Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466080 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2013
@All4Naija
AS I SAID STOP BRAGGING ABOUT "3D RENDERS" BECAUSE THATS MY FIELD DUDE. NIGERIAN DON'T HAVE "ENERGY TO BUILD, ONLY TIME THEY HAVE IS FOR BRAGGING AND FALSE CLAIMS especially easterners".
KGORO CENTRAL BUILDING, PRETORIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gs-t-YWA34
APARTHEID ERA BUILDINGS DEMOLISHED grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMtXxGymAa0
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2013
South African troops in DRC have been involved in a firefight. My Afrikaans is not good, but I think the article says 2 rebels have been killed and 4 injured. Waiting for the english version.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2013
@nigerians
[b]as we blogg a new city is UNDER CONSTRUCTION "CORNUBIA". THIS IS A MIXED HOUSING PROJECT ON THE NORTH COAST NEAR UMHLANGA.
AFTER THIS PROJECT AND HOUSING THE PEOPLE OF MACAMBINI AREA IN CORNUBIA, THEN "AMAZULU WORLD" WILL START. CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT ONE[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ENsviZcDo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Can we all agree to ignore KWAME TUT no matter what he says? Deal?

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2013
Old Durban International Airport handed over to Transnet
NEW DURBAN HARBOUR DUG OUT, note" we DEMOLISHED THE APARTHEID ERA AIRPORT AND ARE BUILDING AS BLOGG THE NEW DURBAN HARBOUR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnlQfOeZiwc

NEW KING SHAKA AIRPORT BUILT FOR 2010 WC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHXAIT1nVM

EVERYDAY WE GROW IN STATURE, RISE MZANSI RISE grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
@Nigerians
THIS ISNT'T A "PHOTOSHOP 3D WISHY WASHY RENDER" BUT A LIVE VIDEO OF DUBE TRADE PORT NEAR KING SHAKA AIRPORT AND DUBE CITY. YES A NEW CITY DUBE CITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbMSFYMgjA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
saengine: South African troops in DRC have been involved in a firefight. My Afrikaans is not good, but I think the article says 2 rebels have been killed and 4 injured. Waiting for the english version.

I didn't know south african troops have already been deployed to DRC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2013
2Nigerians
YA'LL HAVE BEEN MAKING NOISE ABOUT "FAST TRAINS SINCE 2008",

PRESENTING THE GAUTRAIN,RSA
grin grin grin grin sad sad sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83BS9nEEX4g
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Henry120:

I didn't know south african troops have already been deployed to DRC.

Went about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2013
chris365:

i've been hearing about this for some time now. you get any pic?

No, I no get.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2013
saengine:

Went about 2 weeks ago.

Ok. When the english version of the article is out, please post it here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2013
@Nigerians
WE ARE SELLING "ALL APARTHEID ERA COACHES TO THOSE WHO DONT HAVE". Malawi,Angola have already bought some of our OLD COACHES, am sure nigeria needs the. grin grin grin grin ;DWE'RE PRACTICING "UBUNTU" GIVING TO THOSE WHO DONT HAVE. grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

$5BILLION PRASA FAST TRAIN TENDER SIGNED AND SEALED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXh3NDDugAQ

CAPE TOWN PLATFORM 1(reminds me of my UCT days)
PRASA trains tested
cry cry cry cry cry
http://futurecapetown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Screen-Shot-2012-12-12-at-4.32.56-PM.png
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2013
@Nigerians
WE'RE DOING ALL THESE ABOVE, WHILE LOOKING AFTER THE "POOR" SOCIAL HOUSING IN JOBURG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPL9b7U-bj0
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2013
EAST LONDON, EASTERN CAPE ,RSA
AMALINDA SOCIAL HOUSING grin grin grin grin ;DWe're planning on demolishing all RDP houses and build decent housing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPEPRvJbjcQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2013
saengine: South African troops in DRC have been involved in a firefight. My Afrikaans is not good, but I think the article says 2 rebels have been killed and 4 injured. Waiting for the english version.

source?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
[sub][/sub]
chris365:

source?

http://www.beeld.com/nuus/2013-07-13-sa-wys-wie-is-baas

Its in Afrikaans. So i didnt post originally.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
agaugust:

other contries are ahead of south africa so you imported Gripen jets, Valour Frigates, Type 209 Submarines....list endless.

