Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (32613 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
beautiful people
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Ok...just arrange ur dad for me grin
the guy don too old

U wan kill am for bed eh
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nwaoma198(f): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
How many houses him get for warri? How many tenants? � I need maintain the man for una grin grin grin
rawpadgin:
the guy don too old

U wan kill am for bed eh
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by sirley(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided
Lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by ufuosman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats to dem in advance
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Kingsley1000(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire done kill this thread with funny comment
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
How many houses him get for warri? How many tenants? � I need maintain the man for una grin grin grin
grin grin grin

My old man nor dey find care taker. Beside he is still very much in love with my mom tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by LoRdCaT(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lovely.cheesycheesy
Lordcat,wanna see urs.cheesy
Our wedding pictures you mean?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by ibietela2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin

I go soon leave u inside the club

grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nwaoma198(f): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
I can still help ur mom and me being caretaker of his life investment when he is gone, don't be scared it's going to be equal i swear grin
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin

My old man nor dey find care taker. Beside he is still very much in love with my mom tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by rawpadgin(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I can still help ur mom and me being caretaker of his life investment when he is gone, don't be scared it's going to be equal i swear grin
gold digger grin

Sorry to burst your bubble, there ain't no gold for you here tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nwaoma198(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
rawpadgin:
gold digger grin

Sorry to burst your bubble, there ain't no gold for you here tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Our wedding pictures you mean?
Your pre-wedding pictures. undecided cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by mamachizzy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Your sister and husband aren't fine even after the photo edit . Only God can save the children. undecided
says somebody with 5 likes on his profile pix since 2014.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by missyojo(f): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
@poster, your Sis is cute. love her smiles as well. you only posted pre-wedding pictures without stating the venue and date for the wedding. ohhhh!!! I see, you just want us to feed our eyes abiii without eating the party Jollof rice.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
mamachizzy:
says somebody with 5 likes on his profile pix since 2014.
and I'm a guy o. Isn't that lovely ?
Unlike an ugly u who couldn't put ur pix there cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by mamachizzy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
and I'm a guy o. Isn't that lovely ?
Unlike an ugly u who couldn't put ur pix there cheesy
its amazing u assume am ugly. well I may be ugly outside, but u, an uncultured swine is ugly inside out
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Oppypoppy: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

Haba why are you like diz.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by haywire07(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
mamachizzy:
its amazing u assume am ugly. well I may be ugly outside, but u, an uncultured swine is ugly inside out
thanks for the complement , I love you too ! kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by QueenMarvella(f): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

Dear...that's not a problem...we can both tie the not.

Lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Humility017(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Lol
so what do you think?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Tonytonex(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
TIGHT BABE
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Mryacks: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:

Damn...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Smoked brain undecided
hello Dear
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
haywire07:

Why are u that harsh?

can't u just look beyond that facial thing?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister by SHOCK7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
your sister is looking beautiful. HML to them
hello queen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.