Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (29990 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2017
muller101:
my dishonest wife won't have anything to worry about.
You just nailed it.
it's quite honest of you to want to marry a dishonest wife knowing you aren't honest too.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
thornapple:

You just nailed it.
it's quite honest of you to want to marry a dishonest wife knowing you aren't honest too.
the good thing here is. You won't be surprised whenever she does something weird. That way u will certainly live long
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
lefulefu:
i prefer second lady

Lol.. this same man always saying he hates liability.

You chosed the no2 which is a liability.. funny

I'll go through all the pages later when I'm back from work.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by MrCork: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
thornapple:
An argument had been on in the last half hour among my friends on this question:

Which of these classes of women would you want for a wife,

1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed.
2. A not so educated, ignorant lady, fit only for a house wife but who is superb in bed.

Guys be sincere and give reasons for your choice. Give examples to support your opinion if possible.

angry
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by MrCork: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
thornapple:
An argument had been on in the last half hour among my friends on this question:

1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed.
2. A not so educated, ignorant lady, fit only for a house wife but who is superb in bed.

Guys be sincere and give reasons for your choice. Give examples to support your opinion if possible.

..are you lightskin? angry
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.. this same man always saying he hates liability.

You chosed the no2 which is a liability.. funny

I'll go through all the pages later when I'm back from work.
well number 2 can also be a working class and good in za oza room. Number 1 is a big no for me.cant be with a lady who is cold in za oza room even if she has the brain of an Einstein.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
I will choose number one
1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed

Olosho can help her with her bedroom duties if need be, who local girl help undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by revson: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
For me, I would prefer 1. That is because it fits well with my personality. I am not very much the sex guy but I am very ambitious and analytical to a fault. To give background to my claim, all of my friends had multiple offers from multinational companies, were best graduating students, and of course, as expected were first class graduates; this makes it difficult for me to keep up with a dumb lady.

I want someone that I could have an intelligent conversation with and who would nurture my kid to be competitive on a global stage.

Marrying a homely Woman whose preoccupation revolves around daily chores and whose mind can't indicts in great matters is big turn off. More to that, children inherits bulk of their intelligence from their mother, so how would she pass down to my children, the intelligence she lacks.

Just my thought and choice, I am not ready to be at loggerhead with anyone or have someone jump down my throat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by dumininu01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
1..she has to be classy cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by ekanempatrick28(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
revson:
For me, I would prefer 1. That is because it fits well with my personality. I am not very much the sex guy but I am very ambitious and analytical to a fault. To give background to my claim, all of my friends had multiple offers from multinational companies, are best graduating student, and of course, as expected are first class graduates; this makes it difficult for me to keep up with a dumb lady.

I want someone that I could have an intelligent conversation with and who would nurture my kid to be competitive on a global stage.

Marrying a homely Woman whose preoccupation revolves around daily chores and whose mind can't indicts in great matters is big turn off. More to that, children inherits bulk of their intelligence from their mother, so how would she pass down to my children, the intelligence she lacks.

Just my thought and choice, I am not ready to be at loggerhead with anyone or have someone jump down my throat.
nice analysis but no1 wont have intelligent convo wit urbkids cos she will be too busy wit her career. Even both of u will hardly converse cos u guys will be sobtired from work and one of u might even bring work homw
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
lefulefu:
well number 2 can also be a working class and good in za oza room. Number 1 is a big no for me.cant be with a lady who is cold in za oza room even if she has the brain of an Einstein.

just manage this kiss
let them be telling lies grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by weyreypey: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
doctorkush:
1 outside and
2 in the house ...

equation balanced....

If you know....then you know.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by porchbaby(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
doctorkush:
1 outside and 2 in the house ...

equation balanced....
for ur mind na u HV just accomplished a geat deal abi. isiube
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lalas247:

just manage this kiss
i know some guys will be saying that the sexual appeal of a woman does not matter to them...dat only her intelligence is all that they wantcheesy... Any guy saying this is being economical with the truthcheesy. If as a man u end up with a woman u have no sexual feelings for or attraction...even if she's more intelligent than than Einstein u might just end up cheating on hercheesy. Abegi is it her Albert Einstein intelligence i want to chopcheesy. Iyam being honest oocheesy.i cant stay with a woman who is cold in d bedroom oocheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
porchbaby:
for ur mind na u HV just accomplished a geat deal abi. isiube
if not that naija won, I for show you. but ?.... awa u sweetie cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 23, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol.. No 2 can't be a working class
Kindly read the no 2. carefully

A lady not so educated.. That alone is a disease

Ignorant and fit only for a house wife (check the meaning of housewife).

Not so educated and liability over a well educated and intelligent lady who was a good job?

Sounds funny though.

