Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458905 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

well, you quoted me out of context, you did not fully follow the trail of comments between @fighterpilot and @agaugust.

he commented that mandela is the only man that can help nigeria settle the boko haram problem.

No, he did not.

He said Mandela could have been listened to by Boko Haram.

Stop lying. You were caught with your pants down - hating South Africa and a universal hero. That's why you're now writing this long story of rubbish.

You cannot produce the red.

Liar.

And Mandela is loved even by the majority of the community that the victims came from. Love wins.

Your hatred, lies and jealousy lose.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

No, he did not.

Stop lying. You were caught with your pants down - hating South Africa and a universal hero. That's why you're now writing this long story of rubbish.

You cannot produce the red.

Liar.

And Mandela is loved even by the majority of the community that the victims came from. Love wins.

Your hatred, lies and jealousy lose.

thousands of nigerians have voiced out to boko haram, including prominent nigerian elder statesmen, traditional rulers, and international icons of both christian and muslim religions.

why should boko haram listen to mandela instead of prominent nigerian muslim leaders whose religion boko haram claims to be defending ?

@fighterpilot's comment insinuates that mandela's brain works better than that of 160 million nigerians and so we need him to solve our problems.

i have enough common sense to 'read in between the lines' when anyone writes and tries to 'cover up' his real intentions.

why did south africa not export its mandela to Congo DRC so that M23 rebels can listen to him some years ago and stop the civil war there ?
south africa chose to send its army there under UN forces coalition, why not send mandela instead ?

why send south african army to CAR instead of sending mandela to talk to Seleka rebels ?

now its nigeria's turn then a south african says mandela is the solution to our problem with boko haram.

see, i dont care how much the world respects nelson mandela, he is not bigger than nigeria. i am a nigerian first before i can say i am a fan of mandela.

loyalty to my nation first, other nations and their heroes come second.

my brain is not dull like yours, so mind your own business, you this thread derailing fake lawyer !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

[s]thousands of nigerians have voiced out to boko haram, including prominent nigerian elder statesmen, traditional rulers, and international icons of both christian and muslim religions.

why should boko haram listen to mandela instead of prominent nigerian muslim leaders whose religion boko haram claims to be defending ?

@fighterpilot's comment insinuates that mandela's brain works better than that of 160 million nigerians and so we need him to solve our problems.

i have enough common sense to 'read in between the lines' when anyone writes and tries to 'cover up' his real intentions.

my brain is not dull like yours, so mind your own business, you this thread derailing fake lawyer ![/s]

I don't care about the above.

I care about your lies.

You cannot prove that Fighter_Pilot said that Mandela is the only man that can help on BH.

You lashed out because of hate and jealousy and you were rightly exposed.
The same way you lashed out when Mandela was praised. One moment you argue that he is only one of many on the list of Africa's greatest sons and the next, you condemn him. shocked

The jealousy has confused you and you don't know where you want to stand.

Now you want to come up with stories.

And I challenged you to prove that I am fake and that you aren't. You ran away. Now I know that the truth is burning your backside - hence the loud lashing out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

And I challenged you to prove that I am fake and that you aren't. You ran away. Now I know that I the truth is burning your backside - hence the loud lashing out.

i need not argue with you to know you are a fake lawyer....for by their fruits, ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

i need not argue with you to know you are a fake lawyer....for by their fruits, ye shall know them.

It's not as if you've got any arguments to advance. You tried to argue and now you've lost.

Now, go stand in the naughty corner and be a good boy. Move along hastily.

Running away is all you're good for.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

well, you quoted me out of context, you did not fully follow the trail of comments between @fighterpilot and @agaugust.

he commented that mandela is the only man that can help nigeria settle the boko haram problem.

if that is not an insult to you as a nigerian, it is an insult to me and about 160 million other nigerians.

on terrorism, yes anyone who unrepentant, carries out acts of terror directly or by proxy of members representing his organization which he leads, has become a terrorist by the dictionary definition of the word.

mandela leads ANC, and his followers bombed civilians in south africans and killed them.

there is no way to justify a wrong being done for a just cause, it is still wrong by the law of humanity.

the photo i posted is from south africa and it shows the dead people from what the photo called and quoted as "mandela's bomb".

i did not create the photo and the quote, it is made and published in south africa, so it is their problem not mine.

i owe no one any apology, i dont have to be liked by everybody. a man is a man if he is bold enough to speak out what he believes in.

the south africans insulted nigeria by telling us that mandela is more sensible than the whole of our nation's 160 million people.

sorry bros, i dont really bother about whose side you are on. i am not on nairaland to look for friends. what i have written, i have written.

thanks

Gbam. Though the man try sha. But me no worship am. So if these mofos wan take am rub my face, I go insult hum dead memory wellla. Carry on bros. I dey with u.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Gbam. Though the man try sha. But me no worship am. So if these mofos wan take am rub my face, I go insult hum dead memory wellla. Carry on bros. I dey with u.

