Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (32614 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
mom and dad are cute
better continue the legacy by getting a cute wife too wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
not yet, still searching wink
correct, Search well my brother
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

great !wish you the same..kiss

no church?
No church. lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by 2dice01: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Husband and wife be like

Coke and fanta grin

Hope we invited for item 7
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
better continue the legacy by getting a cute wife too wink
sure, the one that will be as cute as u wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sinaj(f): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
sure, the one that will be as cute as u wink
cuter than me jore tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
thanks brother

sad sad angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
cuter than me jore tongue
anybody that's cuter than u is either an angel or a mermaid cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sinaj(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
anybody that's cuter than u is either an angel or a mermaid cheesy
better get married to one of them lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
better get married to one of them lol
huh?

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Gofwane(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
My younger sister is getting married , lalasticlala, seun

Please help take this to front-page
what about you When are you getting married?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Fine couple. God bless thier marriage

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenMarvella(f): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2017
To marry dey hungry me aswear grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:
what about you When are you getting married?
who never get feather u say make him begin fly.......

Bro. I don't have a serious girlfriend angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenMarvella:
To marry dey hungry me aswear grin
don't worry, urs is around the corner

Life na turn by turn
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Gofwane(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
who never get feather u say make him begin fly.......

Bro. I don't have a serious girlfriend angry
ok, continue. One day your eyes go clear. Shebi you see how the sharp nigga com arrange your sister. Na 1:0 be that. Better equalise and make it 1:1 before the next sharp striker will come and make it 2:0
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Gofwane(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
All these ugly little creatures that feel they've an opinion.
grin grin always making sense
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I wish them a blissful marriage. Rawpidgin when come be your own marriage?
Charlie, i still dey search o

Connect ur guy na8)
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:
ok, continue. One day your eyes go clear. Shebi you see how the sharp nigga com arrange your sister. Na 1:0 be that. Better equalise and make it 1:1 before the next sharp striker will come and make it 2:0
grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Go and play with sand and stop masturbating on my mention. I've zero tolerance for your likes and I wouldn't wanna spoil a beautiful thread. My grave is close, your family's grave is closer.
i understand u re little girl from a poor background that's y u think "sand" is the only activity for a kid. I did that stuff far over 20years ago , u can remind me how to since u are scooping sand from ur wretched grave already

This world is not ur home dear. U are done here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by muller101(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Last pix the guy Dickson is about to explode.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenMarvella(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
don't worry, urs is around the corner

Life na turn by turn

Lol
Tnx o
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
huh?
lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
i understand u re little girl from a poor background that's y u think "sand" is the only activity for a kid. I did that stuff far over 20years ago , u can remind me how to since u are scooping sand from ur wretched grave already

This world is not ur home dear. U are done here cheesy
Lol, see who's talking about poor background. Just take a look at your dp you define poverty perfectly.

And for the rest of your gibberish, if you say so. God knows I cannot be caught dead exchanging words with an IDIOT.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenSekxy(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
No church. lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by BluntBoy(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

sad sad angry
You can't blame him. Your moniker sounds masculine.

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin always making sense
Abi. wink
Happy Sunday.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Blackhawk01: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

You can't blame him. Your moniker sounds masculine.

Hahahaha grin cheesy

You read minds now? grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

You read minds now? grin

Of course. I read minds too. cheesy The thing that got me laughing was the frowning face on your post cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Gofwane(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Abi. wink
Happy Sunday.
yeah, thanks a bunch and i wish you same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by BasketballGURU(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
and that's you on ur dp right ? Even filter couldn't shape ur square nose

What a thwack! grin sad
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided

that weed don roast your brain ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.