Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458944 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fighter Pilot:

Lies!! I have known of this subject before it could even come to your ears. It was broadcast on the news in SA. Your president begged SA based Toyota in Durban to open a branch in Nigeria. Your branches will be controlled by SA based plants. Bet with me for that.

Toyota is Japanese intoto. Whenever the production lines open up in Nigeria come back here and apologise for your uncurable stupidity. Japan will do the needful when the time comes. Simple! Except you are telling me Toyota is South African?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
scipher: whats this dude feeling like is it SA that gets the revenue from those car sales huh? imagine zuma telling indomie to come invest in SA.. With all the universities your country boasts of, you're still mentally challenged someone get me a white south African.. this dude is making my skin crawl

Bahahahahahaha!!! SA must help the ailing Nigeria to industrialise.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fighter Pilot:

clown

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
Toyota is Japanese intoto. Whenever the production lines open up in Nigeria come back here and apologise for your uncurable stupidity. Japan will do the needful when the time comes. Simple! Except you are telling me Toyota is South African?

Toyota is Japanese, nobody dipute that but the one which is going to Nigeria is Toyota, SA. Bahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
fact, nobody has every gone to jail in Nigeria becos he or she is homo. There are some gay men that where put in jail but not becos they are gay, but becos they raapped minors. I have seen such stories on several news papers.

Someone quickly pointed to northern Nigeria as a place where gay people are stoned to death (we, in Nigeria, have never even heard of it yet SAns have!). I think becos of what you hear in news and ethnic war you have seen here on Nairaland, you are begining to have this idea about the north.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi: CamNewton4Pres ... Your name tells the sad story of your delusions of being President (of Cameoun?). Sadly, Your Paul Biya has no plans of leaving! Are you by chance related to CameroonPride? grin grin grin I ask because sooner than later you'll be leaving the thread in shame and disgrace like him. cool cool cool

In the absence of anything coherent from these South African kids, can anyone tell where our Cameroonian CamNewton4Pres joker has disappeared to? It wasn't long after my comment above that he went underground! Any clues?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fighter Pilot:

Toyota is Japanese, nobody dipute that but the one which is going to Nigeria is Toyota, SA. Bahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
souldust: fact, nobody has every gone to jail in Nigeria becos he or she is homo. There are some gay men that where put in jail but not becos they are gay, but becos they raapped minors. I have seen such stories on several news papers.

Someone quickly pointed to northern Nigeria as a place where gay people are stoned to death (we, in Nigeria, have never even heard of it yet SAns have!). I think becos of what you hear in news and ethnic war you have seen here on Nairaland, you are begining to have this idea about the north.

SoulDust ... No need to worry about these know-nothing South Africans! Their power of imagination is a highly destructive one! Yeye dey worry them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
SoulDust ... No need to worry about these know-nothing South Africans! Their power of imagination is a highly destructive one! Yeye dey worry them.

Soon they will be locked behind bars. Why do you dispute that my friend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
South Africas Arms industry is the most advanced in Global South, meanining from Brazil to Australia. Says SIPRI.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201312120272.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dms-rim%26hl%3Den%26q%3DSouth%2520Africa%2520to%2520advance%2520its%2520weapons%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26channel%3Dbrowser

Is good to know that SA is dominating the world from the equator down to South (southern Hemisphere) in terms of defence industry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fighter Pilot: South Africas Arms industry is the most advanced in Global South, meanining from Brazil to Australia. Says SIPRI.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201312120272.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dms-rim%26hl%3Den%26q%3DSouth%2520Africa%2520to%2520advance%2520its%2520weapons%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26channel%3Dbrowser

Is good to know that SA is dominating the world from the equator down to South (southern Hemisphere) in terms of defence industry.

fool, the world from equator down to southern hemisphere contains only about 20 of about 150 countries of the world ! and nigeria is not among those below equator countries, means your dominance excludes nigeria, egypt, algeria, libya, morroco, ethiopia, ghana, and all arabia/middle east, all europe, north and central america, and 99% of asia.....almost the whole world grin

you thought you were praising your self....fool !!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
scipher: SA failure to manufacture her own cars..

http://m.news24.com/news24/MyNews24/SAs-failure-to-manufacture-its-own-cars-20130815

over-rated south africa grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fighter Pilot:

sorry dude, you misfired...read this weblink story...

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22970/40/innoson-the-first-made-in-nigeria-carsbuses-trucks.html

[size=16pt]Proudly made in Nigeria by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2014
Augustine Again:

over-rated south africa grin

Over-rated yet is helping you to industrialise.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:51am On Jan 05, 2014
Augustine Again:

sorry dude, you misfired...read this weblink story...

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22970/40/innoson-the-first-made-in-nigeria-carsbuses-trucks.html

[size=16pt]Proudly made in Nigeria by Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company[/size]

Dude, I will never drive CAM(SA) and IVM(Nigeria) because those are pure rejected chinese products.

You havent even started manufacturing cars but you want to compete with the old man (SA) in that game. Australia which is far developed than Nigeria have even accepted defeat ages ago.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2014
agaugust:

fool, the world from equator down to southern hemisphere contains only about 20 of about 150 countries of the world ! and nigeria is not among those below equator countries, means your dominance excludes nigeria, egypt, algeria, libya, morroco, ethiopia, ghana, and all arabia/middle east, all europe, north and central america, and 99% of asia.....almost the whole world grin

you thought you were praising your self....fool !!

Let me make it even more clearer, SA dominates the whole of Africa including the entire Southern Hemisphere in defence industry including automotive industry. South Africa is not just over-rated, it is making its mark which could not be rejected by pres Jonathan. It has been doing that even before your parents were born.

