Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464898 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Don't give me words copied from an American piece. Deny that and embarrass yourself. Parrot.

Give me UN convections that support torture.
what,are u dat nutt?so what do u suppose the military do to get information out of someone,who believes killing children,Abducting people,slitting throat of human as if they are animals,And saying they doing it in the name of god.I mean seriously, you really think without torturing them they are just going to start spilling out information,man we are talking about people lives at stake not animals,why don't you calm down and reason.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Yes - as you will give us proof that a civilian was steering the boat in which the useless soldier died.

And as you will then to proceed to show is how the solders is less useless based on the argument that you will no doubt fail to successfully advance.

Whatever little's left of your reputation is slipping away.

Quick! Save it. Do it for your village.

Proof. Now!

argument taken care of. don't bother scrambling to save what is already dead of you. grin

i relax and watch you weep grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

argument taken care of. don't bother scrambling to save what is already dead of you. grin

i relax and watch you weep grin

Visions of defeat.

Talk about farting in the ocean blue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: what,are u dat nutt?so what do u suppose the military do to get information out of someone,who believes killing children,Abducting people,slitting throat of human as if they are animals,And saying they doing it in the name of god.I mean seriously, you really think without torturing them they are just going to start spilling out information,man we are talking about people lives at stake not animals,why don't you calm down and reason.

guy don't bother being civil with that guy. he's below it. common sense is not so common to him
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Visions of defeat.

Talk about farting in the ocean blue.

i only see a painful cry here. soooo empty grin

keep weeping grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Now, where were we, before we were distracted?

Oh! The useless Naai-gerian soldiers can do nothing right.

They died while ferrying politicians across Naai-geria's waterways.

How useless is this military. Someone please count the ways. cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: Now, where were we, before we were distracted?

still crying i see. your foolishness is already out there. why bother undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

guy don't bother being civil with that guy. he's below it. common sense is not so common to him

Oh wow! Someone now knows how to use the word "common" properly.

By the way, Naai-gerians can't even be civil towards each other. We expect nothing but the worst of barbarism from you lot.

Everyone say: "Boko Haram"!

Say: "ethnic mass killings!"

Say: "religious mass killings!"

Say: "murderous military!"

How civilised is this lot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

By the way, Naai-gerians can't even be civil towards each other. We expect nothing but the worst of barbarism form you lot.

still shedding tears cool wish i had a tissue for you. keep sobbing grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

still shedding tears

You should, yes. Two pages in and you achieved nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Dead is your argument. Killed by you.

You'll never be smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: Now, where were we, before we were distracted?

And while is the nigerian army useless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wash a pig, clean a pig ... A pig will always be a pig! Chris365 you take it so easy, yet you've done a wise job beating the pork out of the crazypig! shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

By the way, Naai-gerians can't even be civil towards each other. We expect nothing but the worst of barbarism form you lot.

Everyone say: "Boko Haram"!

Say "ethnic mass killings!"

Say "religious mass killings!"

Say "murderous military!"

How civilised is this lot.

i see your cries are getting louder. i didn't mean to hurt you that bad na. take a deep breath and start talking sense boy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: And while is the nigerian army useless.

Ok, you'll need to try and speak English, at the very least.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

i see your cries are getting louder. i didn't mean to hurt you that bad na. take a deep breath and start talking sense boy cheesy

As your whimpers are getting softer.

It's not in the Naai-gerian's nature to be soft. Something must have happened.

Seeing as your arguments aren't getting any sharper, there's only one explanation:

Suffer the Naai-gerians!

Sliced up and diced up, and the brains couldn't rise to the occasion. So the loud Naai-gerians smolder in a pile of whimpering noises and anguish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Wash a pig, clean a pig ... A pig will always be a pig! Chris365 you take it so easy, yet you've done a wise job beating the pork out of the crazypig! shocked shocked

bros i no go lie. i enjoyed it. it's actually fun watching him make a fool of himself as better gist no dey for today grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

sorry,my mistake,my brother was disturbing me while writing.what i meant to say is why are you calling the nigerian army,the useless army
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

sorry,my mistake,my brother was disturbing me while writing.what i meant to say is why are you calling the nigerian army,the useless army.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

As your whimpers ate getting softer.

It's not in the Naai-gerian's nature to be soft. Something must have happened.

Seeing as your arguments aren't getting any sharper, there's only one explanation:

Suffer the Naai-gerians!

Sliced up and diced up, and the brains couldn't rise to the occasion. So the loud Naai-gerians smolder in a pile of whimpering noises and anguish.

there's no argument. you are finished. foolishness exposed. my work is done for the day. i relax and watch you continue crying.

now mute on. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

bros i no go lie. i enjoyed it. it's actually fun watching him make a fool of himself as better gist no dey for today grin

Ahahaha! Trying to put up a brave face, are we?

