Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (79635 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
You may post the article. I am waiting.

And I want to know the Church that you claim is built on perfect foundation
do u also intend to deny the fact that on two occasions your society has predicted that the world will end and it didn't? grin grin are u ready to see proofs of dat also? Didn't ur teachers mention it to u? Oh poor souls, dey were deceived embarassed
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
This seems to be taking you the entire day to get your evidence. You used to be quicker than this. How about calling the anti-JW helpline?
Let me go for commercials. I will be back.
You must show me the Jehovah's witness article that totally condemns organ transplant and which compels the JW not to do organ transplant.
You will also show me evidence of the millions of JW that died from refusing organ transplant.
And show me evidence of JW disciplined for accepting organs transplant
did dat already. U shot ursef in d foot cos d details are quite revealing. cheesy grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
This evidence seems difficult to find. Are you going to find it after the Jury has sentenced the suspect?

Anyway, if you cannot find it, do not run away. We can still talk about other issues.

I know that it wasn't your fault and I blame those bloggers who use you to get traffic to their websites by blaspheming and maligning the Jehovah's Witnesses. They know that stories about the JW fetch traffic because revilers are always on the lookout for any clues to smear us and make us evil to the world.

It is an eye-opener for you though to focus on facts found in the Bible and not blogs. I have been telling you that they did not pump you up with enough armoury. You are probably someone with effervescence to work for God. I hope that you channel your thoughts the right way to avoid this sort of public disgrace next time. Even the other guy who is supporting you seems to have deserted you when you need him most. I see him online on this topic this very minute. He is just peeking to see if you came up with anything instead of assisting you in sourcing for bullets to smear the JW.

I have been reading his suppositions and malicious lies against us, but I chose not to respond to him because he is not here for conversation but to revile.

We can move to other topics but if you found something tangible, I will be willing to stay on this topic.

In progression, I will divert to another topic myself. I had asked for the name of the Church that you said is founded on a perfect foundation. Can you tell me, please?

You told me that you are a Pentecostal and I know that is not a Church. It is a movement which has a plethora of sub-doctrines (opposing doctrines to be precise). So, which of the faiths or division do you represent? Saying that you are a Pentecostal does not provide a clear narrative to your faith.

This is one of the toughest questions for JW opposers. It is a very simple question but they find it difficult to answer it because they are scared of a reprisal owing to what they have said against the JW. It proves that they are fully aware that they are also culpable of what they accuse the JW so they rather stay on a neutral platform. I discovered that my neighbour, an anti-JW blogger is actually an Orthodox faithful. Unfortunately, she still zigzags about it. You said that you are proud of your Church, then, why do you find it difficult to name it? Pentecostalism is not a Church it is a movement that has many divisions and conflicting beliefs under it. Your belief as a Pentecostal is different from the belief of another Pentecostal from another division.

I am a JW home and abroad, privately and publicly. My Family came from Voodoo(African traditional religion) and Catholic. I have been to many Churches so, I know stuff. I cannot say much on account of the good news that I profess but I do know stuff.
u keep asking me for my church, well i attend salvation101 ministry.. I am the church of christ..
Now tell me, are u a Christian or a Withness? Wch will u prefer to be called
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thank you! I appreciate this. Now, as an educated person, tell me where this article made it a 'doctrine' for Jehovah's Witnesses to refuse organ transfer. Tell me if you understand the introduction and the conclusion of this article? Tell me the disciplinary actions listed for Jehovah's Witnesses who had organ transfer. Tell me one Jehovah's Witness who was disfellowshipped for giving or receiving organs.

It is easy to pick out an excerpt and run away with it. I am glad that you found this. At your level of comprehension, I am 100% convinced that you can tell when a matter is left for a person to decide. The article advises us to consider Jehovah's standpoint before making our PERSONAL decisions on this very issue of organ transplant. How did you garner that Jehovah's Witnesses as an organisation prohibited members from this treatment when it is left for members to decide their choice of treatment?

Granted, this opinion of cannibalism was taken from the article "Medical cannibalism" appearing in the Encyclopœdia of Religion and Ethics, edited by James Hastings (Volume 3, page 199),and the response included this comparison in an attempt to be balanced and informative. But Jehovah's Witnesses as an organisation has never banned or restricted any member from receiving or giving this form of treatment.

So, why would you make a conclusion and label it our doctrine and even claimed that lives were lost as a result of doctrinal restriction? That claim is libellous and seedy. Read it again and update yourself properly.

And welcome back.

salvation101:

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/organ_transplants.html

Watchtower 1967 November 15 pp.702-4 Questions from Readers

Questions from Readers

• Is there any Scriptural objection to donating one's body for use in medical research or to accepting organs for transplant from such a source?—W. L., U.S.A.

A number of issues are involved in this matter, including the propriety of organ transplants and autopsies. Quite often human emotion is the only factor considered when individuals decide these matters. It would be good, though, for Christians to consider the Scriptural principles that apply, and then make decisions in harmony with these principles so as to be pleasing to Jehovah.—Acts 24:16.

First, it would be well to have in mind that organ transplant operations, such as are now being performed in an attempt to repair the body or extend a life-span, were not the custom thousands of years ago, so we cannot expect to find legislation in the Bible on transplanting human organs. Yet, this does not mean that we have no indication of God's view of such matters.

When Jehovah for the first time allowed humans to eat animal flesh, he explained matters this way to Noah: "A fear of you and a terror of you will continue upon every living creature of the earth and upon every flying creature of the heavens, upon everything that goes moving on the ground, and upon all the fishes of the sea. Into your hand they are now given. Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to you. Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat." (Gen. 9:2-4) That allowance was made to Noah, from whom every person now alive descended. Hence, it applies to all of us.

Humans were allowed by God to eat animal flesh and to sustain their human lives by taking the lives of animals, though they were not permitted to eat blood. Did this include eating human flesh, sustaining one's life by means of the body or part of the body of another human, alive or dead? No! That would be cannibalism, a practice abhorrent to all civilized people. Jehovah clearly made a distinction between the lives of animals and the lives of humans, mankind being created in God's image, with his qualities. (Gen. 1:27) This distinction is evident in His next words. God proceeded to show that man's life is sacred and is not to be taken at will, as may be done with the animals to be used for food. To show disrespect for the sanctity of human life would make one liable to have his own life taken.—Gen. 9:5, 6.

When there is a diseased or defective organ, the usual way health is restored is by taking in nutrients. The body uses the food eaten to repair or heal the organ, gradually replacing the cells. When men of science conclude that this normal process will no longer work and they suggest removing the organ and replacing it directly with an organ from another human, this is simply a shortcut. Those who submit to such operations are thus living off the flesh of another human. That is cannibalistic. However, in allowing man to eat animal flesh Jehovah God did not grant permission for humans to try to perpetuate their lives by cannibalistically taking into their bodies human flesh, whether chewed or in the form of whole organs or body parts taken from others....

Modern science has developed many different types of operations that involve human body parts, some common and usually successful and others experimental and often unsuccessful. It is not our place to decide whether such operations are advisable or warranted from a scientific or medical standpoint. It would be well, though, for Christians faced With a decision in this regard to consider the indication as to God's viewpoint presented in the Scriptures.—Eph. 5:10. ...

It should be evident from this discussion that Christians who have been enlightened by God's Word do not need to make these decisions simply on the basis of personal whim or emotion. They can consider the divine principles recorded in the Scriptures and use these in making personal decisions as they look to God for direction, trusting him and putting their confidence in the future that he has in store for those who love him.—Prov. 3:5, 6; Ps. 119:105.

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am a Jehovah's witness and we are Christians.

You gave me the name of your ministry. A church is not a ministry FYI. What really is your Church?
salvation101:
u keep asking me for my church, well i attend salvation101 ministry.. I am the church of christ..
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
Thank you! I appreciate this. Now, as an educated person, tell me where this article made it a 'doctrine' for Jehovah's Witnesses to refuse organ transfer. Tell me if you understand the introduction and the conclusion of this article? Tell me the disciplinary actions listed for Jehovah's Witnesses who had organ transfer. Tell me one Jehovah's Witness who was disfellowshipped for giving or receiving organs.

It is easy to pick out an excerpt and run away with it. I am glad that you found this. At your level of comprehension, I am 100% convinced that you can tell when a matter is left for a person to decide. The article advises us to consider Jehovah's standpoint before making our PERSONAL decisions on this very issue of organ transplant. How did you garner that Jehovah's Witnesses as an organisation prohibited members from this treatment when it is left for members to decide their choice of treatment?

Granted, this opinion of cannibalism was taken from the article "Medical cannibalism" appearing in the Encyclopœdia of Religion and Ethics, edited by James Hastings (Volume 3, page 199),and the response included this comparison in an attempt to be balanced and informative. But Jehovah's Witnesses as an organisation has never banned or restricted any member from receiving or giving this form of treatment.

So, why would you make a conclusion and label it our doctrine and even claimed that lives were lost as a result of doctrinal restriction? That claim is libellous and seedy. Read it again and update yourself properly.

And welcome back.

after u had denied dat d excerpt was a product of blogger? So u now attest to it dat it existed? Den u are being very economical with the truth..
U said it was left for d person to decide? Why isn't blood transfusion left for the person to decide? Why wasn't the belief in trinity left for the person to decide. Or why wasn't the belief in the cross left for the person to decide. Like i said sir you are being economical with the truth.. U knoe dis things but blatantly deny dem
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2017

You gave me the name of your ministry. A church is not a ministry FYI. What really is your Church?
salvation101:
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
WOULD YOU BE MAN ENOUGH TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO THE JEHOVAH's WITNESSES FOR YOUR IRREVERENT AND BLASPHEMOUS COMMENTS?

Deuces or aces?
Apologize for what? Is it for using phrases in verses out of context? Or is it for creating doctrines that are not biblical and punishment of non adherents? Or is it for shunning people who know longer believe? Or is it for tagging people who question the non biblical doctrine doctrines of those 7 old men in new York apostates? Think again. Have you apologized to Christians and non jws for calling them wicked, worldly and unrighteous? Wake up from your slumber.

Deuteronomy 12:23

New Living Translation
But never consume the blood, for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the lifeblood with the meat.

22 Anyone, whether ceremonially clean or unclean, may eat that meat, just as you do now with gazelle and deer. 23 But never consume the blood, for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the lifeblood with the meat.

What stops you from saying God directed you not to consume the blood of animals meant for eating? Verse 22 explicitly states who the blood belongs to

When I said you use phrases out of the context in which they are used. Like I said eat and consume are synonymous.
Why not use abstain from eating the blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice
You just said God made a law that you should abstain from consuming blood. You should use phrases in context always say the motive for that phrase.

