Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465159 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

yeah, you really need my drug. Its 'Saharan' not 'Shara', gat it?!!! Hahahaha

point stands non the less
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
andrewza:

point stands non the less

you mean stands on imaginary feet? I get it!!! Like Msauza would laugh: Bwahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

YOU ARE A ZULU PIG!!!!!!!!
Learn Oral English pls. Whats "Blek"?
I see you are still new here asked your fellow country man they will translate it to you and don't get emotional I'm not the one who inflicted heavy casualties on your toy soldiers , they are your fellow country men
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101: i've got no HIV!!!
When did last checked your statues oh I forget Public health is non existence in Naija
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
When did last checked your statues oh I forget Public health is non existence in Naija

I'll answer that for "it" - "never".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
I'm not the one who inflicted heavy casualties on your toy soldiers , they are your fellow country men

Yup. Their own brother monkeys. Technically, they did it to themselves. Naai-gerian vs Naai-gerian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
I see you are still new here asked your fellow country man they will translate it to you and don't get emotional I'm not the one who inflicted heavy casualties on your toy soldiers , they are your fellow country men

i am not new here. You are the one who is new in here. I was very active at the earlier part of this thread and i have always observed this thread ever since.

It is so funny that you were making fun of us with your 40 divided by 6 nonsense yet you cant construct a simple sentence.

It is ASK your fellow country man not "asked your fellow country man" Olodo labata.

If you guys dont stop attacking the Federal Republic of Nigeria, be sure to face the "POWER OF NAIJA!!!"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

i am not new here. You are the one who is new in here. I was very active at the earlier part of this thread and i have always observed this thread ever since.

It is so funny that you were making fun of us with your 40 divided by 6 nonsense yet you cant construct a simple sentence.

It is ASK your fellow country man not "asked your fellow country man" Olodo labata.

If you guys dont stop attacking the Federal Republic of Nigeria, be sure to face the "POWER OF NAIJA!!!"
Ok Mr English but it still does not change the fact that your toy soldiers are being bleksemmed in their backyard live with it Mr English
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:

why dont you just worry about your grammar and spellings? That's in your best interest!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is Nigerian military in any way telling us the truth about BH?

Read further:

http://m.aljazeera.com/se/201397155225146644
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
Ok Mr English but it still does not change the fact that your toy soldiers are being bleksemmed in their backyard live with it Mr English

Swanky, I don't think you need to consider advice from a person who can't use proper punctuation. Someone who leaves commas out of sentences and who has no idea where to use capital letters. Look at his "Is" and the beginning of his sentences.

He even has a plural for "spelling".

Some English teacher, this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:

oooookaaaaaay, i am sure you wanted to say that it doesn't change the fact that your SELEKA experience will forever be a reference point on how a rag taged militia can defeat a republican army.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
CraigB:

Swanky, I don't think you need to consider advice from a person who can't use proper punctuation. Someone who leaves commas out of sentences and who has no idea where to use capital letters. Look at his "Is" and the beginning of his sentences.

He even has a plural for "spelling".

Some English teacher, this.
you this Indian cobra!

As for the punctuations, i left that out because i am on an online forum. It doesn't in anyway affect my grammar.

As for the "spellings", i wasn't just refering to that post. Fool!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101: you this Indian cobra!

As for the punctuations, i left that out because i am on an online forum. It doesn't in anyway affect my grammar.

As for the "spellings", i wasn't just refering to that post. Fool!

"Spelling" does not have a plural, idîot.

"Punctuation" does not have a plural.

"I" is capitalised.

"Referring" is spelt with two "Rs" - not one.

"You this Indian cobra" is kak grammar.

You don't begin a sentence with small letters.

You suck and you shouldn't be giving people advice about grammar. You're useless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

yeah, you really need my drug. Its 'Saharan' not 'Shara', gat it?!!! Hahahaha

Look at this Aso baboon found the internet now his trying to teach English.

Hey naija fool should be the last to speak about grammar.

I think you've been sipping to much garri and pepper soup
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Look at this Aso baboon found the internet now his trying to teach English.

Hey naija fool should be the last to speak about grammar.

I think you've been sipping to much garri and pepper soup

Yup.

He even talks about "a rag taged militia", instead of a "ragtag military".

