Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455324 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2013
SANDF IN TRAINING

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2013
tRAINING

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2013
People's Army

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2013
OUR PRIDE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigerian Phd and Masters rocket launch

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203886_NIG_MISSILE_TEST_EPE_jpg9d84c4fb65d7ebb278b8555f7148e1d3[/img]

Amateur Rocket Launch

So please don't come with your 1 dingy picture and think you'll impress people. Maybe you'll impress Patriot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
saengine: Nigerian Phd and Masters rocket launch

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203886_NIG_MISSILE_TEST_EPE_jpg9d84c4fb65d7ebb278b8555f7148e1d3[/img]

Amateur Rocket Launch

So please don't come with your 1 dingy picture and think you'll impress people. Maybe you'll impress Patriot.
I know of many amateur rocket lunchers whose rockets are more advanced than your so called missiles.
The photo was a proof of the capability Nigeria has and which you deny.
(and stop taking things out of context, I knew about the Nigerian missile program and I already saw that photo, I just couldn't find it)
Still I fail to get your point.
You know amateurs can make such rockets yet you don't think a whole nation of 170 million people could make missiles.
And given that the nation in question is a millitary might and produces more graduates than most African countries have citizens. A nation that was caught buying missile technology from the master in the field: North Korea.
OK, keep in denial.
One can only notice that once again you feel threatened.
You can not accept good news from an other African country.
It hurts you to see us progress, well you can go and hug a transformer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
I know of many amateur rocket lunchers whose rockets are more advanced than your so called missiles.
(and stop taking things out of context, I knew about the Nigerian missile program and I already saw that photo, I just couldn't find it)
You know amateurs can make such rockets yet you don't think a whole nation of 170 million people could make missiles.
And given that the nation in question is a millitary might and produces more graduates than most African countries have citizens. A nation that was caught buying missile technology from the master in the field: North Korea.
OK, keep in denial.

A mere picture of the rocket firing is the proof. Shame!! Wonders shall never end. How sure are we if that rocket was proudly made in Nigeria or was imported. Give us the news bra we want to be convinced.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
chris365: proudly made in Nigeria
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001420.jpg[/img]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001406.jpg[/img]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001292.jpg[/img]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001424.jpg[/img]

Tell me are you loading rubbish with that thing? It looks more like these trucks that fetch rubbish bins in our houses down here in Mzansi.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
OK, keep in denial.

it stupefies them that Nigeria could develop it's own technology without placing foreigners as heads of development. let them continue evading the facts while we keep growing at an alarming rate to them. no yarn the missile thing again.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Tell me are you loading rubbish with that thing? It looks more like these trucks that fetch rubbish bins in our houses down here in Mzansi.

actually the space at the back is meant to load dead SANDF soldiers to use as lab rats for our next experiment. f.ool

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was about to say I can also weld that toy together and put wheels and spray paint. WTFFF! Nigerians ambition is dismal if they can show this off as an achievement, WTFFFF?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
chris365:

actually the space at the back is meant to load dead SANDF soldiers to use as lab rats for our next experiment. f.ool

You must just accept, Nigerians are not gifted when it comes to moulding beautiful things. Art is surely not for you. That thing looks really unprofessional, Jeez!!

I wonder if you even have laboratories in Nigeria, because all your DNA samples are sent in SA for analysis.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I was about to say I can also weld that toy together and put wheels and spray paint. WTFFF! Nigerians ambition is dismal if they can show this off as an achievement, WTFFFF?
If you didn't think it was an archievement then you wouldn't have commented on it in the first place.
Jealoussy is killing your people.
You just can't accept progress of others than you on the continent.
You believed you were the only people to create things, well you are wrong.
Those vehicles are armoured vehicles made by one Nigerian company called Proforce and they passed the tests with flying colours. Nigeria is following the same path as china, and in 5 to 8 years we will be producing more jets than france.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

You must just accept, Nigerians are not gifted when it comes to moulding beautiful things. Art is surely not for you. That thing looks really unprofessional, Jeez!!

I wonder if you even have laboratories in Nigeria, because all your DNA samples are sent in SA for analysis.
We have more gradauates than you have citizens.
Now, you should cancel the "all".
And yes we do have laboratories. Keep in mind we are 170 million and therefor, it is possible that we need to outsource a little bit. I can not keep answerring these kind of dumb questions. Moreover Nigerian art is the most famous art in Africa and perharps in the world: Benin art.
I'm done.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
If you didn't think it was an archievement then you wouldn't have commented on it in the first place.
Jealoussy is killing your people.
You just can't accept progress of others than you on the continent.
You believed you were the only people to create things, well you are wrong.
Those vehicles are armoured vehicles made by one Nigerian company called Proforce and they passed the tests with flying colours. Nigeria is following the same path as china, and in 5 to 8 years we will be producing more jets than france.