International Standard Version
Only be sure to refrain from eating blood, because blood is the source of life and you must not consume blood with the meat.

Deuteronomy 12:16

New Living Translation
But you must not consume the blood. You must pour it out on the ground like water.

Only, you must not consume the blood; instead, pour it out on the ground as you would water.

At least they put the blood after consume. So you should know the blood is gotten from animals meant for food. Instead of writing abstaining from consuming blood write eat instead. I can see you jws are scared of putting down abstaining from eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice.

Acts 15:20

New Living Translation
Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, from sexual immorality, from eating the meat of strangled animals, and from consuming blood.
Consuming here means eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice
Are you afraid of using eat blood of animals in that phrase?

You said abstain from consuming blood just want to make your non biblical doctrine of refusing blood transfusion acceptable.
Bible interpretation varies. When using consume always add the blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice after it.

Deuces or aces?

Your blood transfusion ban is still not biblical
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:

Where in the Bible states that association with a particular christian denomination guarantees your salvation? Nowhere is it found. Therefore the name of his church is not necessary

I know its only in your magazine that states that only belonging to watchtower organization (a particular) guarantees your survival for salvation.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
salvation101:
after u had denied dat d excerpt was a product of blogger? So u now attest to it dat it existed? Den u are being very economical with the truth..
U said it was left for d person to decide? Why isn't blood transfusion left for the person to decide? Why wasn't the belief in trinity left for the person to decide. Or why wasn't the belief in the cross left for the person to decide. Like i said sir you are being economical with the truth.. U knoe dis things but blatantly deny dem

Forget the excerpt Jor. It is written in your magazine. Your organization made a ban on organ transplant and vaccination. All I can see is Humiliation setting in for you. What you denied ever happening has been found to be true which makes you a liar. It doesn't matter where he got the statement from. Jehovah's witness once banned organ transplant, vaccination and blood fractions. Now they are allowed period

Your doctrine is always changing. Don't worry when the governing body in future decides to start allowing blood transfusion your great grand children will lie to people that the blood transfusion ban never happened. In fact no Jw has ever refused blood transfusion. by then you would already be dead and would have died in error.
You just want to justify murder and emotional blackmail using the bible as your reference point. Its all cult behavior wanting to back up their human cruelty.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
salvation101:
after u had denied dat d excerpt was a product of blogger?
Oh, yeah! It was an excerpt posted by a blogger. An excerpt is a piece take from a comprehensive article or essay. You called that excerpt a doctrine so we will refuse it because it does not rhyme with the body from which it was stolen from. When you take someone's material, you must use accordingly or inform the owner before manipulating it. You cannot take someone's material and create whatever story with it and expect the person to claim ownership of your manipulations. When you copy from our article I can defend it but I will not give any credence to stolen materials that are used for insidious purposes.
salvation101:
So u now attest to it dat it existed?
Attest to your lies? I knew where you were heading even before you made that move. I have read the article and I have full links to the files. You cannot get any better than that. I am glad that you made it public for the everyone to see the truth. You lied maliciously with an intent to libel. You claimed that it was doctrinal when we were only neutral. No JW opposed organ transplant but the matter was left for members to make their personal decision after prayer and personal examination. If you have At least you can take that piece of truth with you when you go to bed tonight.
salvation101:

Den u are being very economical with the truth..
You always see what your eyes want to see. Even if I drop the truth like eyedrop inside your macula, you would not see it because your eye is shrouded by spite and grudge.
salvation101:

U said it was left for d person to decide? Why isn't blood transfusion left for the person to decide?
Well, the Bible is very specific on blood. ABSTAIN from blood! It says that blood is the life of a creature. If the government prohibits sniffing cocaine, would you be safeto consume it intravenously?
salvation101:
Why wasn't the belief in trinity left for the person to decide. Or why wasn't the belief in the cross left for the person to decide.
Hellenistic beliefs (cross and trinity) existed in the time of Jesus. Like I said, the Hellenistic pagan (numero uno) Constantine incorporated them into Christianity. Jesus said that the evil one will plant weed among his fine seeds and they will all grow but the end justifies the wicked. The Bible has a very sharp standing on cross and on trinity. They have no place in the holy scriptures. They are heretic doctrines that every true Christian must do away with.
salvation101:

Like i said sir you are being economical with the truth.. U knoe dis things but blatantly deny dem
I know much more about Pentecostalism. I will play the fool for you to expend your missiles. It doesn't get any better than the anti-JW red meat rhetorics. I meet every now and then.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Are you forcing it on us? I see how you now feel gas up. You cowardly waited for Salvation to hustle up meat from the jungle for you. She is more reasonable than you. And She is only a female. She has more conversational aura and intelligence. I stopped responding to you a long time and you know because you are not constructive at all.
I do not agree with her on many points but the conversation has a route and a common ground. It is called interchange of beliefs and ideas. I see nothing to exchange with you other than embryonic attacks.
Hairyrapunzel:

Forget the excerpt Jor. It is written in your magazine. Your organization made a ban on organ transplant and vaccination. All I can see is Humiliation setting in for you. What you denied ever happening has been found to be true which makes you a liar. It doesn't matter where he got the statement from. Jehovah's witness once banned organ transplant, vaccination and blood fractions. Now they are allowed period

Your doctrine is always changing. Don't worry when the governing body in future decides to start allowing blood transfusion your great grand children will lie to people that the blood transfusion ban never happened. In fact no Jw has ever refused blood transfusion. by then you would already be dead and would have died in error.
You just want to justify murder and emotional blackmail using the bible as your reference point. Its all cult behavior wanting to back up their human cruelty.

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am only going to talk about one thing because your conversation does not interest me at all.

You said that JW made up "consuming". You swore that no other religion or religious materials have has that word except the JW. I have shown you other Bible translations that prove you wrong.

I DEMAND a public apology for that blasphemy. Admit that you were wrong and withdraw that statement. Be a man and do that. We all get it wrong sometimes.

Apologise first, then you can have that moral standing to tell me anything.

Hairyrapunzel:

Apologize for what? Is it for using phrases in verses out of context? Or is it for creating doctrines that are not biblical and punishment of non adherents? Or is it for shunning people who know longer believe? Or is it for tagging people who question the non biblical doctrine doctrines of those 7 old men in new York apostates? Think again. Have you apologized to Christians and non jws for calling them wicked, worldly and unrighteous? Wake up from your slumber.

22 Anyone, whether ceremonially clean or unclean, may eat that meat, just as you do now with gazelle and deer. 23 But never consume the blood, for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the lifeblood with the meat.

What stops you from saying God directed you not to consume the blood of animals meant for eating? Verse 22 explicitly states who the blood belongs to

When I said you use phrases out of the context in which they are used. Like I said eat and consume are synonymous.
Why not use abstain from eating the blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice
You just said God made a law that you should abstain from consuming blood. You should use phrases in context always say the motive for that phrase.

At least they put the blood after consume. So you should know the blood is gotten from animals meant for food. Instead of writing abstaining from consuming blood write eat instead. I can see you jws are scared of putting down abstaining from eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice.

Consuming here means eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice
Are you afraid of using eat blood of animals in that phrase?

You said abstain from consuming blood just want to make your non biblical doctrine of refusing blood transfusion acceptable.
Bible interpretation varies. When using consume always add the blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice after it.

Your blood transfusion ban is still not biblical
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
Oh, yeah! It was an excerpt posted by a blogger. An excerpt is a piece take from a comprehensive article or essay. You called that excerpt a doctrine so we will refuse it because it does not rhyme with the body from which it was stolen from. When you take someone's material, you must use accordingly or inform the owner before manipulating it. You cannot take someone's material and create whatever story with it and expect the person to claim ownership of your manipulations. When you copy from our article I can defend it but I will not give any credence to stolen materials that are used for insidious purposes.
Attest to your lies? I knew where you were heading even before you made that move. I have read the article and I have full links to the files. You cannot get any better than that. I am glad that you made it public for the everyone to see the truth. You lied maliciously with an intent to libel. You claimed that it was doctrinal when we were only neutral. No JW opposed organ transplant but the matter was left for members to make their personal decision after prayer and personal examination. If you have At least you can take that piece of truth with you when you go to bed tonight.
You always see what your eyes want to see. Even if I drop the truth like eyedrop inside your macula, you would not see it because your eye is shrouded by spite and grudge. Well, the Bible is very specific on blood. ABSTAIN from blood! It says that blood is the life of a creature. If the government prohibits sniffing cocaine, would you be safeto consume it intravenously? Hellenistic beliefs (cross and trinity) existed in the time of Jesus. Like I said, the Hellenistic pagan (numero uno) Constantine incorporated them into Christianity. Jesus said that the evil one will plant weed among his fine seeds and they will all grow but the end justifies the wicked. The Bible has a very sharp standing on cross and on trinity. They have no place in the holy scriptures. They are heretic doctrines that every true Christian must do away with. I know much more about Pentecostalism. I will play the fool for you to expend your missiles. It doesn't get any better than the anti-JW red meat rhetorics. I meet every now and then.
now who is lying? Same way u r defending d doctrine against blood transfusion is how ur brother was defending the evil doctrine against organ transplant quoting wat he calls scripture
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:

And welcome back.

If you like o ask for one Jw who was disfellowshipped for organ transplant and vaccination. The bottom line is your organization banned organ transplant and vaccination for 27 and 13 years and its no longer banned. Do you know how many jws died from vaccine preventable disease?

Be defending people that will change what you believe now as true to wrong teaching in the future.
All for imaginary Paradise earth not ever mentioned in the bible.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
I am only going to talk about one thing because your conversation does not interest me at all.

You said that JW made up "consuming". You swore that no other religion or religious materials have has that word except the JW. I have shown you other Bible translations that prove you wrong.

I DEMAND a public apology for that blasphemy. Admit that you were wrong and withdraw that statement. Be a man and do that. We all get it wrong sometimes.

Apologise first, then you can have that moral standing to tell me anything.

If you like o say what ever you like. Bible says do not eat the blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice. Watchtower says blood transfusion is consuming blood . your watchtower made up the doctrine. What blasphemy? Saying blood transfusion ban is an assumption made by watchtower? You must be psychological imbalanced.

