Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? (8025 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
Aww, you need more than that, do you live playing online games? board games and stuffs like that since you confined indoors due to the area you stay at?

in anyway a scrabble lover?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by parislomo(f): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2010
I play loads of word games. Love scrabble too, but that I play with Mavin **hmmmm. . . is that its name? The computer whizguy**.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by rman: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2010
I left my house to buy sugar at the supermarket but I end up in front of ur gate. R, all I ever think about is you.
I was sweet then cos she was wearing bathroom slippers n shorts and her house is 30 mins drive from mine
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by HARDDON: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2010
there was this gurl i hv being afta for like 3months, and u got a guy, one dai, we ran into each other and i was in form and reeled out, "do u knw that ur beauty is like reflectin light rays on the stream? and ur eyes like diamond in the field of falling snow?, b4 she cud say a word, i walk on by, she got ma line frm ma frnds, called me, and u can tell wor happnd nxt!

is it gud to knw fyn lyns and rhyms wen a woman is involvd!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by honeric01(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
parislomo:

I play loads of word games. Love scrabble too, but that I play with Mavin **hmmmm. . . is that its name? The computer whizguy**.

aww, maybe you should start playing against real humans, you should download isc on your pc, i have an id there.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by chicah(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
"a day without seeing ur face is like a day without sunshine in my life".
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by amyg(f): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
D sweetest 'll b:'wt dis ring i thee wed,till death do us part'.which words can b sweeter?
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by uchenageme(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
Im a guy, i kno people luv the sound of their name and the most lovely thing i tink i ever said to my first luv was just pronouncing her name wit all the luv I had in me

The best thing a woman ever told me went thus:

Her: I will luv 2 travel 2 d villa wit u dis xmas
Me: Y?
Her: So dat I could show up wit u to everybody

Meen I was sooooo mooved
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2010
that he was willing to leave his wife and children and start a new life with me!
OMG, OMG, OMG.
of course i was feeling guilty, just milking the dude for his cash. undecided cool

lol
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by kaykaybaba(m): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Mar 23, 2010
^Bro don't be surprised. . .undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by daduke2k(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2010
D switest word? We were banging and she was like : oh baby, am gona c.um, haaardddeeeerrr
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by mgbogo: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that he was willing to leave his wife and children and start a new life with me!
OMG, OMG, OMG.
of course i was feeling guilty, just milking the dude for his cash. undecided cool

lol

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2010
lol see your eyes.
hehehe
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by 190: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OMG, OMG, OMG.

lol

Gawd of Aaron, shed rack and sherlock!!!
Cud this be coming from the woman i want to marry!! shocked shocked
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by na2day2(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Bro don't be surprised. . .undecided

abi ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2010
I think the poster was talking to a junior secondary school chick, girls arent after ur words this days, its all about ur cash and worth
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

is that u on your profile? girl u need a new outfit asap! tongue tongue tongue
(insert witty response here) grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
The sweetest things I guy has ever said was and I quote [they are as follows]
1) U r ma world
2) wen eva I on 2 smile I come to your page
3) I wish your eyes could open to see through my heart then you would see that my heart cries for your love my lips yearn for your kiss and my brain never stops thinking abt u , grin grin grin grin

I tnig numba 3 ws di HOTTEST
What you ting?
And yes all from da same guy.
Added question do you guys rilly tin da online relationships can workout? Am curious sims to b da craz nw a dayz
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
Numba tree rilly had me thinin DAMN shocked shocked
BUt dat moment has passed you ting da guy is serious? undecided
Hmmm Guys r trickie soooo undecided
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by kaykaybaba(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by stritkid: 3:53am On Mar 31, 2010
the sweetest thing a man can say to a girl is ?ask me
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2010
Seriously tho do guys ever mean anything that they say to women? cos the same guy that said I am his world is going out of his way to ignore me. Guys play so many mind games it's even worth the time. Evey woman should just become nuns. It's like Jill Scott said "How would you feel if you would up and there were no coco wombs to carry you babies" When will african men start to value their women? cry

