Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,078 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4470065 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Henry120: Nigeria transporting ERC sagaie to mali

Mali
SWEET!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: Now everybody can see that I am an excellent judge of character. The south africans won't accept our progress because they want to claim that they are the only ones in every field, including that they are the only ones with history. I don't see why we waste our time with this bunch. I am not answering anyone of you anymore.
You guys are f*cked up. Jealoussy at this point is dangerous. I can now see why you keep killing immigrants in your country.
You can't accept the idea of a foreign african doing better than you.
This thread has thaught me a lot about the south africans.

Yes is good if you rather shut the hell up because your posts do not help us with anything. Your comments circulate around lies and secret agendas. We are not kids who can be told lies without any citation. Go and drink coffee because your claims cannot be accepted here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
If you didn't think it was an archievement then you wouldn't have commented on it in the first place.
Jealoussy is killing your people.
You just can't accept progress of others than you on the continent.
You believed you were the only people to create things, well you are wrong.
Those vehicles are armoured vehicles made by one Nigerian company called Proforce and they passed the tests with flying colours. Nigeria is following the same path as china, and in 5 to 8 years we will be producing more jets than france.

Guy, puleez! I had to comment becouse it is very funny. If this is what you call progress no wahala. Progress it is according to your standard. But I can also do this. Just sayin. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: We have more gradauates than you have citizens.
Now, you should cancel the "all".
And yes we do have laboratories. Keep in mind we are 170 million and therefor, it is possible that we need to outsource a little bit. I can not keep answerring these kind of dumb questions. Moreover Nigerian art is the most famous art in Africa and perharps in the world: Benin art.
I'm done.

But your worthy to be mentioned graduates have not studied in Nigeria coz we all know Nigerian universities do not measure to a good standard. And those graduates you are speaking about are spread all over the world helping to build other countries while yours suffers brain drainage and come up with that wire toy vehicle and call it an invention. Go figure!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Weapons with wheels of just an ordinary family car. My own car is not meant for war, but has far better wheels than that thrush. Is it only going to drive on the flat terrain? I am just asking. Come on I hope you can do a lot better than that. You were supposed to give that Proforce thumbs down to come with something a lot better.

s.tupid boy. that's a run-flat tire. google it to know what it means cos am too tired to educate you.
this baby was built to take bullets of all measurement and granade, IED blasts. built to counter insurgency. it's a good armoured vehicle.

i know your envy will get worse when it gets it's military colors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4:
It seems that it is you who won't accept the obvious.
Nigeria having missile technology would crush you !
You can not take that, your precious south africa must be the only one in africa.
I have pointed to many evidences that Nigeria has the technology, and the photo shows an experimental bunker made for the only purpose of the missiles, so it is a project of some millions of dollars, not likely to be a simple amateur rocket project.
What you should get to your head is that the number of Nigerian graduates is bigger than your entire population.
I said that to put you in context because your brain doesn't seem to absorb all the facts.
And Nigerian graduates perform verry well world wide. This is to explain to you that there is no technological point we can not reach. And you saw the documents talking about getting the missile technology from north korea.
We took the technology, but we didn't take the sample missiles because it would have been a proof against us.
We developped on that technology and with our space program and our military engineers.
If this simple logic can't get to your head then I have failed you.
And still with kind words: Nigeria does produce missile.
Now say what you want, I do not care, because if you can ignore logics then I can ignore you.

And Nigerian grauduates blah blah blah....just keep quiet. I quoted that article in bold....Nigeria walked away from the deal. You're the only person on the whole planet who still thinks Nigeria is using missile technology from North Korea. If Patriot knows Nigeria has missile technology from North Korea, then surely the U.S knows. Why hasn't the U.S placed sanctions on Nigeria then?

I know you're answer before your hollow brain even types it. You're going to say Nigeria got the technology in total secret. Absolutely no one knows about it. Hence there are no sources on the internet etc etc. Meaning you are just typing something on your fantasy wish list, nothing that you'll ever be able to prove. Because it doesn't exist. I'm done with your uselessness.