Insult Mandela some more. It's only a reflection on Naai-geria.

Give out your best shot and show us your true colours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

You are a typical Idiat of you don't know what this means. Do you always need so much explanation to understand the simplest things .

Lawyer indeed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:
[s]
You are a typical Idiat of you don't know what this means. Do you always need so much explanation to understand the simplest things .

Lawyer indeed[/s].

I'm saying all the right things - hence the "fans". Hurt people. cool

Now, your first post of the day is "pure brilliance"...not.

Here's Mandela, in your face.

Show us how Naai-gerian you can be.

You did promise you'd insult him, didn't you?

Now, go!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Insult Mandela some more. It's only a reflection on Naai-geria.

Give out your best shot and show us your true colours.

Cry all you want. My opinion still stands. Mandela was a good man with a forgiving heart. But definitely not my hero.
I've got share of heroes and Fela Anikulapo Kuti is one of them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

[s]Cry all you want. My opinion still stands. Mandela was a good man with a forgiving heart. But definitely not my hero.
I've got share of heroes and Fela Anikulapo Kuti is one of them. [/s]

All bark. No bite. Apple.com says all the apple fans will look at Mandela's picture this week.

Now, who cares what a hurt little man from Naai-geria thinks, under the circumstances?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

I'm saying all the right things - hence the "fans". Hurt people. cool

Now, your first post of the day is "pure brilliance"...not.

Here's Mandela, in your face.

Show us how Naai-gerian you can be.

You did promise you'd insult him, didn't you?

Now, go!

Goofball. You seem to be slow to remember this is a public forum and your posts requires requires response because they are always written out of ignorance an shallow minded. I choose to ignore you whenever I want.

Although I must say. You are one white kid whose skin is brighter than his brain. And that's so sad.

how is a picture of him an insult to me? Childish.

Fact is you lack knowledge and understanding. You only read words but never understand the context. Damn shame
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

All bark. No bite. Apple.com says all the apple fans will look at Mandela's picture this week.

Now, who cares what a hurt little man from Naai-geria thinks, under the circumstances?

grin grin grin. That's apple's opinion not mine. Like I said, cry all you want. It doesn't change mine. I respected him but don't worship him. Abi na by force
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin. That's apple's opinion not mine.

Exactly. Yours doesn't matter. You sit in Naai-geria hurt. The people that do matter praise Mandela.

The product of Naai-geria is "backwardness". We understand.

Now, about those insults? Show us what you are made of.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2013
nigerian army...bush warriors

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust: nigerian army...bush warriors

But the bush warriors are failing in their own country.

So much so that what started off as a little squeamish has been "upgraded" to a civil war...officially. cry

Now, that's failure.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2013

.No American drones in nigeria fighting boko haram....just as we claimed before and the south africans argue and believe everything they reqad in punch newspapers without using their own heads to think....the same punch now counters its own stories of "...eyewitnesses said they saw...."

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-drones-spy-on-boko-haram/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust: .

.No American drones in nigeria fighting boko haram....just as we claimed before and the south africans argue and believe everything they reqad in punch newspapers without using their own heads to think....the same punch now counters its own stories of "...eyewitnesses said they saw...."

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-drones-spy-on-boko-haram/

It's still categorised as a civil war, though. Drone or no drone.

The military failed its people. cry

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Exactly. Yours doesn't matter. You sit in Naai-geria hurt. The people that do matter praise Mandela

Yes of course, the same people that matter supported the apartheid in jailing him for decades right? The same US government that matters had him on terror watchlist till 2008 right? I remain a happy man cos my personal opinion stands and no amount of media wash will change it.

You still haven't given me a reason to insult him. So cry all you want.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

Yes of course, the same people that matter supported the apartheid in jailing him for decades right?

I didn't know that apple supported apartheid?

cry

Really? Was Steve Jobs the evil one leading the charges?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2013
The uselessness of the Naai-gerian military. cry

ICC classifies FG, Boko Haram conflict as civil war

November 25, 2013 Newspapers Daily Independent Total Views - 3
oSeeks clarification over arrested, arraigned suspects oGunmen kill four in Plateau attack By Joe Nwankwo - Abuja International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague, Netherlands, said on Sunday that the conflict between the Boko Haram insurgents and Nigerian security forces was no less than a declaration of civil war. In its latest report on the ...Read more

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

You still haven't given me a reason to insult him. So cry all you want.

