Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1303039 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Tobexin(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
tushqueen:
Business minded Nairalander, we need an African store in Carlisle. Booming African community with only 1 small African store.

Hurry, come and cash out!
noted we look into this.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Magma012: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Will UK issue a tourist visa during this times?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Dfazz: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2021
I need Naira
rigvod:

If u need naira pls pm me.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Dfazz: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2021
I need Naira oooo, if anyone got pls slide into my DM
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
onecoder:

I now understand this statement.
Anyway, I'm not regretting leaving Nigeria.
But this online course ehn. God help us grin

Many universities can not believe their luck, they still managed to get foreign students to pay a lot to study online, you stay home burning bills, using your own resource, many will graduate without using the university facilities or even knowing how the university environment looks like.

Those who started last September will be graduating very soon and will probably spend half of PSW at home.

8 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by chrisj2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Grace321:
I don’t get

Let us say you use the free NHS test service to do a covid test as a 'fit for work' or study... If your employer is clued up and the type that is officious, he might reject it or ask you how you got the test... You will probably lie and say you had symptoms etc.

Having symptoms is something one might have to declare...

It just depends on why you want a covid test and whether you really need one!
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Temitopegold221: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Job vacancy
Live in carer job at Buckinghamshire, 20 weeks on 20 weeks off ,please its urgent, and you'll start instantly
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Temitopegold221:
Job vacancy
Live in carer job at Buckinghamshire, 20 weeks on 20 weeks off ,please its urgent, and you'll start instantly

Pay is??

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Grace321: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Now I get it. Thank you much

chrisj2:

Let us say you use the free NHS test service to do a covid test as a 'fit for work' or study... If your employer is clued up and the type that is officious, he might reject it or ask you how you got the test... You will probably lie and say you had symptoms etc.

Having symptoms is something one might have to declare...

It just depends on why you want a covid test and whether you really need one!
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Grace321: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
How much Naira do you need?

Dfazz:
I need Naira oooo, if anyone got pls slide into my DM
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Temitopegold221: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
550 a week, no interview, cuz its urgent
RalphJean:

Pay is??
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Temitopegold221:
550 a week, no interview, cuz its urgent

Chai..... See beta money ó......... grin

£550 * N650 = N357,500 per week........ wink
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Scientific calculator grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Only if it is being spent in Nigeria.
Lexusgs430:

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If £2,478 can result in only £83 left ..... then £550 might be similar grin

However for a carer job, not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Grace321: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who on here is in Chester. Please I need guidance. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Dfazz: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks someone else has rendered the service
Grace321:
How much Naira do you need?

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Does anybody need naira worth of 1,000k ....so I give you naira you give me pounds.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by ecstacy29: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mamatukwas:

Send a PM and I might be able to help. Pele.

@mamatukwas.... Your help is also needed here, I have sent you an email. cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
LagosismyHome:

We sabi say your belle don big, neck don wide and yansh don xplode........ grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dfazz:
Thanks someone else has rendered the service

This wan wey CBN don block moneyfex....... Nah trade by barter mata pass ........

Nobody must suffer..............

CBN no get sense at all........... Blocking legitimate routes, simply encourages black market transactions.......... grin

Naira dey die dey go, since inception of this dinosaur policy............... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:

We sabi say your belle don big, neck don wide and yansh don xplode........ grin

smiley cheesy grin even though I have no clue regarding what you typed . The joke flew right over my head
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DisGuy: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
LagosismyHome:

What can fa..... is this for a single brother? Bet whyyy shocked shocked
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
DisGuy:

What can fa..... is this for a single brother? Bet whyyy shocked shocked

Saw it going around on Instagram/ tiktok..... probably as a joke smiley

however some of the figures look about right if you live in London.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by kode12: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
justwise:

Many universities can not believe their luck, they still managed to get foreign students to pay a lot to study online, you stay home burning bills, using your own resource, many will graduate without using the university facilities or even knowing how the university environment looks like.

Those who started last September will be graduating very soon and will probably spend half of PSW at home.
Well they've always claimed the bulk of their fees goes into paying teaching and support staff who they claim they're still paying. Coupled with the extra costs they've had to incur providing tools for these staff to work from home such as better broadband, laptops, imagine tools etc.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Grace321:
Who on here is in Chester. Please I need guidance. Thanks

What do you need?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DisGuy: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Saw it going around on Instagram/ tiktok..... probably as a joke smiley

however some of the figures look about right if you live in London.

Absolutely, I had to do a double take on some of the numbers but I think the oga is just avoiding village people bills cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by preciouschiomy: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
LagosismyHome:
Does anybody need naira worth of 1,000k ....so I give you naira you give me pounds.

I need 10,000 naria. If you are interested. Please let me know
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Grace321: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have sent you an email. Please check.

Thanks

umarwy:

What do you need?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by saint2ace(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:

This wan wey CBN don block moneyfex....... Nah trade by barter mata pass ........

Nobody must suffer..............

CBN no get sense at all........... Block legitimate routes simply encourages black market transactions.......... grin

Naira dey die dey go, since inception of this dinosaur policy............... cheesy

But this was the plan all along, the black market has always been the easiest way to launder dirty money....
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2021
saint2ace:

But this was the plan all along, the black market has always been the easiest way to launder dirty money....

Are you accusing Emefiele, of underhand dealings ........ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.