Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458905 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

What I am on this thread is a pain in the backside of angry, but brainless Naai-gerians like you.

Since when is "affect" similar to "shame"?

And when did the raging conflict in Naai-geria today ever shame South Africa, or Namibia or Mauritius or Lesotho?

On what grounds should a person from Botswana be ashamed that Naai-gerians are slaughtering each other like pigs today?

No amount of anger will help you pluck non-existent intelligence from a tree. Stüpid is as stûpid doescry

Oh, wait! The "West" views Africa as one, so that's it. Clever.

We walk among idîots.

You are not a pain to anyone but yourself. SA has long been a black spot and a stain on Africa with it's high crime rate and murders and are not even fighting an insurgency. SHAME. And you do sound like FORREST GUMP.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: The bumbling idîots of Naai-geria's unprofessional, ill-disciplined military torturing suspects.

okay Craig. if you can prove to me how smart you are by naming which professional army in the world that engage terrorists didn't torture terror suspects, I would take back all I've said about you.

with proof please and not your usual foolish mumbling.

you see why you remain stup1d on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

okay Craig. if you can prove to me how smart you are by naming which professional army in the world that engage terrorists didn't torture terror suspects, I would take back all I've said about you.

with proof please and not your usual foolish mumbling.

you see why you remain stup1d on this thread.

I swear he has a complex. How can someone dedicate himself to searching the web for stories to try and back his position, all because SA ran away from a rag-tag bunch of rebels (SELEKA). A sad individual.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

What I am on this thread is a pain in the backside of angry, but brainless Naai-gerians like you.

Since when is "affect" similar to "shame"?

And when did the raging conflict in Naai-geria today ever shame South Africa, or Namibia or Mauritius or Lesotho?

On what grounds should a person from Botswana be ashamed that Naai-gerians are slaughtering each other like pigs today?

No amount of anger will help you pluck non-existent intelligence from a tree. Stüpid is as stûpid doescry

Oh, wait! The "West" views Africa as one, so that's it. Clever.

We walk among idîots.

you would really like me to stop talking down on you. wont happen. I address people the way they present themselves.

pain in my neck? so responding to your posts makes you annoying? you must be in the wrong thread boy. this is a thread for military and security arguments so if you think you will keep displaying stupidi1ty here unchallenged, then you need to think again. I'm on you and no matter how angry you claim I am, it won't save you. I remain here to help you make a fool of yourself.

please try to educate yourself before coming here to spill thrash. you are not African so you may not understand what it means to be African. simple

Africa is a continent yet to be respected and looked down upon not because every country in Africa is poor and facing wars. what happens in any country affects the reputation of the continent and the failure to resolve them is a shame on the AU as the continental decision making body supposed to be united.

take the EU crisis as example. Germany, France and Britain could have simply ignored Greece and Portugal since these countries still maintain strong local currency policies and could have easilly survived the meltdown.
but the failure of those affected countries would have meant the failure of EUROPE as a continent and would badly affect it's image abroad. it's a no brainer.

I am not going to waste my time trying to educate a dunce like you. but i'll advice you to enlighten yourself.

the way i talk to you is the way you deserve to be talked
to since you continue to feel comfortable being an 1diot, there's no better way to address you as such. white pig
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

I swear he has a complex. How can someone dedicate himself to searching the web for stories to try and back his position, all because SA ran away from a rag-tag bunch of rebels (SELEKA). A sad individual.

really sad. and I'll continue to hunt him down like a pig that he is.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

Let me remind you, you ran from SELEKA rebels and didn't even look back after one engagement, can't tackle poachers, riding on the back of UN forces in DR. You make me laugh, who's pathetic now.

By the way ignorant one, that is an old picture of a burnt building not barracks and no military wives or children were killed. See what I mean by posting rubbish from unknown sources.

Bwahahahaha!!! What is the nationality of those pilots who are flying those Rooivalks which are killing rebels left, right and center? SA is at the forefront of peace enforcement at the DRC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Having watched the news today, i have seen that Nigerian military is really unsure if Shekau is really dead. Nobody can ever claim confidently that shekau is dead after having appeared on the video again on christmas day.

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/111612-boko-haram-leader-claims-dec-20-attacks-on-nigeria-barracks

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/141903-i-m-alive-says-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: The bumbling idîots of Naai-geria's unprofessional, ill-disciplined military torturing suspects.

