Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465883 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2013
CraigB:
Unmentionables should cease and desist from this deplorable conduct of getting angry when challenged.

yeah yeah... Cry me a river.

You still can't dey the pressure on them is causing so much fracture. And more than 60% of them are willing to negotiate.

dude, for the last time i never get angry at you. I just call you st.pid cos you've always acted like it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2013
The people who always complain that Saffers derail the thread are the same mofos who post things that aren't military related. Bunch of bobbes!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

That's the real wannabe SA army General. She wasn't in the military rank and file or top brass yet your weak and spineless SANDF general prepared her a pretty uniform and none ... not even boots for poor Jacob Zuma? That is the real meaning of hijacking! Checkout the last photo with the fat SANDF generals chuckling like school kids behind the headmistress ... so hilarious! And you all had the guts to mind our President's constitutional business?

Now ... this shows the difference between a disciplined military command structure and a disorganised military weapons modelling force. The greater difference yet resides in the beauty of Nigeria's thriving democracy and constitutional values where the military is subservient to a democratically-elected President and Commander-In-Chief whose powers, rights and priviledges are spelt out in the constitution.

So afraid to defend the indefensible, you clearly took the easy path by disowning the mockery brought by Lindiwe Sisulu and Jacob Zuma to your SANDF ... a clear constrast with us Nigerians who overwhelmingly love to see our elected Presidents decked in their military uniform as the Commanders-In-Chief.

Bottomline: You are South Africa ... we are Nigeria ... therefore, mind your business while we take care of our superior business. Don't come declaring a problem for us, when where none exists.

Petty jealousy!!

SA has a honorary uniform for civilians, and she was MK
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
andrewza:

SA has a honorary uniform for civilians, and she was MK

So laughable! How ghetto (in the words of CraigB) can South Africans and their SANDF ever NOT be -- with all the reasons and excuses you quickly come up with. Honorary uniform? MK? Is MK South Africa's version of Seleka? On what military frontlines was she fighting? Did Jacob Zuma fight as well? If he did was it not enough reason for your Jacob Zuma to have at least put on military boots (if not the honorary uniform) ... side by side Sisulu? Where in the world is the Honorary uniform requirement documented? My friend Mr. AndrewZA you have been caught pants down trying to mind Nigeria's legitimate business, whereas you have major issues to resolve on your side!

CraigB's response contradicts yours on this matter, whereas we Nigerians are together with regards to the military rights and priviledges of our President and Commander-In-Chief.

Comedians ... all of you SAns. The Nigerian Armed Forces are not a military weapons modelling agency like your SANDF!

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

south africans have too much hatred for nigerian army spy balloons. why ?

envy + hatred = high blood pressure

[size=16pt]south african military has many traditional spy balloons and land based satellites[/size]

following the absence of any spy balloons and space satellites for the south african military, its alterantive technology has been identified below. the small brown balloon shaped object in the picture below is able to reveal secret information of enemy activities from a far away distance and it is spiritually accurate for spying and targeting enemy soldiers locations and movements.

sources believe it should have been deployed in CAR against seleka rebels and thus avoid the eventual defeat and causalties suffered by south african army there.

the south african balloon is much smaller than a nigerian army spy balloon or space satellite, but it can perform spy functions too as it shows images and pictures of its target with its spiritual camera. DENEL upgrades of this proudly south african technology is much expected by 2014, though export market is not yet in the plans until it is better designed.

http://zuluculture.co.za/healing/zulu-traditional-medicines-umuthi/

south african spy balloon operations in photo below
Would it be cool if I upload,pictures of those guys who dance with Hyenas in Nigeria. An equivalent of a sangoma in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

see how the uniforms fit. Almost no pot bellies in our high rank.