check @THIZA'S list and name the battle tank in photo he posted, tell us the name and country of origin. you ran away from that challenge i gave you, i will help you to make a fool of yourself tomorrow morning grin
The South African Olifant mk1B main battle tank.
The Olifant mk1B main battle tank was developed
and produced by the Olifant Manufacturing
Company, OMC Engineering pty Ltd, based in
South Africa. Development of the Olifant started
in 1976 and first entered service with the South
African Armoured Corps in the late 1970s. OMC
Engineering later became Reumech OMC, then
Vickers OMC and, in September 2002 was
renamed Alvis OMC, following the acquisition of
Vickers Defence by Alvis plc. In September 2004,
Alvis OMC became part of BAE Systems Land
Systems.
Olifant main battle tank development
The layout of the Olifant mk1 was very similar to
that of the South African Semel tank which was
based on an upgraded conversion of the British
Centurion tanks. The Olifant has been continually
upgraded. The mk1A entered full-scale
production in 1983 and the first were in service
by 1985. In the same year that the mk1A entered
the production phase, development work was
started on the mk1B, and these tanks were in
production during the 1990s and are operational
in the South African Armed Forces.
The South African Army has 172 Olifant mk1A/B
main battle tanks in operation. The Olifant 1B
entered service in 1991. The upgrades included
the installation of a more powerful 105mm L7
cannon, a hand-held laser rangefinder and a first
generation image intensifier. The range of the
tank was increased by the installation of a diesel
engine and additional fuel tanks.
In September 2003, BAE Systems Land Systems
OMC was awarded a contract by Armscor (the
South African Department of Defence
procurement agency) to upgrade 13 Olifant
mk1B tanks. The upgrade programme included a
new powerpack from Delkon which increases
power by 15%, upgrade of gun and turret drives
by Reutech Defence Logistics, new fire control
system and target detection and engagement
system with thermal imaging capability, both
supplied by IST Dynamics. A follow-on contract for
a further 13 tanks upgraded to Olifant mk2
standard was awarded in September 2005. The
Olifant mk2 entered service in 2007.
Olifant weapons
The Olifant mk1B main battle tank is armed with
the 105mm L7 rifled cannon main gun. The gun
on the mk1B is fitted with a thermal sleeve for
sustained accuracy in firing. The mk1B carries 68
rounds of 105mm ammunition.
The tank is also fitted with a 7.62mm general
purpose co-axial machine gun and a 7.62mm
anti-aircraft machine gun.
Fire control
The driver's station is equipped with a day and
night sight and the gunner's station is fitted with
day and night sights and an integrated laser
rangefinder.
Self-protection
The glacis plate and nose of the hull have been
upgraded with the addition of passive armour and
the turret has been fitted with stand-off armour.
The installation of a double-armour floor gives the
crew additional protection against mines. The
running gear is protected against HEAT missiles
by new sideskirts.
A smoke screen can be laid by a fuel injection
system in the engine's exhaust. A fire detection
and suppression system improves the level of
survivability.
Engine
The V-12 air-cooled turbo diesel
engine provides 900hp. The tank
has been equipped with torsion bar
running gear and hydraulic dampers
have been fitted to the first and last
pair of wheels.
Mobility
The tank achieves a maximum road speed of
58km/h and the maximum range on internal fuel
is 350km. The tank can ford water to a depth of
1.5m, negotiate gradients and slopes of 60% and
30% and vertical obstacles up to 1m in height.
Olifant 2 main battle tank turret upgrade
LIW, a division of Denel, has developed the Olifant
2 main battle tank turret, which can be fitted on
an upgraded Olifant mk1B chassis, providing the
tank with hunter killer modes of operation, fire on
the move and day and night time engagement.
The turret can be armed with either LIW's GT8
105mm or an LIW 120mm smoothbore gun and
features periscopic stabilised day / thermal
gunner's sight with laser rangefinder, panoramic
commander's sight, full solution fire control
system and modular armour package." I'm back, GET IT?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
http://translate.google.co.za/translate?hl=en&sl=af&u=http://www.beeld.com/nuus/2013-07-13-sa-wys-wie-is-baas&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSA%2Bwys%2Bwie%2Bis%2Bbaas%2Bbeeld%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D675

This week South African paratroopers during a bloody skirmish with rebels in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have drawn a clear line in the sand that they do not tolerate any rebel attacks.