Why is it difficult for you to say bible says you should not consume the blood of animals you kill for food and sacrifice?
Apology ke apology ni. Watchtower is deceitful and useless always making non biblical doctrines.
Abi you are the person supposed to apologize lying about scriptures.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
salvation101:

New light says blood transfusion is a conscience matter. Yet if you accept it without remorse you will be disfellowshipped or if you accept it with remorse you will be looked down on and shunned.
Some Blood components ( fractions) are acceptable. But I don't know the biblical backing watchtower has for accepting some blood fractions while they reject the others.
Please ask him how his Jehovah communicates the blood fractions that are acceptable to the 7 old men in new York aka gb
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

New light says blood transfusion is a conscience matter. Yet if you accept it without remorse you will be disfellowshipped or if you accept it with remorse you will be looked down on and shunned.
Some Blood components ( fractions) are acceptable. But I don't know the biblical backing watchtower has for accepting some blood fractions while they reject the others.
Please ask him how his Jehovah communicates the blood fractions that are acceptable to the 7 old men in new York aka gb
hehehehehehe. U seem to know so much about dem...

Nd dats true . How can u accept fraction of something ur a jehova warns u against? Isn't it still the same as consuming fractions of sin? Sin is sin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
You are the one lying because you are on a smear campaign. The JW has always been open to the world. You should spend more time addressing issues regarding your religion. The Bible asked us to abstain from blood and we are doing that. Should we leave God's law and follow yours. You said that we should leave our God and move to a church founded on the perfect foundation. I am yet to see the church. You gave me a ministry and not a church. what really is your church?
salvation101:
now who is lying? Same way u r defending d doctrine against blood transfusion is how ur brother was defending the evil doctrine against organ transplant quoting wat he calls scripture
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
removetheturban:
You are the one lying because you are on a smear campaign. The JW has always been open to the world. You should spend more time addressing issues regarding your religion. The Bible asked us to abstain from blood and we are doing that. Should we leave God's law and follow yours. You said that we should leave our God and move to a church founded on the perfect foundation. I am yet to see the church. You gave me a ministry and not a church. what really is your church?
define "abstain"....
Den tell me if allowing blood fraction is same thing as abstaining
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
WOULD YOU BE MAN ENOUGH TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO THE JEHOVAH's WITNESSES FOR YOUR IRREVERENT AND BLASPHEMOUS COMMENTS?

New Living Translation
But never consume the blood, for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the lifeblood with the meat.

Only be sure to refrain from eating blood, because blood is the source of life and you must not consume blood with the meat.

New Living Translation
But you must not consume the blood. You must pour it out on the ground like water.

Only, you must not consume the blood; instead, pour it out on the ground as you would water.

New Living Translation
Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, from sexual immorality, from eating the meat of strangled animals, and from consuming blood.

Deuces or aces?
Hairyrapunzel:

It is called context. Bible says do not eat blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice. Or is it that you people forget that part?
Its only Watchtower magazine that abstain from consuming blood is seen. Eat and consume are synonymous. But consume also means other things. Blood can be eaten as food and used during transfusions they both mean entirely different thing. Why assume that bible says abstain from consuming blood when the bible is specific saying do not eat blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice?

Why do you people leave out the part of not eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice.
I know blood components are allowed. Then if you say your Jehovah asked you to abstain from consuming blood, then explain why using blood components and eating blood sausages are allowed. What is the biblical verse that supports your doctrines.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 23, 2017
I am surprised that someone who believes in miracles still opts for blood. Do you want a miracle or do you want blood? You claim that a simple headache requires a miracle and yet you demand an advanced level of medicine to survive? Which do you truly need? I wonder why you are canvassing for blood consumption when your faith is guilty of refusing medicine.
At your level of education, I believe that you were duly taught the meaning of fraction. Also, in your primary arithmetic, you did solve questions on fractions.

The reason some JW accept fractions is because they can morally and logically be viewed as no longer "blood." That this view is logical and scientific has been supported by several secular courts and medical experts who have legally defined "blood" as the four primary components and NOT any product below those. Blood fractions are consumed in meat and in egg correspondingly. Since Jehovah did not disallow the consumption of these, it is logical to accept our standing on this issue.

Most Witnesses accept blood fractions are because they are the product of destroying blood. In the case of most fractions, the blood is essentially destroyed and will never be blood again. Therefore the Bible's mandate is carried out. Fractions are not blood when they are a product of destroying blood.

For example, baking soda is found in Cocaine. If the government advises to abstain from cocaine, do you abstain from the components of cocaine? Hydrogen is found in heroin, but can you be accused of possession of Heroin when it is also found in potable water? Generally, a component does not make up the whole.
Scientifically there are fractions of blood found in saliva. So, when you kiss your mate there is a chance of exchanging fractions of blood yet science still believes that the risk of contracting HIV/AID which is a bloodborne virus is low except one of the partners has a cut.

Another fact we can consider is that Jehovah allows blood from a mother to be processed, broken down and fractional proteins transferred to the fetus. God's creation is an extension of His word and so this fact can properly be used in defining His view on the matter. Since Jehovah has allowed such fractions to transfer from the bloodstream of the mother to the fetus it is a logical conclusion that they are not included in the prohibition of blood.

This medical option is left to personal decisions. We have no doctrinal preference or rejection for it and as well as organ transfer. JW are open to medicine yet we apply caution to keep Jehovah’s law regarding certain medical options. We do not reject medicine but with detailed medical analysis from experts and the law, we make the right choice not to stray from the principles recorded in the Bible.

1) I am still waiting for you to mention the name of your Church.

2) I am still waiting for you to tell me the name of the church that you claim is founded on the perfect foundation.
salvation101:
define "abstain"....
Den tell me if allowing blood fraction is same thing as abstaining
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 23, 2017
I have responded to her and stop making her your puppet. One thing that I am still expecting from you is that APOLOGY for blasphemy. If you have any moral compass at all, you should apologize publicly before you can stand on any moral ground to say anything against me or any other religion.
Hairyrapunzel:

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2017
removetheturban:
I am surprised that someone who believes in miracles still opts for blood. Do you want a miracle or do you want blood? You claim that a simple headache requires a miracle and yet you demand an advanced level of medicine to survive? Which do you truly need? I wonder why you are canvassing for blood consumption when your faith is guilty of refusing medicine.
At your level of education, I believe that you were duly taught the meaning of fraction. Also, in your primary arithmetic, you did solve questions on fractions.

The reason some JW accept fractions is because they can morally and logically be viewed as no longer "blood." That this view is logical and scientific has been supported by several secular courts and medical experts who have legally defined "blood" as the four primary components and NOT any product below those. Blood fractions are consumed in meat and in egg correspondingly. Since Jehovah did not disallow the consumption of these, it is logical to accept our standing on this issue.

Most Witnesses accept blood fractions are because they are the product of destroying blood. In the case of most fractions, the blood is essentially destroyed and will never be blood again. Therefore the Bible's mandate is carried out. Fractions are not blood when they are a product of destroying blood.

For example, baking soda is found in Cocaine. If the government advises to abstain from cocaine, do you abstain from the components of cocaine? Hydrogen is found in heroin, but can you be accused of possession of Heroin when it is also found in potable water? Generally, a component does not make up the whole.
Scientifically there are fractions of blood found in saliva. So, when you kiss your mate there is a chance of exchanging fractions of blood yet science still believes that the risk of contracting HIV/AID which is a bloodborne virus is low except one of the partners has a cut.

Another fact we can consider is that Jehovah allows blood from a mother to be processed, broken down and fractional proteins transferred to the fetus. God's creation is an extension of His word and so this fact can properly be used in defining His view on the matter. Since Jehovah has allowed such fractions to transfer from the bloodstream of the mother to the fetus it is a logical conclusion that they are not included in the prohibition of blood.

This medical option is left to personal decisions. We have no doctrinal preference or rejection for it and as well as organ transfer. JW are open to medicine yet we apply caution to keep Jehovah’s law regarding certain medical options. We do not reject medicine but with detailed medical analysis from experts and the law, we make the right choice not to stray from the principles recorded in the Bible.

1) I am still waiting for you to mention the name of your Church.

2) I am still waiting for you to tell me the name of the church that you claim is founded on the perfect foundation.
the more you try to defend ur society the more u reveal her errors. I said i believe in miracle, did i say i do not believe in medical science? Wen paul asked Timothy to take alcohol for his stomach wasn't it science? Luke in the Bible was a physician undecided, guess u didn't even know dat. But u guys rather hold on to one dogma as taught by charles Russell. Who told u dat medical science is against the will of God? Wen u come to a cross road where the ability of ur physician ends, wat do u do next?

U "abstain" from blood but u accept blood fraction undecided . Very confusing... And u do realize dat there was a time ur society was against the use of blood fractions huh? So wat it simply mean is dat u follow the argument of ur society without applying common sense. Wen dey come out to allow blood transfusion tomorrow i hope you will be here to defend dem.
So because the blood is destroyed, it is no more blood huh? Some ppl eat blood meal, wen u cook blood it is no more blood, do u also eat dat cos the blood has been destroyed? So wen a jw member is involved in an accident and taken to the hospital nd it is discovered dat the person needs blood to survive u will rather allow the person to die? God's commandments are always for our good and not to undo us dats y Jesus performed miracles on sabbath days. Sabbath was created for man not man for sabbath.