Too bad same can't be said of SANDF ogogoro generals

south african army is not very physically fit for man to man, hand to hand infantry soldier combat. thats why DENEL tries to make weapons with extra long range to avoid direct contact with the enemy soldiers who are more physically fit.

infantry is the heart of the army, the human element of the army, the brain of the army, the thinking machine of the army. once your infantry is bad, your army is bad, and once your army is bad, your military ranking drops low.

china is rated 3rd super power of the world above britain, germany, france, because the chinese army is superior to the 3 european giants who have better air force/navy than china.

the army is the powerhouse of any military force.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tumisang: The people who always complain that Saffers derail the thread are the same mofos who post things that aren't military related. Bunch of bobbes!

...some people are not smart enough to see the indirect but relevant military relation/link in some posts that dont show soldiers and weapons grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
andrewza: SA has a honorary uniform for civilians, and she was MK

...you were forced to correct yourself at last grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

So laughable! How ghetto (in the words of CraigB) can South Africans and their SANDF ever NOT be -- with all the reasons and excuses you quickly come up with. Honorary uniform? MK? Is MK South Africa's version of Seleka? On what military frontlines was she fighting? Did Jacob Zuma fight as well? If he did was it not enough reason for your Jacob Zuma to have at least put on military boots (if not the honorary uniform) ... side by side Sisulu? Where in the world is the Honorary uniform requirement documented? My friend Mr. AndrewZA you have been caught pants down trying to mind Nigeria's legitimate business, whereas you have major issues to resolve on your side!

CraigB's response contradicts yours on this matter, whereas we Nigerians are together with regards to the military rights and priviledges of our President and Commander-In-Chief.

Comedians ... all of you SAns. The Nigerian Armed Forces are not a military weapons modelling agency like your SANDF!

The honary colnol or captian in the navy is not new. The rank holds no comand. I have saltued her with out her being in uniform. All so see how the presdent was in civlians.

She was MK spook. Not solder.

All so note how there was menstion of it. She never wore the uniform again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

...you were forced to correct yourself at last grin grin

Nope. Did you see presdent zuma in uniform. Did you see the negtive response parlment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Would it be cool if I upload,pictures of those guys who dance with Hyenas in Nigeria. An equivalent of a sangoma in Nigeria.

if its not spam intention, and if it can be related to military for modern war or traditional war. we have traditional warriors in nigeria called 'agbekoya militia' that fought local wars against regular standard armies. sierre leone has traditional warriors called 'kamajor militia' that fought and lost to the RUF rebels until ECOMOG came to rescue.

that militia small boy with AK-47 rifle has combat weapons on his helmet, not white-man's grenades, its west african spritual grenades.
[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-0000379818-014.jpg?size=67&uid=4a928ced-a61d-4c0c-9b19-c86df89d7df2[/img]
this little kid can take down any south african soldier in combat, dont under-estimate him
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

south african army is not very physically fit for man to man hand to hand infantry soldier combat. thats why DENEL tries to make weapons with extra long range to avoid direct contact with the enemy soldiers who are more physically fit.

infantry is the heart of the army, the human element of the army, the brain of the army, the thinking machine of the army. once you infantry is bad, your army is bad, and once your army is bad, your military ranking drops low.

china is rated 3rd super power of the world above britain, germany, france, because the chinese army is superior to the 3 european giants who have better air force and navy than china.

the army is the powerhouse of any military force.

Whens the last time you have seen a genrail fight hand to hand.

Sa infantry are in great physcal condinstion.

Fat does not mean physcal weak or unfit
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2013

[size=16pt]who is better ? south african army vs algerian army ?[/size]

andrewza: Sa infantry are in great physcal condinstion.

if so as you claim above, then show us south african army displaying great physical strength for infantry hand to hand combat, not photo of shiny gloss painted weapons.

before you post, watch video of the algerian army of africa below and show us south african army video like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
CraigB:

CraigB = Normal
NaijaPikinGidi = DeepGreen Boldface

Your players are sought after by yourselves as well, aren't they? .

Your brain is just wasting space in that oversized head of yours! So tell me if it's your lowly South African players that play in the Nigerian leagues and for the reigning African Champions the Super Eagles?

But you can't hold on to them, can you?