You're using the same brain that claims Nigeria will be producing more jets than France in 5-8 years. So you've shown your mental aptitude regarding defence issues for all to see. You can't comprehend the st*pidity of that comment.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013
chris365:

for you to show up from nowhere and quickly comment by seeing this shows it's an achievement for a company that is not more than 3 years old. and that armoured vehicle has been tested and approved by international standards.

just because we don't pose for photos or have super models as military doesn't mean we don't build our equipments.
so take your dumb brain to the saloon for your kind of discussion. BIMBO

What do you mean I am showing out of no where? I have been commenting on this thread but seem to hit Afamfever's nerves and he has been bannig me left & right without even breaking any rules.So just finished my ban and I am back.

What is armered about that vehicle? You seem to be the BIMBO here "crying they are jealous of us" Cant you see the pipes clearly showing with metal sheet just bolted and welded together than thing would not eve withstand a bullet let alone a rough terrain.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

the engine of the south african rooivalk helicopter you posted in photo above is made 100% in france by a french company then purchased fully built and imported into south africa, without it the helicopter is a piece of metal junk that sits on the floor in a farm like fat turkey !

south african rooivalk helicopter has never been tested in any battle. no country has ever purchased it except south africa. only 11 pieces of it exist in the whole world. its a waste of money project and monumental world market failure.

the most advanced attack helicopter in africa is Egyptian air force Apache, no contest.

And the gun on the M1 is germain and the stryker is made in canada, extra extra.

The Apache is good but egypt uses the D block minus the long bow radar. They far from has good has the rooifalk
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
sambos994:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT04AyF895U

Look at the comments:

Frans van der merwe 3 years ago

Not "killers" as you would expect recruits who choose to join the armed forces - rather a bunch of wanna be travelers. Luckily there was one young man that mentioned "serve & protect" almost as an afterthought !! More like a work creation excersise than creating a force to protect our nation.
This clip didnt instill an grain of confidence in the armed forces in me - comeon pull your finger and show us the dicipline and a compitent force !!

Christopher Monti 2 years ago

My God... And I thought my country's military had gone to shit...
rest in peace, South Africa

Roman Benedik 2 years ago

What is this?Scout camp?

writen by people who know nothing, i was there and a number of people get hospitalized every year.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

i forced you to realise that both nigeria and south africa imported engines...we both africa level, get it ? grin grin

so dont brag about that your half french Rooivalk helicopter here again. okay ? grin grin

SA all so makes engines.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
saengine:

I said there are no pictures of Swingfire missiles in Nigerian inventory. Meaning in the hands of Nigerian troops. You have pictures of Roland SAM which were purchased around the same time, but no Swingfire? There are hundreds of pics of Nigerian equipment on this site showing all kinds of equipment. You can't find pictures of Nigerian Swingfire because those missiles are no more. Production dead in 1993 and no one to make the missiles in place of the original manufacturer. Website of Eqyptian company which made them in 1978 shows they also dont make them anymore. So just deal with that fact. Your problem, not mine.

correct yourself, Egypt did not produce swingfire missiles in 1978, the company that won the contract in Egypt is Arab Brtitish Dynamics Comapny established and Formed in 1978 and NO date was given to show which year it started producing swingfire missiles in egypt, no date

you failed english comprehension in school grin, read quote below :

" Formed in 1978 as a joint Arab-British project, the company [which may also be known as the Arab-British Defense Co.] bas produced well over 1,000 Swingfire ATGM's under British license"

source : http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/egypt/abd.htm

so my dummy friend, companies get FORMED, missiles get manufactured, welcome back to school grin

Egyptian army still operates swingfire missiles today with 200 launchers along with milan and sagger. Educate yourself below my student, go to light/heavy weapons section/list grin

source :
http://www.armyrecognition.com/egypt_egyptian_army_land_ground_forces_uk/egypt_egyptian_army_land_ground_forces_military_equipment_armoured_armored_vehicle_intelligence_uk.html

there is no photo of 90% of nigerian missile. nobody has ever seen photo of the modern PL-9 missiles nigeria bought in 2009 from china. you really fear nigerian missiles, so you prefer to deceive yourself that they dont exist....but they surely exist to wipe out your south african coward army grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
chris365:

s.tupid boy. that's a run-flat tire. google it to know what it means cos am too tired to educate you.
this baby was built to take bullets of all measurement and granade, IED blasts. built to counter insurgency. it's a good armoured vehicle.

i know your envy will get worse when it gets it's military colors.

