Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459120 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:
[s]
Yes.. of course. It's useless to defend such ignorance and myopic write up.

I remain here to expose you for what you are. A myopic, senseless, and confused clutchplate.

A DUTCHMAN of the lowest level.[/s]

More time wasting - uttering things you don't know anything about.

All you're exposing is your hurt. The dog barks louder when you step on its tail.

cry

Now, you live in a war zone. You've had your state president impose three days of mourning for Mandela on you.

Your army cannot protect you. Your president imposes his views on you.

Your hurt is understandable. kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

More time wasting - uttering things you don't know anything about.

All you're exposing is your hurt. The dog barks louder when you step on its tail.

cry

Now, you live in a war zone. You've had your state president impose three days of mourning for Mandela on you.

Your army cannot protect you. Your president imposes his views on you.

Your hurt is understandable. kiss

It wouldn't be time wasting if you are responding would it? Clearly shows who is hurt doesn't it? The dog has trully barked louder than his previous one line response. Keep barking bingo grin

You also have homosexuality imposed on you by your governmant. does it mean every south African is a homo? Keep exposing your stup1dity. I gladly remain here to expose them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

[s]It wouldn't be time wasting if you are responding would it? Clearly shows who is hurt doesn't it?

You also have homosexuality imposed on you by your governmant. does it mean every south African is a homo? Keep exposing your stup1dity. I gladly remain here to expose them[/s].

Weakened posts.

Now, the meat of the matter is that even your national flag bows down to Madiba. cry

You are irrelevant and have been cancelled out, as is the fate of small men.

Take it up with your president, old chap.

_______

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/06/nigeria-declares-3-days-of-mourning-for-mandela/

Nigeria Declares 3 Days Of Mourning For Mandela

Published on December 6, 2013 by · 14 Comments

Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan has declared three days of national mourning for former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela who passed away yesterday.

[size=15pt]Flags are to be flown at half-staff across Nigeria during the period[/size].

President Jonathan has urged all Nigerians to unite in solidarity with the people of South Africa as they mourn the great liberator, freedom fighter and hero of the black race.
The President also called for special prayers in mosques and churches in Nigeria during the period of mourning which begins today, for the peaceful repose of Dr. Mandela’s soul.
A special inter-denominational memorial service for Dr. Mandela will be held at the State House Chapel on Sunday.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Weakened posts.

Now, the meat of the matter is that even your national flag bows down to Madiba. cry

You are irrelevant and have been cancelled out, as is the fate of small men.

Take it up with your president, old chap.

_______

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/06/nigeria-declares-3-days-of-mourning-for-mandela/

Nigeria Declares 3 Days Of Mourning For Mandela

Published on December 6, 2013 by · 14 Comments

Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan has declared three days of national mourning for former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela who passed away yesterday.

[size=15pt]Flags are to be flown at half-staff across Nigeria during the period[/size].

President Jonathan has urged all Nigerians to unite in solidarity with the people of South Africa as they mourn the great liberator, freedom fighter and hero of the black race.
The President also called for special prayers in mosques and churches in Nigeria during the period of mourning which begins today, for the peaceful repose of Dr. Mandela’s soul.
A special inter-denominational memorial service for Dr. Mandela will be held at the State House Chapel on Sunday.

Barking louder I see. You must be a very big dog grin please show me photos not just talks. Our flag in Lasgidi is still soaring in the sky as we speak and work will resume tomorrow as usual.

It is simple. You depend on word of mouth and sensational journalism, I see real life and talk from it. Our president has definitely fooled a gullible baboon with the power of diplomacy. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Barking louder I see. You must be a very big dog [s]grin please show me photos not just talks. Our flag in Lasgidi is still soaring in the sky as we speak and work will resume tomorrow as usual.

It is simple. You depend on word of mouth and sensational journalism, I see real life and talk from it. Our president has definitely fooled a gullible baboon with the power of diplomacy. grin[/s]

As you will show me photos of all your flags. What a stûpid argument.

That you've resorted to using my words shows that your creativity has only gone so far. Stuck a few degrees below mine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Ag shame - The naai-gerian presidential villa bows down to Madiba, notwithstanding the protestations of small men.

The small people have been left alone to wallow in their jealousy and hate.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday declared three days of national mourning for former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela, who passed away on Thursday.

Flags flying at half-mast in honour of former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela, inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja...on Friday.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

As you will show me photos of all your flags. What a stûpid argument.