Oh what do you want us to do? Invite them to a tea party to talk things out? Just how low is your IQ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Having watched the news today, i have seen that Nigerian military is really unsure if Shekau is really dead. Nobody can ever claim confidently that shekau is dead after having appeared on the video again on christmas day.

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/111612-boko-haram-leader-claims-dec-20-attacks-on-nigeria-barracks

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/141903-i-m-alive-says-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau

Shekau is dead. Let's see the video and you will find either an imposter, or a voiceover with old footage of him. The claims also make me laugh reading the articles grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Bwahahahaha!!! What is the nationality of those pilots who are flying those Rooivalks which are killing rebels left, right and center? SA is at the forefront of peace enforcement at the DRC.

Haahaa! killing who left right and centre? Your Rooivalks were working in conjunction with UN Hinds and your troops weren't near the frontline. Weren't you the one boasting about having one of the longest sniper killings? Keeping their distance and letting others do the hard work then claiming credit. You lot must be British in disguise.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by morpheus24: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

you would really like me to stop talking down on you. wont happen. I address people the way they present themselves.

pain in my neck? so responding to your posts makes you annoying? you must be in the wrong thread boy. this is a thread for military and security arguments so if you think you will keep displaying stupidi1ty here unchallenged, then you need to think again. I'm on you and no matter how angry you claim I am, it won't save you. I remain here to help you make a fool of yourself.

please try to educate yourself before coming here to spill thrash. you are not African so you may not understand what it means to be African. simple

to since you continue to feel comfortable being an 1diot, there's no better way to address you as such. white pig

Tell am o!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
sambos994:
Oh what do you want us to do? Invite them to a tea party to talk things out? Just how low is your IQ?

His IQ is very low apparently. Just look back at his postings.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

His IQ is very low apparently. Just look back at his postings.

Oh I absolutely love it!

So hurt are the Naai-gerians their only answer is "low IQ".

Well, "low IQ" and "in African"
Won't change the evidence in the form of pictures. cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

Shekau is dead. Let's see the video and you will find either an imposter, or a voiceover with old footage of him. The claims also make me laugh reading the articles grin

Shekau is dead - says who?

Say Naai-gerian propagandists?

Even if he were dead...big deal! Boko Haram is still able to capture your soldiers' wives and children today.

So, in the end, Shekau's dreams and desires are happily being given effect to by Boko haram and you military can't stop it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

You are not a pain to anyone but yourself. SA has long been a black spot and a stain on Africa with it's high crime rate and murders and are not even fighting an insurgency. SHAME. And you do sound like FORREST GUMP.

Oh, admit it Chrissy boy - I am a pain in the or rather, up your backside, you can't help by howl out like a dog who's tail has been stepped on.

I love it! The more you howl, the more stuff I post. I cherish it.

Now, your country - rated 10th in the world for human rights. Tenth worst in the whole, wide world. And it's not as if the terrorists in Naai-geria aren't FROM Naai-geria. They are very much Naai-gerin. Low-lives killing each other, while pointing fingers at South Sudan.

How are you different from South Sudan, such that you can now talk about them.

Shame on you lot.

10th-in-the-world-new-numbers-show-nigeria-ranks-just-as-poorly-in-human-rights-abuse-as-corruption

It’s the season where those pesky international ‘monitoring’ organisations get busy, and we have more news to dread this side of the Sahara.

Just two days after our status as the world’s 33rd most corrupt nation was confirmed, Nigeria get even more bad rap – ranked as the world’s 10th worst human rights offender, according to a global rights watch group.

In its 2014 Human Rights Risk Atlas, Maplecroft, a leading global risk analytics, research and strategic forecasting company, said in the past six years, the number of countries with an “extreme risk” of human rights offences has risen dramatically. And Nigeria is tenth on that list, classified as ‘Extreme’ – the highest on a four step ranking system.

On the economy and environment, the report says that, “the economies of Myanmar (8th), Nigeria (10th), Ethiopia (28th), and Indonesia (30th), present a particularly high risk to business.

“In such economies, a high rate of deforestation, coupled with the unchecked conduct of security forces and a climate of impunity for human rights violations has led to a high risk of ‘land grabs’ at the expense of indigenous people’s rights, property rights and minority rights.”

Several sub-Saharan Africa also made the top of the list, primarily for ongoing ethnic conflicts and sexual violence. The Democratic Republic of the Congo is described as “amongst the worst records of all countries for violations of women’s and girl’s rights, particularly sexual violence.”