Hold on to who? They are too good that the Europeans come for them ... and we keep producing? Don't you understand? Everything about human capital in South Africa is local and poor quality (zero export value) hence we have production lines in all spheres of human capital -- sports, academia, science/technology -- to fill up places anywhere they occur. Why are your fellow South Africans absconding to Australia, Canada, Europe and our very own Nigeria ... if you can hold them back? You dis boy, you get sense at all?

They go to better countries. They go to other leagues.

Better? Well, they go to overrated countries including your South Africa where there are deep gaps and urgent need for skilled professionals! Same for the European leagues.

The story of a Naai-gerian. While Naai-geria falls apart, Naai-gerians spend their time in other people's countries and brag about being economic refugees all over the world.

Sadly, it's the true story of all South Africans. While the world has become such a global village, South Africans sit in their cardboard boxes, waiting for freebies and grants to fall from the Government's shrinking coffers and cry about inequalities and joblessness whereas you all lack the drive, skills or knowledge required to be competitive in any given capacity. You all are such redundant and pathetic socio-economic refugees in your own country!

This is the point grin grin

Now this is the REAL point!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:

for your info, the hyena guys are not herbalist or traditionalists, they are just hustlers. There's a very big difference.

You must have poor sense of humour if you didn't see the comeback joke in that post.

No be everything be fight.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
andrewza:

The honary colnol or captian in the navy is not new. The rank holds no comand. I have saltued her with out her being in uniform. All so see how the presdent was in civlians.

She was MK spook. Not solder.

All so note how there was menstion of it. She never wore the uniform again.

You're still trying to make sense out of your nonsense? But Jacob Zuma was an MK fighter right? He should have had the same honorary uniform on, not so? So what is your point? MK is/was not an army! They were the junior equivalent of Seleka (rebels and militants). Your President is a spineless leader with no grit!

MK spook? Now you've finally confirmed she is/was not a soldier, so why the hononary uniform? Funny how you wasted your salute on a civilian lady (ex-rebel spook)!

Once a soldier, always a soldier ... not so? Please stop embarrasing yourself further or else try something new.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:

We all have african traditional beliefs/ religions. Please do not upload.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

if its not spam intention, and if it can be related to military for modern war or traditional war. we have traditional warriors in nigeria called 'agbekoya militia' that fought local wars against regular standard armies. sierre leone has traditional warriors called 'kamajor militia' that fought and lost to the RUF rebels until ECOMOG came to rescue.

that militia small boy with AK-47 rifle has combat weapons on his helmet, not white-man's grenades, its west african spritual grenades.
[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-0000379818-014.jpg?size=67&uid=4a928ced-a61d-4c0c-9b19-c86df89d7df2[/img]
this little kid can take down any south african soldier in combat, dont under-estimate him
Don't talk about traditional warriors please. The whole world know about the brave Zulu warriors or Pedi warriors,Our(South Africa) military history(in traditional or tribal warfare) is rich. From Zulu warriors wiping out an entire british battalion in the Battle of Isadlwana,to Chief Bambata's rebellion. King Sekhukhune of the Bapedi tribe gave the british such a headache,or maybe you should read about the Great Generals warrior King Shaka Zulu produced under his rule like King Mzilikasi(whom conquered clans and tribes,till the present day Malawi and Tanzania during Mfecane or Difacane).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Henry120:

We all have african traditional beliefs/ religions. Please do not upload.
Good,I just didn't get why this guy was trying to make a silly joke about some people's beliefs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

for your info, the hyena guys are not herbalist or traditionalists, they are just hustlers. There's a very big difference.

You must have poor sense of humour if you didn't see the comeback joke in that post.

