Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,711 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469734 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

spy ballons have more coverage than drones, some spy up to 700km radius of enemy territory. spy balloons are more powerful than drones and much more difficult to shoot down because of very high altitudes. spy balloons can stay in air space for many weeks, but drones stay for only hours. spy balloons are like a mini-satellite far superior to drones UAV.

nigeria leads africa in the spy world for african military forces, other countries including egypt, algreia, south africa are far behind us, if we fight them, we will see them befoe they see us and we will maneuver with change of battle field operations.

they think nigeria is like south africa that has released photos of cruise missiles that it has not yet fully produced or put into use in their armoury.

before south africa goes to toilet, the size, shape and colour of their pooh pooh is already known and posted with photos on internet

Fact! We are fully embedded! Time will tell when we'll activate and engage ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

If NASA knows that we don't have that capability wouldn't it be a great opportunity to as usual call Nigeria out for fraudulent claims? Don't equate yourself to an adult ... Okay you are an adult child?

And thats my point exactly. The Nigerian Army did not make that claim, because they know they dont have that capability. Try googling this so called 84km Nigerian spy balloon and see how near impossible it is. Im not talking about specifications of the balloon, just general articles mentioning it. That ONE website that posted that article either was telling lies, misunderstood or misquoted the general. Or the general was trying to say something else, perhaps 8.4km. Why would only 1 website publish such a big story? Not even beegeagle publishing it? And you still take it seriously? Okay then

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

97% of ECOMOG force was nigerian and full battle-field tactical/strategic combat operations command was nigerian too.

1,000 nigerian soldiers died in 12 years of ECOMOG, how many soldiers died from Ghana ? use your brain, dont idle it.

sweden your master that sold south africa Gripen jets has never fougth any war in modern history, yet they are ranked in global top 20 militaries, same case with south korea, turkey, etc. use your brain i say, dont idle it, its getting rusted already, dumbo grin
you forgot to tell him we funded the mission and that we are ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria. Out of 90 seats at the ECOWAS parliiament, we have 40 seats

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

A surface to air missile in the modern context is guided towards a target from the ground, using various homing methods.Nigeria does not have SAM's or ballistic missiles.You are launching unguided rockets, simple. Maybe you thought you were clever in your village, not here.

nobody outside nigeria's missile test and development site/station in epe town lagos has proof of if the missiles are guided or not. or did you enter the control room with nigerian military and scientists in epe lagoon ? a country that guided drones UAV in the air over a distance of 8 hours in flight, will very likely guide a missile in the same air, guidance is a factor of remote control, and their various levels of guidance capabilities. are you a ballistics engineer by profession ?

your basic science knowledge is very very poor is south africa, the colonial apartheid rulers did not let you go to school until it was too late for your generation to catch up with the rest of africa. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
andrewza:

I do remember. And I doubt nigerias tpye 90 are any better than our GDF.

you can only doubt, you can never be sure unless the chinese military gives you all the technical performance secrets....and they will not...and who are you by the way ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

nobody outside nigeria's missile test and development site/station in epe town lagos has proof of if the missiles are guided or not. or did you enter the control room with nigerian military and scientists in epe lagoon ? a country that guided drones UAV in the air over a distance of 8 hours in flight, will very likely guide a missile in the same air, guidance is a factor of remote control, and their various levels of guidance capabilities. are you a ballistics engineer by profession ?

your basic science knowledge is very very poor is south africa, the colonial apartheid rulers did not let you go to school until it was too late for your generation to catch up with the rest of africa. grin

Some fellow Nigerians on this forum doubt Nigeria has even launched any rockets to begin with. Now you wana tell me about guided. Your engineers are being paid to launch fireworks.

https://www.nairaland.com/196463/top-secret-nigerian-scientists-launch
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

And thats my point exactly. The Nigerian Army did not make that claim, because they know they dont have that capability. Try googling this so called 84km Nigerian spy balloon and see how near impossible it is. Im not talking about specifications of the balloon, just general articles mentioning it. That ONE website that posted that article either was telling lies, misunderstood or misquoted the general. Or the general was trying to say something else, perhaps 8.4km. Why would only 1 website publish such a big story? Not even beegeagle publishing it? And you still take it seriously? Okay then

That they didn't refute the statement is an indication that NA's claim is correct. If you are waiting for general articles on technical details of NA's military patents and devices ... I may have had several great grandchildren by then.

