Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? (8023 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
rokiatu:

Do not take it too seriously grin
my dear yes o, i have heard more sweeter words that i dont even remember cheesy cheesy
the only reason i remebered this one is cause he just told me cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2010
y me:

my dear yes o, i have heard more sweeter words that i dont even remember cheesy cheesy
the only reason i remebered this one is cause he just told me cheesy cheesy grin
You are not serious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
rokiatu:

You are not serious grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am o grin grin grin
i prefer the action than that their talk talk grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2010
y me:

are u telling ppl what i just told u? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2010
na2day?:

are u telling ppl what i just told u? angry angry angry angry angry
you this old cargo wey no know nathing tongue tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
y me:

you this old cargo wey no know nathing tongue tongue

that was not wat u said when i took u to cloud 9 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
na2day?:

that was not wat u said when i took u to cloud 9 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cloud 9 kini angry
see you trying to upgrade yourself verbally undecided u didnt even get to cloud 2 before you climax angry
and by then i was just getting started with ya tongue cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
y me:

cloud 9 kini angry
see you trying to upgrade yourself verbally undecided u didnt even get to cloud 2 before you climax angry
and by then i was just getting started with ya tongue cheesy

lie, that was ur house boy! i took u to cloud 9 and i still did not climax.talk abt a stallion cool cool cool
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
na2day?:

lie, that was your house boy! i took u to cloud 9 and i still did not climax.talk abt a stallion cool cool cool
boy you hurt me bad grin
my friend sharrap there you know keleb is hotter and man enough for me than you are
atleast he takes me to cloud 9 and brings me back, what else do i need from a man grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
y me:

boy you hurt me bad grin
my friend sharrap there you know keleb is hotter and man enough for me than you are
atleast he takes me to cloud 9 and brings me back, what else do i need from a man grin

keleb? is that what u call ur rabbit vibrator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
na2day?:

keleb? is that what u call your rabbit vibrator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
which rabbit? the one wey you give me? tongue tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2010
y me:

which rabbit? the one wey you give me? tongue tongue

nope, that one is a real rabbit, the one u stolen from that lonely woman next door tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by daduke2k(m): 4:16am On Apr 07, 2010
ROFL. Dang, dats wicked. . . . .
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 4:22am On Apr 07, 2010
daduke2k:

ROFL. Dang, dats wicked. . . . .

she's my darling, we understand each other grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
na2day?:

she's my darling, we understand each other grin grin grin grin grin
wait till i break you into two angry
which neighbor?the one you slept with the wife and they were forced to park out of that neighborhood
because you cant keep that thorn made rod you call a di-ck in your pants tongue cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by kosovo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
. cheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by patwhizkid(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ topic

. . .wanna phock ya!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2010
Tayo okora:

Rokiatu no it's not ok because I don't see why a man would want to initiate a relationship go cold get hot go cold and then ignore a woman and with no explanation not even so much as a am sorry I am busy right now. This is after the saying of the nice things mind you things like "you are my world" and the rest of it. UGH! men are confussed creatures. All this is making me want to be a nun. angry

Tayo okora:

Seriously tho do guys ever mean anything that they say to women? cos the same guy that said I am his world is going out of his way to ignore me. Guys play so many mind games it's even worth the time. Evey woman should just become nuns. It's like Jill Scott said "How would you feel if you would up and there were no coco wombs to carry you babies" When will african men start to value their women? cry

This is too much fo me sha ,  I quit!!! sad

Because you like it. Because you would find straight forward men boring and lose interest.

Women say they want something and when it is given to them, they realise they don't want it.

That is the reason the bad boys mostly get the girls, the good boy, at best is just a sweet substitute. It is some evolutionary transformation of women that leads to some form of feminine self-flagellation.

That is the way it goes until the girl grows up to be a mature/damaged woman, that is when the cravings for bad boys die and they see the value of a guy being nice to them. This is normally (for the bulk) in their 30s.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
y me:

wait till i break you into two angry
which neighbor?the one you slept with the wife and they were forced to park out of that neighborhood
because you cant keep that thorn made rod you call a di-ck in your pants tongue cheesy

i was doing community service, kinda like being a good neighbor wink wink wink wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=25pt]can some body help ask how market in cotonou accent?[/size] grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by stint(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Tips4love: Well, my fiancee told me with me he's everything and without me he's nothing. Now, I almost fainted, niiiiiii, ce!
Very nice. but you know he is lying or at least exaggerating right?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by dabrake(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2012
The sweetest thing i've said to a girl : you had a 'D' in GST122(Philosophy and Logic). I've never seen a girl so happy before.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by omartins(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2012
''I told her that her thought made my blood runs hot through my veins.''
The courtship is now 7yrs and still very healthy.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Because you like it. Because you would find straight forward men boring and lose interest.

Women say they want something and when it is given to them, they realise they don't want it.

That is the reason the bad boys mostly get the girls, the good boy, at best is just a sweet substitute. It is some evolutionary transformation of women that leads to some form of feminine self-flagellation.

That is the way it goes until the girl grows up to be a mature/damaged woman, that is when the cravings for bad boys die and they see the value of a guy being nice to them. This is normally (for the bulk) in their 30s.

^^^ +10000. Anybody who knws half a thing abt ladies sure knws dt this guy speaks 100% fact.... Women like sweet mouthing even if it involves lying....It doesn't work abi bt wen I tell u " Darling, if I dnt av u in my life right nw life would be entirely worthless to me. I love u" then u lie yakata for my bed and allow me to put my punana in ur kobonko..PLEASE
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by amiskurie(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
There ws a girl who told me I need to get her impregnated.I never toasted her or said anything to her like"I love u."I escaped frm her by telling her I dnt love her,and that I have other girls that I'm deeply in love with,and that they are like many.
U chase girls who don't seems to care and some girls chase u and u don't give a damn.Only the lucky ones catches up with the racing hearts.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Lobi(f): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
he woke up @ 4am and he called me and said baby i woke up to pee and i just called you to say i love you.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Flygeriansteve: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Cutest thing I told a girl : hey I just met you, and this is crazy buh here's some mouthwash, use it maybe...it must have be so pleasantly surprising because she neva spoke to me agencheesy
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by amiskurie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
smileyIn my secondary school days I use to get the cutest girls and everyone knws it back then. tongue
I have used this severally -:people often complains what a small world we are in,but I will rather have it small to have met u than having it big without knowing u.

In-case any nairalander girl fall for this,she can holla o!
grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
amiskurie: smileyIn my secondary school days I use to get the cutest girls and everyone knws it back then. tongue
I have used this severally -:people often complains what a small world we are in,but I will rather have it small to have met u than having it big without knowing u.

In-case any nairalander girl fall for this,she can holla o!
grin

Any girl that falls for that lame line is an absolute retard!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by amiskurie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
I won't include the girl's name,bt the surname cheesy

ME:**** ELEGUSHI I swear u have proven so hard to get!...I knw its nt because u are a king's daughter(princess).I mean u one rare girl who hasn't lost her dignity. cool
BADT GUY!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by amiskurie(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
12 inches!:

Any girl that falls for that lame line is an absolute retard!
I'm afraid no girl is gonna fall for ur 12 inches.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by nicetime: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
first 2 commit cheesy

ladies of now r days, are confuse Pearson's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Two Virgins Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.