I av told you my church is salvation101 ministry
Then the perfect church is the Church based on Jesus teaching not teaching of Russell
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
salvation101:
the more you try to defend ur society the more u reveal her errors. I said i believe in miracle, did i say i do not believe in medical science? Wen paul asked Timothy to take alcohol for his stomach wasn't it science? Luke in the Bible was a physician undecided, guess u didn't even know dat. But u guys rather hold on to one dogma as taught by charles Russell. Who told u dat medical science is against the will of God? Wen u come to a cross road where the ability of ur physician ends, wat do u do next?
If you believe in miracle only when you come to a crossroad then you have no faith in your miracles. If your yardstick is the crossroad, then what is panadol to a headache? You said that you pray when you have a headache, so is panadol or Advil a crossroad for science and miracle? Do you want me to reveal how Pentecostals refuse medicine? Should I refer you to the same website that you referred me to? Would you act blind to the many people who died from refusing medicine in your Church? You have not enough pumps to nail the JW. As a matter of fact, see how far you have derailed the topic. Because you keep presenting attacks when you cannot hold an argument. An honest conversation sits on a topic but how you keep sliding past the reason for this thread is shocking. I am not blind to that. You claim and prove that Jesus is Jehovah. You cannot prove your doctrine of the Trinity. I have been responding to many blasphemous lies that you have put forward here. JW do not run or digress, we try to be open to all. I have told you the basis for our faith and proved to you the reasons for it. You cannot give me reasons for your own faith without blameshifting. Is this how you go out to preach to others, by maligning their faiths? And you believe that you can convince even a murderer to change his ways? You did not come to me with good news. You came to me with blasphemy and reviling. Tell your partner to tender that APOLOGY that I demand.
salvation101:

U "abstain" from blood but u accept blood fraction undecided . Very confusing... And u do realize dat there was a time ur society was against the use of blood fractions huh? So wat it simply mean is dat u follow the argument of ur society without applying common sense. Wen dey come out to allow blood transfusion tomorrow i hope you will be here to defend dem.
You know how to throw lies offered to you by baiters. When someone is committed to a course, he will excel at it. You have mastered the art of deception over a period of time. Our belief has always been on principles found in the Bible. You claimed that we rejected organ transplant; you copied an excerpt from an entire article to malign us and you declared that it was our doctrine when the matter was left to a personal decision, are you not from the father of lie? Will you be woman enough to apologise for that disparaging statement before proceeding? Do you know that it is a crime to defame people when you have no concrete evidence to back you up? Do you think statements from unregistered bloggers can serve as evidence in the law court? You were offered that supposition by bloggers and I know from where you got it. That is why I sent you back to them to give you the entire article. It took you two days to get that. I wanted you to see that you didn't have the complete information before building your wall of blasphemy. You are packed with lies like a cheap thief.
salvation101:

So because the blood is destroyed, it is no more blood huh? Some ppl eat blood meal, wen u cook blood it is no more blood, do u also eat dat cos the blood has been destroyed? So wen a jw member is involved in an accident and taken to the hospital nd it is discovered dat the person needs blood to survive u will rather allow the person to die? God's commandments are always for our good and not to undo us dats y Jesus performed miracles on sabbath days. Sabbath was created for man not man for sabbath.
Do you talk about God's commandment when Pentecostals plan, arrange and decide to kill the lives that God created? Do you know how many Pentecostals killed Muslims in Jos? Can you justify that? How many Pentecostals that have made visibly failed prophecies? You cannot even name a Pentecostal who claims that he has the power to perform miracles, but I see your them on TV.

How many Jehovah's Witnesses have died from not accepting blood and how many Jehovah's Witnesses have Pentecostals killed? Can you tell me the figures?

Talking about blood, I can tell your ignorance to medicine and inventions. You should read about bloodless medicine. Jehovah Witnesses are credited to have opened the way for science to offer you one of the best medical inventions of our time. Every one today in the developed world, including the bloggers who type those rubbish, opt for blood alternatives. This is the power of the JW. You are there criticising while others are reapong the rewards of the faith of the JW.

Tell me, how many persons have died from having blood transfused into them? Do not be bigoted, preach the truth. That is what Jesus said, that they will know the TRUTH. So tell us the truth.

Since you enjoy eating bloodmeal, JW do not criticise you for that. You may enjoy it as long as you may.
salvation101:

I av told you my church is salvation101 ministry
A ministry is not a Church, my dear. You may ask your pastor for the difference in case you had no Idea. Ask the person who opened the Church and he will tell you what your Church is.

This is one of the ways to tell if someone has an evil intention if he hides his identity. Satan did not come as satan, he came as a subtle snake. He did not come for any good, he came to destroy. You have come to me, we have been talking for weeks. I do not even know the Church that you represent, I do not know your own doctrines. You could be a Muslim, I do not know. I have asked so many times, yet you keep concealing your Church. You said that You were Pentecostal initially, seeing that I told you the disparity in Pentecostal you opted for an unknown ministry and that is a lie. I asked for a Church and not a ministry. Here you are calling a Church a ministry. When the ecumenical call for representatives, do you get invited?
What more could you be hiding if not the rotten skeletons that you know are smelling in your cupboard. Just name your Church and you do not need to look for bloggers. We will both review your records on Nairaland. It will not take you two days anymore. 1 minute and the wall of Jericho will come crashing.
salvation101:

Then the perfect church is the Church based on Jesus teaching not teaching of Russell
That is stale. A story for Ninos and bambinos. You cannot hide under the same carpet that I lived in. I was there and out. Lady! That Jesus teaching Church, I was there. If you want a stroll, we could go together. I left there and found the truth in Jehovah.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017

New Living Translation

New Living Translation

New Living Translation

Deuces or aces?
Hairyrapunzel:

It is called context. Bible says do not eat blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice. Or is it that you people forget that part?
Its only Watchtower magazine that abstain from consuming blood is seen. Eat and consume are synonymous. But consume also means other things. Blood can be eaten as food and used during transfusions they both mean entirely different thing. Why assume that bible says abstain from consuming blood when the bible is specific saying do not eat blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice?

Why do you people leave out the part of not eating blood of animals meant for food and sacrifice.
I know blood components are allowed. Then if you say your Jehovah asked you to abstain from consuming blood, then explain why using blood components and eating blood sausages are allowed. What is the biblical verse that supports your doctrines.

Tender that APOLOGY
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
removetheturban:
If you believe in miracle only when you come to a crossroad then you have no faith in your miracles. If your yardstick is the crossroad, then what is panadol to a headache? You said that you pray when you have a headache, so is panadol or Advil a crossroad for science and miracle? Do you want me to reveal how Pentecostals refuse medicine? Should I refer you to the same website that you referred me to? Would you act blind to the many people who died from refusing medicine in your Church? You have not enough pumps to nail the JW. As a matter of fact, see how far you have derailed the topic. Because you keep presenting attacks when you cannot hold an argument. An honest conversation sits on a topic but how you keep sliding past the reason for this thread is shocking. I am not blind to that. You claim and prove that Jesus is Jehovah. You cannot prove your doctrine of the Trinity. I have been responding to many blasphemous lies that you have put forward here. JW do not run or digress, we try to be open to all. I have told you the basis for our faith and proved to you the reasons for it. You cannot give me reasons for your own faith without blameshifting. Is this how you go out to preach to others, by maligning their faiths? And you believe that you can convince even a murderer to change his ways? You did not come to me with good news. You came to me with blasphemy and reviling. Tell your partner to tender that APOLOGY that I demand.
You know how to throw lies offered to you by baiters. When someone is committed to a course, he will excel at it. You have mastered the art of deception over a period of time. Our belief has always been on principles found in the Bible. You claimed that we rejected organ transplant; you copied an excerpt from an entire article to malign us and you declared that it was our doctrine when the matter was left to a personal decision, are you not from the father of lie? Will you be woman enough to apologise for that disparaging statement before proceeding? Do you know that it is a crime to defame people when you have no concrete evidence to back you up? Do you think statements from unregistered bloggers can serve as evidence in the law court? You were offered that supposition by bloggers and I know from where you got it. That is why I sent you back to them to give you the entire article. It took you two days to get that. I wanted you to see that you didn't have the complete information before building your wall of blasphemy. You are packed with lies like a cheap thief.
Do you talk about God's commandment when Pentecostals plan, arrange and decide to kill the lives that God created? Do you know how many Pentecostals killed Muslims in Jos? Can you justify that? How many Pentecostals that have made visibly failed prophecies? You cannot even name a Pentecostal who claims that he has the power to perform miracles, but I see your them on TV.

How many Jehovah's Witnesses have died from not accepting blood and how many Jehovah's Witnesses have Pentecostals killed? Can you tell me the figures?

Talking about blood, I can tell your ignorance to medicine and inventions. You should read about bloodless medicine. Jehovah Witnesses are credited to have opened the way for science to offer you one of the best medical inventions of our time. Every one today in the developed world, including the bloggers who type those rubbish, opt for blood alternatives. This is the power of the JW. You are there criticising while others are reapong the rewards of the faith of the JW.

Tell me, how many persons have died from having blood transfused into them? Do not be bigoted, preach the truth. That is what Jesus said, that they will know the TRUTH. So tell us the truth.

Since you enjoy eating bloodmeal, JW do not criticise you for that. You may enjoy it as long as you may.
A ministry is not a Church, my dear. You may ask your pastor for the difference in case you had no Idea. Ask the person who opened the Church and he will tell you what your Church is.

This is one of the ways to tell if someone has an evil intention if he hides his identity. Satan did not come as satan, he came as a subtle snake. He did not come for any good, he came to destroy. You have come to me, we have been talking for weeks. I do not even know the Church that you represent, I do not know your own doctrines. You could be a Muslim, I do not know. I have asked so many times, yet you keep concealing your Church. You said that You were Pentecostal initially, seeing that I told you the disparity in Pentecostal you opted for an unknown ministry and that is a lie. I asked for a Church and not a ministry. Here you are calling a Church a ministry. When the ecumenical call for representatives, do you get invited?
What more could you be hiding if not the rotten skeletons that you know are smelling in your cupboard. Just name your Church and you do not need to look for bloggers. We will both review your records on Nairaland. It will not take you two days anymore. 1 minute and the wall of Jericho will come crashing.
That is stale. A story for Ninos and bambinos. You cannot hide under the same carpet that I lived in. I was there and out. Lady! That Jesus teaching Church, I was there. If you want a stroll, we could go together. I left there and found the truth in Jehovah.
was Luke a physician or not? Did he resign his profession? Apostle paul still referred to him as Luke the physician... U see dat u are only being a fanatic dats all. Dat u will prefer someone to die because of ur belief is nothing short of fanatism... U blame me for exposing ur falsehood but u r d one always calling dem lie until i open it up for you and den u get hysterical... Its u who kill ppl with ur false doctine dat is satanic. Its u who will rather watch a pregnant woman die than allowing blood transfusion dat is an agent of hell sent out to make followers worse than ursef. U are sensitive to shades but are usually the first to throw one..
Go tru my record on nairaland, do that for a whole year and come tell me wat u find. D only one with skeleton to hide is you who keeps changing one muniker to another. I see how exposing u really hurts u better give ur life to Christ and renounce ur society before its too late. U should go and tender your Apology to the poor innocent souls u av been deceiving before it becomes too late and u bitr ur fingers in hell. U think hell is a state of dryness of pharisees because ur conman told u so? Same man dat told u his miracle beans will grow better than the ordinary one wch later performed poorly? Same man dat was lying repeatedly in the court of law? Come off it mr.. If the topic hurts u u shouldn't be trying to blackmail me, u should change it. Dat was pretty low of u.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
salvation101:
was Luke a physician or not?
This is not supposed to be a question. Let me post the verse so that you can use it in your blasphemous attacks Colossians 4:14.
salvation101:
Did he resign his profession?
Why would he? The disciples believed in medicine as well. But you told me that your need a miracle to cure your headache. Advil and Paracetamol are made from plants. Plants are food for humans. Millions can attest to the efficacy of Paracetamol for relieving headaches. You told me that my God is dark-aged for not accepting that I need a miracle for a headache. Are you the same one canvassing for medicine? You cannot sit on the fence this time. Do you know how many people have died in your religion for refusing medicine? Are you going to claim ignorance now? Well, you are very good at jumping out of any sinking ship.
salvation101:

Apostle paul still referred to him as Luke the physician... U see dat u are only being a fanatic dats all.
We have so many Jehovah's Witnesses who are medical doctors. We have never been against medicine as you publish but it is on record that pentecostal have chosen miracle over medicine. Why do you find it hard to publish that part of your religion? You cannot hide behind that Salvation ministry for too long. Tell me the name of your church. Pentecostal is not a Church, it is a movement. Under Pentecostal, there are numerous conflicting doctrines and faiths. If you are from Christ, reveal your identity and let the devil be exposed.
Some Pentecostals do not believe in the Trinity, some do. Which of the doctrines do you represent? Reveal your true self! If Pentecostal is built on the perfect foundation of Christ, why is there so many conflictions of doctrines?
salvation101:

Dat u will prefer someone to die because of ur belief is nothing short of fanatism...
Many Pentecostals have died as a result of rejecting medicine. We refuse blood because we have a justification in the Bible that supports our doctrine. Many Pentecostals have died from refusing medicine in its entirety. They believe in miraculous healings. That is why you told me that my God is dead because I told you that I do not believe in magic. Your headache needs Paracetamol ma'am. Embrace medicine! JW seek the best medical care that is within the boundary of Jehovah's principles. Mentioning Luke, the doctor and switching to miraculous healing for a headache is a bait and switch game to lure people. You cannot hide under that carpet, my dear. You are so guilty on the ground of medicine than you ever know. I will not burst your bubbles. I will save the detail for later.
salvation101:

U blame me for exposing ur falsehood but u r d one always calling dem lie until i open it up for you and den u get hysterical...
You did not expose anything and I didn't get hysterical. If I did I would have thrown dirts from the Pentecostal chute at you. You only blasphemed to smear the JW. Aren't you ashamed to read the first and last paragraph of that article? You hustled to expose yourself. It proved that you do not really research to confirm the lies that you inculcate before spreading them. I saw how you bought what hairyrapunz or whatever posted here without any effort to confirm or to demand the source of his malicious comments. Jesus said that your heart is where your treasure is.
If he had come to you with positive news about the JW, you would have cast him off. You move around with unfounded information and you have been doing this for a period of time. You did not start today. You have mastered the art so well that you feel so good inside. What a pride in Pentecostalism.
salvation101:

Its u who kill ppl with ur false doctine dat is satanic.
How many souls did Pentecostals kill during the Nigerian civil war? How many Muslims did Pentecostals kill in Northern Nigeria? Give me the figures then give me the number pregnant women that my doctrine killed. Are we going to consult Forbes to give us details about the Pentecostals? My dear, You just cannot mention your Church. Never! You know very well how much evil thrives on it, that is why you hide under Salvation ministry. That will be a fatal mistake to make, revealing your Church. You know your dirty records so you will never want to humiliate yourself in public. Mention the name of the Church founded on the perfect foundation of Christ. Tell me the name of your Church.

https://rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/pentecostalism-nigeria

A trinitarian wrote that article above about you. You may read to update yourself. On what moral ground does a bloodthirsty killer who takes up arms to annihilate his fellow human beings judge a JW?

Luke 9:26 Jesus said if you are ashamed of me, then I am ashamed of you. This woman cannot open her mouth to tell me the name of a Church that can save my life since she condemned my own faith. If you know the truth, Jesus said that it will shine in you. If you know a Church that can save my life wouldn't you tell me? Mention the name of that Church and let the drum roll. Pentecostalism is broad, not a church, but a movement made up of contrasting doctrines. Tell me which you belong and let the blood of the souls that you have killed turn in their graves.
salvation101:

Its u who will rather watch a pregnant woman die than allowing blood transfusion dat is an agent of hell sent out to make followers worse than ursef.
Have you forgotten the thousands of pregnant women and infants killed by Pentecostals in cold blood? Do you realize the kind of weapons and military artilleries that Pentecostals used in the killing of other Pentecostals? Do you know how many pregnant Pentecostals that died from refusing medicine?
salvation101:
U are sensitive to shades but are usually the first to throw one..
bring the shade on, baby girl! I come from a graceful religion. That we do not attack does not mean that we do not know. We are not ignorant of what goes on around us. I will refer you to your fellow Trinitarians and you stand aloof while they decimate you. I just clear up the blasphemy but I do not consider you a threat or a source of shade. To me, it has been fair play. I demand an apology from your counterpart.
salvation101:

Go tru my record on nairaland, do that for a whole year and come tell me wat u find. D only one with skeleton to hide is you who keeps changing one muniker to another.
I have no reason to change moniker and you know that I had trouble replying you for 2 days. I kept getting banned by the spambot. You know the truth yet you are trying to make me guilty. That is the life of a professional maligner. I didn't come as a different person. Moniker apart, I come as myself, a JW who held the initial handle LovingJehovah. Anyone can go and check that profile it is the same person. Not the handle but the message.
salvation101:

I see how exposing u really hurts u better give ur life to Christ and renounce ur society before its too late.
I am still here responding. If I did hurt, I would have cut the conversation. It is not difficult to do. You are a bit fair to us like I told you, we see attacks and sometimes it gets really physical. Ma'am, we are on the streets every day. You carry no weight hard enough to punch the JW. You are still cozy on bloggers feeding bottle. Talking about leaving my religion? Let me refer you to your fellow Trinitarians to check if yours is a potential choice. Your brothers in the Hellenistic doctrine of the Trinity wrote these articles about the Pentecostals. Please respond to some of the contents in your next comment.

http://www.sprint.net.au/~corners/Oct04/Pentecostals.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/681800/pentecostal-pastors-satanic-agents-true

https://reformationnigeria./2015/01/08/superstition-in-the-pentecostal-and-charismatic-religion/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/contemporary-christianity-nigeria-inherent-challenges/

Do you have any response to these articles written by your fellow Trinitarians about your religion. ? Can you defend them? Is that the religion you are asking me to join?

Mind you, this is just the shallow part of it all. We will go deeper into the doctrines of your religion one by one and we will call names. These names are public materials because they can be found on legitimate news sources. Guess what! You saw all these articles about your religion, yet you decided to go after the JW for no reason. You showed no remorse at all. You felt comfortable to publicly express your fictitious vendetta against us. You told me that you went deeper into research on the JW. LOL. I do not need to go deeper to put you in a comfortable runnel if I really wanted to. I am just cool and letting you feel pumped up. It never gets better than the usual. You criticise the Catholics but as it stands now, Catholics are Puritans compared to Pentecostals in Nigeria.
salvation101:

U should go and tender your Apology to the poor innocent souls u av been deceiving before it becomes too late and u bitr ur fingers in hell.
Well, saying that we banned organ transplant and reading the truth from that same article that you got that excerpt dont you feel any guilty or sense of wrongdoing to know that the matter was left to each person's decision? Doesn't it occur to you that you blasphemed? Why not apologise as a Christian? You sound exposed enough to know the difference between a ban and a neutral standing.
salvation101:
U think hell is a state of dryness of pharisees because ur conman told u so?
you do not know the definition of hell. You could not hold your ground on that topic. You keep jumping from one to another topic. If you have enough cojones, you should throw your grenades and let us settle the issues one by one.
salvation101:
Same man dat told u his miracle beans will grow better than the ordinary one wch later performed poorly? Same man dat was lying repeatedly in the court of law? Come off it mr.. If the topic hurts u u shouldn't be trying to blackmail me, u should change it. Dat was pretty low of u.
I wouldn't blackmail you for anything. I have been taking your shots for long so why blackmail you?
You said that your Church is salvation101 ministry but I told you that a ministry is not a church. If I never knew, you may have gotten away. Mention the name of your church to me. You cannot be hinding under an invisible veil. I am a JW and I am proudly representing our doctrines here on Nairaland. It is a privilege. Like I told you, I opened my Nairaland handle to clear up some misconceptions here on Nairaland. Some people hold the view that we do not believe in Jesus; some say that we do not pray. So, issues like those, I come to clarify so that people will hear directly from a JW and not from someone who represents another religion.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
removetheturban:
This is not supposed to be a question. Let me post the verse so that you can use it in your blasphemous attacks Colossians 4:14. Why would he? The disciples believed in medicine as well. But you told me that your need a miracle to cure your headache. Advil and Paracetamol are made from plants. Plants are food for humans. Millions can attest to the efficacy of Paracetamol for relieving headaches. You told me that my God is dark-aged for not accepting that I need a miracle for a headache. Are you the same one canvassing for medicine? You cannot sit on the fence this time. Do you know how many people have died in your religion for refusing medicine? Are you going to claim ignorance now? Well, you are very good at jumping out of any sinking ship. We have so many Jehovah's Witnesses who are medical doctors. We have never been against medicine as you publish but it is on record that pentecostal have chosen miracle over medicine. Why do you find it hard to publish that part of your religion? You cannot hide behind that Salvation ministry for too long. Tell me the name of your church. Pentecostal is not a Church, it is a movement. Under Pentecostal, there are numerous conflicting doctrines and faiths. If you are from Christ, reveal your identity and let the devil be exposed.
Some Pentecostals do not believe in the Trinity, some do. Which of the doctrines do you represent? Reveal your true self! If Pentecostal is built on the perfect foundation of Christ, why is there so many conflictions of doctrines?
Many Pentecostals have died as a result of rejecting medicine. We refuse blood because we have a justification in the Bible that supports our doctrine. Many Pentecostals have died from refusing medicine in its entirety. They believe in miraculous healings. That is why you told me that my God is dead because I told you that I do not believe in magic. Your headache needs Paracetamol ma'am. Embrace medicine! JW seek the best medical care that is within the boundary of Jehovah's principles. Mentioning Luke, the doctor and switching to miraculous healing for a headache is a bait and switch game to lure people. You cannot hide under that carpet, my dear. You are so guilty on the ground of medicine than you ever know. I will not burst your bubbles. I will save the detail for later.
You did not expose anything and I didn't get hysterical. If I did I would have thrown dirts from the Pentecostal chute at you. You only blasphemed to smear the JW. Aren't you ashamed to read the first and last paragraph of that article? You hustled to expose yourself. It proved that you do not really research to confirm the lies that you inculcate before spreading them. I saw how you bought what hairyrapunz or whatever posted here without any effort to confirm or to demand the source of his malicious comments. Jesus said that your heart is where your treasure is.
If he had come to you with positive news about the JW, you would have cast him off. You move around with unfounded information and you have been doing this for a period of time. You did not start today. You have mastered the art so well that you feel so good inside. What a pride in Pentecostalism.
How many souls did Pentecostals kill during the Nigerian civil war? How many Muslims did Pentecostals kill in Northern Nigeria? Give me the figures then give me the number pregnant women that my doctrine killed. Are we going to consult Forbes to give us details about the Pentecostals? My dear, You just cannot mention your Church. Never! You know very well how much evil thrives on it, that is why you hide under Salvation ministry. That will be a fatal mistake to make, revealing your Church. You know your dirty records so you will never want to humiliate yourself in public. Mention the name of the Church founded on the perfect foundation of Christ. Tell me the name of your Church.

https://rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/pentecostalism-nigeria

A trinitarian wrote that article above about you. You may read to update yourself. On what moral ground does a bloodthirsty killer who takes up arms to annihilate his fellow human beings judge a JW?