The response (44 Parachute Brigade, Bloemfontein), two rebels including a commander of the Hutu Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) allegedly killed and at least four wounded. This was after the rebels from two different factions believe first on the powers of the United Nations in the DRC (Monusco) shot.

It was also paratroopers about three months ago in the Central African Republic (CAR) involved a few hundred rebels were killed in the Battle of Bangui. The paratroopers in the DRC is part of the North Kivu brigade Monusco. They will soon become part of the multinational ingrypingsbrigade rebels in the DRC must temper.

This week's clashes, according Madnodje Mounoubai Monusco spokesperson, on Wednesday morning at the main rebel group in the area (M23) statements at Kanyanruchina outside Goma happen. About 30 rebels were about 06:00 on the way to this statement M23 shot back.

Monusco soldiers on alert to keep an eye on the situation. They also had to ensure that the civilians in the area is safe and that the attackers near Goma.

However, the rebels, according Mounoubai Monusco soldiers shot. They also allegedly accidentally in the middle of the South Africans landed statements and started shooting. In such circumstances the peacekeepers returned fire and the South Africans did not wait for them.

Mounoubai said it was unclear exactly who the attackers were, but M23 claims it was the FDLR. M23 also claims spot. Soki Masuhuke, one of the commanders, was shot dead and a photo of his body on the internet.

The rebels claimed the attack came in preparation for an expected massive onslaught by ingrypingsbrigade M23.

According to South African soldiers in the DRC, it was a normal shootout without any reinforcement. The paratroopers were prepared and opened fire with their R4's when the rebels opened fire first.

The ingrypingsbrigade still rounded and consists of soldiers from South Africa, Tanzania and Malawi.

Helmoed-Römer Heitman, military expert, believes the rebels have now got the message that they do not have the South Africans struggling. "Hopefully the message through to the other rebels. After the Battle of Bangui the paratroopers sharp prepared for any attack. The rebels with the wrong guys looking for trouble. "
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
agaugust:

so tapping local peoples telephone lines and internet of peoples home in johannesburg is the way south african military spy network will spy on enemy forces in a country versus country international war zone at deep sea, high altitude air, and vast mass of land to see enemy armoured vehicles, battalions of soldiers, navy warships at sea, jet fighters in the air like nigerian satellites and spy balloons can do ?

you really lost, south africa really lost out to nigeria in strategic military spy capability. nigeria is the ruler of africa in that area, please accept it and dont commit s.uicide
, your wife is waiting for you at home, go hug her, dont hug electricity transformer . grin grin

i know stuff but dont know what i can say, so lets put it this way. SA military intelligence is more than good.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
saengine: http://translate.google.co.za/translate?hl=en&sl=af&u=http://www.beeld.com/nuus/2013-07-13-sa-wys-wie-is-baas&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSA%2Bwys%2Bwie%2Bis%2Bbaas%2Bbeeld%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D675

This week South African paratroopers during a bloody skirmish with rebels in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have drawn a clear line in the sand that they do not tolerate any rebel attacks.

The response (44 Parachute Brigade, Bloemfontein), two rebels including a commander of the Hutu Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) allegedly killed and at least four wounded. This was after the rebels from two different factions believe first on the powers of the United Nations in the DRC (Monusco) shot.

It was also paratroopers about three months ago in the Central African Republic (CAR) involved a few hundred rebels were killed in the Battle of Bangui. The paratroopers in the DRC is part of the North Kivu brigade Monusco. They will soon become part of the multinational ingrypingsbrigade rebels in the DRC must temper.

This week's clashes, according Madnodje Mounoubai Monusco spokesperson, on Wednesday morning at the main rebel group in the area (M23) statements at Kanyanruchina outside Goma happen. About 30 rebels were about 06:00 on the way to this statement M23 shot back.

Monusco soldiers on alert to keep an eye on the situation. They also had to ensure that the civilians in the area is safe and that the attackers near Goma.

However, the rebels, according Mounoubai Monusco soldiers shot. They also allegedly accidentally in the middle of the South Africans landed statements and started shooting. In such circumstances the peacekeepers returned fire and the South Africans did not wait for them.

Mounoubai said it was unclear exactly who the attackers were, but M23 claims it was the FDLR. M23 also claims spot. Soki Masuhuke, one of the commanders, was shot dead and a photo of his body on the internet.

