Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453105 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2015
BUILT...DESIGNED AND PRODUCED BY SOUTH AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
DESIGNED...BUILT AMD PRODUCED BY SOUTH AFRICANS

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
ddami:
I guess you don't know why your moniker has been repeated here but am happy that you will be off for months that will help this thread rest in perfect peace and no repetitive argument...
**attempts to snatch ** very very funny.... aaannd I need to show u what I call DROP DEAD GORGEOUS this below I know you know him....
Why,i never said i would be totally off this forum for months,i only explained that i would be busy.
hehehehehe....you call that man 'dead gorgeous'?,lol,its because you havent seen me,not to sound pompous,but i do like to think that i'm very gorgeous.
i was expecting you to post a picture of one of those very very handsome{pretty} korean actors,not a plump man with a trimmed moustache...i guess that their is no accounting for taste.lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
NOTHING NIGERIA CAN OFFER SOUTH AFRICA IN TERMS WEAPONS...THESE ARE MADE BY SOUTH AFRICA NOT UNDER LICENCE FROM A FOREIGN POWER

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2015
EVarn:
Why,i never said i would be totally off this forum for months,i only explained that i would be busy.
hehehehehe....you call that man 'dead gorgeous'?,lol,its because you havent seen me,not to sound pompous,but i do like to think that i'm very gorgeous.
i was expecting you to post a picture of one of those very very handsome{pretty} korean actors,not a plump man with a trimmed moustache...i guess that their is no accounting for taste.lol.
well I just want you to be totally off this thread, 'cos its pages are long enough.....
and I must say you can't be finer than DJ.exclusive he's not plump aaanndd I think he's got swag... well since you said *you do like to THINK you're very gorgeous** i dont think so unless you prove me wrong and please those Korean boys are full of Bones, dark/chocolate skinned boys is what I call fine.....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
ddami:
well I just want you to be totally off this thread, 'cos its pages are long enough.....
and I must say you can't be finer than DJ.exclusive he's not plump aaanndd I think he's got swag... well since you said *you do like to THINK you're very gorgeous** i dont think so unless you prove me wrong and please those Korean boys are full of Bones, dark/chocolate skinned boys is what I call fine.....
lol
I fear that i wont be able to stay off this thread until it is officially closed,the allure is too great to ignore.
Did you say i cant be finer than DJ exclusive?,aww babe....I'm sorry to break your porcelain heart,but i disagree.your crush is handsome,but not the most handsome man in the country.
hehehehe..did you say korean men are all bones?,they are indeed on the skinnier side,but really,girls dont look beyond the gorgeous faces,infact most people love korean stature....then again,not everyone are attracted to bald,obese septuagenarians with trimmed moustaches.lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
They've been squatting here for the last 5 years frantically trying to have any/whatsoever semblance of victory they can muster over Nigeria. We have beaten them in both the real and virtual worlds. Their wounds are eternally fresh. They will never leave and neither would I

stop destroying the reputation of someone's business...nobody is seeking asylum here,you are such a backward person who believes that throwing insults on internet is an indication of greatness whereas you are just exposing your immaturity...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
They've been squatting here for the last 5 years frantically trying to have any/whatsoever semblance of victory they can muster over Nigeria. We have beaten them in both the real and virtual worlds. Their wounds are eternally fresh. They will never leave and neither would I

You have only beaten imaginary South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

F35, then Gripen then Su

the thing is that 2-3 screens are less demanding that hundreds of tiny gauges and buttons spread all across the cockpit, not to mention that the HMD will display essential information during intestive combat where the pilot has to focus on his flying and has no time to manage his jet

Yes i agree, the 3 screens are way better than having multiple tiny gauges and buttons spread across the cockpit, this isn't even in question. However, I do not believe the Gripen NG is the right way to go.

Despite the Screen, the Pilot still has to go in with an IPAD and a Notepad. How is that even remotely efficient?

The Pilot has to focus on the mission, and not multiple screens.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why do you think the Su--35 is more user friendly?

Because it has less screens?