Luke 9:26 Jesus said if you are ashamed of me, then I am ashamed of you. This woman cannot open her mouth to tell me the name of a Church that can save my life since she condemned my own faith. If you know the truth, Jesus said that it will shine in you. If you know a Church that can save my life wouldn't you tell me? Mention the name of that Church and let the drum roll. Pentecostalism is broad, not a church, but a movement made up of contrasting doctrines. Tell me which you belong and let the blood of the souls that you have killed turn in their graves.
Have you forgotten the thousands of pregnant women and infants killed by Pentecostals in cold blood? Do you realize the kind of weapons and military artilleries that Pentecostals used in the killing of other Pentecostals? Do you know how many pregnant Pentecostals that died from refusing medicine?
bring the shade on, baby girl! I come from a graceful religion. That we do not attack does not mean that we do not know. We are not ignorant of what goes on around us. I will refer you to your fellow Trinitarians and you stand aloof while they decimate you. I just clear up the blasphemy but I do not consider you a threat or a source of shade. To me, it has been fair play. I demand an apology from your counterpart.
I have no reason to change moniker and you know that I had trouble replying you for 2 days. I kept getting banned by the spambot. You know the truth yet you are trying to make me guilty. That is the life of a professional maligner. I didn't come as a different person. Moniker apart, I come as myself, a JW who held the initial handle LovingJehovah. Anyone can go and check that profile it is the same person. Not the handle but the message.
I am still here responding. If I did hurt, I would have cut the conversation. It is not difficult to do. You are a bit fair to us like I told you, we see attacks and sometimes it gets really physical. Ma'am, we are on the streets every day. You carry no weight hard enough to punch the JW. You are still cozy on bloggers feeding bottle. Talking about leaving my religion? Let me refer you to your fellow Trinitarians to check if yours is a potential choice. Your brothers in the Hellenistic doctrine of the Trinity wrote these articles about the Pentecostals. Please respond to some of the contents in your next comment.

http://www.sprint.net.au/~corners/Oct04/Pentecostals.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/681800/pentecostal-pastors-satanic-agents-true

https://reformationnigeria./2015/01/08/superstition-in-the-pentecostal-and-charismatic-religion/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/contemporary-christianity-nigeria-inherent-challenges/

Do you have any response to these articles written by your fellow Trinitarians about your religion. ? Can you defend them? Is that the religion you are asking me to join?

Mind you, this is just the shallow part of it all. We will go deeper into the doctrines of your religion one by one and we will call names. These names are public materials because they can be found on legitimate news sources. Guess what! You saw all these articles about your religion, yet you decided to go after the JW for no reason. You showed no remorse at all. You felt comfortable to publicly express your fictitious vendetta against us. You told me that you went deeper into research on the JW. LOL. I do not need to go deeper to put you in a comfortable runnel if I really wanted to. I am just cool and letting you feel pumped up. It never gets better than the usual. You criticise the Catholics but as it stands now, Catholics are Puritans compared to Pentecostals in Nigeria.
Well, saying that we banned organ transplant and reading the truth from that same article that you got that excerpt dont you feel any guilty or sense of wrongdoing to know that the matter was left to each person's decision? Doesn't it occur to you that you blasphemed? Why not apologise as a Christian? You sound exposed enough to know the difference between a ban and a neutral standing.
you do not know the definition of hell. You could not hold your ground on that topic. You keep jumping from one to another topic. If you have enough cojones, you should throw your grenades and let us settle the issues one by one. I wouldn't blackmail you for anything. I have been taking your shots for long so why blackmail you?
You said that your Church is salvation101 ministry but I told you that a ministry is not a church. If I never knew, you may have gotten away. Mention the name of your church to me. You cannot be hinding under an invisible veil. I am a JW and I am proudly representing our doctrines here on Nairaland. It is a privilege. Like I told you, I opened my Nairaland handle to clear up some misconceptions here on Nairaland. Some people hold the view that we do not believe in Jesus; some say that we do not pray. So, issues like those, I come to clarify so that people will hear directly from a JW and not from someone who represents another religion.

so believing in miracle has to be opposed to believing in medicine shocked..dis ppl has obviously been feeding u with garbage...in one breath u claim the disciples believe in medicine, same disciples dat the Holy Spirit was working tru to heal ppl but in another breath u are saying i should choose only medicine, do u see how shallow ur logic is? Or should i call it deceit.
Wch ppl die in my religion for refusing medicine? Is my religion against medicine? Oh, i heard ur only knowledge in Jw is the knowledge dey pass to u in ur meetings. U don't do any personal research. How can u say churchees building hospitals do not believe in medicine undecided
Ok u av medical doctors? Please tell dem to stay off hospitals for the general public cos it won't be nice foe dem allowing ppl die by depriving dem of blood wen dey need.
There is alot of confusion in pentecostalism same way Christianity is divided into catholicism and protestant of wch u guys are a product.. U should ask mr Russell why he had to form his own movement wen there were already churches existing before him..Any church that accepts the full gospel of Jesus, be it orthodox, pentecostal or wat av u is on the right foundation. The name of the movement doesn't make a perfect church...
Hehehehe," pentecostals kill pentecostals during civil war" dats wat ur teachers taught you? Where was ur society during Civil War wen churches were sending relief materials to war victims? Guess u were in ur temple rejoicing and prophesying about Armageddon and how only u folks would be the survivors.. (Very self centered sect)..

There is an entire website dedicated to exposing the evils members of ur sect has been committing. U can begin to school ursef with dat whilst i make ur day http://avoidjw.org/en/avoiding-witnesses/crimes-committed-jehovahs-witnesses/.

Typical you.. In one breath u said pentecostal was a movement in another you are saying it is a religion... By d way was dat all d digging u boasted about up there? If i spend a forth pf the time u spent doing dis digging this whole place will be flooded with links about several crimes u folks has been committing over the few centuries of ur existence grin.. U did a poor job boy.
Don't worry, we will come back to the hell issue. Lets settle dis one first.. D founder of ur movement was known to av been a pathological liar. Why do u still feel safe following his teachings? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
salvation101:
so believing in miracle has to be opposed to believing in medicine
No! But you told me that my God is dead when I told you that I didn't believe in magic. Why did you make that remark?
salvation101:
shocked..dis ppl has obviously been feeding u with garbage...
You are the one feeding me, so I can imagine your definition of garbage.
salvation101:
in one breath u claim the disciples believe in medicine, same disciples dat the Holy Spirit was working tru to heal ppl but in another breath u are saying i should choose only medicine, do u see how shallow ur logic is?
I presented your own logic to you but now it sounds illogical? The weather is good when it rains on my roof but on yours, it is a bad weather, isn't it? You claim that you need a miracle for a minor headache, which alone is a rejection of medicine. What are Paracetamol and Advil for? I said that you can help yourself with them instead of putting your God to the test. Do you agree that Paracetamol can alleviate a headache? Like I said, Many JW are doctors and we seek the best medical care for ourselves. Search “Jehovah's witnesses and bloodless medicine” on Google. Do a little research. The entire world is canvassing for bloodless medicine today because of our firm conviction in the word of Jehovah. You cannot steal that credit from us
salvation101:
Or should i call it deceit.
Wch ppl die in my religion for refusing medicine? Is my religion against medicine?
I never expected this question to come from you. It is flabbergasting. Are you hiding something? You have been a forerunner in sourcing out info. Or is it only negative information about JW. How come you are now oblivious of the log in your own eye?
salvation101:

Oh, i heard ur only knowledge in JW is the knowledge dey pass to u in ur meetings. U don't do any personal research. How can u say churches building hospitals do not believe in medicine undecided
Come on, Lady! The record is for the reading. Or, are you just kidding? Google "Pentecostal and medicine". You do not have any moral cojones to judge the JW. You have done far worse than you think. You know how to research deeper, don't you? I will see how you jump out of this ship.
salvation101:

Ok u av medical doctors? Please tell dem to stay off hospitals for the general public cos it won't be nice foe dem allowing ppl die by depriving dem of blood wen dey need.
How many people has blood transfusion killed? Look it up! And then tell me how many people died from not receiving blood. Look who is canvassing for medicine! LOL Transfusing blood is not a guarantee to survival. Get some update, girl! Our doctors are well sourced out for because we take your health seriously. Life is precious to us and we do our very best to be honest even in our secular endeavours.
salvation101:

There is alot of confusion in pentecostalism same way Christianity is divided into catholicism and protestant of wch u guys are a product..
1 Corinthians 14:33 God is not a God of disorder or confusion. JW are the same home and abroad. We are one association of brotherhood. We hold the same doctrine and values and there is no distinction amongst us. No other organization of earth can ever boast of such oneness. Jesus said just as he and his father are one, so we should be one. Apparently, we are the only global organization of over 8 million active members working together in selfless love and respect for each other; The only organization to hold a consistent view globally and having a strong conviction in the message that they carry; The only organization known for its members to walk into a shrine to spread a message of hope to a voodoo priest and not to criticize him, consult him or burn his shrine; The only organization that sustains itself without collecting tithes; The only religious organization that publicly announces its finances; The only organization that practices 1 Corinthians 5:13 and still stands; The only organization that can hold a convention without the presence of the military or police; The only organization spending milliards of hours day and night, in the city and in the jungle, to the mountain and to the valley just to spread a message of hope without getting paid; The only organization that believes in Revelation 21:3-4 and Matthew 5:5;10.
In South Africa, Afrikaner Pentecostals would not allow blacks Pentecostal into their Church. You cannot stand before your Pentecostal G.O, you must go on your knees or bow. No, Ma'am! Do not compare Christianity to Pentecostalism. They are not synonymous and we know the 'T'. LOL. Just have the fear of God and be honest with the truth. Catholics are more definitive in their responses. A Catholic will tell you where he belongs outright. Sneaking into the shoes of Christianity is callow. Just tell me the name of your Church. I am proud to be a JW. Go far and wide, everyone knows what that means.
salvation101:

U should ask mr Russell why he had to form his own movement wen there were already churches existing before him..Any church that accepts the full gospel of Jesus, be it orthodox, Pentecostal or wat av u is on the right foundation. The name of the movement doesn't make a perfect church...
2 Corinthians 6:17 “‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’” 18 “‘And I will become a father to you, and you will become sons and daughters to me,’ says Jehovah,* the Almighty.”
The Bible gave us a command above and we obeyed. The thing is that you call yourselves 'mainsteam religion'. We are not Mainstream, we are Jehovah's witnesses. We do not entertain Hellenistic doctrines and celebrations. There is no other way but to come out of yous. The Bible's message is clear and we must obey. The killing and warring and contention and racism and competition and extortion and etc that go on in the mainstream, we do not want to be a part of. Imagine how many Pentecostals that Pentecostals killed during the wars. Imagine the hate that Pentecostals have for the Hausa people not thinking that there are also Hausa people who are Christians in the North or Hausa people who can become Christians. Imagine the loot and rape of widows' purses that Pentecostal Churches do every day. Imagine the tribalism in Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria. Imagine how many Pentecostal Hutus were killed by Pentecostal Tutsis during the civil war in Rwanda. Imagine how many Pentecostal Biafrans that Pentecostal Nigerians killed during the civil war. Imagine how many Pentecostal pastors that have been busted involved in heinous crimes and fraud and even looting of government funds and frolicking with thieves and embezzlers. John Lennon says 'IMAGINE'. Are you, a Pentecostal coming to judge me?
salvation101:

Hehehehe," pentecostals kill pentecostals during civil war" dats wat ur teachers taught you? Where was ur society during Civil War wen churches were sending relief materials to war victims? Guess u were in ur temple rejoicing and prophesying about Armageddon and how only u folks would be the survivors.. (Very self centered sect)..
Are you referring to the victims that you victimized? They were normal people going about their businesses but you took up devastating war artilleries and destroyed their hopes and families and claim to send reliefs. JW have been in the forefront in self-sacrificing their time and resources. Tell me about your selfless relief efforts, lady. We do not kill our neighbours and we do not go to war. Read the news and get informed. Are you going to deny that Pentecostals engaged in the killing of Igbos in Udi? You cannot feign oblivion here, baby girl.
salvation101:

There is an entire website dedicated to exposing the evils members of ur sect has been committing. U can begin to school ursef with dat whilst I make ur day http://avoidjw.org/en/avoiding-witnesses/crimes-committed-jehovahs-witnesses/.
Haha. You have not enough weapons in the world. I know your sources of information. That is why I will keep referring you to the actual sources. It took you two days to get that single article that I asked for. It shows that you never do any research concerning the malicious lies that you promulgate. So far so good I am sure that you have learned some truth concerning the lies that you have told and the ones on those sites. We have been dealing with anti-JW for hundreds of years. We keep increasing because people are seeing the truth and no matter what you do, you cannot stop the work of Jehovah. You are not pro-Christ, you are anti-JW.
We do not care about your anti-JW sites and we have no time to make a response blog. We focus on what is more important, sounding the words of the truth. Jesus gave us an assignment in Matthew 24:14 so we have to listen to our king rather than going low with anti-JW bloggers. They are hiding behind their anonymous lives. No one knows them (including you. What CHURCH do you represent?). They are not credible sources. You do not know what organizations they belong. You cannot hold them accountable for their blog posts. They are not an authority. Not a match! You can hold us responsible for our materials. Simple question and you have been dragging it for eons. What Church do you represent? You know that you are guilty and that is why you cannot answer that question. 1 Corinthians 11:14 explains you and your cohort as masquerades pretending to be angels of the light. Come out in your own toxic skins if you will not be dragged around with the truth. We are JW and we are here in your faces amidst the insults and blasphemy. We are always ready to defend the truth about God's kingdom; always knocking at your doors to preach the good news about Jehovah. You are not our problems; the Bible says that we are fighting against the evil one, the one masterminding you. You are pained that millions are realizing the lies that you have told against us.
Imagine y'all being dragged by a single man (a fellow Trinitarian, DADDY FREEZE) and you cannot defend your doctrine before him. You need to answer to Daddy Freeze before coming for the JW. Imagine how he has been humiliating the revered men that you call Pentecostal warlords using the word of God. That is why you will NEVER reveal the name of your Church. You know deep in your heart that you are very guilty of so many ills and twists.
salvation101:
Typical you.. In one breath u said Pentecostal was a movement in another you are saying it is a religion...
Absolutely! That is what the movement implies to you. Pentecostal is a movement and that movement is your religion.
salvation101:
By d way was at all d digging u boasted up there? If I spend a forth of the time u spent doing dis digging this whole place will be flooded with links to several crimes u folks has been committing over the few centuries of ur existence grin.. U did a poor job boy.
Ludicrous! I would not waste my time digging up your trash. It is trivial to me. That is not what I am here for. I only presented some meals prepared by your fellow Trinitarians for you to digest. I didn’t even care to read it because I know the score.
If I would go that route you will only get violent and aggressive like the others. Your skin is made of glass. I trust you for one thing, you will never sink with any ship.
salvation101:

Don't worry, we will come back to the hell issue. Lets settle dis one first..
Which one? You keep jumping from one topic to another. You are simply broadcasting. You never stay to finish anything because you just do not want to admit. You simply consult Hairyrap or whatever or anti-JW blogs for distracting topics
salvation101:
D founder of ur movement was known to av been a pathological liar. Why do u still feel safe following his teachings? lipsrsealed
I hear you. I can give you more links to anti-JW blogs to get more information if you desire. You sound very frail on some of these issues. It took you two days to get a single article. I will not insult or attack your religion. I pray for you. We still love you all and that is why we stop by to bring you the message of the kingdom of God. Which of the teachings are you referring? Exposing the truth about Hellfire? Purgatory? Limbo? Tithing? Christmas? Easter? Trinity? Santa "Cross"? or...
Talking about pathological liars, you said that Christ left his Godship in heaven and took up flesh. Then you said that the three Gods convened at Jesus' baptism. How can the Godship that he left in heaven suddenly assemble on earth with other Gods when he was still in the flesh? Did he have a spirit when he was on earth or did he leave it in heaven? If he left his Godship in heaven and the three Gods convened to form the Godhead, did the Holy 'Spirit' also leave its Godship and took up the flesh of a dove? Did the Gods convene or did flesh and God convene? Do you want to change that lie or do you want to continue in it. You thought you could use that as a base but you sank your cruise ship yourself in Bermuda. When Stephen looked into the heaven, did he name the Holy Spirit as one of the two entities that he saw in Heaven? Didn't you discredit the account of an apostle, Matthew and claimed that Matthew was wrong in his write up? You did not know the languages spoken in Israel at the time and you concluded? Didn't you say that we BANNED organ transplant when the matter was left for each member to decide their own choice of medical treatment? Who really is a liar?

