Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (12834 Views)

Hell Is Waiting For Womens In Trousers... (Photo) / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Zodiac61(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
Amusing  wink wink wink wink wink wink
Why are Christians hung up about what people wear or their sexuality?
With all the evil in the world today, one would think that god has far more important and serious issues to worry about. There is poverty, hunger, injustice, ill health and so on to bother about. What do christians get hot under the collar about? Women wearing trousers.
Is this really about christianity or are you just projecting your misogyny unto your god?
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by dazzy4real(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dis laws re frm d old tastament n dats y we have d new testament to make some correction jesus came to save us not to make ladies wearin trousers to go to hell.Pls try n hve d undastandin of d holy spirit b4 preachin,our God its not a wicked God,if u leave by d book of deutromy den u ve a long way to go,bcoz am sure a whole lot of fettish things its there!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ayettymama(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
lolz t

im guessin thier fathers are the ones that said only prostitutes relax thier hair

and 'spaggeti tops is a sin'
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ladyju(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
people pls there trousers that are meant for men and that that are meant for women. A girl is commiting sin when
she wear the trouser that are meant for men.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Kgdavid(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
don't bother uourselves jare. the bible is there for all to read and understand. all these illiterate christians are an embarrassment to themselves. is it so hard to read a simple verse an interprete it properly? shame! i say again you are nothing but pharisee's
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ayettymama(f): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^ i actually remember when one man was preaching that a TV is the devils box!!!!

the man is a very popular man of God

he also features now on TV

he decieved soo many people for a very long time!!!!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ijcu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
Those who talk about what the bible says should read Deut: 5 again, I mean the whole chapter
Q,should u take 1 verse and leave the others because it suits u that way
In every matter ask your self; what would Jesus do
I think He would say "he who is innocent, cast the first stone !"
Be careful for God knows those who are His! And on that day u who think u are righteous be told "depart from me u worker of iniquity!"(our righteousness is like a filthy rag before BABA)

Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by mrkoma2012: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
Wearing trousers wont lead to heaven or hell it all the sins committed.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by eros(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Bullocks!!! How dumb can some people be? Wear all the decent clothes a woman can think of in the world, yet you wouldn't make heaven.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. His ways are not our ways, and His thought not our thought. He knows His own and His own know Him.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by biina: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yes o!

All women in trousers will got to hell!
All south-south men in wrapper will go to hell!
All scottish men in skirts will go to hell!!
All african women in agbada will go to hell!!!
All arab and south asian men wearing gele will go to hell!!
All women wearing shirts will go to hell!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Arysexy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
, and what happens to some men of God that do Jerry curl? wear dreadlocks? straight visa to hell? cool cool cool
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Dyt(f): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nawao,problem dey o,God sabi me sha
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by InesQor(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ i actually remember when one man was preaching that a TV is the devils box!!!!

LOL Onijogbon ni arabirin yii grin cheesy shocked cool grin
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ayettymama(f): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol

kini

jen soro jooo

this same man will say that the drums and dancing is demonic
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by bodejohn(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
This is one of the intresting topics that has generated much controversies in Christiandom.
While I will not blame the preacher for his zeal I will also not condem the people who are against it.
I will also not go into quoting of bible verses not because they are not relevant but because the word
of God is so twisted these days to suite our selfish selves.

A point in time held a very strong opinion on women wearing trousers even the extent that
I vowed not to propose love to any lady that I have seen in trousers.
But my orientation changed when i had the oppurtunity to visit a north african country in the tick of their winter.

While it was difficult for me a male to keep warm even in my jeans trousers and  I was begining to see why a lady could wear trousers I was suprised to notice that a female colleague on the same trip kept her skirt sense all though the 3 months period.
So I will say that it is a matter of choice than weather or profession as many would gladly want to point out.

My own opinion based on my experience is that onece there is a debate on an issue, there will certainly be
reasons why it is good and why it is bad. For me, a christian, I will not encourage a dress or clothing that is
suggestive or provocative. I have seen very nice female trousers and i have also seen very bad trousers
unfortunately not in Europe or North America where it was invented but in here Nigeria where we copy blindly.

Bottom line - What is the aim of a woman or lady wearing trousers? I will rather judge the motive rather than the helpless trousers!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Kgdavid(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

lol imagine that!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Veritas09: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2010
I see a lack of education as the main problem here.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by erico2k2(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2010
Now i have one question for all yah who think they know the bible %100,now could anyone tell me where in the Bible trousers where mentioned?or anywhere/verse which the bible referred trouser to be either Masculine or feminine.
I'm waiting or shall I rest my case.?? grin grin
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by sulad82i(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2010
Naija pastors don come again ooooooooo
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Mar 23, 2010
Pants was never in the bible as to what a man has to wear . . . .in those days, men were wearing even gowns. . .
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by erico2k2(m): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Pants was never in the bible as to what a man has to wear . . . .in those days, men were wearing even gowns. . .
Guy i tire oh, Im waiting for them to come quote that verse for me.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by MsTom(f): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2010
biina:

Yes o!