#Deathby bad English teacher.

gst101:

oooookaaaaaay, i am sure you wanted to say that it doesn't change the fact that your SELEKA experience will forever be a reference point on how a rag taged militia can defeat a republican army.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
agaugust:

you are the first south african fool on this forum to say a bomb dropped from an aircraft will be used to destroy a helicopter flying in the air....nigerian Hind helicopter has altitude of about 15,000 feet in the air !

fool, i mean you are a big time fool ! cheesy
Yes,a paveway bomb was used by Israel to destroy a flying aircraft. You don't even know it. 15,00 feet in the air will render your useless against ground forces. This is why the UN hinds in DRC are ineffective. At that height your choopers won take the recce role.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

With all your J7 and intel 40 of your toy soldiers lost their lives and 65 are unaccounted for cry a river Mr English fact remain your toy soldiers are being cornered and given a hell of a beating by the so called ragtag miltia“Chicken has come home to roost ”
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

YOU ARE A ZULU PIG!!!!!!!!
Learn Oral English pls. Whats "Blek"?
. That's "beating" in Afrikaaans Hausa PIG. Zulus are world renowned for being brave,people "brought a knife to a gun fight" and won. Your igbo brothers have no military history whatsoever.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101: we are sending intellectuals to better your peadophilic and Xenophobic republic of Racist/rap!sts
Nigeria is a land of paedophiles,even a member of parliament "kidnapped" a young Egyptian girl. Land of paedophiles,terrorists,militants,hyena dancing people...............
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
CraigB:

"Spelling" does not have a plural, idîot.

"Punctuation" does not have a plural.

"I" is capitalised.

"Referring" is spelt with two "Rs" - not one.

"You this Indian cobra" is kak grammar.

You don't begin a sentence with small letters.

You suck.
It seems you are not too exposed. English is never "Their language"; it is "Our language". The English language is so flexible that it adapts to different people.

"You this Indian Cobra" is a correct expression in the Nigerian English.

Why am i discussing with you? I mean, here is someone who counters the most convincing of all points on military issues with the lamest of all arguements. You do this because you cant take it that your military is not what you think it is.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

which region? Ok,You mean your SADC. I get it!!!
In sub-Saharan Africa followed by Uganda.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

yeah! I'm on some trip in our F-7NI as a mercinery to drop the BOMB in johanessbourg so as to enforce a no fly zone over your Xenophobic republic thereby making it easier for you Andrewza and your Movement for the Actualization of a Soverign State of Volkstaat (MASSV) to seceed from a black led sh!tAfrica
SAAF will intercept you like they did with the defecting Mozambique pilot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just heard on TV. Nigeria seeks China partnership on issues regarding weapons production.

You can google it to find out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
. That's "beating" in Afrikaaans Hausa PIG. Zulus are world renowned for being brave,people "brought a knife to a gun fight" and won. Your igbo brothers have no military history whatsoever.
@ Mike why you bother yourself with these rat,I said it before all the other rats are hiding in their holes only one rat is left on Nairaland
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
@ Mike why you bother yourself with these rat,I said it before all the other rats are hiding in their holes only one rat is left on Nairaland

grin

I think Saffa Naai-ralanders may go on holiday until Naai-gerian find some time traveling device to erase this latest boko haram episode. It is obvious that we've been wasting out time with these people.

They don't have a military. They have a loser-itary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
SAAF will intercept you like they did with the defecting Mozambique pilot.

That would be interesting. I'm about to cross into your airspace. Volkstaat, YOUR MESSAIAH IS ON THE WAYYYYYYYYY!

I can hear the Afrikaans shout: "Blessed is he who comes in an F-7NI jet, Nigerian in the highest!" lol gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101: Just heard on TV. Nigeria seeks China partnership on issues regarding weapons production.

So what does it affect us rat no only rats get excited by it for your info rat we don't think of going in patnership but we sell ours all over the world including you USA go and ask Obama and Nato what armoured vehicles have save their armies lives and from which country we don't cut and paste we design,develop and mass produce for the world rat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
So what does it affect us rat no only rats get excited by it for your info rat we don't think of going in patnership but we sell ours all over the world including you USA go and ask Obama and Nato what armoured vehicles have save their armies lives and from which country we don't cut and paste we design,develop and mass produce for the world rat.

Thanks to apartheid darkness
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101: Just heard on TV. Nigeria seeks China partnership on issues regarding weapons production.

The west is always building weapons that are meant to defeat chinese or Russian made weapons. I will keep telling you Nigerians this: Your armed forces have no means to destroy SA armoured formations,backed by "powerful world leading artillery pieces" firing from 50km-60km away to keep your heads faced down while the Ratels,Rooikats,Olifants and APCs such as Casspir,Mamba and Maraunda advance on the Nigerian foe. Unless you get a system that can destroy the G5,G6 and AMLAGC(G7 prototype) your forces will be destroyed by the SANDF.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

The BMW engine is thanks to World War II darkness. You have no point.

"Continuous improvement" is the phrase.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
gst101:

At least it made us think out of the box we now reaping the results so tell me what did you 60 years freedom gave you oh I forget dictator after dectator

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.