Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,936 members, 7,866,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469549 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris365:

first of all, we are happy about it becuase so far it has assisted our operatives in fighting insurgencies a lot. And we were told before the operation was launched and what it would be launched for.

This raises the question whether you know the meaning of ''warrantless'' if you can condemn an operation that was widely accepted by the populace and praise the one that does worst and was done without public support.

You always talk before you think and in an effort to correct your fooli*shness you confuse yourself even more.

You are a S.TUPID kid and you need to grow up.

The balloon has assisted you? Please show us where the Zeppelin balloon has assisted you "a lot"? Please, we beg you. grin I know we will not get an answer.

It is clear who doesn't know what "warrantless spying" is. Okonkwoooo grin

I repeat. There is no civilised democracy that will support a Zeppelin balloon flying over its cities. Not one. Only Naai-gerians are happy with such a proposal because there is no civilisation there.

So, enough talking - show us where the Zeppelin balloon has assisted you. Please. cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is it me or are SA military uniforms verry urgly and quite de^pressing to see and wear ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin: To finally put the envy of South Africans -- AndrewZA, Mike..ZA, SAEngine, CraigB and crew to shame with regards to Nigeria's President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces - President Goodluck Jonathan's constitutional right to wear his nice-fitting uniform ... Can these same South Africans explain why civilian lady Lindiwe Sisulu pictured below is dressed in Military uniform as an ordinary Minister of Defence and not the spineless president Jacob Zuma?

[img]http://news.iafrica.com/assets/13/1119/160012/577500.JPEG[/img]

[img]http://cdn.mg.co.za/crop/content/images/2012/06/13/Lindiwe-and-JZ.jpg/676x380/[/img]

So much for the NO civilian in army uniforms blabbing! Hopefully, our ever comical CraigB can help provide us with at least a basis for this weak military command hierarchy. This definitely clearly points to the disorganised lines of command/order/communication within SA's highly unionised and indiscpline SANDF. These pictures show how casual serious military business is handled.

Can someone give those fat SANDF trio in the background a round of applause.

Once again - see how South Africans responded. We aren't a ghetto, where people can just do as they wish. Naai-gerians defend this.

South Africa does not.

Have fun reading the below kiss

_____

MINISTER IN UNIFORM UNSUITABLE

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71654?oid=233221&sn=Detail&pid=71654

"The Minister of Defence and Military Veterans, Ms. Lindiwe Sisulu's appearance in uniform at Freedom Day celebrations at the Union Building was unsuitable (see here). T[b]he Minister is the political head after the President as supreme commander of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF).[/b] The wearing of the uniform can be seen symbolically as the mixing of politics with defence force issues. Such actions politicises the SANDF even further and is unsuitable," says Mr. Pieter Groenewald (MP), chief spokesperson on Defence for the Freedom Front Plus.

"One of the core findings of the Interim Defence Force Service Commission was precisely that the SANDF is still too politicised and negatively affects the morale of the members. It was found that there are still two systems in place for defence force numbers for soldiers. A system for soldiers from the previous regime and a system for the new regime.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/sisulu-s-dress-code-slammed-1.1062118

Defence and Military Veterans Minister Lindiwe Sisulu's appearance in uniform at Freedom Day celebrations was “unsuitable”, the Freedom Front Plus (FF Plus) said on Thursday.

http://news.iafrica.com/sa/724529.html

Try again All4Naija. You failed at this time grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
patriot4: Is it me or are SA military uniforms verry urgly and quite de^pressing to see and wear ?

Gee, that's a good thing.

How can you face South Africa when you get depressed at the very sight of us?

Clearly we'd win against the depressed Naai-gerians without even firing a single shot. grin

Thank you for the compliment, Patriot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cheers, Naai-gerians. It's Saturday.

I'd love to, but I cannot play with you all day.

Chow now kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

Gee, that's a good thing.

How can you face South Africa when you get depressed at the very sight of us?

Clearly we'd win against the depressed Naai-gerians without even firing a single shot. grin

Thank you for the compliment, Patriot.
In a war front, the sight of your uniform might inspire the enemy to put your soldiers out of the misery of having to wear those uniforms, so your ennemies might think that they are killing you to save you. Just like the americans thought the best way to save iraqis was to kill one million of them.
Lol, for god's sake, change the uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

Let's see, Africa exports football players to Europe. Therefore, African football is much better than Europen football undecided

No. grin Better emoticon.

Naai-gerians lost in the middle of a debate.