Cry out of jealousy if you want to, but it wont change the fact that we are the real giants of Africa who do not beat their chest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:30am On Jan 05, 2014
@Agaugust:

Who is the boss?

SOUTH AFRICA ( hosted almost all significant events of the world except olympics which will come soon)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Fighter Pilot: @Agaugust:

Who is the boss?

NIGERIA : the only country in africa to host two FIFA world cups U-17 and U-20 tournaments and won african cup of nations in south africa and president jacob zuma saluted the giant of africa....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Augustine Again:
NIGERIA : the only country in africa to host two FIFA world cups U-17 and U-20 tournaments and won african cup of nations in south africa and president jacob zuma saluted the giant of africa....

Talk of major tournaments not disneyland.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Augustine Again:

And Yobo was like "THIS MAN LEAVE MY HAND JOR" while Zuma was like "hehehe abeg na make i touch the cup small na, i nor knw when my mumu bafana banana go ever reach final"...lolz

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2014
fydence:
And Yobo was like "THIS MAN LEAVE MY HAND JOR" while Zuma was like "hehehe abeg na make i touch the cup small na, i nor knw when my mumu bafana banana go ever reach final"...lolz
lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Mike..ZA:
Information about weapon systems is available on the net. Just google all the Nigerian made weapons and compare them with others from their class.

As I thought, relying on the net.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Fighter Pilot: Widows of policemen killed by Boko Haram beg the government for jobs as cleaners.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152650-widows-police-officers-killed-boko-haram-beg-jobs.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=widows-police-officers-killed-boko-haram-beg-jobs

This is what I have been talking about, since from friday that the government of Nigeria pay soldiers and police peanuts without benefits. If you are a soldier in Nigeria it is a well known fact that if you are killed in war your family you leave behind is bound to suffer and live on hand outs.

What a bird brain. First of all you are quoting Premium Times, which is laughable. Did you even read the article? Even Premium Times has quoted the fact that benefits are waiting to be paid and they will be supported. Sometimes things take time but they are always compensated.

So you have shifted from the Military to the Police? Didn't find anything then for the military? That is because they are always compensated grin.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2014
Fighter Pilot: @Agaugust:

Who is the boss?

SOUTH AFRICA ( hosted almost all significant events of the world except olympics which will come soon)

You mean with all the under utilised white elephant stadia you have after the world cup?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Fighter Pilot:

Over-rated yet is helping you to industrialise.

So what is your problem then? You first said we are not industralised, now you are quarelling over SA investment in Nigeria. Are you worried you will be overtaken? Oh! sorry, you already have been by Nigerias economy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Not so fast my boy!

Airforce:
26 Gripens with 6 competent pilots? That's an Airforce with no force! It's a dead one, against a highly mobile and battle hardened Nigerian Airforce with surplus pilots capable of flying our range of airframes! Nigeria holds the edge!

Navy:
No need. Agaugust has given a fairly good insight! Submarines will be useless against a Nigeria Nigerian Navy. Four frigates, three submarines? you only think NNS Aradu? grin grin What can your slow crafts do against an existing array of Nigerian Navy ships http://www.navy.mil.ng/Ships , fast moving Shaldag and Manta boats, and our due to arrive stealth ships that you failed to highlight? I am unable to speak beyond this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . However, this thread holds info that paints a tantalizing picture of the capacity of our Nigerian Navy to sink whatever floats in the name of your SA Navy.

Army:
This is a no brainier! Come stand in the way and we'll show you exactly how our "eastern weapons" kill and destroy enemy forces with lethal marksmanship! Our war records and battle wins speak volumes. Your SANDF will get a resounding beating from a better and regularly tested NA. The rest of your talk is as usual child talk.

I expected something more empirical and not this crap you dumped on yourself.

Lies and insults again. Your navy can't and will never defeat SAN,your fast vessels moving can be easily destroyed by the main gun fitted on the frigates. Regarding air forces a single Gripen can shot down all your F-7 jets one by one which are blind. The Gripen has a better radar and EW gear.......................Your demonstrated his stupidity and proven that without the help of fighter jets your navy will run and hide its vessels....................Army: what marksman ship are you talking about? The SANDF has demonstrated it has sharp shooters in the DRC. When they dislodged the M23 close to their base in Munigi. Besides your mechanised columns will be reduced to burning steel while the smell of human waste fill the skies by air strikes. Investigate how accurate where mortars in the DRC and how deadly accurate where the G5 and G6 guns in Angola. Show us where artillery and mortars where accurate and deadly at long ranges. NO AIR FORCE NO VICTORY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2014
rka1:

As I thought, relying on the net.
Yes,cause your weapons have never been tested in real combat. South African made or upgraded weapons performed or are still performing well in Iraq,Afghanistan,Angola,DRC,Algeria. ALL OVER THE WORLD........Sources in the great lakes region are reporting Ugandan armed forces are moving tanks and other heavy equipment by tank transporters to the South Sudanese boarder. THINGS ARE GETTING WARMED UP!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2014
rka1:

So what is your problem then? You first said we are not industralised, now you are quarelling over SA investment in Nigeria. Are you worried you will be overtaken? Oh! sorry, you already have been by Nigerias economy.
No problem there. It shows how the BIG BROTHER(South Africa) is helping the smaller brother(Nigeria) to get up. Economy? Pssfffffff. China is the second biggest economy in the world but we know they still rely on Europe for weapons. We again know Russia can defeat them without usage of nuclear weapons. 1. Britain produces better weapons than China 2. France produces better weapons than China. 3. German produces better weapons than China 4. Spain produces better weapons than China 5. Italy produces better weapons than China. 6. Israel produces better weapons than China. 7. South Africa produces better weapons than China 8. Sweden produces better weapons than China 8. Finland produces better weapons than China..............The list is endless......Your copy masters can be defeated by the USA too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.