Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? (8022 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
So are you guys a couple now? I have to say that wouldnt work for me being the old cynic that I am. In my mind I would be counting the other girls the goon has said the same thing to. wink wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So are you guys a couple now? I have to say that wouldnt work for me being the old cynic that I am. In my mind I would be counting the other girls the goon has said the same thing to. wink wink

poor cats cry cry cry cry
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So are you guys a couple now? I[b] have to say that wouldnt work for me being the old cynic that I am.[/b] In my mind I would be counting the other girls the goon has said the same thing to. wink wink

It takes a 40yrs old to say this embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
honeric01:

lmao!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
heard too many sweet things but they don't add up here.
I'm waiting to hear the sweetest of 'em all: VEUX-TU M'ÉPOUSER?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
parislomo:

heard too many sweet things but they don't add up here.
I'm waiting to hear the sweetest of 'em all: VEUX-TU M'ÉPOUSER?

You are still waiting?

Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, how old are u if i may ask? whisper it to my ears ok? wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
Defo under 40 (not that there is anything wrong with being 40)
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
Under 30 nko? undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
That too, not saying anymore. I dont understand ageism surely we are all going to get there soon I bet you wouldnt want the youngins saying you are over the hill after 40 and should disappear from society.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ yeah, still waiting o
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Im not going too say it on a public forum with vindictive creatures rolling about wink Its a faceless and ageless forum so lets leave it at that. smiley
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

That too, not saying anymore. I dont understand ageism surely we are all going to get there soon I bet you wouldnt want the youngins saying you are over the hill after 40 and should disappear from society.

Aww even for me? lol, well i am not against the old, have bros that are almost that age so i know I'd get there one day but then i won't be single by then and won't have course to be called old in situations like this. cool

parislomo:

^^^ yeah, still waiting o

God will make a way where it seems to be no way, he works in ways we cannot see, he will make a way for you. tarry there okay?

Ebonyeyes:

Im not going too say it on a public forum with vindictive creatures rolling about wink Its a faceless and ageless forum so lets leave it at that. smiley
Ok, how about in private? undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by maedan(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sweet to one person might be boring to some. but guys need to know dat, so long as they r sincere, it doesnt matter how corny their lines are, lol. anyway . . @ topic: 'the only thing that looks good on me, is you.' those words did d magic trick at the time tongue.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by chic2pimp(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
promkingzz:

an effin saddist, dats wht u r. u mustta had a greedy gulp of d wrong potion. Check out d contrast btw your post and every other persons'. Yeye! Comot 4road jo!
Will ya sharrap dia, bloody scum of the earth.
Does it look like I give a flying Zap about other peeps posts? undecided
I reverse my right to post whatever I feel like posting and there is nothing you or any other poster can do about it. Ewu Ara!!!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ awww. . . Now that's so sweet of you. Tanx-a-bunch.
Yeah, tarry I gatz to then.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
parislomo:

^^^ awww. . . Now that's so sweet of you. Tanx-a-bunch.
Yeah, tarry I gatz to then.

cool cool cool cool, how you dey sef?

sleep wan kill me for hia, struggling with sleep. embarassed
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Nothing comes to mind, sadly.

Either I have a bad memory, or I meet sour men, or both.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by MuNeme(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
I wouldn't know cos am a guy but if I were a lady the sweetest thing to come from a guy should be 'I will take you out for shopping' lol
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by MuNeme(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
I wouldn't know cos am a guy but if I were a lady the sweetest thing to come from a guy should be 'I will take you out for shopping' lol
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
MuNeme:

Oh God! Thank God its sarcasm.

What an insult!
Everytime I get this from a man (always Naija men o, no coincidence here) I take a look at my outfit and wonder what gave them the impression that I needed a new outfit.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Oh God! Thank God its sarcasm.

What an insult!
Everytime I get this from a man (always Naija men o, no coincidence here) I take a look at my outfit and wonder what gave them the impression that I needed a new outfit.

is that u on ur profile? girl u need a new outfit asap! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by hbabe(f): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2010
So many sweet words said and heard in the bedroom but the sweetest words to me were, 'pick any date of your choice this summer and I will make it happen'.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by unitee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2010
When he wispered in my ear"happy birthday babes" it woz so swit
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^^ struggling with sleep ke?? Just tell moi how you want it handled & I'd be right on your project, sweet one!
I'm good & doing pretty well on this side. You?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
parislomo:

^^^ struggling with sleep ke?? Just tell moi how you want it handled & I'd be right on your project, sweet one!
I'm good & doing pretty well on this side. You?

Awww what a cute offer from you, unfortunately i already slept off before your offer came through, anyways there's always another night, do you mind helping out this time around?

my side's okay and i am keeping it simple and real.

Hope you're having a blissful Sunday so far?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
good you finally got to sleep.
Yes offer valid till struggle (s) eradicated! Lol. . .
Sunday's dragging as usual, not that I'm complaining. . .
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
Yea i did, but had to wake up on time to iron my clothes for church
Offer still valid? uhm, so what are the procedures? cool
Why's sunday dragging? got no plan for today?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
I don't make plans for Sundays jare. Only day I don't have to work. So after service I just stay home. Sleep sleep sleep. . . Ok, some ironing too & salon when needed.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
uhm, so you don't even watch TV, movies? how about leisure? playing board games and stuffs like that? visiting friends or doing other stuffs?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by ayettymama(f): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
my friend once told me i always smell like i just stepped out of the shower
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^^ nah, I don't live in the big city so no cinema, no visits.
Ok tv ¤when my broS are not in control of the remote¤. Read mags; go through my French books. . . Fb & nl when online. . .
See, not an interesting cv right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.