The point is you are in dire need of professionals grin

But you cannot hold on to your professionals. They prefer to go to better countries. Better countries, being South Africa, the Uk, the US etc.

Answer me this: Why can you not attract international professionals at the same level? . You do have shortages, don't you?

You know why? Your system is useless and has no foundations. So people leave you and you cannot plug the holes. Brain drain.

Lame attempt boy!

More like this: African footballers bring an attractive, bullish and a forward-moving style to the game ... something that is missing in European football. Not surprised that your brain has failed to figure out the reason(s) for the undying interest by European scouts for African football talents. Demand equals supply. European football economics ... is about sustaining local/international viewership ... it's about the fans and what the fans want to see that is lacking from local players! SA lacks the brains to work in those nice university buildings so we provide them enmass!

You sit in your corner and think there are no foreign professionals in Nigerian institutions? You have not done your research ... and I will not do it for you!

A useless system that produces useful materials to educate SA's huge population of 33% capacity brains must be a great and superior system from strong foundations.
Our high quality human capital comes-off our university production lines in steady numbers, so don't stress on Nigeria's behalf ... we produce enough to go round !

Not sit down and be a good boy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
patriot4:
In a war front, the sight of your uniform might inspire the enemy to put your soldiers out of the misery of having to wear those uniforms, so your ennemies might think that they are killing you to save you. Just like the americans thought the best way to save iraqis was to kill one million of them.

Ok - clearly, you've decided to dabble in some abstract poetry. grin.

Depressed enemy forces cab kill no one. You admitted our uniform is depressing to look at. It's perfect. We do want you to be depressed and to shake in your book at the very right of South Africa. Thank you for confessing the emotions we bring about in you.

Enjoy your poetry session.

I have to go live my life. It's Saturday. Have fun Patriot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
patriot4: Is it me or are SA military uniforms verry urgly and quite de^pressing to see and wear ?

yeah i noticed it too. especially their generals. they can build weapons but can't sow the right size of uniform for their high ranks grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB: Cheers, Naai-gerians. It's Saturday.

I'd love to, but I cannot play with you all day.

Chow now kiss

when your brain runs dry of senselessness you claim to have a live. while you keep watching sensible people make sensible comments, you can't help it cos your intellectual capacity only levels with drunks and retards. smh
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

Lame attempt boy!

More like this: African footballers bring an attractive, bullish and a forward-moving style to the game ... something that is missing in European football.

Cut it anyway you want. The fact is that European football is better and African players stream to Europe as soon as they get the chance. They do not play in the Naai-gerian league because the Naai-gerian league is useless, compared to the European league. You should not be bragging. You should be hiding in embarrassment. Naai-geria battles a brain-drain situation and is hungry for professionals. Yet people stream out to better systems. To better countries. grin grin

Only a Naa-gerian would celebrate a brain-drain challenge under those circumstances. grin

Ok - I have to go now. I cannot spend my life arguing with Naai-gerians all day. There are more inspiring things out there.

Chow now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
chris365:

when your brain runs dry of senselessness you claim to have a live. while you keep watching sensible people make sensible comments, you can't help it cos your intellectual capacity only levels with drunks and retards. smh

That's why you respond to me more than anyone else? That's cause you're an intellectual? grin grin grin

If I were not sensible, you'd be able to ignore me - being an intellectual and all.

Of course, I don't expect you to say: "Oh, why CraigB. You're right. Naai-geria is a backward cesspit!" grin

You won't do that. So - no surprises there.

Cheers, Naai-gerian. I'm leaving. Love you long time, my little intellectual kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

That's why you respond to me more than anyone else? That's cause you're an intellectual? grin grin grin

If I were not sensible, you'd be able to ignore me - being an intellectual and all.

Of course, I don't expect you to say: "Oh, why CraigB. You're right. Naai-geria is a backward cesspit!" grin

You won't do that. So - no surprises there.

Cheers, Naai-gerian. I'm leaving. Love you long time, my little intellectual kiss

i once told you that it's not bad talking to a f.ool in an effort to impact some sense into him.

lemme give you an assignment. go through our discussions, quote them and judge for yourself if my purpose is to educate you on this thread.

i know you saw the questions i asked you. please answer them before you resume to just reading comments, since you already know there's no intelligence in what you've brought here so far.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

Once again - see how South Africans responded. We aren't a ghetto, where people can just do as they wish. Naai-gerians defend this.

South Africa does not.

