Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (30004 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
Haha no, it's not like that. It's kind of related to my field of study, so I'm naturally curious about such things.. Sorry if I'm bothering you, you're just being so elusive
What's your field of study?.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Asbaba(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
number 2, bcuz I want my children to be well taken care of. also myself require care as well.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

What's your field of study?.
Dentistry = Medicine+X
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by goldedprince: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Good of you.
It's your type that marry the lady of their dreams.
Gold digger-boys marry anybody that has money and then start cheating on the unfortunate lady.
Thumbs up. Have heard of guys like you. cheesy
Yup teal guys don't depend on ladies. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
goldedprince:

Yup teal guys don't depend on ladies. cheesy

Yeah, and real ladies too have started going independent of guys. grin
Like you love cars?.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Asbaba:
number 2, bcuz I want my children to be well taken care of. also myself require care as well.

You've made a good point in just one line but what do you mean by taking care of you?.
Does she have to spoon feed you while taking care of the Kids?.

Be fair to her. She takes care of the kids, you take care of her. Now how about that?. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abeg gee me number 1 nah who superb in bed epp cool
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
Dentistry = Medicine+X
Ok. good one.

what you wanna know is vaginismus
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Abeg gee me number 1 nah who superb in bed epp cool

That'll be fine provided you don't cheat on her.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by goldedprince: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Yeah, and real ladies too have started going independent of guys. grin
Like you love cars?.
Yeah you are right about ladies going independent, I am personally not attracted to independent ladies. Not like it's a bad thing, but I like it when my lady is fully dependent on me.
Yeah I am crazy about cars.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

That'll be fine provided you don't cheat on her.

How a few seconds man with a quater inch d**k will cheat in the first place grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Burgerlomo:

How a few seconds man with a quater inch d**k will cheat in the first place grin
Hahahaha, are you serious about that?.
please don't wish it on yourself. Serious issue that is.

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
goldedprince:

Yeah you are right about ladies going independent, I am personally not attracted to independent ladies. Not like it's a bad thing, but I like it when my lady is fully dependent on me.
Yeah I am crazy about cars.
Hmmmmm,
Interesting.
Hope all the sugar pies in this forum see you soon enough.
You are what ladies look for. Like seriously.

My type however, prefer earning the dole.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by goldedprince: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmmm,
Interesting.

I will take this for a compliment, thanks cheesy
Just curious, is that u in the pic wink
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Boxer007(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmmm,
Interesting.

No man want u. Go away. Leave our men alone
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha, are you serious about that?.
please don't wish it on yourself. Serious issue that is.

Okie Dokie. Thank you
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Okie Dokie. Thank you

heeeeeegh, i'm not a dokie oo.
Just an ordinary lady, no titles. smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Boxer007:

No man want u. Go away. Leave our men alone

I'm glad you know this so could you kindly let me be now?.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2017
goldedprince:

I will take this for a compliment, thanks cheesy
Just curious, is that u in the pic wink
Yep, my humble self.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 3:33am On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Ok. good one.

what you wanna know is vaginismus
Whew finally.. I've come across the word a couple times but you made me look it up. Well, what can I say.....i can make the pain go away I guess grin. Thanks for your timesmiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by goldedprince: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Yep, my humble self.
What a beauty wink
I bet your email must have been bombarded with thousands of messages.
I must say, I am very impressed wink
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by unadeymadkwa: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2017
I've had loads of 1s they were only fun for a while. Maybe the ones iv met. Anyway I'll go for 2.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Victim?, Me?.
I do rather remain single than have a beast for a hobby.
a dishonest person is not a beast nah. grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Asbaba(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

You've made a good point in just one line but what do you mean by taking care of you?.
Does she have to spoon feed you while taking care of the Kids?.

Be fair to her. She takes care of the kids, you take care of her. Now how about that?. cheesy
thanks dear, but ma mama tell me say man b like child for his wife, he needs care as children do. bcuz if care is not provided for d dude he might start chasing another girl to marry #AmHAUSA. BTW no. 1 sheildmaiden, are you LAGERTHA?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
muller101:
a dishonest person is not a beast nah. grin

Tell me an honest beast and i'll believe you.

Though i mentioned that with respect to domestic violence.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
I've had loads of 1s they were only fun for a while. Maybe the ones iv met. Anyway I'll go for 2.

I can see you are talking from experience. grin cheesy
Good for you. Lol
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2017
mediocre:
Whew finally.. I've come across the word a couple times but you made me look it up. Well, what can I say.....i can make the pain go away I guess grin. Thanks for your timesmiley

You can't just go in there i bet you. Not just the pain.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2017
goldedprince:

What a beauty wink
I bet your email must have been bombarded with thousands of messages.
I must say, I am very impressed wink

Thanks dear.
On the email; not thousands but so much that i no longer open it. Looks scary.
I know there could be some well meaning guys on the list but how can one tell. It's a pity though.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

You can't just go in there i bet you. Not just the pain.
Firsthand experience? grin grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
mediocre:
Firsthand experience? grin grin

Lol, Know of few whose love lives were messed up by it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, Know of few whose love lives were messed up by it.
That's unfortunate
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
No 1
She doesn't need to be too intelligent or educated or have a good, I definitely complement her in that regards.

All what she needs is to be a good wife, mother, and a real fvcker. That's enough for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.