She commented because she is not impressed either. If that is what you can show to the world as part of an achievement then I shame you. That thing is what will make Europeans to undermine the black race capabilities when it comes to design.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

She commented because she is not impressed either. If that is what you can show to the world as part of an achievement then I shame you. That thing is what will make Europeans to undermine the black race capabilities when it comes to design.
Those vehicles are weapons, they are not meant to look fine, they are not meant to be taken to a fashion contest, those are mean weapons meant to defeat the enemy.
The fact is, you wouldn't comment if you were not impressed. You wouldn't even border. And I can see you are already saying people will judge the black race by looking at us, that is a subconscious admission that what we do is real archievement.
I can't remember you talking about ghana's non archievement. You see when something doesn't exist, you just don't talk about it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

for you to show up from nowhere and quickly comment by seeing this shows it's an achievement for a company that is not more than 3 years old. and that armoured vehicle has been tested and approved by international standards.

just because we don't pose for photos or have super models as military doesn't mean we don't build our equipments.
so take your dumb brain to the saloon for your kind of discussion. BIMBO
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
OK, keep in denial.

1. Please post home made amateur missiles more advanced than Mokopa, Ingwe, Umkhonto and A-Darter. Since you say you know of many. Post sources of these amateur missiles that can track and hit targets better than the missiles I've listed above.

2. Nigeria does not produce missiles. I repeat. You are delving into rocket design and testing, not missile production. Big difference. The photo is of Nigeria launching a rocket, simple. There are many other countries who also have millions of citizens, who also don't produce missiles.....so your population means nothing.

3. Nigeria did not get any missile technology from North Korea. Somewhere in your delusional mind you desperately want it to be true.

4. You fail to get my point because you are a fool. It's as simple as that. You sound as if you are crying behind the keyboard. Trying to make non-existent points.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: We have more gradauates than you have citizens.
Now, you should cancel the "all".
And yes we do have laboratories. Keep in mind we are 170 million and therefor, it is possible that we need to outsource a little bit. I can not keep answerring these kind of dumb questions. Moreover Nigerian art is the most famous art in Africa and perharps in the world: Benin art.
I'm done.

Art as in design and not drama or entertainment. You are not gifted in that respect. Dude I have read underneath where you have boldly asserted that you are going to produce more fighter jets than France in 8 years. What is it that you are smoking chief? We also want to have some puffs. Do you know how long does it take any country to build just the prototype of fighter jet? That is your assignment, go and make that research and come back to me so that I can give you some lectures. It will take Nigeria 200 years to reach that dream.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
Nigeria is following the same path as china, and in 5 to 8 years we will be producing more jets than france.

Listen to this delusional fool grin grin grin. Just shows the whole forum your mental capacity with regards to defence issues. I'm sure there are Nigerians who choked on their coffee after reading this rubbish. Just go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: Those vehicles are weapons, they are not meant to look fine, they are not meant to be taken to a fashion contest, those are mean weapons meant to defeat the enemy.
The fact is, you wouldn't comment if you were not impressed. You wouldn't even border. And I can see you are already saying people will judge the black race by looking at us, that is a subconscious admission that what we do is real archievement.
I can't remember you talking about ghana's non archievement. You see when something doesn't exist, you just don't talk about it.

Weapons with wheels of just an ordinary family car. My own car is not meant for war, but has far better wheels than that thrush. Is it only going to drive on the flat terrain? I am just asking. Come on I hope you can do a lot better than that. You were supposed to give that Proforce thumbs down to come with something a lot better.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Art as in design and not drama or entertainment. You are not gifted in that respect. Dude I have read underneath where you have boldly asserted that you are going to produce more fighter jets than France in 8 years. What is it that you are smoking chief? We also want to have some puffs. Do you know how long does it take any country to build just the prototype of fighter jet? That is your assignment, go and make that research and come back to me so that I can give you some lectures. It will take Nigeria 200 years to reach that dream.
Lol.. I'm proud of the developments we've made as a black race.. Nigeria is on the move.. haters are hating ..hahahha

Africa's journey to space begins on the ground (only reference made, nigeria)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18739694

Nigeria Launches First African Built Imagery Satellite :: Satellite Today
http://www.scidev.net/global/earth-science/news/nigeria-launches-first-satellite-built-by-africans.html
@bolded - the world knows any R&grin that comes out of SA is the work of Dr Hendrik van der Bijl - The Man Who Built South Africa

So, you can also show us the sub-marine built by black south africans ....gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2013
saengine:

1. Please post home made amateur missiles more advanced than Mokopa, Ingwe, Umkhonto and A-Darter. Since you say you know of many. Post sources of these amateur missiles that can track and hit targets better than the missiles I've listed above.