You underestimate Nigeria a lot my friend, and it's not good for your health.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Does anyone remember when this fool was telling us how computers dont make a big difference? How artillery has been working fine since WW2 and SA having guidence computers on its artillery is the same as Nigerians using calculators. Now all of a sudden he is trying to justify how the Nigerian AA gun is better due to computer ugrades. What a fraud grin grin.

oh my boy, back to my classroom again. your @andrewza south african navy man cannot help you, he is my student too, but his own grade is adult education category.

now my student @saengine, you dont need computers to calculate mathematical azimuth for field artillery to rain down shells over a wide area on a sitting fixed or slowly moving ground targets so no need of split second timing and accuracy.

however, Type 90 is not field artillery, it is air defence artillery built do shoot down guided bombs, fast flying jet fighter aircraft, and fast flying cruise missiles. thus air defence artillery needs split second timing and accuracy to hit its fast targets and only a computer can achieve that result. also, air defence artillery does not use land azimuth targeting.

for once, give me credit and be grateful for my free education lectures granted you at zero cost and no fees on this forum. none of your own country men south african soldiers on this forum has been able to teach you this.

be grateful. show appreciation and acknowledge the help you received for free.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

That they didn't refute the statement is an indication that NA's claim is correct. If you are waiting for general articles on technical details of NA's military patents and devices ... I may have had several great grandchildren by then.

You underestimate Nigeria a lot my friend, and it's not good for your health.

Lol....there is nothing to refute because its simple not true. This is a proud moment for Nigeria's engineers and yet there arent any GENERAL articles? Not technical details, just articles. Why is beegeagle blog silent on this matter. Beegeagle posts information whenever your generals blink an eyelash. I challenged you to find this original story on the internet, i wonder how far you got. I have no qualms with you deluding yourself really.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Some fellow Nigerians on this forum doubt Nigeria has even launched any rockets to begin with. Now you wana tell me about guided. Your engineers are being paid to launch fireworks.

https://www.nairaland.com/196463/top-secret-nigerian-scientists-launch

nigerian respected military analyst beegeagle himself confirms epe missile tests, and his forum members confirm the 120km range.

every country has ignorant and foolish people. your choice of whom you believe shows the group to which you yourself belong.

who cares about your belief or unbelief ? nobody grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

oh my boy, back to my classroom again. your @andrewza south african navy man cannot help you, he is my student too, but his own grade is adult education category.

now my student @saengine, you dont need computers to calculate mathematical azimuth for field artillery to rain down shells over a wide area on a sitting fixed or slowly moving ground targets so no need of split second timing and accuracy.

however, Type 90 is not field artillery, it is air defence artillery built do shoot down guided bombs, fast flying jet fighter aircraft, and fast flying cruise missiles. thus air defence artillery needs split second timing and accuracy to hit its fast targets and only a computer can achieve that result. also, air defence artillery does not use land azimuth targeting.

for once, give me credit and be grateful for my free education lectures granted you at zero cost and no fees on this forum. none of your own country men south african soldiers on this forum has been able to teach you this.

be grateful. show appreciation and acknowledge the help you received for free.

-like you yourself said, no one will sit and wait for an artillery bombardment. Forces will try be as mobile as possible before setting up their own fire stations. Fire then move. If SA is firing our G6 guns at you, will Nigerian artillery just sit there and wait 4 it? So having computer systems on your artillery that calculate and fire as QUICK and accurately as possible is a benefit. That is a simple fact. But your coconut brain was trying to convince us that your Sharp calculators were just as efficient, only because you wanted to be stubborn.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Lol....there is nothing to refute because its simple not true. This is a proud moment for Nigeria's engineers and yet there arent any GENERAL articles? Not technical details, just articles. Why is beegeagle blog silent on this matter. Beegeagle posts information whenever your generals blink an eyelash. I challenged you to find this original story on the internet, i wonder how far you got. I have no qualms with you deluding yourself really.

