Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" (3606 Views)

My Boyfriend Told Me Morning Instead Of Morning Baby. What Do I Do? / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Lina012: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Good day everyone

My boyfriend and I started dating about 2 months ago. We've met a few times because we stay in different cities. He has been very nice to me and told me the last time we met that he wants us to settle down as soon as possible. After that, he started acting in a strange way, not picking my calls, responding to messages after 2 days, then I asked him if he was okay, he said he will "catch up". He is a medical doctor and I understand he can be very busy so I left him for a week and tried to reach him to check on him again. He responded with "Please stop communicating for now, I am not in a position to respond to messages now, I will reconnect with you later"

We didn't have any quarrel, everything looked okay before all these started. I'm really worried because even if he is so busy with work, he couldn't spare a few minutes to talk to me and explain the situation.

I'm confused right now because I think he probably lost interest as I don't know what to make out of the whole thing.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Sundaycomputer: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Just leave him for Now,

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Mikester: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Give him some time and stop giving him sex if you know what's good for you otherwise he'll get pissed

Don't be like...

SweetCunt97:
Does that even matter? Why do you people even act like it's only men who like sex? Wo ama fvck that guy to satisfaction and if he likes misbehave na him cup of tea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Ahmed0336(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Give him time.......

while at that get yourself a backup bf just in case.

he'll either come around or vanish.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
baba has chop ur kpekus finish,now he's forming overbusy, just free him for now...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Intoboy(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Lina012:
Good day everyone

My boyfriend and I started dating about 2 months ago. We've met a few times because we stay in different cities. He has been very nice to me and told me the last time we met that he wants us to settle down as soon as possible. After that, he started acting in a strange way, not picking my calls, responding to messages after 2 days, then I asked him if he was okay, he said he will "catch up". He is a medical doctor and I understand he can be very busy so I left him for a week and tried to reach him to check on him again. He responded with "Please stop communicating for now, I am not in a position to respond to messages now, I will reconnect with you later"

We didn't have any quarrel, everything looked okay before all these started. I'm really worried because even if he is so busy with work, he couldn't spare a few minutes to talk to me and explain the situation.

I'm confused right now because I think he probably lost interest as I don't know what to make out of the whole thing.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

I'm sure you've given him pussy the very first day you met him,if so... please enough space is needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Look for another man if you like your heart.

If someone truly loves you, no matter how busy he is, he'll try by all means to create time out of none to reach and keep in touch with you. He's prolly seen someone else and is now having double mind about your relationship.

I Know it's difficult but you have to move on . Life is too sweet to waste on someone who treats you like trash.

Val is round the corner, celebrate it in happiness o. Don't let one thing spoil your joy. They ain't worth it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by arsenal444(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Just let him be for now, then after Valentine you will see your real boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Pierocash(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2021
I don't know why people keep forcing themselves on others who don't need them,but ignore those that Cherish them.

My principle is this, take me as I am,and I will take you as you are

if you snub me I snub you,if you ignore me I ignore you.

Don't take me like a pinch of salt,and expect me to Carry you like a bag of rice. Value they say,is reciprocal.

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by SweetCunt97(f): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Intoboy:

I'm sure you've given him pussy the very first day you met him,if so... please enough space is needed
Does that even matter? Why do you people even act like it's only men who like sex? Wo ama fvck that guy to satisfaction and if he likes misbehave na him cup of tea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by KidDarkness(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Realest!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Godoverevery: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2021
This what happens when ladies choose guys because of there financial status.

You obviously dated him because he is a medical doctor...... just two month relationship and you are already stalking him while he should be the one
He just took is own share and obviously he knew you accepted him because of his occupation and many more foolish ladies will still fall for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by BigDick70inch(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Maybe yo pussy wasn't sweet or tight enough.....
But.....honestly there r times I love to be left alone for days..........my girl left cos she was like I had another girl already......
Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by paulolee(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
maybe he needed space, maybe he I screening another bea snd needed to disturbance....jist maybe
Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by mosdii(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by mosdii(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
Look for another man if you like your heart.

If someone truly loves you, no matter how busy he is, he'll try by all means to create time out of none to reach and keep in touch with you. He's prolly seen someone else and is now having double mind about your relationship.

I Know it's difficult but you have to move on . Life is too sweet to waste on someone who treats you like trash.

Val is round the corner, celebrate it in happiness o. Don't let one thing spoil your joy. They ain't worth it.

Where is it written that a man must pick a woman's call whenever the farm tool calls?