I Prefer the SU-35 because it has less screens, and the pilot's work space isn't overly cramped. The SU-35 and F-22 have very similar cockpit layouts.

Everything in it's right place, not too much, not too little. Concise!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

Yes i agree, the 3 screens are way better than having multiple tiny gauges and buttons spread across the cockpit, this isn't even in question. However, I do not believe the Gripen NG is the right way to go.

Despite the Screen, the Pilot still has to go in with an IPAD and a Notepad. How is that even remotely efficient?

The Pilot has to focus on the mission, and not multiple screens.

Notepad and ipad-thingy will be used at different times of the mission

He wont be dogfighting and flicking through the notes on his leg/ipad

Most pilots have those notepad things on their legs

and as you can see, some mock-ups of the Su35 cockpit have up to 5 screens

Its largely irrelevant though, because as I say, the pilot wont be operating all 5 at the same time.

Grip i feel is better as all the information is focused in a certain area

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

turns out it was just down to pilot training:

Q: Any memorable experiences that you would like to share?
A: On one occasion – in one of the international Anatolian Eagles - PAF pilots were pitted against RAF Typhoons, a formidable aircraft. There were three set-ups and in all three, we shot down the Typhoons. The RAF pilots were shocked.

Q: Any particular reason for your success?

A: NATO pilots are not that proficient in close-in air-to-air combat. They are trained for BVR [Beyond Visual Range] engagements and their tactics are based on BVR engagements. These were close-in air combat exercises and we had the upper hand because close-in air combat is drilled into every PAF pilot and this is something we are very good at.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06/08/eurofighter_beaten_by_f16/

People have to remeber that when you get these "shocking" results from exercises you need to go and look into it because sometimes the parameters of the exercise are such that one asset is heavily crippled - like in this instance, the Typhoon pilots werent allowed to engage in BVR as the exercise was a WVR only exercise

And finally, again, these claims are anecdotal

It turns out the Eurofighter typhoon was designed to overcome the fundamental flaws of the Tornado, it's poor Air-to-Air combat capabilities and agility issues.

The Eurofighter is built to be top down better than the Tornado or F-16 in a dog fight. Close in air-air combat is the fighters cathedral.

BVR capability is an overflogged, routinely abused term. How many BVR missiles does a fighter carry? If missiles are defeated by enemy counter measures, what happens next, the European pilots turns on his after-burners and bolts?

When facing an equally formidable foe like the Russians or Chinese who have the same sort of assets as you, what do you do?

Finally, the European Eurofighter that is supposed to be a dog fighter can't dogfight, simply makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

Notepad and ipad-thingy will be used at different times of the mission

He wont be dogfighting and flicking through the notes on his leg/ipad

Most pilots have those notepad things on their legs

and as you can see, some mock-ups of the Su35 cockpit have up to 5 screens

Its largely irrelevant though, because as I say, the pilot wont be operating all 5 at the same time.

Grip i feel is better as all the information is focused in a certain area

Which cockpit is that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
MduZA:

stop destroying the reputation of someone's business...nobody is seeking asylum here,you are such a backward person who believes that throwing insults on internet is an indication of greatness whereas you are just exposing your immaturity...
grin You mean he's destroying the reputation of my new found job... don't worry I will take care of that.
... I think the best thing is for you not to just reply him again 'cos he's having fun with what he's doing you can see it in his signature, so just leave him.....
I bet you don't even go to other sections of NL,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
EVarn:
lol
I fear that i wont be able to stay off this thread until it is officially closed,the allure is too great to ignore.
Did you say i cant be finer than DJ exclusive?,aww babe....I'm sorry to break your porcelain heart,but i disagree.your crush is handsome,but not the most handsome man in the country.
hehehehe..did you say korean men are all bones?,they are indeed on the skinnier side,but really,girls dont look beyond the gorgeous faces,infact most people love Korean stature....then again,not everyone are attracted to bald,obese septuagenarians with trimmed moustaches.lol.
Now I need to know how to CLOSE a thread 'cos you and lezz are just sssooo stubborn.. ah ah I don't know what allure you get in debating the same thing like there is a prize for the winner.....
DJ xclusive is not obese check he's full pix on Google and he's not my crush he just has the physique of my kind of man.... everybody has different taste but 4 me Asian boys in general are just a no no... d only one I still like is Lee min ho and that's b'cos he was over- hyped in my school with DAT his movie .....and definitely he's not the most handsome man in the country, and don't tell me its you since you think you're more gorgeous....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

It turns out the Eurofighter typhoon was designed to overcome the fundamental flaws of the Tornado, it's poor Air-to-Air combat capabilities and agility issues.