All women in trousers will got to hell!
All south-south men in wrapper will go to hell!
All scottish men in skirts will go to hell!!
All african women in agbada will go to hell!!!
All arab and south asian men wearing gele will go to hell!!
All women wearing shirts will go to hell!

grin grin grin grin grin

good one. grin grin grin Almost like you read my mind
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ayettymama(f): 2:57am On Mar 23, 2010
we are all going to hell!!

get ur air conditioners ready!!!!

*packing tan lotions*

1 Like

Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by biina: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

we are all going to hell!!

get your air conditioners ready!!!!

*packing tan lotions*
naija woman - u neva tan reach? grin grin grin
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by UcheUwadi(m): 3:34am On Mar 23, 2010
I never read that in my Bible. These preachers need to preach the word of God and stop with this inflammatory rhetoric and just preach the word of God!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by EzeCanada: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2010
Trousers are an item of clothing worn on the lower part of the body from the waist to the ankles, covering both legs separately (rather than with cloth stretching across both as in skirts and dresses). The word trousers is used near universally in the UK, but other English-speaking countries such as Australia, Canada, South Africa and the United States often refer to such items of clothing as pants. Additional synonyms include slacks, strides, kegs or kex, breeches (sometimes pronounced /ˈbrɪtʃɨz/) or breeks.

Historically, as for the West, trousers have been the standard lower-body clothing item for males since the 16th century[citation needed]; by the late 20th century, they had become prevalent for females as well. Trousers are worn at the hips or waist, and may be held up by their own fastenings, a belt, or suspenders (braces). Leggings are form-fitting trousers of a clingy material, often knitted cotton and lycra.

, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trousers
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Tinksh(f): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2010
It says it in the OLD testament but we are no longer under that covenant since Jesus came we have a new covenant. We are supposed to dress modestly but nothing about pants wearing women go to hell! Soooooo funny!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Caporegime(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2010
NLanders enough of this pointless debate, we cant think like GOD, he will judge and his ways are not our's when Muslims see us quarrel among our self, they shake their heads, and besides proverbs has told us not to engage in any religious arguements that will lead us to sin, especially Blasphemy,
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by Zodiac61(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2010
Tink_sh:

It says it in the OLD testament but we are no longer under that covenant since Jesus came we have a new covenant. We are supposed to dress modestly but nothing about pants wearing women go to hell! Soooooo funny!!!!  grin grin grin
Where in the NT does it say that you are no longer under that covenant? Even Jesus stated that it did not come to refute the law. I like this idea of making things up as we go along to explain the unexplainable.
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by MAYOWAAK: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2010
IS IT SAFE TO ASSERT THAT ALL WOMEN IN NIGERIA WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS(NYSC) ARE HELL BOUND?
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by cibilola(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2010
I really cannot believe that this topic is still being discussed and that people are still of the view that wearing trousers is a one-way ticket to hell!

It is true that in the old testament, the Bible says that women should not dress like men and vice versa. Ladies and Gentleman, i pray we open our spiritual eyes and read the message that is being passed across in that verse in Deut. The problem the Bible is obviously trying to avoid is a situation whereby we cannot tell the difference between a male and a female. But then we run into an even bigger problem, how about women in the army, navy or airforce, how about women that carry out jobs where they have to climb up and down ladders, do we now tell them to swap their trousers for skirts or better still wrappers? Have you thought about women living in Russia where temperature could dip to -10 degrees or even less, how on earth do you expect them to survive in such a climate wearing a skirt.

I have seen women that wear skirts in our country and they are far worse than ladies wearing trousers. Their skirts are so tight or the slit is so long you can almost see her bottom. At the same time, i'm not saying a woman should wear provocative trousers, no. Wear nice trousers with nice tops, look feminine but don't try to make others sin by looking at you.
So please people stop this debate about trouser wearing or skirt wearing, let's concentrate on more important matters. I personally will be very surprise if God send anyone down to hell because they have put on trousers. Surely the God I serve is not that nasty!!
Re: Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell by ud4u: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2010
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction. Use your teeth and count your tongue. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens If You Commit Suicide / Actual Date Of Ileya Festival / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.