Titillate yourself all you want. The fact doesn't change. But if you insist, the onus is on you to refute the claim beyond any doubt ... You by now should know the drill. Back in the days in my mathematics class ... when the teacher says "show all working" it means give step by step proof on paper to show how you arrived at your final answer! Until you do that .... SAEngine ... THULA umfana!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

-like you yourself said, no one will sit and wait for an artillery bombardment. Forces will try be as mobile as possible before setting up their own fire stations. Fire then move. If SA is firing our G6 guns at you, will Nigerian artillery just sit there and wait 4 it? So having computer systems on your artillery that calculate and fire as QUICK and accurately as possible is a benefit. That is a simple fact. But your coconut brain was trying to convince us that your Sharp calculators were just as efficient, only because you wanted to be stubborn.

shows how ungrateful you are. thats why you remain a learner for ever, you never appreciate free information someone spends his time to explain to you, then you pay him back with insults. if i had a man teach me the tactical difference between computer functions on field and air defence artillery, i will say thank you. its not copy and paste info. some of the information you see on this forum, very many soldiers in this world dont know it.

i should have told you more tactical artillery operations today but i wont tell you because you are so ungrateful.

be ungrateful as you wish, what you sow, you will reap.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

shows how ungrateful you are. thats why you remain a learner for ever, you never appreciate free information someone spends his time to explain to you, then you pay him back with insults. if i had a man teach me the tactical difference between computer functions on field and air defence artillery, i will say thank you. its not copy and paste info. some of the information you see on this forum, very many soldiers in this world dont know it.

i should have told you more tactical artillery operations today but i wont tell you because you are so ungrateful.

be ungrateful as you wish, what you sow, you will reap.

I know full well the differences. Lol...now that your argument is a dead horse you try to be philosopical.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Titillate yourself all you want. The fact doesn't change. But if you insist, the onus is on you to refute the claim beyond any doubt ... You by now should know the drill. Back in the days in my mathematics class ... when the teacher says "show all working" it means give step by step proof on paper to show how you arrived at your final answer! Until you do that .... SAEngine ... THULA umfana!

Yes enjoying our SA internet with cheezy comments doesnt change the fact that you dont have a spy balloon in what is technically SPACE. Its a very simple fact. You are not 30km above the 53km limit...simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

I know full well the differences. Lol...now that your argument is a dead horse you try to be philosopical.

...your conscience now grips you for sure. you say you know the technical differences of field and air artillery computer purposes ? you of all people ? i know your level on this forum. you cannot hide it. i know everybodys technical level. am no fool at all.

i dont need thank you from anybody on this forum. i only wanted you to know its not decent to insult back at someone who just explained what you dont know. anyway, a south african will always be a south african. for by their fruits....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Yes enjoying our SA internet with cheezy comments doesnt change the fact that you dont have a spy balloon in what is technically SPACE. Its a very simple fact. You are not 30km above the 53km limit...simple.

Laughter is good medicine to the soul and you can't imagine the good dose I get when you guys wish I was in SA, enjoying "free" oxygen, best Internet, etc. I'm glad that my background bestows on me the instinct and good knowledge of Africa in a way that confounds souls like SAEngine! There's only one country in the world with Internet -- South Africa? I speak more languages than normal. Like myself, just imagine what hundreds of internal/external "missiles" can achieve on your home turf? You don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

...your conscience now grips you for sure. you say you know the technical differences of field and air artillery computer purposes ? you of all people ? i know your level on this forum. you cannot hide it. i know everybodys technical level. am no fool at all.

i dont need thank you from anybody on this forum. i only wanted you to know its not decent to insult back at someone who just explained what you dont know. anyway, a south african will always be a south african. for by their fruits....