That you've resorted to using my words shows that your creativity has only gone so far. Stuck a few degrees below mine.

Still foaming in the mouth I see. You claimed our flags are flying at half mast. You should have a better evidence than the words from a politician who's just being diplomatic.

You started it, so finish it.

I understand how your own creativity is relies on words that have been in use for decades now undecided

Signs of a defeated and hurt mindgrin. I remain to expose more of you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

[s]Still foaming in the mouth I see. You claimed our flags are flying at half mast. You should have a better evidence than the words from a politician who's just being diplomatic.

You started it, so finish it.

I understand how your own creativity is relies on words that have been in use for decades now undecided

Signs of a defeated and hurt mindgrin. I remain to expose more of you[/s]

An idîot exposes himself once and for all.

This is what patience against an idîot brings - glory.

The idîot only know how to hang himself.

Reads the caption:

Flags flying at half-mast in honour of former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela, inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja...on Friday.

______

Embrace your fate. You are an irrelevant village idîot, waiting to die alone somewhere.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB: Ag shame - The naai-gerian presidential villa bows down to Madiba, notwithstanding the protestations of small men.

The small people have been left alone to wallow in their jealousy and hate.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday declared three days of national mourning for former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela, who passed away on Thursday.

grin grin grin. Went ahead to google pictures of Nigerian flags that have been flown at half mask several times? Not bad for a desperate slowpoke.

I can as well look for SA flags flown at half mast and claim it was in my honor too. Two cam play that game
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin. Went ahead to google pictures of Nigerian flags that have been flown at half mask several times? [s]Not bad for a desperate slowpoke.

I can as well look for SA flags flown at half mast and claim it was in my honor too. Two cam play that game[/s]

Further embarrassing yourself. Here's the link.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-declares-three-day-mourning-for-mandela-2/

Death to you.

You cornered yourself - and now you have come out a fool, with the drool to boot.

Even the "foaming in the mouth" line is mine. You are owned.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Further embarrassing yourself. Here's the link.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-declares-three-day-mourning-for-mandela-2/

Death to you.

You cornered yourself - and now you have come out a fool, with the drool to boot.

Cornered myself? Our flags in Lagos are still soaring I said. And I stand by my statement. I can see how only Jonathan and his family are mourning with you. Accept their sympathygrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Cornered myself? Our flags in Lagos are still soaring I said. And I stand by my statement. I can see how only Jonathan and his family are mourning with you. Accept their sympathygrin

chris365:

please show me photos not just talks. Our flag in Lasgidi is still soaring in the sky as we speak and work will resume tomorrow as usual.

It is simple. You depend on word of mouth and sensational journalism, I see real life and talk from it. Our president has definitely fooled a gullible baboon with the power of diplomacy. grin

chris365:

grin grin grin. Went ahead to google pictures of Nigerian flags that have been flown at half mask several times? Not bad for a desperate slowpoke.

I can as well look for SA flags flown at half mast and claim it was in my honor too. Two cam play that game

chris365:

You claimed our flags are flying at half mast. You should have a better evidence than the words from a politician who's just being diplomatic.

cry cry cry cry Weeping for the village idîot of Naai-geria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Kindergarten mentalitygrin. Your problem has Reilly been underestimated on this thread. What else can be credited to you? STUP1D?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Kindergarten mentalitygrin. Your problem has Reilly been underestimated on this thread. What else can be credited to you? STUP1D?

lipsrsealed

Owned.

chris365:

Cry all you want. My opinion still stands. Mandela was a good man with a forgiving heart. But definitely not my hero.
I've got share of heroes and Fela Anikulapo Kuti is one of them.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:
cry cry cry cry Weeping for the village idîot of Naai-geria.

I still stand by my statement that your desperation didn't allow you see even after reposting.

Our flags in Lagos and eti oda local government are still soaring.

Wipe your tears my boy. I'm not dome with you yet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

I still stand by my statement that your desperation [s]didn't allow you see even after reposting.

Our flags in Lagos and eti oda local government are still soaring.

Wipe your tears my boy. I'm not dome with you yet[/s].

Your statement is overridden and irrelevant.

Overridden by the goings on at the presidential villa. Picture below.

You are a hurt little thing. cry

Madiba power below.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

lipsrsealed

Owned.

The moment you post corresponding comments, I might just understand where your confusion is from. How desperate.grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Your statement is overridden and irrelevant.

