Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459162 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

The numbers posted say the article is a contextual opinion.

The chart says South Africa is satisfactory. Naai-geria isn't.

It's simple.

Look at the countries that are listed below satisfactory and you will find they are battling rebels, are in civil wars or battling insurgencies. If that doesn't tell you anything, then nothing I can do for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Look at the countries that are listed below satisfactory and you will find they are battling rebels, are in civil wars or battling insurgencies. If that doesn't tell you anything, then nothing I can do for you.

Your patience strong o! angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Exactly. No journalistic freedom because.... (irrelevant why!).

Fact of the matter is you lot come from a society that murders its journalists, which is why you always have problems with the links and articles that we post. That's the point.

You've recognised that you are listed as "less than satisfactory" (doesn't matter why) and therefore, your behaviour, as well as that of your fellow Naai-gerians can be understood in this context.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
agaugust:

you even annoy me the more...

the photo is for real , and posted by a respected church bishop and bishop in umzimkulu

see full story and photos below ....fool grin

http://umzimkulu.org/portal/index.php?start=150

worse news :

[size=16pt]south africans ride donkeys....many areas have very bad roads....no cars can drive on them[/size]

"Roads are very bad, especially after rain - the cars of missioanries are often pulled by oxen when they get in trouble and slide off the road. Travelling by the people is mostly done on foot and on the horse for men when they have one. And boys ride the donkeys."

http://m.inmagine.com/image-ptg01434740-Youths-riding-a-donkey%20Cattlepost-Bothatoga%20Botswana%20Africa.html

http://umzimkulu.org/portal/index.php?start=150

The picture was taken in Botswana.

http://www.inmagine.com/searchterms/african_wild_ass.html

It's the usual smoke and mirrors approach. The "I'm desperate now" approach.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin
NaijaPikinGidi:

Your patience strong o! angry angry angry

Na wah for the guy. I just dey play am for e own game grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1: grin grin

Na wah for the guy. I just dey play am for e own game grin grin

All you've done is help me post more stuff. Facts. You have offered nothing.

Delusions are endemic in Naai-geria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Exactly. No journalistic freedom because.... (irrelevant why!).

Fact of the matter is you lot come from a society that murders its journalists, which is why you always have problems with the links and articles that we post. That's the point.

You've recognised that you are listed as "less than satisfactory" (doesn't matter why) and therefore, your behaviour, as well as that of your fellow Naai-gerians can be understood in this context.

Err, I think you ought to be looking at your own behaviour and reasoning, which leaves a lot to be desired. I am really glad I was educated in naija.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

All you've done is help me post more stuff. Facts. You have offered nothing.

Sorry, come again, what facts?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Err, I think you ought to be looking at your own behaviour and reasoning, which leaves a lot to be desired. I am really glad I was educated in naija.

Only problem's my reasoning's fact-based.

Yours? Not so much.

Not so long ago, you happily denied you have a media freedom problem. You're used to the stench. You can't smell the rot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Sorry, come again, what facts?

You can read. No need to repeat them.

You have yourself to blame for writing many words of nothing. No numbers to back them up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

You can read. No need to repeat them.

You have yourself to blame for writing many words of nothing. No numbers to back them up.

Oh well, never mind, some other time maybe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Only problem's my reasoning's fact-based.

Yours? Not so much.

Not so long ago, you happily denied you have a media freedom problem. You're used to the stench. You can't smell the rot.

I can smell it alright, coming from your direction.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Oh well, never mind, some other time maybe.

Now there's a clever boy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

I can smell it alright, coming from your direction.

My point - Proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. Your many words have become shorter and emptier.

The truth does that to a person. cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

My point - Proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. Your many words have become shorter and emptier.

The truth does that to a person. cry

Don't tell me, it is factually based.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Don't tell me, it is factually based.

No need to. Totally unnecessary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2013
CraigB:

It's been established you have no proof.

Fail.

i have proof.