Bwahahahahaha!! Still those tires ain't good for that thing. It will only manage to run on flat terrain.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Weapons with wheels of just an ordinary family car. My own car is not meant for war, but has far better wheels than that thrush. Is it only going to drive on the flat terrain? I am just asking. Come on I hope you can do a lot better than that. You were supposed to give that Proforce thumbs down to come with something a lot better.

Mine too, its iron not metal sheets. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

stop telling bedtime stories. show us how south african army can defeat algerian army in infantry man to man combat.

south african army is 100% weak and cowards, show us how your army will do battle in hard fire fight close in combat, hand to hand, fix bayonets, kick and k.ill ! show us...urban city type of warfare in close contact man to man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLVVj-7nqI

circus acts don't frighten me
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: in the legal word we say,"absence of evidence is not evidence in absence".
That Nigeria isn't quick to post pictures of her current missile technology doesn't mean she's a dead zone in missile capabilities.u guys should please go back to school.

I'm not talking about picture posting forums like nairaland. I'm talking about accredited institutions like Janes Defence. No matter how secret a project is, there is always talk and speculation about what the programme might be. What the capabilities might be etc etc. Forums like nairaland get defence information long after it has been circulated in defence circles. If Nigeria had a budding missile building industry the world would know about it, or know of it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Guy, puleez! I had to comment becouse it is very funny. If this is what you call progress no wahala. Progress it is according to your standard. But I can also do this. Just sayin. cheesy
[quote author=sweetcheecks]

My friend, go back to one of those little sections you gossip about romance. You simply know next to nothing, and as such cannot contribute intelligently in this threadangry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2013
patriot4: Now everybody can see that I am an excellent judge of character. The south africans won't accept our progress because they want to claim that they are the only ones in every field, including that they are the only ones with history. I don't see why we waste our time with this bunch. I am not answering anyone of you anymore.
You guys are f*cked up. Jealoussy at this point is dangerous. I can now see why you keep killing immigrants in your country.
You can't accept the idea of a foreign african doing better than you.
This thread has thaught me a lot about the south africans.

Now thats better to take the emotional route you are much better than some All4naija guy who is just totally obsessed with SA. GBYE!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

south africa is actually close to bottom of that list of 20, you rank 17th. only ahead of dunmbo countries like uzbekistan grin grin

1. USA
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. France
5. China
6. United Kingdom
7. Spain
8. Italy
9. Ukraine
10. Israel
11. Netherlands
12. Sweden
13. Switzerland
14. Canada
15. Norway
16. South Korea
17. South Africa
18. Uzbekistan
19. Belgium
20. Belarus

Japan is not on the above list, does it mean south africa can defeat japan in war using technology today ?

but we are on the list, and no Japan is a very rich island with a powerful navy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

then every house/family should have a rocket by now...the world has billions of fools on the streets, able to make rockets grin

if its that easy, seleka would have made 1,000 rockets. grin

Rockets need money, time and a secure area somthing fools don't have and why would seleka have needed them they had 120mmm mortas.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:

Bwahahahahaha!! Still those tires ain't good for that thing. It will only manage to run on flat terrain.

You are a fool, boy. I simply should not be responding to your silly post, lest be taught a fool as well. However I am. like my compatriot has typed trying to explain to your 33% brain, those are run-flat tires. The tires can be modified according to the specifications of the army, and as such a non-issue.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2013
saengine:

And your small head again doesn't understand that Nigeria is simply trying to perfect rocketry, not firing missiles. You aren't testing surface to air missiles or anything similar. Meaning you're trying to develop more powerful and more reliable rocket engines. Missile testing is a whole different ball game. First learn to walk before you try to run please.