I know everybodys technical level

Thats were i stopped reading. You were foolish enough to say a modern field artillery computer is just as fast and efficient as a hand held calculator. Now you dont have the guts to say you were wrong. Your problem, not mine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Laughter is good medicine to the soul and you can't imagine the good dose I get when you guys wish I was in SA, enjoying "free" oxygen, best Internet, etc. I'm glad that my background bestows on me the instinct and good knowledge of Africa in a way that confounds souls like SAEngine! There's only one country in the world with Internet -- South Africa? I speak more languages than normal. Like myself, just imagine what hundreds of internal/external "missiles" can achieve on your home turf? You don't get it!

I know it would hurt your image on this forum admitting that you are or have been to SA at some point. You forget that its not all about language. You unknowingly leak certain details when you argue that South Africans can easily spot and Nigerians would be clueless about. But its fine your secret is safe with us wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

I know everybodys technical level

Thats were i stopped reading. You were foolish enough to say a modern field artillery computer is just as fast and efficient as a hand held calculator. Now you dont have the guts to say you were wrong. Your problem, not mine.

i wont give your ungrateful self any thing technical to learn and then insult me on this topic again. you are too foolish to know that it takes only about 2 minutes to calculate artillery azimuth by sharp hand held calculator plus the soldiers brain, but not with your own @saengine type of brain anyway, for you it will take so long that the whole war would have even ended before you are able to set-up your artillery. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

he got it for sure, hes's just too scared to admit. hahaha, i laugh too grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

i wont give your ungrateful self any thing technical to learn and then insult me on this topic again. you are too foolish to know that it takes about 2 minutes to calculate artillery azimuth, not with your own type of brain anyway, for you it will take so long that the whole war would have even ended before you are able to set-up your artillery. grin grin grin

And your small coconut brain is still refusing to admit that a guidence computer is still a benefit. 2 minutes is a long time especially when you have incoming shells from enemy fire. The quicker the better. Very simple fact you refuse to acknowledge.Its fine you can stock up on your Sharp pocket calculators and watch your troops get roasted.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

- You are confusing a SAM with a rocket. Nigeria does not produce any surface to air missiles. Nigeria only has people testing and understanding the fundamentals of rocketry. Funny thing is that even your fellow Nigerians doubt how competent you are in that 1st step. There is a massive jump from rocketry to SAM's.

Oga, I know the difference between an SAM and a rocket. Rocket's in nigeria where first developed in nigeria by the biafran army during the civil war in 1967. How is it that in 2013, an army that already developed a technology in 1967, is still developing the basics??

Do you even have common sense at all?

Your next line of argument, is to drag in a bunch of illiterate, ignorant nigerians, who are most likely secondary school drop outs, and "university never do wells" to base your comment on. Are you okay at all?

It is one thing to bring in the opinion of someone who knows is onions, while it is absolutely ludacris on the other hand to use the comments of dumbos as a yard stick for your argument.

Please use another line of thought.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

I know it would hurt your image on this forum admitting that you are or have been to SA at some point. You forget that its not all about language. You unknowingly leak certain details when you argue that South Africans can easily spot and Nigerians would be clueless about. But its fine your secret is safe with us wink

There is nothing I'm afraid would hurt my image. I have been to SA just like I've been to several other African countries on field duties. If you think saying THULA umfana gives any details out about me then you are most mistaken. What if I said the same in Swahili or French? The more you try to figure me out, the more you confound yourself. The day will come ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
andrewza:

It helps being a white south african.

@Andrew and @craigb play the "I am white" card, when it suits them. When it is the other way around, especially that racist @craigb, would type " ha, we see all this in south africa" "we call it playing the race card in south africa".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine: And your small coconut brain is still refusing to admit that a guidence computer is still a benefit.

quote where i said its not a benefit to use computer. i said its not a must. manual will save you if your computer is damaged by harsh battlefield environment or the software/hardware fails you. field artillery wars have been fine without computers and some advanced countries dont put a computer on every artillery piece. dont add to my words the things i did not say.

now back to class and try end your endless s.tupidity by reading summary of my second lecture for today :