The 2014 ranking is topped by Syria, followed by Sudan , the DR Congo, Pakistan and Somalia.

You can read the full report here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

you would really like me to stop talking down on you. wont happen.[s] I address people the way they present themselves.

Africa is a continent yet to be respected and looked down upon not because every country in Africa is poor and facing wars. what happens in any country affects the reputation of the continent and the failure to resolve them is a shame on the AU as the continental decision making body supposed to be united.

take the EU crisis as example. Germany, France and Britain could have simply ignored Greece and Portugal since these countries still maintain strong local currency policies and could have easilly survived the meltdown.
but the failure of those affected countries would have meant the failure of EUROPE as a continent and would badly affect it's image abroad. it's a no brainer.

I am not going to waste my time trying to educate a dunce like you. but i'll advice you to enlighten yourself.

the way i talk to you is the way you deserve to be talked
[/s]

Oh, you are suffering, alright. Your brain stalled ages ago. These are the championship rounds, where you clearly have northing left mentally, but you wish I'd just stop posting stuff. So, you respond in pain, defeat and contorted twisted anguish in the face. The pain in written all over your posts. You can't foôl me. When you get all worked up, that's when I get started because it's clear that I dwell inside your small head at that point.

Now, Africa is a country to ignorant racists who subscribe to the "they all look the same" view.

Defeated, self-hating and "chip-on-shoulder" minds like the skin-bleaching, "we-wish-we-were-white" naai-gerians care to the point of committing suicide about what the West thinks.

No one else cares, OK!

The only people that matter are Africans and what Africans believe. And we all know, the Naai-gerians can slaughter each other like pigs in Naai-geria and South Africans have no reason to be shamed by that. The people of Namibia have no reason to be shamed by the killings in South Sudan.

Own you barbarism, Naai-gerian. It's yours and your alone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

Ahahaha! You wish I would stop searching the web. Ain't gonna happen! grin

And I don't even need to search, the stink permeates the internet, the inter web. No searching is necessary.

But then again, this is fun. Like MacDees, I'm lovin' it. I make ... run. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

okay Craig. if you can prove to me how smart you are by naming which professional army in the world that engage terrorists didn't torture terror suspects,

There's nothing to prove. Trying to deflect attention away from this picture won't help.

Let's post it again below. Eat it up.

The "everybody else does it" story won't help. Not today.

Here are your suspects being loved up below. And who is the fellow in jeans standing next to the soldier - in their third world torture room? Very professional, these people. undecided

Rubbish military.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Oh, admit it Chrissy boy -

you are even more stup1d and confused than imagined.

referring to @rk1 as @chris365. you seem to he running low on brain power. too bad

I'm still waiting for you to show me one professional military in the world that has not tortured terror suspects before. dummy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

[s]you are even more stup1d and confused than imagined.

referring to @rk1 as @chris365. you seem to he running low on brain power. too bad

I'm still waiting for you to show me one professional military in the world that has not tortured terror suspects before. dummy[/s]

Yes - that's why you've posted a whole three lines of nothing.

And stûpid people don't get argued with. I know better.

You are hurting. You are in anguish and pain. kiss

And you don't have the brains to stop the bleeding.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

There's nothing to prove.

of course you have nothing to prove. you can never prove anything if it doesn't favor your stupid1ty.

carry on.

meanwhile, more are being tortured to death. I thought amnesty international already complained like months back.

the world seems to be moving very fast ahead of you. what are you gonna dig up again. biafra war pictures? silly clown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Yes - that's why you've posted a whole three lines of nothing.

And stûpid people don't get argued with. I know better.

You are hurting. You are in anguish and pain. kiss

And you don't have the brains to stop the bleeding.

weak old lyrics played over again. don't let your cd scratch o.

stup1d people get taught a lesson as I've been doing with you. and anyone who sees our conversations would know. I did say I was writing for the sane minds didn't i?

I see you have abandoned your dumb comment about Africa. good to see you are learning.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

of course you have nothing to prove.[s] you can never prove anything if it doesn't favor your stupid1ty.

carry on.

meanwhile, more are being tortured to death. I thought amnesty international already complained like months back.

the world seems to be moving very fast ahead of you. what are you gonna dig up again. biafra war pictures? silly clown.[/s]

You got that right, boytjie. Absolutely nothing to prove.

It's all there. It speaks for itself.