It won't help. Military arguments died three pages ago. With CraigB slaughtering the useless Naai-gerians and we are yet to see a recovery.

Now, all we have are little throwaway statements under bated breath.

Suffer the Naai-gerians.

No military. No brains. No arguments.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

there's no argument.

No there isn't. You went and tied yourself up in knots and closed up shop as soon as you realised what you'd done. Or rather, what's been done to you.

Ten steps ahead of you was CraigB.

It's a brain thing. Brain size, that is.

So, yes. Fold and be happy. You can't rise higher, so dig deeper and be smaller - in the hole.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: sorry,my mistake,my brother was disturbing me while writing.what i meant to say is why are you calling the nigerian army,the useless army.

Sirjerry. There are over 900 pages on the thread. It's unacceptable that you expect arguments to be repeated just for your satisfaction - now that "you've arrived".

Have you read anything?

The question should be: why should the naai-gerian military not be deemed more useless than previously suspected?

That's the question today.

You came here with a mission to educate, so please educate us. Don't take us back. Move us forward.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Naija police budget indeed, the same policemen who sleep in toilets? We saw how your school police looks like ? We saw how your soldiers were fighting over fish's head , bottom line your army and police are ill equipped and ill trained, they are useless to say the least and can't win even a wresting match against us talk less about a war, we will simply destroy everything .

Someone mentioned Chad, like I said we train them, and Chad can't dare Cameroon, not only we feed them but we are more advanced than them in all ramifications, furthermore it is not in our country that they are backing rebels groups, what is the great Naija doing about Chad? Na throwing punches in the air won't save your country ?

For the one who mentioned airbase with frenc jet fighters stop being a slowpoke they have to stop in Cameroon for refuelling etc , we make money from that and we refused to go in CAR and die to protect French interests like you slaves have been doing in CIV, in Liberia etc naija is the African country used to maintain African under slavery , you think Cameroonian are mad? Lol we want to completely get rid of them but we know we can count on you therefore we have to b careful , our former president signed contracts with them what we do is to not renew them when they expire, as we can see there are no French bases in Cameroon unlike in West Africa that the pseudo giant of Africa is supposed to protect .
Please kill that dream in your mind right now bombing our territory will mark the end of Nigeria . And do not think we are not aware of your shenanigans, trying to get us involved in bokoharam for where? We have made it clear we don't get involved in people internal problem this is in our constitution so you can ask your soldiers to stop throwing stones (and don't discuss that we busted u)

@ sambo , Bokoharam haram said they want to form a country out of northern Nigeria why should it bother Cameroon? Are we the one that should maintain the integrity of your territory? Why should we b against them? Do we call Nigeria to deal with secessionist groups in Cameroon? No

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Indeed, it is not easy to argue with a lunatic. By the way, i hope everybody has seen the truth.

Better put: For FighterPilot it is not easy arguing foolishly with a Nigerian that knows how to confront blockhead South Africans with snippets of facts that expose the falsehood they try to feed readers on this thread! I repeat ... There is no such thing in your South Africa as a gateway for Nigeria's NIGCOMSAT Satellites! You have failed to debunk my position so far, and of course everybody has seen the truth!

From gateways to servers you knocked yourself out so badly. See you awake in 2014. grin grin grin but choose a better frequency! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Naija police budget indeed, the same policemen who sleep in toilets? We saw how your school police looks like ? We saw how your soldiers were fighting over fish's head , bottom line your army and police are ill equipped and ill trained, they are useless to say the least and can't win even a wresting match against us talk less about a war, we will simply destroy everything .

Someone mentioned Chad, like I said we train them, and Chad can't dare Cameroon, not only we feed them but we are more advanced than them in all ramifications, furthermore it is not in our country that they are backing rebels groups, what is the great Naija doing about Chad? Na throwing punches in the air won't save your country ?

For the one who mentioned airbase with frenc jet fighters stop being a slowpoke they have to stop in Cameroon for refuelling etc , we make money from that and we refused to go in CAR and die to protect French interests like you slaves have been doing in CIV, in Liberia etc naija is the African country used to maintain African under slavery , you think Cameroonian are mad? Lol we want to completely get rid of them but we know we can count on you therefore we have to b careful , our former president signed contracts with them what we do is to not renew them when they expire, as we can see there are no French bases in Cameroon unlike in West Africa that the pseudo giant of Africa is supposed to protect .
Please kill that dream in your mind right now bombing our territory will mark the end of Nigeria . And do not think we are not aware of your shenanigans, trying to get us involved in bokoharam for where? We have made it clear we don't get involved in people internal problem this is in our constitution so you can ask your soldiers to stop throwing stones (and don't discuss that we busted u)

@ sambo , Bokoharam haram said they want to form a country out of northern Nigeria why should it bother Cameroon? Are we the one that should maintain the integrity of your territory? Why should we b against them? Do we call Nigeria to deal with secessionist groups in Cameroon? No

"Paid" emphatically and thoroughly put to the Naai-gerians' rubbish arguments and expectations that all of africa should be bothered by their own barbaric ways in Naai-geria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: Ah! Now, if Cameroon want to have their villagers murdered, they will agree to this deal.