"Computers reduced the number of men needed and enabled decentralisation of technical fire control to autonomous sub-battery fire units such as platoons, troops or sections, although some armies had sometimes done this with their manual methods. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artillery

above weblink is todays homework for my student @saengine (debtor boy pay your school fees)

i wont answer you on this again. enough of your dull mind, dumbo grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

before south africa goes to toilet, the size, shape and colour of their pooh pooh is already known and posted with photos on internet[/b]

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

This has got to be the funniest post I have read in weeks. gringringringrin

Oboi, abeg no kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Henry120:

Oga, I know the difference between an SAM and a rocket. Rocket's in nigeria where first developed in nigeria by the biafran army during the civil war in 1967. How is it that in 2013, an army that already developed a technology in 1967, is still developing the basics??

Do you even have common sense at all?

Your next line of argument, is to drag in a bunch of illiterate, ignorant nigerians, who are most likely secondary school drop outs, and "university never do wells" to base your comment on. Are you okay at all?

It is one thing to bring in the opinion of someone who knows is onions, while it is absolutely ludacris on the other hand to use the comments of dumbos as a yard stick for your argument.

Please use another line of thought.

Do you know those comments are from another nairaland forum topic. Those Nigerians have a user name and reply to topics just like you. And since it is not required to show your educational background before posting, what then are you saying? They are illiterate ignorants simply because they dont agree with you? Lol okay.

A rocket used by land forces to power RPG's or unguided rockets fired from helicopters is different to the propulsion methods used in SAM's. Every useless rebel group buys such weapons, meaning the technology to produce them is fairly common. Even Syrian rebels make their own rockets and mortars. The technology needed to produce SAMs is steps up. Reliable burning motors with powerful thrust profiles are hard to produce. Add to that the increased complexity in aerodynamics, gyros, servos etc etc.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

There is nothing I'm afraid would hurt my image. I have been to SA just like I've been to several other African countries on field duties. If you think saying THULA umfana gives any details out about me then you are most mistaken. What if I said the same in Swahili or French? The more you try to figure me out, the more you confound yourself. The day will come ...

Oh field duties... thats what you call it grin. How long were you here for these so called field duties? A few days or years? winkThula mfana just reminded me, told you its not just about language. You've been posting here for many many pages. South African can see what Nigerians cant see.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Do you know those comments are from another nairaland forum topic. Those Nigerians have a user name and reply to topics just like you. And since it is not required to show your educational background before posting, what then are you saying? They are illiterate ignorants simply because they dont agree with you? Lol okay.

A rocket used by land forces to power RPG's or unguided rockets fired from helicopters is different to the propulsion methods used in SAM's. Every useless rebel group buys such weapons, meaning the technology to produce them is fairly common. Even Syrian rebels make their own rockets and mortars. The technology needed to produce SAMs is steps up. Reliable burning motors with powerful thrust profiles are hard to produce. Add to that the increased complexity in aerodynamics, gyros, servos etc etc.

your brain tells you to compare a world class rocketry/missile test and development station with many Phd scientists in control and having state of the art research facilities in lagos, with a backyard j.ihadist or a h.ezbollah rocket improvising cave in the desert ?

you see why i say i wont ask for your junior sister again ? wetin she go born me ? international mugus ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
saengine:

Oh field duties... thats what you call it grin. How long were you here for these so called field duties? A few days or years? winkThula mfana just reminded me, told you its not just about language. You've been posting here for many many pages. South African can see what Nigerians cant see.

A dull brain you are! Is it a taboo the enter a South Africa of all countries? Do you know the places where I have stepped feet on around the world? Don't make a mockery of yourself. How long I was in SA, when last I was in SA and how long I will be there on my next task is not for your knowledge. Right now I am doing my bit on the fringes of of one of the trouble spots on the continent. And of course on the field! Always remember that the day will come ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
agaugust:

your brain tells you to compare a world class rocketry/missile test and development station with many Phd scientists in control and having state of the art research facilities in lagos, with a backyard j.ihadist or a h.ezbollah rocket improvising cave in the desert ?

you see why i say i wont ask for your junior sister again ? wetin she go born me ? international mugus ?

You must learn to read and read carefully, it will help you in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.