Overridden by the goings on at the presidential villa. Picture below.

You are a hurt little thing. cry

Madiba power below.

Of course. The mann that declared it nation wide only flew it in his villa. How comfortinggrin.

Accept his sympathygrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Of course. The mann that declared it nation wide only flew it in his villa. How comfortinggrin.

Accept his sympathygrin

On your behalf, the state of Naai-geria bows to Madiba.

Three days of bowing. Whether you like it or not.

I told you that your opinion means absolutely nothing. Zero.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

On your behalf, the state of Naai-geria bows to Madiba.

Three days of bowing. Whether you like it or not.

I told you that your opinion means absolutely nothing. Zero.

On a diplomatic level as a government, do yours matter. NO.

Meaning your comment also refers to you. Enjoy your irrelevance as well crunchygrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

On a diplomatic level as a government, do yours matter. NO.

Meaning your comment also refers to you. Enjoy your irrelevance as well crunchygrin

Mine is not an opinion. It's a fact. Naai-geria bows down today. cry

Your hatred failed to stop this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Mine is not an opinion. It's a fact. Naai-geria bows down today. cry

Your hatred failed to stop this.

Same way your hatred failed to stop your government from bowing down to apologize to me on your behalf. Was that you as well or just Pretoria?

Like I said, accept his sympathy. My flag in lagos is still romancing the sky and ain't nobody saying nothing about Mandela here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Same way your hatred [s]failed to stop your government from bowing down to apologize to me on your behalf. Was that you as well or just Pretoria?

Like I said, accept his sympathy. My flag in lagos is still romancing the sky and ain't nobody saying nothing about Mandela here.[/s]

My "hatred" has "facts" written all over it. I love this kind of "hatred". It drives naai-gerians crazy.

You've just got yourself spanked and your long stories won't help you. Today - not yesterday - not tomorrow, Naai-geria's flag, cats and dogs, bow down - for THREE days. cry

Other naai-gerian hate-mongers like you are most upset...and helpless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

My "hatred" has "facts" written all over it. I love this kind of "hatred". It drives naai-gerians crazy.

You've just got yourself spanked and your long stories won't help you. Today - not yesterday - not tomorrow, Naai-geria's flag, cats and dogs, bow down - for THREE days. cry

In your dreams boy. In your wildest dreams. Your hatred has blinded you and made you Stup1d and paranoid. That's a shame for a lawyer. (as you foolishly claimed)

They become long stories when your ignorance is poured out. Hmmm. You have a way of trying to escape your own foolushness.

Like I said, accept his sympathygrin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

In your dreams boy. In your wildest dreams.

My dreams are contained in er, photographs.

Very dreamy.

This is what bowing down looks like.

On your knees is your state - on your knees for one man.

The green and white is eating dirt.

Madiba is the bee's knees today and tomorrow and..and...and...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Madiba is the bee's knees today and tomorrow and..and...and...

In HELL shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

In HELL shocked

Naai-geria's will continue bowing down regardless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

The whole world is mourning, Mandela was the symbol of struggle against racism across the world, not only South Africans but to all black nation across the world. You are now free to travel Europe without being discriminated against. You fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

In HELL shocked

Are you God to determine destination of the dead? Hopefully you will go to heaven when you die because here you show that you have the authority over the Almighty.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

The whole world is mourning, Mandela was the symbol of struggle against racism across the world, not only South Africans but to all black nation across the world. You are now free to travel Europe without being discriminated against. You fool.

See this fool. So what did martin Luther king fight for before Mandela was finally being listened to. Cos by then he was Seen as a terrorist. Stop selling that propaganda here.

No doubt I respect him for trying to unify SA, he's surely not the reason I now travel without being discriminated in Nigeria and the world.

I have my own opinion as a Nigerian about my own heroes based on my struggle as a Nigerian.and it not necessary to pick Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

See this fool. So what did martin Luther king fight for before Mandela was finally being listened to. Cos by then he was Seen as a terrorist. Stop selling that propaganda here.

No doubt I respect him for trying to unify SA, he's surely not the reason I now travel without being discriminated in Nigeria and the world.

I have my own opinion as a Nigerian about my own heroes based on my struggle as a Nigerian.and it not necessary to pick Mandela.

You government cares not about your own opinions. The flag you've sworn allegiance to is bowing today.

Whenever you look at the flag in future, just know that it kissed the ground for Madiba - for three days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.