In as much as I'll like to admit that sex is one of the main things that keep a marriage, I'll still say that life isn't all about sex.

I can't choose a liability because of sex that one will get tired of in a few years to come.

While the burden of a liability remains till the end .

A not so educated lady won't even be good at making intellectual decisions .

Housewife is a big turn off.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Lalas247:

just manage this kiss

What happened to your marriage ? Seems like the young man ran away.

You've been behaving strange and somehow childish or funny these days unlike before.

I don't access nairaland every time like before because of my schedule but i always see your comments when I login in the evening or night.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 3:03am On Jun 23, 2018
thornapple:

none. They are all leeches
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by iamgeneral(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2018
1 is a partner 2 is a wife and a mother

2 forever, no wonder most of you don't know the best way to bring up a home because you were brought up by 1
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by porchbaby(f): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
doctorkush:
oh una finally win lastnite match, hmmmm congrats oh, and if not DAT Niger won, I wuld HV showed u tomatoes tongue
doctorkush:
oh una finally win lastnite match, hmmmm congrats oh, and if not DAT Niger won, I wuld HV showed u tomatoes
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by BabbanBura(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
phintohlar:
na plastic origin, the thing too bitter abeg

Why ya yansh come be like that na?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Lalas247(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Elder001:

What happened to your marriage ? Seems like the young man ran away.

You've been behaving strange and somehow childish or funny these days unlike before.

I don't access nairaland every time like before because of my schedule but i always see your comments when I login in the evening or night.
really I didn't notice o
he is fine .. though it's non of your business what goes on in my personal life... but since you asked me nicely ... yes it's in Autumn smiley
ps ... having companion doesn't stop anyone from surfing the net..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
That guy is a loudmouth and an immature dude, sometimes I wish I can give him a pat on his head with a hammer angry
Lalas247:

really I didn't notice o
he is fine .. though it's non of your business what goes on in my personal life... but since you asked me nicely ... yes it's in Autumn smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
That guy is a loudmouth and an immature dude, sometimes I wish I can give him a pat on his head with a hammer angry
lol grin
he is a reporter na... has to keep up with the news of nl...
morning dear... haven't seen you here lately ...
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
I am not always here when you call, but I am always on time as Jarule would say. Hustling hard offline cool how's you doing? . wink
Lalas247:

lol grin
he is a reporter na... has to keep up with the news of nl...
morning dear... haven't seen you here lately ...

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am not always here when you call, but I am always on time as Jarule would say. Hustling hard offline cool how's you doing? . wink
I used to like that song...
I'm goof just checking football news online .. etc
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
porchbaby:
oh una finally win lastnite match, hmmmm congrats oh, and if not DAT Niger won, I wuld HV showed u tomatoes tongue oh una finally win lastnite match, hmmmm congrats oh, and if not DAT Niger won, I wuld HV showed u tomatoes
pls show me tomatoes. We lost our previous match wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Lalas247:

really I didn't notice o
Lol.

If you're really getting married then you've to limit the time you spend on social media else it might cause problems in your marriage.

Speaking from experience. ..Have a nice day
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lol, this kid.

In December last year you wooed a young lady on nairaland but she told you to give her a little time to think about it.
She gave you her offline details and you guys started chatting offline.
You sent her 5k only to ask her to return it when the young lady said she's not interested in you.

Your nairaland user name then was chiefpikko.

The girl sent you the 5k further humiliating you but you refused to tell people on nairaland that the girl has refunded your money .

You were ranting all over nairaland that the girl is broke and was begging money from you before she returned the money.

The girl later screenshotted everything you were even the one who chosed to send her money. She screenshotted where she sent the 5k and you had no choice but to deactivate the account few hours later.

I posted this on a particular thread 2months ago to reveal your hidden personality.. is that why you're angry with me?

This kids on nairaland though.

Go make money and get married so that you'll spend less time on nairaland.

Be wise kid.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Send me your account number
Elder001:
Lol, this kid.

In December last year you wooed a young lady on nairaland but she told you to give her a little time to think about it.
She gave you her offline details and you guys started chatting offline.
You sent her 5k only to ask her to return it when the young lady said she's not interested in you.

Your nairaland user name then was chiefpikko.

The girl sent you the 5k further humiliating you but you refused to tell people on nairaland that the girl has refunded your money .

You were ranting all over nairaland that the girl is broke and was begging money from you before she returned the money.

The girl later screenshotted everything you were even the one who chosed to send her money. She screenshotted where she sent the 5k and you had no choice but to deactivate the account few hours later.

I posted this on a particular thread 2months ago to reveal your hidden personality.. is that why you're angry with me?

This kids on nairaland though.

Go make money and get married so that you'll spend less time on nairaland.

Be wise kid.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
mimimile93:
none. They are all leeches
Define leeches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.