Have fun reading the below kiss

_____

MINISTER IN UNIFORM UNSUITABLE

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71654?oid=233221&sn=Detail&pid=71654

"The Minister of Defence and Military Veterans, Ms. Lindiwe Sisulu's appearance in uniform at Freedom Day celebrations at the Union Building was unsuitable (see here). T[b]he Minister is the political head after the President as supreme commander of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF).[/b] The wearing of the uniform can be seen symbolically as the mixing of politics with defence force issues. Such actions politicises the SANDF even further and is unsuitable," says Mr. Pieter Groenewald (MP), chief spokesperson on Defence for the Freedom Front Plus.

"One of the core findings of the Interim Defence Force Service Commission was precisely that the SANDF is still too politicised and negatively affects the morale of the members. It was found that there are still two systems in place for defence force numbers for soldiers. A system for soldiers from the previous regime and a system for the new regime.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/sisulu-s-dress-code-slammed-1.1062118

Defence and Military Veterans Minister Lindiwe Sisulu's appearance in uniform at Freedom Day celebrations was “unsuitable”, the Freedom Front Plus (FF Plus) said on Thursday.

http://news.iafrica.com/sa/724529.html

Try again All4Naija. You failed at this time grin grin

That's the real wannabe SA army General. She wasn't in the military rank and file or top brass yet your weak and spineless SANDF general prepared her a pretty uniform and none ... not even boots for poor Jacob Zuma? That is the real meaning of hijacking! Checkout the last photo with the fat SANDF generals chuckling like school kids behind the headmistress ... so hilarious! And you all had the guts to mind our President's constitutional business?

Now ... this shows the difference between a disciplined military command structure and a disorganised military weapons modelling force. The greater difference yet resides in the beauty of Nigeria's thriving democracy and constitutional values where the military is subservient to a democratically-elected President and Commander-In-Chief whose powers, rights and priviledges are spelt out in the constitution.

So afraid to defend the indefensible, you clearly took the easy path by disowning the mockery brought by Lindiwe Sisulu and Jacob Zuma to your SANDF ... a clear constrast with us Nigerians who overwhelmingly love to see our elected Presidents decked in their military uniform as the Commanders-In-Chief.

Bottomline: You are South Africa ... we are Nigeria ... therefore, mind your business while we take care of our superior business. Don't come declaring a problem for us, when where none exists.

Petty jealousy!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
CraigB:

Cut it anyway you want. The fact is that European football is better and African players stream to Europe as soon as they get the chance. They do not play in the Naai-gerian league because the Naai-gerian league is useless, compared to the European league. You should not be bragging. You should be hiding in embarrassment. Naai-geria battles a brain-drain situation and is hungry for professionals. Yet people stream out to better systems. To better countries. grin grin

Only a Naa-gerian would celebrate a brain-drain challenge under those circumstances. grin

Ok - I have to go now. I cannot spend my life arguing with Naai-gerians all day. There are more inspiring things out there.

Chow now.

Our league does not match the European leagues but obviously, our players are fit and highly sought after to play in those leagues.

In deed you are South Africa's best dribbler on this thread. You continue to dribble yourself to dizziness! What the world and South Africa lack in football and multidisciplinary skilled profesionals ... Nigeria continues to supply. It speaks volumes of the grossly understated capacity of our institutions and the world-class human capital that Nigeria churns-out regularly. Curiously you fail to answer why locals in your "better" country do not, have not, and cannot match the superior qualities of our Nigerian-trained professionals. Try a different sport!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lol im still waiting to read HOW these balloons have assisted Nigeria a lot. *eating popcorn, waiting patiently*
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2013
saengine: Lol im still waiting to read HOW these balloons have assisted Nigeria a lot. *eating popcorn, waiting patiently*

so your fried brain can't tell you that all assets used to gather intels on all boko haram camps that were attacked also include drones and the sky balloon ehn?

Why do you south africans always need a full textbook to understand common sense?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

so your fried brain can't tell you that all assets used to gather intels on all boko haram camps that were attacked also include drones and the sky balloon ehn?

Why do you south africans always need a full textbook to understand common sense?

