Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (32854 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Young03(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
thanks brother
lucky so u get this kind fine sis n u de hide am
marriage for Benin abi warri
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wooooow...cute. kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
What do we gain with these pics
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by shevchenko(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
See as e be like that juliet ibrahim boyfriend that olamide killed.I hope say this one no dey drink shayp
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
My younger sister is getting married , lalasticlala, seun

Please help take this to front-page
see as her husband be cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided

You are really haywire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by twinskenny(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ginaz:
I love her shoes. Especially the blue one. cheesy

Happy married life to her. She will born 100 kids, 500 grandchildren, 800 great-grandchildren, plenty plenty money and a happy home.

Women with shoes hmm
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Syphonn(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by kizz007: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
the guy they smoke , see him eye red
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rolams(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hate nairaland for bringing some irrelevant topics to the front page!
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by richardchuckwu: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
alright, have a horrible day

Don't have time for touts

Thanks for d response. Imagine for no just cause u just start insulting.
Truly no b only mad person for road de mad. People wey wear cloth de mad self
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lovely.cheesycheesy
Lordcat,wanna see urs.cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is a good thing.. I wish both of them a happy married life
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
Is her hubby's name Mr Boniface
The guy just b like say him dey vex.

Your sister is very cute like you. I guess it runs in the family wink

HML to them.

When a Nigerian man in Nigeria remembers the associated costs of marriage especially the nonsense called pre wedding photos, smiling is not easy. Photographers cost is different from tailors cost from the make up artist cost from the hairdresser cost.

Funny enough, the woman and or her family will not contribute 1 kobo to all the above expenses, at best they will try to bargain.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Over photo edit for the lady lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by mrdipye(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
fine girl

the guy is manageable
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by expensiveguyman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your younger sister is very pretty I must confess
Is just a pity u gave her out to an aboki man for marriage when u could hv gotten better option for her.
Anyway I wish them all d very best.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by oputa1: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided
; Lolz
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by BUHARImyDOG: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
i understand u re little girl from a poor background that's y u think "sand" is the only activity for a kid. I did that stuff far over 20years ago , u can remind me how to since u are scooping sand from ur wretched grave already

This world is not ur home dear. U are done here cheesy

receive sense even if na buhalis sense

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
sorry op, why give out a pretty lady to a herdsman?

Augustap
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by bladeAnders(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by bleskid: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
undecided
haywire07:
oye u speak like a boy , uuu u fine ?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by ibietela2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
not yet, still searching wink

Welcome to the club of singles grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by ibietela2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats to the couples.... Wishing you all a successful and happy marriage
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hope he doesn't beat up your younger sister. The guy just dey frown face like he's forced to marry her.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Offpoint: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
not yet, still searching wink
Still Searching? you be Wi-Fi? my friend goan marry jorgringrin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by udemzyudex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
Is her hubby's name Mr Boniface
The guy just b like say him dey vex.

Your sister is very cute like you. I guess it runs in the family wink

HML to them.

LOL.. Some guys don't know how smile, just like me.. Always find it difficult to smile while taking pic.

Wishing them HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
i know that im mad for saying that rubbish,fvck me. undecided
na so!
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rosalieene(f): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

stop hating
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Jaykolo10(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
cheesy grin
makydebbie:
Go and play with sand and stop masturbating on my mention. I've zero tolerance for your likes and I wouldn't wanna spoil a beautiful thread. My grave is close, your family's grave is closer.

That's harsh but superb
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Humility017(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenMarvella:
To marry dey hungry me aswear grin
Dear...that's not a problem...we can both tie the not.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by greatseed: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Don't be surprised they will bear vry handsome and beautiful children, blessed and successful than whichever ones you think you have bore or will bear!!! God's ways are not your ways.... Be guided with your insolent tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.