The Eurofighter is built to be top down better than the Tornado or F-16 in a dog fight. Close in air-air combat is the fighters cathedral.

BVR capability is an overflogged, routinely abused term. How many BVR missiles does a fighter carry? If missiles are defeated by enemy counter measures, what happens next, the European pilots turns on his after-burners and bolts?

When facing an equally formidable foe like the Russians or Chinese who have the same sort of assets as you, what do you do?

Finally, the European Eurofighter that is supposed to be a dog fighter can't dogfight, simply makes no sense.

First off, you have to remember that these claims are unsubstantiated - multiple articals on the topic have alluded to the fact that they may be exaggerated or simply flat out lies.

Same thing happened at Red Flag where German Eurofighter pilots claimed to have thrashed the F22

Second, BVR is neither overflogged or abused, according to wiki (i know wiki is unreliable) one Eurofighter in air-to-air configuration can carry ~10 AAM's and the superior sensors and degree of development of modern missiles means that if you are going up against a flight of Eurofighters (or any other modern fighter) you are going to fly into a solid wall of AAM's looong before you get into WVR. It does not matter that some jets will evade the AAM's... if 2 out of 6 of the enemy jets make it to WVR with the Typhoons (of which there are 6) the fight is only going to end one way.

So yeah, it doesnt make sense, probably as these statements by the Pakistani's are either exaggerated or false
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Paramount teaming with Navantia and Austal on Biro
Seems like they are marketing the Avante class for project Biro.

Also apparently the Gowind class doesnt meet the state requirements for Project Biro!

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39787:paramount-teaming-with-navantia-and-austal-on-biro&catid=51:Sea&Itemid=106

Pic1 Avante 3000

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
They've been squatting here for the last 5 years frantically trying to have any/whatsoever semblance of victory they can muster over Nigeria. We have beaten them in both the real and virtual worlds. Their wounds are eternally fresh. THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE AND NEITHER WOULD I
DAMN,

YOU

ARE

SO

STUBBORN

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
lezz:
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

They are mistaken

The Hyena entered service in 1972
The Leopard in 1974

Nothing you say do or post will change this fact - South Africa built the first MRAP

Nope, you are the one either mistaking or defrauding here.

The Canadian-American military research institute has used it's world class professionals to trace the origin of MRAP and the research result of professionals says Zimbabwe-Rhodesia invented MRAP for the rest of the world to copy.

It's not about date or model, it's about who built the first MRAP, the first series are called Rhodesian conversions, and there were several of them including some built on Volkswagen chassis, the historians say South African Hyena and others are similar to the Zimbabwean invented Rhodesian conversions, it NEVER said the first originals came from South Africa, it says research history by professionals discovered that Rhodesian conversions were the world's first mine resistant vehicles or MRAP origins.

It clearly says that the early South African MRAP was similar to those earlier Rhodesian conversion MRAP, means Zimbabwe started first, a father cannot be similar to his son (Resemble his son), it is the son that can be similar to his father (Resemble him).

South Africa's first MRAP the Hyena, is said to be similar to (Resemble) Rhodesian Conversion MRAPs of Zimbabwe.

"There were several early South African vehicles very similar to the Rhodesian conversions – Hyena , Wolf, and Ribbok (an antelope). Kwêvoël is Afrikaans for a turaco (Corythaixoides). Buffel is Afrikaans for the Cape buffalo (Syncerus Caffer)."