Painful facts. In words and pictures. Can't be erased.

I don't dwell in the wordy, loud but empty posts of this thread. I post to the point and anger Naai-gerians.

That's what I do.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

I see you have abandoned your dumb comment about Africa.

You missed a post (and I am glad you now speak like me - talking about people abandoning arguments kiss - CraigB's disciple, is it?). I live under your skin. Yes, absolutely. And there's nothing you can dpi about it. It's a brain issue.

Now, go read the post and be happy... Or not. Your call.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

You missed a post (and I am glad you now speak like me - talking about people abandoning arguments kiss - CraigB's disciple, is it?). I live under your skin. Yes, absolutely. And there's nothing you can dpi about it. It's a brain issue.

Now, go read the post and be happy... Or not. Your call.

trust me. I missed nothing. your response was too empty to make anything of.

I lectured you while all you replied was gibberish. are you sure you are still in school?

oh well, what else can I expect from a country that will place a loony beside world leaders. it runs in the system.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
"Endlesss fighting" is the description.

I shake my head at these "Africans" of Naai-geria.

As for the weak soldiers, who can't protect their families... I weep! I weep! cry

________

http://news.antiwar.com/2013/12/25/boko-haram-kidnapped-nigerian-soldiers-wives-kids/

boko-haram-kidnapped-nigerian-soldiers-wives-kids

The endless fighting between Nigeria’s military and Boko Haram gets more and more aggressive by the day, but the latest weekend of fighting stemmed from an unprecedented raid.

On Friday, Boko Haram attacked the tank battalion in Bama, killing some soldiers and kidnapping a large number of the soldiers’ wives and children before making off into the desert.

The Nigerian military has pursued the attackers in a round of clashes that have left, by the military’s reckoning, at least 50 militants, 15 soldiers and five civilians dead. The operation is ongoing.

That estimate could be low, according to locals in Bama, who reported bodies littering the countryside. They say no one dares to go out and bury them for fear of being labeled a Boko Haram collaborator.

Both the militants and the military routinely target the relatives of their enemies, but the weekend raid was among the most elaborate yet, and has raised fears that the insurgency may be getting much worse.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

[s]trust me. I missed nothing. your response was too empty to make anything of.

I lectured you while all you replied was gibberish. are you sure you are still in school?

oh well, what else can I expect from a country that will place a loony beside world leaders. it runs in the system.[/s]

Empty post dealt with accordingly. There's nothing in there.

Scratched out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

Empty post dealt with accordingly. There's nothing in there.

Scratched out.

defeated. that's how he ends it when he's boxed in a corner grin please don't runaway yet. i'm not done having fun. grin

i hope for your sake you get help sha.

holla at me when you are done recuperating aight!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

defeated.[s] that's how he ends it when he's boxed in a corner grin please don't runaway yet. i'm not done having fun. grin

i hope for your sake you get help sha.

holla at me when you are done recuperating aight!

[/s]

Psyching ourselves up, are we?

You'll have to do better than that, Chris.

Step one: engage brain. Then, you might have a chance of even so much as glazing me. I don't have time for empty posts from a hurt Naai-gerian. I deal with facts. And you have none. So, scratched out are your posts.

Run along now.

In the meantime, speaking of facts, your "mighty (not)" soldiers are in hot pursuit of Boko Haram, trying to get the loves of their lives back.

When will the "mighty (not)" soldiers get their ladies back? Today, tomorrow? Next year? Never?

A group of failures, these are. kiss

Rankings rearranged. Naai-gerian military. Naai-gerian who? cry

_______

Nigerian extremists abduct soldiers' wives, kids

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria's military is in hot pursuit of Islamic extremists who abducted soldiers' wives and children when they attacked a barracks in northeast Nigeria, witnesses said Tuesday.

Related Stories

Suspected Islamists attack Nigeria military barracks AFP
Nigeria says 70 killed in battle with Islamist group Reuters
Nigeria pursuit of Islamists 'destroys villages, kills civilians' AFP
Nigeria's Boko Haram claims northeast barracks attack Reuters
Nigerian Islamists attack barracks in volatile northeast -army Reuters
The bodies of presumed terrorists killed in Friday's attack on a tank battalion in Bama town are rotting in the desert heat but residents say they are too scared to bury them.

"The corpses are beginning to smell, there are many corpses lying out there in the bush ... but no one dares touch them, lest you are labeled a relation or collaborator," said resident Babagana Bama.

Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade said security forces have killed at least 50 insurgents in an ongoing operation to catch the attackers. Fifteen soldiers and five civilians died in Friday's attack on a tank battalion in Bama and in the pursuit, he said in a statement.

"Intensive cordon and search operations are still ongoing to fish out the insurgents who might be lurking around communities in the area," Olukolade said.

Bama said the extremists "abducted many women and children and took them away."

Seizing relatives is also practiced by the other side. Nigeria's military routinely detains relatives of suspects, sometimes holding them hostage if a wanted person does not give himself up. The leader of the Boko Haram terrorist network, Abubakar Shekau, has repeatedly warned that they will retaliate with kidnappings of the family of security forces.

Dozens of wives and children of the insurgents were illegally detained for months and then released in May, when the government was trying to negotiate an amnesty. No agreement was reached and Shekau has said he will not negotiate with "infidels," or non-believers. He says he is fighting to impose Islamic law across Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation of more than 160 million people almost equally divided between the predominantly Muslim north and mainly Christian south.

Thousands of Muslims and Christians have been killed in the uprising, which poses the most serious threat to the security and cohesion of Africa's biggest oil producer since the civil war to create a separate state of Biafra in the 1960s.

Olukolade said the attackers came across the border from Cameroon. Fighters from Cameroon, Niger and Chad have been caught fighting alongside the Nigerian insurgents, the military has said, raising fears the insurgency could spread.

Friday's attack was stopped when the air force scrambled a jet fighter that strafed the insurgents, witnesses said. But not before the attackers set the entire complex ablaze, bombing buildings with improvised explosive devices, they said.

It was the second major attack on military installations this month. On Dec. 2, hundreds of fighters simultaneously overran an air force base and a military barracks a kilometer (nearly a mile) away on the outskirts of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital that is the birthplace of Boko Haram and at the heart of a military campaign using draconian emergency powers to try to put down the 4-year-old Islamic uprising.

Such attacks raise questions about military claims that they have the upper hand in the conflict. Security forces in the first few weeks of a state of emergency declared in May forced most fighters out of major urban areas, but they have been unable to dislodge them from a forested national park and mountainous areas with caves where they have been hiding out.

---
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ah! Now, if Cameroon want to have their villagers murdered, they will agree to this deal.

Or perhaps, the useless Naai-gerians will be told no-can-do, unless they operate under the tutelage of France. With their hearts bleeding after the loss of Bakassi, who knows what the failed and ill-disciplined military of Naai-geria might do.

Nigeria seeks deal to hunt Boko Haram inside Cameroon

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=125754

Nigeria is negotiating a security agreement with Cameroon and France to grant its troops access to Boko Haram settlement in the former French colony, which officials claim has become the new haven for the fighters.
"It is discovered that Boko Haram terrorists now launch attacks on Nigeria from their hideouts in villages located on the Cameroonian side of the border," a Defense Ministry official told Anadolu Agency on Thursday, requesting anonymity for the sensitivity of the issue.
"It is for this reason that we are seeking an agreement with Cameroon and France which still maintains some military outpost in its former colony to enable our troops to, where and when necessary, chase these terrorists down to their haven," he added.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: Ah! Now, if Cameroon want to have their villagers murdered, they will agree to this deal.

Or perhaps, the useless Naai-gerians will be told no-can-do, unless they operate under the tutelage of France. With their hearts bleeding after the loss of Bakassi, who knows what the failed and ill-disciplined military of Naai-geria might do.

Nigeria seeks deal to hunt Boko Haram inside Cameroon

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=125754

Nigeria is negotiating a security agreement with Cameroon and France to grant its troops access to Boko Haram settlement in the former French colony, which officials claim has become the new haven for the fighters.
"It is discovered that Boko Haram terrorists now launch attacks on Nigeria from their hideouts in villages located on the Cameroonian side of the border," a Defense Ministry official told Anadolu Agency on Thursday, requesting anonymity for the sensitivity of the issue.
"It is for this reason that we are seeking an agreement with Cameroon and France which still maintains some military outpost in its former colony to enable our troops to, where and when necessary, chase these terrorists down to their haven," he added.

Painful to you that we making progress hahaha!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
rka1:

Painful to you that we making progress hahaha!

Gone are the loud "we are winning" arguments. Replaced by a sorry "we are making progress" whimper.

"Pathetic" does not even begin to describe the whole sodding affair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.