Your boko haram camps in Lagos? Oh ok.. thank you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2013
saengine: Your boko haram camps in Lagos? Oh ok.. thank you

south africans have too much hatred for nigerian army spy balloons. why ?

saengine:

This same fake 84km balloon. The highest high altitude balloon launched in HISTORY and only one Nigerian general talks about it. Lol okay. Ask your generals to show a real photo of it, not this 3D crap. Only balloons you have you bought from Israel and even those arent 84 km altitude.

envy + hatred = high blood pressure

saengine:

And how could you possibly know the capabilities of SA's spy networks? You're saying you have the best spy network based on what exactly? National Intelligence Agency and the South African Secret Service they just sit around doing nothing? You dont know what equipment and resources they have because their budgets are classified,let alone what they spend those budgets on..... so there's no way to compare. Ex Intelligence Minister openly said SA has the capability to perform large scale tapping and hacking, and it is indeed done as well as spying on other countries.

[size=16pt]south african military has many traditional spy balloons and land based satellites[/size]

following the absence of any spy balloons and space satellites for the south african military, its alterantive technology has been identified below. the small brown balloon shaped object in the picture below is able to reveal secret information of enemy activities from a far away distance and it is spiritually accurate for spying and targeting enemy soldiers locations and movements.

sources believe it should have been deployed in CAR against seleka rebels and thus avoid the eventual defeat and causalties suffered by south african army there.

the south african balloon is much smaller than a nigerian army spy balloon or space satellite, but it can perform spy functions too as it shows images and pictures of its target with its spiritual camera. DENEL upgrades of this proudly south african technology is much expected by 2014, though export market is not yet in the plans until it is better designed.

http://zuluculture.co.za/healing/zulu-traditional-medicines-umuthi/

south african spy balloon operations in photo below

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

what is this one saying?
Oboi,you dull.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 4:08am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:39am On Jul 14, 2013
zimbabwe's army kids display

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:40am On Jul 14, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

Our league does not match the European leagues but obviously, our players are fit and highly sought after to play in those leagues.

Your players are sought after by yourselves as well, aren't they? .

But you can't hold on to them, can you?

They go to better countries. They go to other leagues.

The story of a Naai-gerian. While Naai-geria falls apart, Naai-gerians spend their time in other people's countries and brag about being economic refugees all over the world.

This is the point grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2013
saengine: Lol im still waiting to read HOW these balloons have assisted Nigeria a lot. *eating popcorn, waiting patiently*

I hope you aren't holding your breath, there!

You know the answer will never come!

As in - jamais ! Hahaha!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]south african military has many traditional spy balloons and land based satellites[/size]

following the absence of any spy balloons and space satellites for the south african military, its alterantive technology has been identified below. the small brown balloon shaped object in the picture below is able to reveal secret information of enemy activities from a far away distance and it is spiritually accurate for spying and targeting enemy soldiers locations and movements.

sources believe it should have been deployed in CAR against seleka rebels and thus avoid the eventual defeat and causalties suffered by south african army there.

the south african balloon is much smaller than a nigerian army spy balloon or space satellite, but it can perform spy functions too as it shows images and pictures of its target with its spiritual camera. DENEL upgrades of this proudly south african technology is much expected by 2014, though export market is not yet in the plans until it is better designed.

Why don't you put up some more images, seeing as South Africans are the only African people around this thread, who love their roots?

Lovely images of sangomas. Lovely South Africans.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2013
nigerian army/air force girls take lead...flags and colors

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2013
Haha - It can't be easy hating on South Africa! High Blood pressure territory, no doubt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2013
Some "unmentionable" was celebrating a useless ceasefire a few days ago. When asked where the Boko Har*am leader was, the unmentionable got angry.

What say the unmentionable today?

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/international/14-Jul-2013/boko-haram-leader-supports-nigeria-school-massacre

KANO, Nigeria : The head of Nigeria’s Boko Haram Islamists said he supported a July 6 attack on a school that killed 42 people, but did not claim responsibility for the massacre, in a video obtained by AFP Saturday.
We fully support the attack on this Western education school in Mamudo,in northern Yobe state, Abubakar Shekau said in the 10-minute video speech.

_________

Unmentionables should cease and desist from this deplorable conduct of getting angry when challenged because the unmentionables end up looking fool*ish.

#subtweet cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Die*Vluit:
Haha - It can't be easy hating on South Africa! High Blood pressure territory, no doubt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

who told you the balloons are stationed in lagos?
You got your answer and are now trying to deviate. Typical south african mtcheeeew
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

grin grin
o boy you don kill me finish. Lwtmb ooo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust: nigerian army/air force girls take lead...flags and colors

see how the uniforms fit. Almost no pot bellies in our high rank.

Too bad same can't be said of SANDF ogogoro generals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.