Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,131 members, 7,856,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4462545 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Goodbye Naai-gerian losers, who have no military to speak of.

When I come back, I want to hear why the loser-itary of Naai-geria should not be ranked below that of a small pacific island nation, out there somewhere in the ocean blue.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Oh wow! The desperation of a hurt Naai-gerian knows no bounds. 2008, [/b]is it?

That bad?

[b]As for the rest of the post, scratched out of cause
. Time is money and junk falls to be scratched out.

grin grin so you know the word desperation? that's odd undecided

of course the rest does not support your stupid1ty. common man, you started the drowning cases, be bold enough to finish it.

keep up man wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

of course the rest does not support your stupid1ty. common man, you started the drowning cases, be bold enough to finish it.

keep up man wink

And I also started the can't-steer-a-boat case. And you want to talk to me about training.

Were our soldiers swimming politicians across the river too?

Why didn't you say so? shocked

And don't talk to me about words if you still don't know the difference between "common" and "c'mon". cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

They did give you the brain, did they not? How am I attacking them if I'm just stating an obvious fact? They gave you bad genes. Who else gave you the genes?

Don't blame me if you can't keep up. Blame them.

hmm!! confess it boy. i have angered you. why else would you continue with this childish talk if not out of bitterness

i'm above that. but you can continue sha grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

hmm!! confess it boy. i have angered you. w[s]hy else would you continue with this childish talk if not out of bitterness

i'm above that. but you can continue sha grin[/s]

And you have angered me by....?

(*Holds not his breath)

Don't hurt yourself trying to work out an answer.

While we are at it, tell me why it is childish to point out that you inherited your brain from your parents?

Who else could you have inherited it from? The tooth ferry?

One thing you need to know about me (if any) - psychological games have no effect on me. None whatsoever. Only sharp arguments will have an effect on me. And you have none. You aren't smart enough.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

And I also started the can't-steer-a-boat case. And you want to talk to me about training.

Were our soldiers swimming politicians across the river too?

Why didn't you say so? shocked

And don't talk to me about words if you still don't know the difference between "common" and "c'mon". cry

looking at words now i see. grin you must be running out on power cheesy

so please post where it says a soldier steered the boat if you are not desperate grin

your brain is traumatized so you had to check back? sorry brah grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

looking at words now i see. grin you must be running out on power cheesy

so please post where it says a soldier steered the boat if you are not desperate grin

[s]your brain is traumatized so you had to check back? sorry brah grin[/s]

You started it:

chris365:

So don't come running to me, now that you've come up on the underside of a debate.

And it's good to hear that I had power in the first place. You'll never win. It's a game of smarts. And you have none.

About the boat - It's great to hear, then, that the politician was steering the boat. The soldier was just sipping coffee. Lovely.

Power to the pepplez, I say!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

There's nothing to prove. Trying to deflect attention away from this picture won't help.

Let's post it again below. Eat it up.

The "everybody else does it" story won't help. Not today.

Here are your suspects being loved up below. And who is the fellow in jeans standing next to the soldier - in their third world torture room? Very professional, these people. undecided

Rubbish military.
well i think you are wrong with that because, torture is just a means of preventing terrorism.first reason while torture is justified in a situation is that there is no other possible way to receive the information,or the you expect a man who thinks he is doing god work to start confessing.no professional army in the world today will say that they do not use torture on suspect.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Ah! I get it. The politician was piloting himself. The soldier was just enjoying a glass of champagne at the back of the boat.

Nice.

You are the best thinker that mankind has ever been blessed with.

You are wonderfully made and your thinking comes in great blitzkrieg-like things that can't even be described.

No dumbo, they were not attached to the governors party as he was travelling in another boat. And nobody died anyway if you bothered reading the rest of the article. But, why should you, you are a bottom dollar lawyer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

And you have angered me by....?

(*Holds not his breath)

[s]Don't hurt yourself trying to work out an answer.

While we are at it, tell me why it is childish to point out that you inherited your brain from your parents?

Who else could you have inherited it from? The tooth ferry?
[/s]
[s]One thing you need to know about me (if any), psychological games have no effect on me. None whatsoever. Only sharp arguments will have an effect on me. And you have none. [/s]You aren't smart enough.

the childish rants aside, let me give you my favorite quotes from Alan Alda

"[size=16pt]Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart[/size]."

now you know the difference between you and i grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Oh wow! The desperation of a hurt Naai-gerian knows no bounds. 2008, is it?

That bad?

As for the rest of the post, scratched out of course. Time is money and junk falls to be scratched out.

So hurt is the Naa-gerian that he decided to search the inter web for answers. cry

It hurt did it? You didn't realise how USELESS SANDF Special Forces are? It happened in 2013. They can't train, how will they fare in real combat?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirjerry: well i think you are wrong with that because, torture is just a means of preventing terrorism.first reason while torture is justified in a situation is that there is no other possible way to receive the information,or the you expect a man who thinks he is doing god work to start confessing.no professional army in the world today will say that they do not use torture on suspect.

Don't give me words copied from an American piece. Deny that and embarrass yourself. Parrot.

Give me UN convections that support torture.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

You started it:

So don't come running to me, now that you've come up on the underside of a debate.

And it's good to hear that I had power in the first place. You'll never win. It's a game of smarts. And you have none.

About the boat - It's great to hear, then, that the politician was steering the boat. The soldier was just sipping coffee. Lovely.