Pass.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/2-5-million-households-without-electricity-1.436335

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2013
CraigB:

The picture was taken in Botswana.

http://www.inmagine.com/searchterms/african_wild_ass.html

It's the usual smoke and mirrors approach. The "I'm desperate now" approach.

oh, does it matter ? not at all, fact remains that poor poople with no cars and no roads ride donkeys about in south africa.

you wannaa see photo ? this is not a fake boko haram APC.....see your donkey riders in your fake 'paradise' rainbow nation shocked

south african donkey 'BRT' transport for the millions of poor people, suffering and smiling. she is going to the dirty river to fetch drinking water from river mbashe in mveso town of easter cape province south africa....suffering and smiling shocked

these photos are from nelson mandela's very own hometown. they keep posting photos of rich peoples estates johannesburg on nairaland shocked

Mandela's village: Rural poverty endures

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/south-africa/110103/mandelas-village-rural-poverty-endures

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

oh, does it matter ? not at all, fact remains that poor poople with no cars and no roads ride donkeys about in south africa.

you wannaa see photo ? this is not a fake boko haram APC.....see your donkey riders in your fake 'paradise' rainbow nation grin

Two local boys on donkeys in rural Eastern Cape Village on South Africa's Wild Coast....see their 'fine' house....suffering and smiling grin

You are so very stupid. I cant believe that my six year old son can think much better than you. Riding of horses and donkeys has nothing to do with poverty it has to do more with culture of the people of SA. For eg, Sotho's prefare horses than donkeys irrespective of how rich or poor they are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

i have proof.

Pass.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/2-5-million-households-without-electricity-1.436335

Your link is faulty i could have told you when was the article written.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

now you annoyed me, i have to talk wetin i no dey like to say.....

mandela himself was the boko haram terrorist of south africa grin

evidence below....mandela's bomb killed innocent people in his terrorist attacks.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-cXptPvfTGQ8/UZVPlSMbvhI/AAAAAAABXlY/oYRZv8WhN3Y/s1600/MANDELAbombVictimsMay201988ChurchStreet19dead217maimed.jpg[/img]

In 1988 Mandela was in prison and have already been there for 25 years since early 1960's, shame. His comrades were the ones fighting for his release.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

In 1988 Mandela was in prison and have already been there for 25 years since early 1960's, shame. His comrades were the ones fighting for his release.

Mandela was a boko haram style terrorist according to that photo and weblink from south africa itself....live with it shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

Mandela was a boko haram style terrorist according to that photo and weblink from south africa itself....live with it shocked

Mandela is revered because he taught the world about forgiveness. Surefootedness at a pivotal moment. Whether he was a terrorist in your eyes or not a terrorist is totally irrelevant.

Something the warring tribes of Naai-geria are in dire need of.

De Klerk was an apartheid president, but he was a warded a Nobel peace prize.

Grow up. Wake up. Smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nigeria27: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

WTF are you talking about man Mandela was fighting for justice boko haram is fighting for ..... i dont even know what there fighting for anymore south africa has alot of good people and heros but not more then any other countries just becuase the ANC was violent doesn't mean there wernt doing right. was malcolm x wrong because he was being violent were the allies wrong for being violent stop letting this stupid hate for south africa mess up your mind its making us nigerians look stupid. i mean no disrespect agaugust

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
agaugust:

Dont tell me about photos which were gathered from apartheid media which discredited Madiba. The question is where was Madiba at that time?

Boko Haram is a religious sect, fighting for something that is completely different from what the ANC is fighting for. The ANC had 100% support of African, Indian and coloured people of SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nigeria27:

WTF are you talking about man Mandela was fighting for justice boko haram is fighting for ..... i dont even know what there fighting for anymore south africa has alot of good people and heros but not more then any other countries just becuase the ANC was violent doesn't mean there wernt doing right. was malcolm x wrong but being violent were the allies wrong for being violent stop letting this stupid hate for south africa mess up your mind its making us nigerians look stupid.

I second what you've said. I'd also like to add that, although it's fun to take a few jabs at each other , we should as adults learn to keep at a minimal.

It makes no sense constantly derailing this thread over and over . All discussions should be military centered. if there isn't a military related topic to discuss, instead of throwing muds all over the place, we can all take a break until there is a military topic to discuss.

Ignore craigb and his senseless posts.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Henry120:

Many have tried. Many have failed.

My hard-to-ignore posts hit home about the failing military of naai-geria. When the pain gets too much, Naai-ralanders resort to derailment.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by morpheus24: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Many have tried. Many have failed.

My hard-to-ignore posts hit home about the failing military of naai-geria. When the pain gets too much, Naai-ralanders resort to derailment.