The rebels claimed the attack came in preparation for an expected massive onslaught by ingrypingsbrigade M23.

According to South African soldiers in the DRC, it was a normal shootout without any reinforcement. The paratroopers were prepared and opened fire with their R4's when the rebels opened fire first.

The ingrypingsbrigade still rounded and consists of soldiers from South Africa, Tanzania and Malawi.

Helmoed-Römer Heitman, military expert, believes the rebels have now got the message that they do not have the South Africans struggling. "Hopefully the message through to the other rebels. After the Battle of Bangui the paratroopers sharp prepared for any attack. The rebels with the wrong guys looking for trouble. "

beat me to it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
andrewza:

i know stuff but dont know what i can say, so lets put it this way. SA military intelligence is more than good.
Dude, I know stuff too.. Our military intelligence is awesome undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
saengine: South African troops in DRC have been involved in a firefight. My Afrikaans is not good, but I think the article says 2 rebels have been killed and 4 injured . Waiting for the english version.
Kids again
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
andrewza:

beat me to it

Improved effort after the bitter learning from CAR? Is the SA media also in on the effort to portray a stronger SANDF? The writer's opening lines would suggest so. However, the story from the translation still remains sketchy, so let's expect that there are some direct English sources available to corroborate the story.

This UN mission has its task cut out squarely.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/national/2013/05/17/sandf-learning-from-bangui-to-prepare-for-congolese-peacekeeping
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
scipher:
Kids again

Yes. We love killing kids.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Possible talking points have been highlighted in bold type.
http://www.bdlive.co.za/national/2013/05/17/sandf-learning-from-bangui-to-prepare-for-congolese-peacekeeping
================================================

SANDF ‘learning from Bangui’ to prepare for Congolese peacekeeping
by Hopewell Radebe, 17 May 2013, 10:17

THE South African National Defence Force (SANDF) is drawing lessons from its battle with Seleka forces in the Central African Republic to prepare for future peacekeeping operations in Africa, army chief Lt-Gen Vusumuzi Masondo said on Thursday.

The SANDF lost 14 soldiers during the battle against the rebel forces in the Central African Republic capital of Bangui in March.

South African soldiers are deployed in peace missions in the Democratic Republic of Congo and in Sudan, but preparations are under way to send troops to spearhead offensive operations against an array of irregular but war-hardened forces in the eastern Congo.

It is the first such move in Africa’s history to have a United Nations mandate to physically neutralise and disarm M23 rebels groups.

Three battalions from South Africa, Tanzania and Malawi will make up the 3,069-strong force, called an intervention brigade, that will be based in Goma, the capital of the chronically unstable North Kivu province.

An SANDF battalion at full strength numbers between 850 and 1,000 soldiers.

"The South African army is indeed suitably prepared and equipped for the conditions that it may encounter during peace support operations," Lt-Gen Masondo told reporters in Pretoria.

However, he warned that although everything was being done to prevent casualties on the battlefield, no battle could be totally controlled.

"Even with all available intelligence resources focusing on trying to establish just that, it is the quality of soldiering that in the end decides the result when conflict is inevitable," he said.

Lt-Gen Masondo said the SANDF had fulfilled all its "joint force employment" commitments sanctioned by the African Union and the UN, including internal missions such as border guarding, for the 2012-13 financial year. He conceded, however, that the defence force was "overstretched, especially in the infantry, engineer, intelligence, signal and support capabilities".

"An increase in requests for internal and external support has led to the army deploying available force levels for extended periods exceeding what is deemed the international norm," he said. "Such strain can only be sustained for a limited period, whereafter mission readiness may become compromised."

The SANDF also had to comply with internationally accepted standards for the rotation of personnel, protective measures and logistical support, he said.

Other than in conflict situations, the SANDF also deploys soldiers along South Africa’s borders in the battle against smuggling, illegal border crossings, livestock theft and rhino poaching. Thirteen companies are deployed along the country’s borders.

Since January last year, South African soldiers contributed to the confiscation of 15,391kg of dagga and 2,782 dagga plants, apprehended 12,409 undocumented immigrants, recovered 76 vehicles, confiscated contraband to the value of R18.3m, and recovered 98 illegal firearms.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

Actually, you're behind. But in typical Naai-gerian fashion, you think you're ahead. That's what happens when you've achieved nothing as a nation. You think every single thing is an achievement, even when it's not.