You see the reason why I always say Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:

Where is it written that a man must pick a woman's call whenever the farm tool calls?

You see the reason why I always say Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Keep quiet when adults are talking!

You think relationship is an on and off thing like you children practise these days? No sense of responsibility and commitment and you're here talking balderdash.

Don't mention me again with this your stale "girls are useless". Cliche. Ok?

Buzz off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by mosdii(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Keep quiet when adults are talking!

You think relationship is an on and off thing like you children practise these days? No sense of responsibility and commitment and you're here talking balderdash.

Don't mention me again with this your cliche of "girls are useless". Ok?

Buzz off!

Hey menopause, with all your experience in relationship matters, Simps ain't looking your way.
Don't worry Shiloh 2050 will be there for you...akuna akuna.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them (You included)

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by shege45: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Lina012:
Good day everyone

What do you guys think?

Thanks
has he eaten you already? if he has, then he has gotten what he needed. Move on
Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Lina012: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Thanks everyone for your insightful comments.

Just for clarity...

For those who said I've had sex with him, that is not true, we don't even sleep in the same room when he visits or I visit.

For those who said I'm in a relationship with him because of his financial status or because he's a medical doctor, that is also not true. With God's grace, I have done very for myself career-wise, I have a high paying job as well and we earn almost the same amount of money.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Nicepoker(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Indirectly he is telling you to go market your goods elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Kondomatic(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
All these people saying give him time, give him time sha.

Given him time for what really.?

I understand that some situations can affect the communication in a relationship but it doesn't stop it completely.

@Op I will personally sign out if I dey your shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Godoverevery:
This what happens when ladies choose guys because of there financial status.

You obviously dated him because he is a medical doctor...... just two month relationship and you are already stalking him while he should be the one
He just took is own share and obviously he knew you accepted him because of his occupation and many more foolish ladies will still fall for that.

You sound really angry, a lady left you for medical doctor right? Cos I don't know or see the significance of his profession/occupation, there are ladies out there who left made men regardless of who and what they are, same way some get married to them, so.........

And what do you mean by financial status? You expect a lady to go for someone below her preference because you said so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
All these people saying give him time, give him time sha.

Given him time for what really.?

I understand that some situations can affect the communication in a relationship but it doesn't stop it completely.

@Op I will personally sign out if I dey your shoes.

But you guys aren't always straight forward, what will it remove from the bf if he bluntly tell her he's no more interested? She is confused right now cos he can decide to waltz back into her life when she's moved on, and guys like that can have flimsy excuses like he had some personal challenges and needed to be alone for a while.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by kiddkash(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2021
he is just busy at work, working directly under madam

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Biglittlelois(f): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Lina012:

Just for clarity...

For those who said I've had sex with him, that is not true, we don't even sleep in the same room when he visits or I visit.

For those who said I'm in a relationship with him because of his financial status or because he's a medical doctor, that is also not true. With God's grace, I have done very for myself career-wise, I have a high paying job as well and we earn almost the same amount of money.

Don't mind the insecure guys here, they feel all women are opportunistic and can't be up to par,

My advice for you is to move on, his type are mentally and emotionally unstable, they feel because of who/what they are, they can get any girl they want, all he said is a good reason to forget the dude, sadly, he'd come back begging, they always come back.

Goodluck to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Hugomexis(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Lina012:

Just for clarity...

Why should you be visiting him and not have sex with him?

Don't you know he has blood running through the veins of his preeq?

He has discharged you because you are wasting his time
Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Bola146(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Don't just conclude, go to his office or house to know what is really happening. If he insisted he doesn't want to see you, my dear find another direction. A relationship is not a do or die affair. God knows better

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Angelacruz: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Move on dear....
Lina012:
Good day everyone

What do you guys think?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by johnkey: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
i have a girlfriend that i only call once a year, on her birthday, just to arrange how she will come and collect birthday gift(gbola), so op what are you talking about?
Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Michelle55: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Move on

Learn to accept the things you can't change, trust me you'll survive, if he says you should stop communicating with him please do, worry not and enjoy your life to the fullest.

Perhaps it's just me I blank out on people (no matter the amount of love I have in my heart for them) way easier than I thought especially if the person isn't forthcoming or receptive anymore, I think you should give that lifestyle a shot and you'll discover that you're better off without some people in your life.

When in a relationship, keep a neutral mind to avoid stories like this. You will do just fine.

Let him be, if he comes back he's yours and if he does then it's not meant to be.

Yours truly will definitely come!!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Lina012:
Good day everyone

What do you guys think?

Thanks
madam he don marry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? / Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.