraud you are and you swiftly change tactics like a cheap, filthy courtèsãn.

South Africa is already jittery asking for Africa to have two permanent security members. Why? Because Pretoria knows she will lose out with only one slot to vie for.

Your companies in Nigeria only makes you weaker diplomatically between us. Where is your common sense , since you lack sociopolitical one? We supply you oil. Why do you think Pretoria always buckles when Abuja is angry? grin grin grin ask China and Russia.

Now tell me, what's my name?

Do you know why BRIC and G20 need South Africa is because of our riches under our land. South Africa is no 1 in the world in terms of mineral wealth and reserves. Our reserves amount to over $6 trillion since the value of minerals has doubled over time. Our mines cannot be valued currently because of the political turmoil and strikes. Once everything subsides, look at South Africa overtaking Brazil, Russia and India in just few years. I don't want to speak about Nigeria because it is nothing before us. We will even surpass it even before we get our books right.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
ddami:
-- I PROCLAIM EBOLA ON WHOEVER DELETED MY POST TO overhypedsteve..
lol. Do not pray for ebola to come back to west Africa. Nigeria is done cleaning that mess up. This is one of the most moderated thread on nairaland.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2015
overhypedsteve:
lol. Do not pray for ebola to come back to west Africa. Nigeria is done cleaning that mess up.
okay I will modify it to something else...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
lezz:
Everything I said are factual. The insults are special flavours for humour. Don't you find it irresistible, always drawing you out from your passive shell?

There is not a single factual statemnt in your whole post

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.