It is claimed the balloon will be used in Abuja. Do you seriously think a civilised country would be so backward as to have a balloon hover above a whole city unhindered like you Naai-gerians have proposed? Really?

Warrantless spying is a no-no in democratic, civilised countries. Clearly, Naai-geria doesn't fall within that category. Not that we didn't know that anyway. cool

The US uses the balloons on vanquished nations and would never freely use spy balloons in the US, ever.

You Naai-gerian backward lot know nothing about rights to privacy, clearly. 100 years behind the curve, non?

Totally uncivilised is Naai-geria and it's citizens are none the wiser. Look at how happy they are to be spied on by their own government grin grin grin. Which other country would behave like this?

We all know that you can't use your phantom balloons over any other country's air space. You don't have the clout. Your spy ballons are meant for Naai-geria - well, if you ever build them, that is! Beeeeg EEEEEF grin So much for being a modern democracy!

See below and have fun.

Spy drones and balloons are currently being debated in the US, amid fierce arguments against grin

---------------

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/06/ohio-bill-would-nullify-warrantless-drone-spying/

Ohio Bill Would Nullify Warrantless Drone Spying

House Bill 207 was introduced in response to law enforcement agencies seeking to purchase and use unmanned aerial vehicles, commonly referred to as drones.

“As this technology continues to become more prevalent, the state of Ohio must be vigilant in seeing that drones are used only in circumstances that specifically protect public safety,” Damschroder stated. “HB 207 ensures that law enforcement agencies are only using drone technology for appropriate reasons. We have all watched over the past few weeks how technology could potentially be used by government agencies to violate our privacy and conduct unwarranted surveillance. We need to do everything possible to prevent a Big Brother society where government exerts too much control of our lives or has too much access to our private information.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/06/help-nullify-warrantless-drone-spying-in-pennsylvania-2509758.html

Pennsylvania House Bill 961 is a bill to nullify warrantless drone spying. It is currently in the Judiciary Committee and needs your action to help it move forward. HB961 requires that a judge sign an order for the use of a drone for surveillance purposes during a criminal investigation or unless prior consent was given. [...]

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/06/new-texas-law-bans-warrantless-drone-spying-2510852.html

New Texas Law Bans Warrantless Drone Spying

-------------------------

Syria shoots it down

http://en.shafaqna.com/other-services/articles/item/15766-syria-shoots-down-balloon-carrying-us-made-spying-devices-near-idlib.html

Afghans are vanquished and abused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJs8Ea6XvCw
abeg,make I hear word,abi na sentence.
You seem to have left another interesting point of arguement.
Invasion of privacy or not.you need not be told that the government(federal) would always have a certain amount of supremacy on any state laws and can breach it unhindered.
You say US only uses those balloons on other nations of interest,but u forgot that the US has the world's largest database on all its citizens.meaning privacy is only determined when you are not a potential threat to the state.t
The CIA still keeps records of phone calls and online transactions of selected few citizens even though it has coverage over all americans.but it targets only potential threats.
The US is wise enough to know that no matter how powerful it is,it still can't manage records of every movement and actions any american does.its knows that can crash the US.
U speak of privacy,the ballons have missions,they are not designed to manouver over the entire Nigerian airspace,that's a total waste of resources.
They would be deployed to strategic areas only.
The SSS can track any line,access any communication portal without needing graphic imagery of locations.the satelites are also still up and functioning.
In case of necessity,the ballons are strategic to their purpose,they serve short term needs,satelites serve long term needs.
Any citizens privacy isn't affected by UAV's,Spy balloons,Satelites,or moles.if you have a clean slate,then you need not worry about the govt launching monitoring or surveillance programmes.
No matter any state law.the directive of the presidency on National Security over-rules the application of any such laws.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
scipher:
Kids again

yes we killed a bunch of 2 year olds
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKt7r7tREL4

a look at the cheeta fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
saengine:

Yes. We love killing kids.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this is the first funny comeback i've seen from a south african on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Henry120:

Hezron, why post photos of brits? No need now. This is an african militaries thread. Only post photos of african militaries can be posted here. I can assure you that the brits have more than 100 000 modern photos of the militaries in iraq and afghanistan and as such do not need our publicity.
am sorry bout this mistake.I clicked on the wrong picture folder and didn't have time to correct it.
I wanted to post pictures from NADCEL 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
More.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.