You say you have many Phd's and Masters working on this so called missile. Look at what amateurs can do. No expensive Nigerian test facilities, no massive Nigerian budget etc etc. But do you think these two people will be able to produce an Umkhonto surface to air missile that can track and hit targets? Keep dreaming. Which rocket launch looks more professional.....the Nigerian one with many Phd's working on it or the amateur rocket launch?

are you sure you dont have epilepsy shocks already because of nigerian missiles testing ?

its a classified project with scanty details available to public. you say no budget for it ? are you nigerian president ?
give us the proof that no cash was released for it. the photos you showed for a foreign test is by a private company in europe or america, company projects are not classified generally, but government strategic defence projects are classifies....only a fool will publish it all for public reading....north korean missile project details is NEVER published, the world only knows when it is test fired and that is all we ever get to know, the rest is reserved for the day of war and combat.

nigeria will not publish details of its strategic missile project to satisfy some few epileptic fear struck south africans like you people here grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

correct yourself, Egypt did not produce swingfire missiles in 1978, the company that won the contract in Egypt is Arab Brtitish Dynamics Comapny established and Formed in 1978 and NO date was given to show which year it started producing swingfire missiles in egypt, no date

" Formed in 1978 as a joint Arab-British project, the company [which may also be known as the Arab-British Defense Co.] bas produced well over 1,000 Swingfire ATGM's under British license"

so my dummy friend, companies get FORMED, missiles get manufactured, welcome back to school grin

Egyptian army still operates swingfire missiles today with 200 launchers along with milan and sagger. Educate yourself below my student, go to light/heavy weapons section/list grin

source :
http://www.armyrecognition.com/egypt_egyptian_army_land_ground_forces_uk/egypt_egyptian_army_land_ground_forces_military_equipment_armoured_armored_vehicle_intelligence_uk.html

there is no photo of 90% of nigerian missile. nobody has ever seen photo of the modern PL-9 missiles nigeria bought in 2009 from china. you really freat nigerian missiles, so you prefer to deceive yourself that they dont exist....but they surely exist to wipe out your south african coward army grin grin

Agaugust welcome!! Have you heard that Nigeria will surpass France in 5-8 years in terms of military aerospace technology. Nigeria will produce more fighter jets than France ever could in a period of five year. I hope this is how Nigerians show their intelligence. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust: @everybody, please help me beg the south africans to respond to my algerian army vs south african army infantry challenge for the past 3 days.

@THIZA replied me but he posted an old video of some weak south african army special forces who did nothing than to climb different ladders like julius berger construction company. are this the soldiers that will fight algerian army !

is south african army infantry/foot soldiers as weak as a city police force ?

video courtesy of @THIZA re-posted for you all to laugh grin grin grin i know DENEL produces powerful weapons but does it not also produce powerful men that will operate them in war ? urban city hand to hand, close contact warfare cannot be avoided, CAR battle has proved that to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1vnA_yxA0

next video is algerian army special forces...please compare the two videos...one country manufactures weapons the other country buys weapons, but who will win the real war ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE

lets see one was your standard martial arts routine the other a demonstration for the public
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2013
chris365:

actually the space at the back is meant to load dead SANDF soldiers to use as lab rats for our next experiment. f.ool

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, now this is just classic. So you're effectively saying the south african body bag industry is about to grow 700%?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Henry120:

I'll leave before y'all start crying and Afamfever guy comes and ban me for another two weeks from.the politics forum.
undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Henry120:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, now this is just classic. So you're effectively saying the south african body bag industry is about to grow 700%?