Ahahaha! Coward! A picture Madiba was posted. He is "in your face". That was the extent of your threat. What a disgusting little coward. A Naai-gerian sissy. sad
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Failure looks like this:

Nigeria: ICC Declares Conflict in N'eastern Nigeria Civil War

http://allafrica.com/stories/201311251465.html

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has determined that the conflict between Boko Haram insurgents and the security forces in northern-eastern Nigerian is a civil war.

In a report released at the weekend from the Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) of the ICC titled: "Report on Preliminary Examination Activities 2013", which focused on conflicts, genocide and crimes against humanity in 10 countries, including Nigeria, ICC said after a careful review of the situation, the violence in Nigeria qualified as an armed conflict of non-international character.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2013
When they declared the first state of emergency, the losers of Naai-geria lied to the world and said they were going to wrap everything up in 6 months. cry

Now their "walk in the park" has been declared a civil war. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB: Failure looks like this:

Nigeria: ICC Declares Conflict in N'eastern Nigeria Civil War

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has determined that the conflict between Boko Haram insurgents and the security forces in northern-eastern Nigerian is a civil war.

In a report released at the weekend from the Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) of the ICC titled: "Report on Preliminary Examination Activities 2013", which focused on conflicts, genocide and crimes against humanity in 10 countries, including Nigeria, ICC said after a careful review of the situation, the violence in Nigeria qualified as an armed conflict of non-international character.

you are the only fool i know in the world who says an army failed in an ongoing war that has not ended, yet the side that controls territory and chases out the enemy is the loser from the way your brain works in reverse order beyond repair grin

...one of the reasons i know you are a fake lawyer is that you cannot reason straight grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

you are the only fool i know in the world who says an army failed in an ongoing war that has not ended,[s] yet the side that controls territory and chases out the enemy is the loser from the way your brain works in reverse order beyond repair grin[/s]

Mission number 1 - wrap things up in 6 months. Failed!

Mission number 2 - prevent war. Failed !

Mission number 3 - squash BH - Faaailiiiing!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2013
agaugust:

if that is not an insult to you as a nigerian, it is an insult to me and about 160 million other nigerians.

on terrorism, yes anyone who unrepentant, carries out acts of terror directly or by proxy of members representing his organization which he leads, has become a terrorist by the dictionary definition of the word.

mandela leads ANC, and his followers bombed civilians in south africans and killed them.

there is no way to justify a wrong being done for a just cause, it is still wrong by the law of humanity.

the photo i posted is from south africa and it shows the dead people from what the photo called and quoted as "mandela's bomb".

i did not create the photo and the quote, it is made and published in south africa, so it is their problem not mine.

i owe no one any apology, i dont have to be liked by everybody. a man is a man if he is bold enough to speak out what he believes in.

the south africans insulted nigeria by telling us that mandela is more sensible than the whole of our nation's 160 million people.

sorry bros, i dont really bother about whose side you are on. i am not on nairaland to look for friends. what i have written, i have written.

thanks

Showly you will fail comprehension tests. What you have elucidated about me above is an untrue statement. My assertion was clear and you are more than welcome to scroll all the above posts to confirm with what am about to say. I have clearly written that Nelson was revered across the world such that even Boko Haram could have listen to him. He was the symbol of reconciliation all over the world. Lala ngoxolo tata!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Because of their uselessness and unprofessionalism, the Naai-gerian military has thrown a lifeline to BH leaders:

"The Office [ICC] has therefore determined that since at least May 2013 allegations of crimes occurring in the context of the armed violence between Boko Haram and Nigerian security forces should be considered within the scope of article 8(2)(c) and (e) of the Statute." ICC noted that since the increase of security operations after the declaration of a state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States on 14 May 2013, reports of crimes allegedly committed by Nigerian security forces had also increased.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

I didn't know that apple supported apartheid?

cry

Really? Was Steve Jobs the evil one leading the charges?

CraigB:
The people that do matter praise Mandela

i begged you to read what you write before submitting. didin't i

when did apple become a people? and steve jobs is long dead my minion.

oh well.. its just a further proof of your dead brain grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2013
chris365:

[s]i begged you to read what you write before submitting. didin't i

when did apple become a people? and steve jobs is long dead my minion.

oh well.. its just a further proof of your dead brain ;[/s]D

Waste of my time. Too much maningi useless story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Now - the meat of the thing:

The failing military intervention in Naai-geria.

The losers were asked to save Naai-geria, but they are burning Naai-geria, or causing it to burn. cry

Not only have they fallen off the "African mission list", now, they have caused the country to be drained by an unending conflict that has become a war.

Rubbish army, this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2013
CraigB:

Waste of my time. Too much maningi useless story.

Yes.. of course. It's useless to defend such ignorance and myopic write up. Reduced to a one liner I see..

I remain here to expose you for what you are. A myopic, senseless, and confused clutchplate.

A DUTCHMAN of the lowest level.

run along now my minion

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.