Or perhaps, the useless Naai-gerians will be told no-can-do, unless they operate under the tutelage of France. With their hearts bleeding after the loss of Bakassi, who knows what the failed and ill-disciplined military of Naai-geria might do.

Nigeria seeks deal to hunt Boko Haram inside Cameroon

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=125754

Nigeria is negotiating a security agreement with Cameroon and France to grant its troops access to Boko Haram settlement in the former French colony, which officials claim has become the new haven for the fighters.
"It is discovered that Boko Haram terrorists now launch attacks on Nigeria from their hideouts in villages located on the Cameroonian side of the border," a Defense Ministry official told Anadolu Agency on Thursday, requesting anonymity for the sensitivity of the issue.
"It is for this reason that we are seeking an agreement with Cameroon and France which still maintains some military outpost in its former colony to enable our troops to, where and when necessary, chase these terrorists down to their haven," he added.

They should keep negotiating .moronic bstards who is going to allow such nonsense,the pseudo boko haram drop their weapons before crossing the border so we should start shooting at unarmed people for them to cry foul and complain about Cameroonians killing their citizens .smh

We r good feeding your starving and polio infected refugees I did not know polio still existed in the giant of Africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: what,are u dat nutt?so what do u suppose the mi[s]litary do to get information out of someone,who believes killing children,Abducting people,slitting throat of human as if they are animals,And saying they doing it in the name of god.I mean seriously, you really think without torturing them they are just going to start spilling out information,man we are talking about people lives at stake not animals,why don't you calm down and reason[/s].

From plagiarising American articles to this long winded empty post.

You thought you weren't gonna be found out? You thought wrong, aspirant educator of the thread.

Now, you get worse by the minute.

Don't give me empty words.

Put "conventions" where your mouth is. End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Sirjerry. There are over 900 pages on the thread. It's unacceptable that you expect arguments to be repeated just for your satisfaction - now that "you've arrived".

Have you read anything?

The question should be: why should the naai-gerian military not be deemed more useless than previously suspected?

That's the question today.

You came here with a mission to educate, so please educate us. Don't take us back. Move us forward.
And of course have read the previous page,what am trying to tell you is that stop calling the nigeria army useless because it has failed to contain bh(according to you),Guy the army insurgency mission is just 8 month old.The only thing that is stoping the bh progress is the present of the military.If the military are as useless as you speak am very sure there wont be a single nigerian citizens in borno.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

They should keep negotiating .moronic bstards who is going to allow such nonsense,the pseudo boko haram drop their weapons before crossing the border so we should start shooting at unarmed people for them to cry foul and complain about Cameroonians killing their citizens .smh

my gosh. did you write this comment thinking from your A.NUS shocked no wonder the pig quickly backed it cos i can imagine only fools agreeing. noise making won't save you boy.

did that article scare you? don't worry. it's not about making noise. since your military is incapable, we will bomb your territory for you. your slave master will soon give us the green light and then boomgrin

who cares what you think. all we want is agreement from your dictator since no one else has a say. clown trying to be relevant grin

cameroonpride pulled a better stunt than this rubbish you just wrote.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: And of course have read the previous page,what am trying to tell you is that stop calling the nigeria army useless because it has failed to contain bh(according to you),Guy the army insurgency mission is just 8 month old.The only thing that is stoping the bh progress is the present of the military.If the military are as useless as you speak am very sure there wont be a single nigerian citizens in borno.

You read one page and now you want a mountain of answers?

I should stop calling Naai-geria's military useless because you say so?

Well I've got something that works better than orders and pleas. Arguments. Want us to stop calling the useless Naai-gerians useless, then you'll have to show us why we should.

900 pages in; and the evidence is not forthcoming.

Don't even talk about "the mission".6 months extended to 12, extended to god-knows-how-long. And in the end, boko haram's still here.

Wish we could say the same for the dead civilians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We r good feeding your starving and polio infected refugees I did not know polio still existed in the giant of Africa

What they should do is cry out and ask for help - nicely.

They are glorified security guards, at this point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.