Power to the pepplez, I say!

wow!! craigpig beaks his own rule to go back and search for old posts shocked and he say's he's not hurt grin

by context the meaning of my comment is totally different from yours. wouldn't you rather be wise like me grin

good to see your desperation grin

i' still waiting for you to prove to me that a soldier steered that boat. since you claim to deal with facts. don't tell me your wanna renegade on yourself now grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

It hurt did it? You didn't realise how USELESS SANDF Special Forces are?

Hurt where?

Useless where?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

Let me remind you, you ran from SELEKA rebels and didn't even look back after one engagement, can't tackle poachers, riding on the back of UN forces in DR. You make me laugh, who's pathetic now.

By the way ignorant one, that is an old picture of a burnt building not barracks and no military wives or children were killed. See what I mean by posting rubbish from unknown sources.

Let me remind you withdrawing is not running away, the milltary would gladly have gone in. But out side poltical situystion conspired to prevent this.

There are hundreds of dead and captured poachers. Not to menstioned there is not even 1 battlion commited to anti poaching. It is a sanparks affari. Sandf is just helping.

Fardc regulary calls upon SA forces in the DRC and this is the second time our choopers have helped swing the tide.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

wow!! craigpig beaks his own rule to go back and search for old posts shocked and he say's he's not hurt grin

Old posts? A post on the same page is now old?

Is the shame eating you up like a cancer now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Hurt where?

Useless where?

They are no good at training, what will they do in real warfare? Pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

It hurt did it? You didn't realise how USELESS SANDF Special Forces are? It happened in 2013. They can't train, how will they fare in real combat?

Not one speciol forces operator lost his live in CAR and they killed hundreds of seleka rebels. Nigeria can not even look after it's own back yard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
zaandrew:

Let me remind you withdrawing is not running away, the milltary would gladly have gone in. But out side poltical situystion conspired to prevent this.

There are hundreds of dead and captured poachers. Not to menstioned there is not even 1 battlion commited to anti poaching. It is a sanparks affari. Sandf is just helping.

Fardc regulary calls upon SA forces in the DRC and this is the second time our choopers have helped swing the tide.

Pull the other one zaandrew.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
zaandrew:

Not one speciol forces operator lost his live in CAR and they killed hundreds of seleka rebels. Nigeria can not even look after it's own back yard.

Like you ran away from CAR and France is clearing up what you left behind. Show me a country that has achieved what Nigeria has in so short a time? They are going to go after them in Cameroon soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

They are no good at training, what will they do in real warfare? Pathetic.

Ah! Training!

Why didn't you say so?

And there I was thinking we were looking at trained personnel transporting politicians across Nasi-geria's waterways.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Ah! Training!

Why didn't you say so?

And there I was thinking we were looking at trained personnel transporting politicians across Nasi-geria's waterways.

so your special forces that were permitted to train with foreign forces are amateurs? how dunce can you be

since you claim to deal with facts, please prove where it says a soldier steered that boat. chop chop. stop mumbling now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

the childish rants aside, let me give you my favorite quotes from Alan Alda

"[size=16pt]Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart[/size]."

now you know the difference between you and i grin

All the wisdom in the world hasn't given nigeria a country today. I wouldn't speak about wisdom if I were you. You have none.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

so your special forces that were permitted to train with foreign forces are amateurs? how dunce can you be

since you claim to deal with facts, please prove where it says a soldier steered that boat. chop chop. stop mumbling now

We've happily accepted that the politician was steering and the soldier was sipping coffee or wine or beer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

All the wisdom in the world hasn't given nigeria a country today. I wouldn't speak about wisdom if I were you. You have none.

grin grin grin grin

that quote must have done some damage to your thoughts. you mean your restless state of mind had to take you back to quote me only to end up saying nothing. how sad undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

We've happily accepted that the politician was steering and the soldier was sipping coffee or wine or beer.

so by your logic, only soldiers and politicians are qualified to steer boats? no civilian is allowed to? hmm!!! the SMART craigpig grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

so by your logic, only soldiers and politicians are qualified to steer boats? no civilian is allowed to? hmm!!! the SMART craigpig grin

By your own logic. The politician was steering and the soldiers were passengers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin grin

that quote must have done some damage to your thoughts. you mean your restless state of mind had to take you back to quote me only to end up saying nothing. how sad undecided

And what does that say about you quoting me above and posting this long thing of nothing?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

By your own logic. The politician was steering and the soldiers were passengers.

you made the claim. so be bold enough to back it up since you deal with facts. where did it say a soldier steered the boat since it wasn't a military boat. prove your smartness na cheesy

or were you just famzing since?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

you made the claim. so be bold enough to back it up since you deal with facts. where did it say a soldier steered the boat since it wasn't a military boat. prove your smartness na cheesy

or were you just famzing since?

I didn't know I was a Naai-gerian journalist now?

When did I become a Naai-gerian journalist?

Amazing! I write Naai-gerian pieces now. Everyone! I'm a journo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
craigB:

I didn't know I was a Naai-gerian journalist now?

When did I become a Naai-gerian journalist?

Amazing! I write Naai-gerian pieces now. Everyone! I'm a journo!

i guess your "SMART " brain hasn't thought you to be patient and careful when posting sketchy reports. so in other words, you were too stup1d to have hurriedly posted an unconfirmed and still sketchy report to back your foolish rants. now you are stuck in your own foolishness. talk of being smart grin

civilians steer governor's river boats not the army. dummy tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

civilians steer governor's river boats not the army. dummy tongue

Yes - as you will give us proof that a civilian was steering the boat in which the useless soldier died.

And as you will then to proceed to show is how the solders is less useless based on the argument that you will no doubt fail to successfully advance.

Whatever little's left of your reputation is slipping away.

Quick! Save it. Do it for your village.

Proof. Now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.