Tracing the Origins of 'Mine-' and 'Blast-Resistant' Vehicles

Stephen Priestley, Researcher, Canadian American Strategic Review (CASR)

http://www.casr.ca/id-blast-resistant-vehicles-2.htm

Zimbabwe is the father of South Africa, your MRAPs resemble their own...eat the humble pie baked in Zimbabwean kitchen
tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
agaugust:

The Canadian-American military research institute has used it's world class professionals to trace the origin of MRAP and the research result of professionals says Zimbabwe-Rhodesia invented MRAP for the rest of the world to copy.

It's not about date or model, it's about who built the first MRAP, the first series are called Rhodesian conversions, and there were several of them including some built on Volkswagen chassis, the historians say South African Hyena and others are similar to the Zimbabwean invented Rhodesian conversions, it NEVER said the first originals came from South Africa, it says research history by professionals discovered that Rhodesian conversions were the world's first mine resistant vehicles or MRAP origins.

It clearly says that the early South African MRAP was similar to those earlier Rhodesian conversion MRAP, means Zimbabwe started first, a father cannot be similar to his son (Resemble his son), it is the son that can be similar to his father (Resemble him).

South Africa's first MRAP the Hyena, is said to be similar to (Resemble) Rhodesian Conversion MRAPs of Zimbabwe.

"There were several early South African vehicles very similar to the Rhodesian conversions – Hyena , Wolf, and Ribbok (an antelope). Kwêvoël is Afrikaans for a turaco (Corythaixoides). Buffel is Afrikaans for the Cape buffalo (Syncerus Caffer)."

Zimbabwe is the father of .
Can you read? Where does it say the leopard was built BEFORE the Hyena? All that your source states is that South Africa had similar vehicles to the one of Rhodesia...Nowhere does it say the Leopard was built before the South African mraps of that time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
agaugust:

Zimbabwe is the father of .

The world still stand and say HYENA Mine protected vehicle predates LEOPARD. It was built late in 1960s and entered service in 1972. This is not a cheat but a fact. Tell it as it is, I mean the truth.

South Africa invented MRAPS however they were first used in Rhodesian bush war. Remember, Rhodesia was as well depended on South Africa for security and many security companies in Rhodesia were merely extension of SA defence companies.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:
I got banned for posting this link. I hope I don't get banned again

http://www.asian-defence.net/2011/06/pakistani-f-16s-shoot-down-raf.html?m=1

Mmmmmm !

Too many sources, combat pilots, etc have been confirming this fact that in close range combat WVR, everybody dies at same rate, and MiG-21 Bison of IAF could beat an F-15 of USAF, now F-16 of IAF beats RAF Typhoon.

The SAAF do not have qualified pilots, and Gripen cannot maneuver, the wings will break up and the Gripen will crash as proved by incidents.

I am sure NAF F-7 will beat SAAF Gripen with ease.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Henry240:

The link I posted in response to Agaugust illustrates my point. Pakistani F-16s, not Block-52s shooting down RAF typhoons.

Advanced shouldn't mean complicated, neither do they automatically mean efficient.

Puts a stopper on the leaking mouth of South Africans who ridicule Pakistani air force.

Neutral reports say they are better than Indian pilots, while Indian army is better on land.

Only fools (Like Southies) laugh at those who are superior to them.

A Pakistani F-16 will eat all South African Gripens for dinner, guaranteed.

I think Argentina should just go for Su-30 MK2 Flankers or JF-17 Thunder block 3, and be assured they are ready for anything Britain could deploy if another Falkland war happens.

JF-17 Thunder Block 3 is more in my desire than block 2, maybe that is what NAF and some others are waiting for, the new engine block 3 with 4+ generation avionics.

Meanwhile, the world should give Pakistan credit for having the courage to build 4th gen jet fighter as a 3rd world country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
MR ERNEST KONSCHEL WHO DESIGNED LEOPARD WAS NOT AN INVENTOR OF MRAPS, RATHER HE WAS AN INVENTOR OF EARLY MINE CLEARANCE VEHICLES.

*NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE THAT WHEN HIS RELATIVE WAS KILLED BY A MINE DURING THE WAR, THE LIKES OF HIPPO AND HYENA WERE ALREADY TAKING PART.

http://www.jmu.edu/cisr/journal/17.1/briefs/konschel.shtml

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thiza:
NOTHING NIGERIA CAN OFFER SOUTH AFRICA IN TERMS WEAPONS...THESE ARE MADE BY SOUTH AFRICA NOT UNDER LICENCE FROM A FOREIGN POWER

Yet when your SANDF men see Sudanese boys with AK-47, fear catches every South African soldier.

Your defence industry is yet to manufacture courage, even if produced under licence from Zimbabwe grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
jln115:

Can you read? Where does it say the leopard was built BEFORE the Hyena? All that your source states is that South Africa had similar vehicles to the one of Rhodesia...Nowhere does it say the Leopard was built before the South African mraps of that time.

The professional researchers say Rhodesian conversions were built before the Leopard or Hyena. Fool, the Rhodesian conversions are several series of MRAP vehicles converted from normal vehicles, they have no specific names or date, except that historians discovered they predate EVERY other MRAP.

I will believe a world class professional research institute more than some deranged South Africans who think that 1 + 1 = 11

Zimbabwe is father of South Africa shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
ddami:
Now I need to know how to CLOSE a thread 'cos you and lezz are just sssooo stubborn.. ah ah I don't know what allure you get in debating the same thing like there is a prize for the winner.....
DJ xclusive is not obese check he's full pix on Google and he's not my crush he just has the physique of my kind of man.... everybody has different taste but 4 me Asian boys in general are just a no no... d only one I still like is Lee min ho and that's b'cos he was over- hyped in my school with DAT his movie .....and definitely he's not the most handsome man in the country, and don't tell me its you since you think you're more gorgeous....
Tell me,why do you insist on your vigorous campaign to close down this thread?,its not as if this thread is a disturbance to you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
The very same MR KONSCHEL was a South African who was facing deportation in 2007 after their daughter took them in 2006 from South Africa to live with them in Australia as they were now old.

http://www.gannawarratimes.com.au/story/941124/south-african-couple-facing-deportation/

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Enerst Konschel and his family, the man who designed Leopard.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
agaugust:

The professional researchers say Rhodesian conversions were built before the Leopard or Hyena. Fool, the Rhodesian conversions are several series of MRAP vehicles converted from normal vehicles, they have no specific names or date, except that historians discovered they predate EVERY other MRAP.

I will believe a world class professional research institute more than some deranged South Africans who think that 1 + 1 = 11

Zimbabwe is father of South Africa shocked shocked
Where does it say that mate? They said at the same time South Africa had similar vehicles. LEARN TO READ!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

First off, you have to remember that these claims are unsubstantiated - multiple articals on the topic have alluded to the fact that they may be exaggerated or simply flat out lies.

Same thing happened at Red Flag where German Eurofighter pilots claimed to have thrashed the F22

Second, BVR is neither overflogged or abused, according to wiki (i know wiki is unreliable) one Eurofighter in air-to-air configuration can carry ~10 AAM's and the superior sensors and degree of development of modern missiles means that if you are going up against a flight of Eurofighters (or any other modern fighter) you are going to fly into a solid wall of AAM's looong before you get into WVR. It does not matter that some jets will evade the AAM's... if 2 out of 6 of the enemy jets make it to WVR with the Typhoons (of which there are 6) the fight is only going to end one way.

So yeah, it doesnt make sense, probably as these statements by the Pakistani's are either exaggerated or false

Patrick, you miss the point entirely. The Eurofighter would face off against proper capable fighters and Air Forces, SU-35s, Gripen NG, Rafales, J-10Bs, F-16 Block 60 or turkish F-16s which are United States Air Force's Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) standard.

All of these fighters carry BVR missiles, state of the art missiles and they all have AWACS.

What possible advantage does the Eurofighter have against these fighters. Using BVR missiles is not a skill, they can all do it, neither are the Eurofighters coming up against Nigerian F-7 jets.

The fight simply isn't going to end one way.

There is no evidence at this point that the statement by the Pakistanis is false, or exaggerated. British MoD did not deny the claims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.