And by the way this is a very intelligent contribution from yourself. ** clap for yourself** undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thiza: @AGAUGUST ONCE AGAIN TAKE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SPECIAL TASK FORCE TRAINING AND COMPARE THAT TO ALGERIA ALTHOUGH I WOULD HAVE PREFERED NIGERIA AS THE DEBATE IS BETWEEN NIGERIA VERSUS SOUTH AFRICA....APACHE IS AMERICAN NOT EGYPTIAN....IN YOUR QUEST TO RUBBISH ANY SOUTH AFRICAN COMMENT YOU ARE DRAGGING ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE TO PROVE A POINT, HOWEVER BESIDE INSULTS AND DEGRADING YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS, FACTS AND TANGIBLE DEBATE......HERE IS THE VIDEO: PLEASE MAKE YOUR COMMENTS
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=south%20african%20special%20forces%20youtube&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-eFU_r_H_gg&ei=GUDmUZ_kHMTMhAewn4DgDQ&usg=AFQjCNFfPUzs3zq4xJHMbNCmkYH8dguXTg

so now that south african army has been proved to by physically weak , unfit, and powerless, you decided to post video of special police ? so it is special south african police that will fight algerian ninja/kung fu army in infantry battle ?

algerian army is training Jackie Chan/Jet Li advanced k.iller Ninja and kung fu combat tactics along with their assault rifles, but south african special forces is training boxing like mohammed ali 1960 olympics grin

lets watch and compare @THIZA's new video just uploaded today....south african army is a like a bunch of women only good in bed grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eFU_r_H_gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE

[size=16pt]
who has the best army in africa ?[/size] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

are you sure you dont have epilepsy shocks already because of nigerian missiles testing ?

its a classified project with scanty details available to public. you say no budget for it ? are you nigerian president ?
give us the proof that no cash was released for it. the photos you showed for a foreign test is by a private company in europe or america, company projects are not classified generally, but government strategic defence projects are classifies....only a fool will publish it all for public reading....north korean missile project details is NEVER published, the world only knows when it is test fired and that is all we ever get to know, the rest is reserved for the day of war and combat.

nigeria will not publish details of its strategic missile project to satisfy and epileptic fear struck south african like you people here grin grin

Have you also heard about 100 units of 4th generation that SA has been secretly developing? SA does not want to publish anything about it. Tell me I am lying. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

source :

there is no photo of 90% of nigerian missile. nobody has ever seen photo of the modern PL-9 missiles nigeria bought in 2009 from china. you really freat nigerian missiles, so you prefer to deceive yourself that they dont exist....but they surely exist to wipe out your south african coward army grin grin

They do not produce the weapon anymore so do yourself a favour and deal with it. Don't make your problem my problem.

http://www.aoi.com.eg/aoieng/factories/abdinfo.html

You do now that site lists euipment past and present. You do know that right? It simply lists equipment that has been bought by that specific country, not whether it still uses it or not. Add to that the site is not accurate. So keep scoring your own goals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
agaugust:

nigeria will not publish details of its strategic missile project to satisfy and epileptic fear struck south african like you people here grin grin

This reply is proof that you have difficulty reading and comprehending. I'll give you a few days to understand what that paragraph means. you can phone your boyfriend Patriot to ask you if you need help understanding.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
saengine: Nigerian Phd and Masters rocket launch

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203886_NIG_MISSILE_TEST_EPE_jpg9d84c4fb65d7ebb278b8555f7148e1d3[/img]

Amateur Rocket Launch

So please don't come with your 1 dingy picture and think you'll impress people. Maybe you'll impress Patriot.

are you lost in south african village ? that is NOT an amateur rocket launch photo, a 50 feet long rocket ? show us the story behind that photo it with proof. no country will allow that kind of rocket launch by an amateur, he will get arrested and sent to jail !

nobody in the world can do that without government approval, and no government is stupid enough to grant approval to an amateur to launch 50 feet long rocket inside the country's territory, where will it land ? on peoples head in the city from that long range it has ? what is an amateur building and firing such a huge rocket for ?

even ordinary RPG tiny rocket is illegal private possession in america and europe....did you go to school and graduate ?

we are no fools here my friend, that photo is a huge military or licensed ballistics company project well funded with millions of dollars. better luck next time...dumbo ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Cant you see the pipes clearly showing with metal sheet just bolted and welded together.
i can now see why you were banned. your brain doesn't have space to take in or give out info other than D*cks and purses.

is it super glue SA uses to join parts of their armored vehicles? what your chicken brain sees as pipes are two rear-facing pintles on which GPMGs can be mounted. although i don't expect you to understand what i mean.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.