No be everything be fight.
I have respect for other people's believes,so I will never tolerate any "religion jokes".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Don't talk about traditional warriors please. The whole world know about the brave Zulu warriors or Pedi warriors,Our(South Africa) military history(in traditional or tribal warfare) is rich. From Zulu warriors wiping out an entire british battalion in the Battle of Isadlwana,to Chief Bambata's rebellion. King Sekhukhune of the Bapedi tribe gave the british such a headache,or maybe you should read about the Great Generals warrior King Shaka Zulu produced under his rule like King Mzilikasi(whom conquered clans and tribes,till the present day Malawi and Tanzania during Mfecane or Difacane).

i am not talking about ancient traditional warriors, that year 1995 militia boy is carrying an AK-47 rifle not in the time of shaka zulu spear throwing war. if you dont like the topic, avoid it and post MRAPS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Good,I just didn't get why this guy was trying to make a silly joke about some people's beliefs.

....me too i just didn't get why your south african @saengine was making silly joke about B.oko H.aram camp inside Lagos city of Nigeria, just becasue he hates nigerian army made spy balloons....read his post that attracted my own sangoma counter reply. if you dont want people to hit you back, dont hit them first.

saengine:

Your boko haram camps in Lagos? Oh ok.. thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

i am not talking about ancient traditional warriors, that year 1995 militia boy is carrying an AK-47 rifle not in the time of shaka zulu spear throwing war. if you dont like the topic, avoid it and post MRAPS.
Well we don't have "traditional warriors" in SA. Let's talk about modern warfare,which is moving away from the traditional hand to hand,or WW1 trench warfare to long range killing. Which you don't have to see your enemy to kill him. But I still don't understand why some armies like your Nigerian armed forces,are still getting or producing short range weapons in the 21st century.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I have respect for other people's believes,so I will never tolerate any "religion jokes".

Mr. Mike..ZA please don't go chasing waterfalls. You were one of those making a mountain out of nothing about President Jonathan's use of his military uniform. Now what have you to say about Lindiwe Sisulu and her uniform? You clearly are avoiding further disgrace by focusing on the smart "spy satelite" in the hands of those Sangomas?

Nice try!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Well we don't have "traditional warriors" in SA.

Let's talk about modern warfare,which is moving away from the traditional hand to hand,or WW1 trench warfare to long range killing. Which you don't have to see your enemy to kill him.

But I still don't understand why some armies like your Nigerian armed forces, are still getting or producing short range weapons in the 21st century

what was the 'long range invisible distance' between south african army and seleka rebels in CAR that resulted in the photo below in march 2013 ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

what was the 'long range invisible distance' between south african army and seleka rebels in CAR that resulted in the photo below in march 2013 ?

Powerful JAMB question, now let's wait for his WAEC answer!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

Should we kill "ants with a sledgehammer"?, But I think the 105mm rockets and Y2 grenade launchers worked well,cause many rebels fell in front of the brave Parabats and their Recce(special forces) supporters whom not even one died.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Well we don't have "traditional warriors" in SA. Let's talk about modern warfare,which is moving away from the traditional hand to hand,or WW1 trench warfare to long range killing. Which you don't have to see your enemy to kill him. But I still don't understand why some armies like your Nigerian armed forces,are still getting or producing short range weapons in the 21st century.

we don't need them cos we can watch your positions from a thousand miles and counter your long rang weapons my moving closer from another front while a decoy engages you. game over.

curtsey of spy satellite and balloons. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Should we kill "ants with a sledgehammer"?, But I think the 105mm rockets and Y2 grenade launchers worked well,cause many rebels fell in front of the brave Parabats and their Recce(special forces) supporters whom not even one died.

that's how you fail exams and blame spiritual enemies of progress. we asked you question for combat range in meters/yards, you answer with story of how not to kill an ant. which village school did you attend ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Should we kill "ants with a sledgehammer"?

so thats why you let the seleka 'ants' kill y.ou ? show your above comment to the SANDF widows/wives in south africa grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

You really love that picture. Now im starting to wonder how they bury dead soldiers in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

....me too i just didn't get why your south african @saengine was making silly joke about B.oko H.aram camp inside Lagos city of Nigeria, just becasue he hates nigerian army made spy balloons....read his post that attracted my own sangoma counter reply. if you dont want people to hit you back, dont hit them first.

I dont hate Nigerian balloons. I only say Nigeria does not have balloons at 84km.

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.