Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? (3608 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Have you?

Edit: I don't mean prostitutes, oloshos or runs girls. I am referring to just random girls you've never met before that you meet on the street or at an event and you find attractive. Have you had sex with this kind of girl without giving her money or anything material? And how long did it take you before you banged her?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by dollyjoy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Where are all these mad people with silly questions from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollyjoy:

What's silly about this question?

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Syphonn(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
I HAVE. MANY TYMS.

DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by falcon01: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
it happens all it needs is a perfect timing. ask guys with a generator that lives in a rented face me i face you apartment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by TrapHedges(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
lmao... its a norm... like it happens so much iono lol
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by sKeetz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollyjoy:

Is it silly cause you give out your nunu freely like its the norm hence the question sounds ridiculous to you?!? tongue
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Born2conquer: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seriously !

I dont have sex with prostitutes!

So why should I give money to you because I wanna have sex with you?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by DanseMacabre(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
OP, it seems you've just been having sex with call girls and glorified runs girls o shocked

Better start searching for true love before it's too late o. grin
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Born2conquer:
Seriously !

I dont have sex with prostitutes!

So why should I give money to you because I wanna have sex with you?

I don't mean a prostitute. I mean someone who you just met and haven't invested anything financial in her yet.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by donstan18: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
African sexual mentality will never stop to amaze me, We are gradually making our women look like prostitutes.... Sex should be a mutual romantic agreement that shouldn't accommodate a MUST payback to any of the party!

I see no reason why it should be a news or a shock if you make love to a woman without spending!.... It's something that's been enjoyed by the both partners!.

Spending should be made by the MAN or the WOMAN to the other partner if it pleases!

Only those that patronize prostitutes should ask such questions, because it seems to be a shock to them when they bleep without paying!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
OP, it seems you've just been having sex with call girls and glorified runs girls o shocked

Better start searching for true love before it's too late o. grin

I don't mean runs girls or oloshos. Say for instance you see a girl you find attractive and you just wanted to bang her. Just a normal girl. Have you had sex with this kind of girl without giving her any money or any material thing?

And I don't mean a girlfriend. Just a random girl.

I don't need true love, thanks.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Born2conquer: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

I don't mean a prostitute. I mean someone who you just met and haven't invested anything financial in her yet.

I am funny...and I do know how impress gals on our first meeting!
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Born2conquer:

I am funny...and I do know how impress gals on our first meeting!

So how many times have you bleeped a girl you just met without give her anything money related, and how long did it take?

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by donstan18: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

I don't mean runs girls or oloshos. Say for instance you see a girl you find attractive and you just wanted to bang her. Just a normal girl. Have you had sex with this kind of girl without giving her any money or any material thing?

Oga, differentiate between a random lady and a prostitute!!
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by valgbo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by olaleks007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollyjoy:

My sister I wonder o since morning

There should be a e-slap button on nairaland

Anyway....howdy?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Davedgr8(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

Yea bro, I have.

There is this girl i met during my I.T ...Fine chick with lovely curves... I met her on tuesday, chyked her and collected her control.. I invited her over to my place on sunday , i.e five days after we met nd banged her dt same day.. She gave me all d styles u can imagine.

Shingbai i didn't give her even water cos she said she's already filled. She also paid for her t.p to nd fro.. Though i wanted paying but she stopped me frm paying *maybe forming big girl for me but who cares, 3 points collected already* lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
olaleks007:

My sister I wonder o since morning

There should be a e-slap button on nairaland

Anyway....howdy?

You supported a silly comment and proceeded to insult a fellow guy just so you could begin a conversation with some ugly girl? Shame.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Have you ever given a girl something like money or dated a girl without asking for sex?

It goes both ways.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by olaleks007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

You supported a silly comment and proceeded to insult a fellow guy just so you could begin a conversation with some ugly girl? Shame.

Who is speaking

Can anybody hear him
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
Have you ever given a girl something like money or dated a girl without asking for sex?

It goes both ways.

I have never spent a dime on a woman and I have had my share of sexual encounters from various women. This is actually what led me to create this thread. I'm always reading nonsense about guys complaining about how women care about money and would never hook up with someone who doesn't at spend on her. It's all bullshit.

I don't spend on women I have sex with. I don't need to.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Abbeycharles(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
What kind of an unreasonable question is this?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

I have never spent a dime on a woman and I have had my share of sexual encounters from various women. This is actually what led me to create this thread. I'm always reading nonsense about guys complaining about how women care about money and would never hook up with someone who doesn't at spend on her. It's all bullshit.

I don't spend on women I have sex with. I don't need to.
One way or the other , u must spend!

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
olaleks007:

Who is speaking

Can anybody hear him

People like you just irritate me. The ugly chick you quoted hasn't even replied you. Only a guy who gets rejected by women in real life would come on Nairaland of all places to chyke an ugly babe.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by 1239876543210S: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
zeelord:

One way or the other , u must spend!

Never have, and certainly not planning on doing it. The only expenses I make is if I'm meeting her at some place, then I fuel my car or pay for my own meal. She has to pay for herself. Point is that I am not spending ON HER.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by olaleks007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

People like you just irritate me. The ugly chick you quoted hasn't even replied you. Only a guy who gets rejected by women in real life would come on Nairaland of all places to chyke an ugly babe.

U r so dumb. because I quoted someone and said Howdy, Does that mean am in2 d person.

Wetin dey pain u now b say I quoted d lady Lol

Listen, Nothing concern me with nairaland babe.....if u dey eye dis chick, better tell her straight instead of accusing me for quoting her

I never finish ladies around me talkless of coming to nairaland to ask for more of an invincible lady
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
1239876543210S:

Never have, and certainly not planning on doing it. The only expenses I make is if I'm meeting her at some place, then I fuel my car or pay for my own meal. She has to pay for herself. Point is that I am not spending ON HER.
You know spending on a lady doesn't make you less of a man

Truth is i don't believe you
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by chiwex(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
a learner question
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by Born2conquer: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2017
1239876543210S:

So how many times have you bleeped a girl you just met without give her anything money related, and how long did it take?

Don't lets go into that

Ladies should be respected...they ain't dogs to put a number on
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? by debspauly(f): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided I just wasted my mb

(1) (Reply)

I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W / What About You, Do You Like Them Young Or Old? / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.