2. Nigeria does not produce missiles. I repeat. You are delving into rocket design and testing, not missile production. Big difference. The photo is of Nigeria launching a rocket, simple. There are many other countries who also have millions of citizens, who also don't produce missiles.....so your population means nothing.

3. Nigeria did not get any missile technology from North Korea. Somewhere in your delusional mind you desperately want it to be true.

4. You fail to get my point because you are a fool. It's as simple as that. You sound as if you are crying behind the keyboard. Trying to make non-existent points.
It seems that it is you who won't accept the obvious.
Nigeria having missile technology would crush you !
You can not take that, your precious south africa must be the only one in africa.
I have pointed to many evidences that Nigeria has the technology, and the photo shows an experimental bunker made for the only purpose of the missiles, so it is a project of some millions of dollars, not likely to be a simple amateur rocket project.
What you should get to your head is that the number of Nigerian graduates is bigger than your entire population.
I said that to put you in context because your brain doesn't seem to absorb all the facts.
And Nigerian graduates perform verry well world wide. This is to explain to you that there is no technological point we can not reach. And you saw the documents talking about getting the missile technology from north korea.
We took the technology, but we didn't take the sample missiles because it would have been a proof against us.
We developped on that technology and with our space program and our military engineers.
If this simple logic can't get to your head then I have failed you.
And still with kind words: Nigeria does produce missile.
Now say what you want, I do not care, because if you can ignore logics then I can ignore you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2013
saengine:

in the legal word we say,"absence of evidence is not evidence in absence".
That Nigeria isn't quick to post pictures of her current missile technology doesn't mean she's a dead zone in missile capabilities.u guys should please go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

First of all Nigeria has been working on the production of jets for a long time now. It is not somehing we have just started. And it didn't take france nor china 200 years to make jets. Nigeria has invested a lot, including airforce officers sent to several universiities around the globe to learn the technology required.
But you could have got this on your own if you didn't automatically imagine the worse when you hear our name, or maybe jealoussy is eating your brain.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Weapons with wheels of just an ordinary family car. My own car is not meant for war, but has far better wheels than that thrush. Is it only going to drive on the flat terrain? I am just asking. Come on I hope you can do a lot better than that. You were supposed to give that Proforce thumbs down to come with something a lot better.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
It seems that it is you who won't accept the obvious.
Nigeria having missile technology would crush you !
You can not take that, your precious south africa must be the only one in africa.
I have pointed to many evidence that Nigeria has the technology, and the photos shows an experimental bunker made for the only purpose of the missiles, so it is a project of some millions on dollars, not likely to be a simple amateur rocket project.
What you should get to your head is that the number of Nigerian graduates is bigger than your entire population.
I said that to put you in context because your brain doesn't seem to absorb all the facts.
And Nigerian graduates perform verry well world wide. This is to explain to you that there is no technological point we can not reach. And you saw the documents talking about getting the missile technology from north korea.
We took the technology, but we didn't take the sample missiles because it would have been a proof against us.
We devellopped on that technology and with our space program and our military engineers.
If this simple logic can't get to your head then I have failed you.
And still with kind words: Nigeria does produce missile.
Now say what you want, I do not care, because if you can ignore logics then I can ignore you.

Yes is a fact. SA is one and the only country in Africa that has a missile capability. We do not claim and have proved it without fear or favour. Nigerians do not want to accept if they do not have. Stop claiming and give us a proof by quoting a source.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Yes is a fact. SA is one and the only country in Africa that has a missile capability. We do not claim and have proved it without fear or favour. Nigerians do not want to accept if they do not have. Stop claiming and give us a proof by quoting a source.
Now everybody can see that I am an excellent judge of character. The south africans won't accept our progress because they want to claim that they are the only ones in every field, including that they are the only ones with history. I don't see why we waste our time with this bunch. I am not answering anyone of you anymore.
You guys are f*cked up. Jealoussy at this point is dangerous. I can now see why you keep killing immigrants in your country.
You can't accept the idea of a foreign african doing better than you.
This thread has thaught me a lot about the south africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: in the legal word we say,"absence of evidence is not evidence in absence".
That Nigeria isn't quick to post pictures of her current missile technology doesn't mean she's a dead zone in missile capabilities.u guys should please go back to school.

Well in that case let me tell you that SA has been secretly developing fouth generation fighters and 100 units of them are in storage. There was also a secret project that was undergoing which resulted in the development of three Aircraft carriers. I have witnessed this projects, but unfortunately there is no source to prove it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: Judging by the trajectory of that object everybody with intelligence must admit it was a guided missile.
What amazes you in this ?
Nigerians are among the most intelligent people on earth !

Not necessarily. for both points. confirm BH is nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.