This is too much fo me sha , I quit!!! sad
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tayo okora:

Seriously tho do guys ever mean anything that they say to women? cos the same guy that said I am his world is going out of his way to ignore me. Guys play so many mind games it's even worth the time. Evey woman should just become nuns. It's like Jill Scott said "How would you feel if you would up and there were no coco wombs to carry you babies" When will african men start to value their women? cry

This is too much fo me sha , I quit!!! sad
haha is everything okay? grin
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
rokiatu:

haha is everything okay? grin
Rokiatu no it's not ok because I don't see why a man would want to initiate a relationship go cold get hot go cold and then ignore a woman and with no explanation not even so much as a am sorry I am busy right now. This is after the saying of the nice things mind you things like "you are my world" and the rest of it. UGH! men are confussed creatures. All this is making me want to be a nun. angry
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tayo okora:

Rokiatu no it's not ok because I don't see why a man would want to initiate a relationship go cold get hot go cold and then ignore a woman and with no explanation not even so much as a am sorry I am busy right now. This is after the saying of the nice things mind you things like "you are my world" and the rest of it. UGH! men are confussed creatures. All this is making me want to be a nun. angry
LMAO that is so freaking true. men (some) are just too scared stiff to face the music and be man enough to cough it up,
it's our job (us women) to be wary of these conniving smooth operators so as not to get ourselves hurt in the game,
but still there are so many orally-skilled men who can simply get away with it.

I hope someone didn't hurt you wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
rokiatu:

LMAO that is so freaking true. men (some) are just too scared stiff to face the music and be man enough to cough it up,
it's our job (us women) to be wary of these conniving smooth operators so as not to get ourselves hurt in the game,
but still there are so many orally-skilled men who can simply get away with it.

I hope someone didn't hurt you wink

OMG you know he did don't even joke about it.
Sometimes I wish I werent such an honest person because whe I speak I do so from the heart.
My mom says there is worse out there and it makes me cringe to think that I will come upon more suiters who as idiots.
Yet play as if they are nice men. How can you be too busy for someone even if you have school n work as a man?
Find time for your lady, because when you approached her you knew you had other obligations. More over taking it slow does
NOT equate avoidance. Some men are jerks and some women are bitches. The jerks should go mess with the Bitches and leave the
good woman in peace.
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tayo okora:

OMG you know he did don't even joke about it.
Sometimes I wish I werent such an honest person because whe I speak I do so from the heart.
My mom says there is worse out there and it makes me cringe to think that I will come upon more suiters who as idiots.
Yet play as if they are nice men. How can you be too busy for someone even if you have school n work as a man?
Find time for your lady, because when you approached her you knew you had other obligations. More over taking it slow does
NOT equate avoidance. Some men are jerks and some women are bitches. The jerks should go mess with the Bitches and leave the
good woman in peace.
am truly sorry, I know how you feel, sometimes we have to date the jerks to find Mr right.
We do not always get it right in the first shot. This man (whoever he is) is not worth it, consider it a stepping stone, an experience you need before
Mr Right really come along. Do not give up on love. take the bad experiences, and learn from them, and you'll never go wrong.

Now cheer up, nothing but blue sky's are ahead!!!
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Tayookora(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
rokiatu:

am truly sorry, I know how you feel, sometimes we have to date the jerks to find Mr right.
We do not always get it right in the first shot. This man (whoever he is) is not worth it, consider it a stepping stone, an experience you need before
Mr Right really come along. Do not give up on love. take the bad experiences, and learn from them, and you'll never go wrong.

Now cheer up, nothing but blue sky's are ahead!!!

Thanks smiley I needed to hear that smiley I feel like a fool for falling for the lines. He didn't get my cookie LOL! grin but still I wasted my time sad Oh well moving on cool
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
Glad I was of help wink
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by yme1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
i just gat this one today

YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A WOMAN AND A SPECIAL ONE AT THAT
me like it kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Do not take it too seriously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? / Pussy Eating Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.