It's as simple as that.

Typical of White infiltrators in African forums.

The "god" complex
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:08am On Dec 08, 2013
morpheus24:

Typical of White infiltrators in African forums.

The "god" complex

The misplaced "god complex" (mixed with an inferiority complex) of an African who thinks he can decide who is African and who isn't.

Typical backwardness from a Naai-gerian African.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Nigeria27:

WTF are you talking about man Mandela was fighting for justice boko haram is fighting for ..... i dont even know what there fighting for anymore south africa has alot of good people and heros but not more then any other countries just becuase the ANC was violent doesn't mean there wernt doing right. was malcolm x wrong because he was being violent were the allies wrong for being violent stop letting this stupid hate for south africa mess up your mind its making us nigerians look stupid. i mean no disrespect agaugust

well, you quoted me out of context, you did not fully follow the trail of comments between @fighterpilot and @agaugust.

he commented that mandela is the only man that can help nigeria settle the boko haram problem.

if that is not an insult to you as a nigerian, it is an insult to me and about 160 million other nigerians.

on terrorism, yes anyone who unrepentant, carries out acts of terror directly or by proxy of members representing his organization which he leads, has become a terrorist by the dictionary definition of the word.

mandela leads ANC, and his followers bombed civilians in south africans and killed them.

there is no way to justify a wrong being done for a just cause, it is still wrong by the law of humanity.

the photo i posted is from south africa and it shows the dead people from what the photo called and quoted as "mandela's bomb".

i did not create the photo and the quote, it is made and published in south africa, so it is their problem not mine.

i owe no one any apology, i dont have to be liked by everybody. a man is a man if he is bold enough to speak out what he believes in.

the south africans insulted nigeria by telling us that mandela is more sensible than the whole of our nation's 160 million people.

sorry bros, i dont really bother about whose side you are on. i am not on nairaland to look for friends. what i have written, i have written.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nigeria27: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

well, you quoted me out of context, you did not fully follow the trail of comments between @fighterpilot and @agaugust.

he commented that mandela is the only man that can help nigeria settle the boko haram problem.

if that is not an insult to you as a nigerian, it is an insult to me and about 160 million other nigerians.

on terrorism, yes anyone who unrepentant, carries out acts of terror directly or by proxy of members representing his organization which he leads, has become a terrorist by the dictionary definition of the word.

mandela leads ANC, and his followers bombed civilians in south africans and killed them.

there is no way to justify a wrong being done for a just cause, it is still wrong by the law of humanity.

the photo i posted is from south africa and it shows the dead people from what the photo called and quoted as "mandela's bomb".

i did not create the photo and the quote, it is made and published in south africa, so it is their problem not mine.

i owe no one any apology, i dont have to be liked by everybody. a man is a man if he is bold enough to speak out what he believes in.

the south africans insulted nigeria by telling us that mandela is more sensible than the whole of our nation's 160 million people.

sorry bros, i dont really bother about whose side you are on. i am not on nairaland to look for friends. what i have written, i have written.

thanks

fair enough

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Henry120:

I second what you've said. I'd also like to add that, although it's fun to take a few jabs at each other , we should as adults learn to keep at a minimal.

It makes no sense constantly derailing this thread over and over . All discussions should be military centered. if there isn't a military related topic to discuss, instead of throwing muds all over the place, we can all take a break until there is a military topic to discuss.

agreed, but there is no way 20 men will fight at the river side and nobody will be stained with muddy waters...unless the 20 men were not truly fighting.

there is an indirect link between a nations military might and....

its economic strength (to wage a long war)

its technological advancement (to overcome an arms embargo and source cheaper weapons home made)

its literacy rate and education (to train civilians to become soldiers in the shortest possible time)

its level of infrastructural development (to support local arms industry and sustain civilian populace)

its mineral wealth reserves (to trade by barter for new weapons and rebuild the economy after a long war)

its medical advancement (to keep wounded civilians and soldiers alive in war)

all these and more, affect the real military power any nation can be said to possess, relative in comparison to other countries.

this thread is a slaughter house. only the tough will be able to withstand its presssures.

i agree no derailment, yet this topic is multifaceted and cannot be defined from the angle of weapons and soldiers only.

the battle continues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.