Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? (6814 Views)

Poll: Would You?

No: 30% (60 votes)
Yes: 69% (139 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is The Credibility In Jega's Led Inec Election? / No Fewer Than 12 Mandates Granted By The Atahiru Jegga Led Inec Has Been Nulifie / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dora really knows how to play arround with Nigerians.

Now she has succeded in making u guys see her as a person that stands for the mass because of all the rubish she talked about Yar adua. the truth is she, she is only jumping the old boat to secure her seat in the new boat!

Give her INEC and she will sale your vote to the highest bidder which ofcourse is PDP.

Damn thieving smart woman!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Igwe9(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
i know she's stepped on many toes, of which some are members of NL, I'm still yet to hear from you guys what her flaws are.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by mercyjohn(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
YES, I'll support her.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
NEW Dora??!! Are you folks serious? What is this? Nigeriana-Amnesia? Have we forgotten the events of the past year and how Dora played pivotal roles in helping to promote Yar adua’s NON-Action policy? Have we forgotten Ekiti? Have we forgotten how she helped in hiding Yar adua’s UNAUTHORIZED vacation from Nigeria for over 2 months? Have we forgotten the word TWIST games she almost got away with playing only a couple of months ago? AAARRRGGGHH!!!!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by naijacann: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
NO.
I'd rather give her Minister for Works and housing.
I wouldn't even suggest Health ministry cos there's not that much she could do there naw at this period.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by naijacann: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
For INEC, I would rather send a bill to the National assembly to make provision for two co- INEC chairmen
I would then appoint:
1. Professor Humphrey Nwosu and
2. Rev. Fr. Mathew Cooker for the job.

As I said earlier, I would give Dora Ministry of Works and Housing.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
nope. She is a Nigerian politician, and Nigerian politicians are evil.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by donfade: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]our dear country has passed the stage of acting script or rehearsing, it`s about time we do things right, one thing i believe is most of the things people do is based on motives, she has her own cliche if she is giving the chance why such favouritism from gjonathan just because of the simple epistle she wrote on (future will not forgive us if we fail to act), And as we all know, if you really want to test a man`s adversity give him power and also she bite the finger that fed her it`s only the divine intervention that we need the habitation of the government seat and offices is desenly saturated with wickedness.

thanks
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by wesan123(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
Not a bad deal but I'd rather prefer RIBADU on that seat! smiley
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by utotomi50(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
I don't really like her as much as I used to, she will be easily influenced as she is being influenced now.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by obafunshy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
She will be assasinated, tell her not to even try it
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by hackney(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
Considering Dora's track record especially regarding how honest she has been
and her level of dedication during her Nafdac days, i think she deserves a shot at inec.

It's not about being a man or woman;
infact i think a woman should even rule the country as it seems only a woman will genuinely want to clean up that mess
called Nigeria.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by emmydee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
yes
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by latepa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
NO!! and when i say no,i mean NO NO NO NO NO!! and please let others stop saying YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! grin grin
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by bgees(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dora answers to Obasanjo(Nigeria's number1 enemy). so she is not a good choice.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by member479760: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
no no no!!!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Jibson999(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes. She no go carry last at all
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by MadMax1(f): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
No. I've lost all respect for her. If she had integrity she would have demonstrated nothing but after she left NAFDAC, but it wasn't so.

She's very clever. As an insider she saw which way the chips were falling and quickly deserted Yardua, with her much-publicised 'responsible stance' asking an absent Yardua to hand over, switching loyalties and cunningly positioning herself for when Goodluck would take over, which he did a week later.

INEC? She's not worth it. None of them are.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by bkoy: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
She was the only person who stood for the truth when others (both men and women) were scared to do so.

Truth my foot, where was she at the beginning before she started standing for the truth? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Na Nollywood them dey act
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
Mad_Max:

No. I've lost all respect for her. If she had integrity she would have demonstrated nothing but after she left NAFDAC, but it wasn't so.

She's very clever. [size=13pt]As an insider she saw which way the chips were falling and quickly deserted Yardua, with her much-publicised 'responsible stance' asking an absent Yardua to hand over, switching loyalties and cunningly positioning herself for when Goodluck would take over, which he did a week later.[/size]

Dude, you are awesome!!!! ROFLMAO!!! So good that you saw that too. ROFLMAO!!!

When I first read of the supposed letter she wrote to Yar adua, demanding he present a written notice for his vacation, like 3 months into it. I suspected something was coming and BOOM, Vp became acting president right after that.

This is the same woman who was quoted to have, in one of the reports, claimed the VP had spoken to the president and had confirmed he was alright, shortly before Yar adua's going on BBC to reveal NO ONE had been in contact with him.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Igwe9(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
How come y'all are saying NO while the poll says otherwise. cheesy
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by rawe45: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
Mad_Max:

She's very clever. As an insider she saw which way the chips were falling and quickly deserted Yardua, with her much-publicised 'responsible stance' asking an absent Yardua to hand over, switching loyalties and cunningly positioning herself for when Goodluck would take over, which he did a week later.

AGREED!!!!    angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by onahoko: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
I believe Akunyili will do very well in INEC. In fact she is an all rounder. cool
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by chelseabmw(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
my answer is NO
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by sulad82i(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
She's been true before, so I think she's build a good reputation and a superb resumee for herself.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by florico: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
I would support madam Dora but please, is she the only one qualified in Nigeria?
In a nation with over 140m smart, sharp, bad guys, please let other peop
le get to prove demselevs too, no pun intended madam akunyili
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Chilug(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
She should just take the honourable part and resign instead of playing the devil advocate. This country is not worth dying for though.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Guylan(m): 1:56am On Mar 20, 2010
@poster,

If you analyze your question wisely, you will come to the conclusion that having a die hard PDP politician as INEC boss would  mean killing the hope for a free and fair election in Nigeria. Dora may be good for women affairs ministry.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by cap28: 4:10am On Mar 20, 2010
this is why nigerians deserve the theives they get as leaders, why would anyone support a woman who is a spokesperson for a band of theives, rather than asking such a s.t.u.p.i.d question you should be advocating her arrest for misleading an entire nation with her fabricated stories.
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2010
cap28:

this is why nigerians deserve the theives they get as leaders, why would anyone support a woman who is a spokesperson for a band of theives, rather than asking such a s.t.u.p.i.d question you should be advocating her arrest for misleading an entire nation with her fabricated stories.

What stories was that
She made a booboo when Yaradua was still fresh with his sickness and later changed and started telling the truth and asking question . . . .
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by cap28: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

What stories was that
She made a booboo when Yaradua was still fresh with his sickness and later changed and started telling the truth and asking question . . . .

but why would you trust a woman who alligns herself with a group of known thugs and criminals, how do you know that the stories she was churning out were as you say "the truth" she is a spokesperson for a criminal organisation, are you that gullible that you think she would risk her life to tell you "the truth" rather than holding on to her position of privilege and power?  come on now!!! wake up!!!
Re: Would You Support A Dora Akunyili Led Inec? by Caporegime(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2010
nairalanders why choose yes! when ur explanations clearly states NO?. abi una dey do politics too!,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS N9 Billion Allowance: A Proposal ( Call) For Civil Disobedience / Photos Of The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired During The Nigerian Civil War / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.