There are so many doctrinal issues that you skewed across and we will revisit them one by one.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
removetheturban:
No! But you told me that my God is dead when I told you that I didn't believe in magic. Why did you make that remark? You are the one feeding me, so I can imagine your definition of garbage. I presented your own logic to you but now it sounds illogical? The weather is good when it rains on my roof but on yours, it is a bad weather, isn't it? You claim that you need a miracle for a minor headache, which alone is a rejection of medicine. What are Paracetamol and Advil for? I said that you can help yourself with them instead of putting your God to the test. Do you agree that Paracetamol can alleviate a headache? Like I said, Many JW are doctors and we seek the best medical care for ourselves. Search “Jehovah's witnesses and bloodless medicine” on Google. Do a little research. The entire world is canvassing for bloodless medicine today because of our firm conviction in the word of Jehovah. You cannot steal that credit from us I never expected this question to come from you. It is flabbergasting. Are you hiding something? You have been a forerunner in sourcing out info. Or is it only negative information about JW. How come you are now oblivious of the log in your own eye? Come on, Lady! The record is for the reading. Or, are you just kidding? Google "Pentecostal and medicine". You do not have any moral cojones to judge the JW. You have done far worse than you think. You know how to research deeper, don't you? I will see how you jump out of this ship. How many people has blood transfusion killed? Look it up! And then tell me how many people died from not receiving blood. Look who is canvassing for medicine! LOL Transfusing blood is not a guarantee to survival. Get some update, girl! Our doctors are well sourced out for because we take your health seriously. Life is precious to us and we do our very best to be honest even in our secular endeavours. 1 Corinthians 14:33 God is not a God of disorder or confusion. JW are the same home and abroad. We are one association of brotherhood. We hold the same doctrine and values and there is no distinction amongst us. No other organization of earth can ever boast of such oneness. Jesus said just as he and his father are one, so we should be one. Apparently, we are the only global organization of over 8 million active members working together in selfless love and respect for each other; The only organization to hold a consistent view globally and having a strong conviction in the message that they carry; The only organization known for its members to walk into a shrine to spread a message of hope to a voodoo priest and not to criticize him, consult him or burn his shrine; The only organization that sustains itself without collecting tithes; The only religious organization that publicly announces its finances; The only organization that practices 1 Corinthians 5:13 and still stands; The only organization that can hold a convention without the presence of the military or police; The only organization spending milliards of hours day and night, in the city and in the jungle, to the mountain and to the valley just to spread a message of hope without getting paid; The only organization that believes in Revelation 21:3-4 and Matthew 5:5;10.
In South Africa, Afrikaner Pentecostals would not allow blacks Pentecostal into their Church. You cannot stand before your Pentecostal G.O, you must go on your knees or bow. No, Ma'am! Do not compare Christianity to Pentecostalism. They are not synonymous and we know the 'T'. LOL. Just have the fear of God and be honest with the truth. Catholics are more definitive in their responses. A Catholic will tell you where he belongs outright. Sneaking into the shoes of Christianity is callow. Just tell me the name of your Church. I am proud to be a JW. Go far and wide, everyone knows what that means. 2 Corinthians 6:17 “‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’” 18 “‘And I will become a father to you, and you will become sons and daughters to me,’ says Jehovah,* the Almighty.”
The Bible gave us a command above and we obeyed. The thing is that you call yourselves 'mainsteam religion'. We are not Mainstream, we are Jehovah's witnesses. We do not entertain Hellenistic doctrines and celebrations. There is no other way but to come out of yous. The Bible's message is clear and we must obey. The killing and warring and contention and racism and competition and extortion and etc that go on in the mainstream, we do not want to be a part of. Imagine how many Pentecostals that Pentecostals killed during the wars. Imagine the hate that Pentecostals have for the Hausa people not thinking that there are also Hausa people who are Christians in the North or Hausa people who can become Christians. Imagine the loot and rape of widows' purses that Pentecostal Churches do every day. Imagine the tribalism in Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria. Imagine how many Pentecostal Hutus were killed by Pentecostal Tutsis during the civil war in Rwanda. Imagine how many Pentecostal Biafrans that Pentecostal Nigerians killed during the civil war. Imagine how many Pentecostal pastors that have been busted involved in heinous crimes and fraud and even looting of government funds and frolicking with thieves and embezzlers. John Lennon says 'IMAGINE'. Are you, a Pentecostal coming to judge me? Are you referring to the victims that you victimized? They were normal people going about their businesses but you took up devastating war artilleries and destroyed their hopes and families and claim to send reliefs. JW have been in the forefront in self-sacrificing their time and resources. Tell me about your selfless relief efforts, lady. We do not kill our neighbours and we do not go to war. Read the news and get informed. Are you going to deny that Pentecostals engaged in the killing of Igbos in Udi? You cannot feign oblivion here, baby girl. Haha. You have not enough weapons in the world. I know your sources of information. That is why I will keep referring you to the actual sources. It took you two days to get that single article that I asked for. It shows that you never do any research concerning the malicious lies that you promulgate. So far so good I am sure that you have learned some truth concerning the lies that you have told and the ones on those sites. We have been dealing with anti-JW for hundreds of years. We keep increasing because people are seeing the truth and no matter what you do, you cannot stop the work of Jehovah. You are not pro-Christ, you are anti-JW.
We do not care about your anti-JW sites and we have no time to make a response blog. We focus on what is more important, sounding the words of the truth. Jesus gave us an assignment in Matthew 24:14 so we have to listen to our king rather than going low with anti-JW bloggers. They are hiding behind their anonymous lives. No one knows them (including you. What CHURCH do you represent?). They are not credible sources. You do not know what organizations they belong. You cannot hold them accountable for their blog posts. They are not an authority. Not a match! You can hold us responsible for our materials. Simple question and you have been dragging it for eons. What Church do you represent? You know that you are guilty and that is why you cannot answer that question. 1 Corinthians 11:14 explains you and your cohort as masquerades pretending to be angels of the light. Come out in your own toxic skins if you will not be dragged around with the truth. We are JW and we are here in your faces amidst the insults and blasphemy. We are always ready to defend the truth about God's kingdom; always knocking at your doors to preach the good news about Jehovah. You are not our problems; the Bible says that we are fighting against the evil one, the one masterminding you. You are pained that millions are realizing the lies that you have told against us.
Imagine y'all being dragged by a single man (a fellow Trinitarian, DADDY FREEZE) and you cannot defend your doctrine before him. You need to answer to Daddy Freeze before coming for the JW. Imagine how he has been humiliating the revered men that you call Pentecostal warlords using the word of God. That is why you will NEVER reveal the name of your Church. You know deep in your heart that you are very guilty of so many ills and twists. Absolutely! That is what the movement implies to you. Pentecostal is a movement and that movement is your religion. Ludicrous! I would not waste my time digging up your trash. It is trivial to me. That is not what I am here for. I only presented some meals prepared by your fellow Trinitarians for you to digest. I didn’t even care to read it because I know the score.
If I would go that route you will only get violent and aggressive like the others. Your skin is made of glass. I trust you for one thing, you will never sink with any ship. Which one? You keep jumping from one topic to another. You are simply broadcasting. You never stay to finish anything because you just do not want to admit. You simply consult Hairyrap or whatever or anti-JW blogs for distracting topics I hear you. I can give you more links to anti-JW blogs to get more information if you desire. You sound very frail on some of these issues. It took you two days to get a single article. I will not insult or attack your religion. I pray for you. We still love you all and that is why we stop by to bring you the message of the kingdom of God. Which of the teachings are you referring? Exposing the truth about Hellfire? Purgatory? Limbo? Tithing? Christmas? Easter? Trinity? Santa "Cross"? or...
Talking about pathological liars, you said that Christ left his Godship in heaven and took up flesh. Then you said that the three Gods convened at Jesus' baptism. How can the Godship that he left in heaven suddenly assemble on earth with other Gods when he was still in the flesh? Did he have a spirit when he was on earth or did he leave it in heaven? If he left his Godship in heaven and the three Gods convened to form the Godhead, did the Holy 'Spirit' also leave its Godship and took up the flesh of a dove? Did the Gods convene or did flesh and God convene? Do you want to change that lie or do you want to continue in it. You thought you could use that as a base but you sank your cruise ship yourself in Bermuda. When Stephen looked into the heaven, did he name the Holy Spirit as one of the two entities that he saw in Heaven? Didn't you discredit the account of an apostle, Matthew and claimed that Matthew was wrong in his write up? You did not know the languages spoken in Israel at the time and you concluded? Didn't you say that we BANNED organ transplant when the matter was left for each member to decide their own choice of medical treatment? Who really is liar?

There are so many doctrinal issues that you skewed across and we will revisit them one by one.
u still don't get it do you? If medicine is all u av den how are u better than an atheist undecided.
Luke practiced medicine but it still didn't interfere with the miraculous exploit done under Paul's ministry did it? This is how future jws will deny dat transfusion was left for individuals to decide.. Wat could be more outright dan labeling organ transplant as cannibalism? Why den are u saying it was left for individuals to decide? Are u telling me dat cannibalism is a choice in ir society?
Mention the names of pentecostal churches(not d ones u make up but popular ones in d pentecostal scenes) in Nigeria against use of medicine or confess dat u just lied..

U said God is not a God of disorder to discredit splitting of churches? den u shot ursef in d foot by mentioning the name jw... Why did Russell form another movement? Why didn't he sit down in whatever denomination he came out from? I would av taken u more seriously if jw was still within d catholic church. Oh.. U just contradicted ursef by quoting

Once again u r still a pathological liar nd am not surprised... Pentecostalism in Nigeria is very young. Most of the popular pentecostal churches in Nigeria didn't even exit around d time of civil war but of course, u will tell bold lies cos d founding father of ur sect was a well known liar so i am not surprised.. I guess ur teachers had trained u on how to use dat lines on other Christians but since u didn't av anything in ur arsenal against pentecostals u had to look for a way to use it... But of course i will keep calling u out.
I left u with a whole website where crimes about ur scared jw members are published. Can u defend any of those crimes or u would deny dey never happened as usual?

Can u please quote the post dat took me two days to respond to and prove to us dat u still av some truth in u undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
salvation101:
u still don't get it do you? If medicine is all u av den how are u better than an atheist undecided.
Luke practiced medicine but it still didn't interfere with the miraculous exploit done under Paul's ministry did it?
I never told you that we don't believe in Miracle. I told you that we believe in miracle and we do not believe in magic yet you called my God a dark-aged God. Was that not out of a programmed heart? You do not care what a JW tells you. Your mind is made up. You do not even listen or read properly to hear us. You are just programmed to defame and to reject whatever we tell you. The Bible said that the gifts would cease and only three things would remain and love is the greatest out of them.
salvation101:
This is how future jws will deny dat transfusion was left for individuals to decide.. Wat could be more outright dan labeling organ transplant as cannibalism? Why den are u saying it was left for individuals to decide? Are u telling me dat cannibalism is a choice in ir society?
That was a quote from a medical journal in that article. I inserted the article there for your reference. Everyone knows that our publications incorporate scientific opinions to keep us updated and maintain a balance. You singled out that quote for your malicious games. That is a quote that was published by medical encyclopedia. The issue being talked about was medicine, reference was made to a medical encyclopedia and that information was inserted into our publication. But then, we concluded by saying that the matter was left to each one to decide. You have an intention to malign that is why i asked you to post the entire article. Thank God you did it by yourself and everyone can compare. So, does it make me evil if I wrote about air travel, inserted a negative opinion published by the aviation ministry about the risks involved in flying, and concluded that air transport was a matter of choice? Granted, that opinion can influence the decisions of others but it is not a law. Our article also has the potential to influence people's decision but it was not a doctrine. It is the same thing that you read in the medical encyclopedia. We never taught it in our meetings as a law or preached against it. That was a fair article at the time and no one read it negatively except your new generation of bloggers injecting cancerous life into it. Every story has the potential to influence positively and negatively.
salvation101:

Mention the names of pentecostal churches(not d ones i make up but popular ones in d pentecostal scenes) in Nigeria against use of medicine or confess dat u just lied..
Are you trying to narrow it down to Nigeria? You think that you have a better chance to hold any water there? We do not play that game, girl. I am representing the name of Jehovah and I must do that in a dignifying manner. We bring the good news not to tear down but to build up. We respect everyone's decision to serve whatever they want and do whatever as long as they are not against our will to preach the good news and serve our God. I am not the one to expose you. You know it all, and you will not drag me into that. Just Google it and you will find interesting things about your religion. And do not get me wrong, I am not condemning your religion. Before you will take the story to town that the JW hate yall, we do not. We simply preach the word of God TO ALL (Pentecostals inclusive).
It has become a competition for you already and you are trying to outdo yourself.
salvation101:

U said God is not a God of disorder to discredit splitting of churches? den u shot ursef in d foot by mentioning the name jw... Why did Russell form another movement? Why didn't he sit down in whatever denomination he came out from? I would av taken u more seriously if jw was still within d catholic church. Oh.. U just contradicted ursef by quoting
Like I told you, we are not looking for mere mortals to take us seriously. If we wanted it, we would have gotten it.
The JW pulled out of Babylon the great. Not Catholic! We pulled out of every defilement that has to do with the harlot described in the book of Revelation. Jehovah asked us to get out of her if we do not want to partake of her plagues. We did just so, just like Noah. All the Hellenistic doctrines and fetish conducts that originate from the devil, we are not a part of. Homosexuality, fornication, reviling, greed, paganism, stealers, deceivers, murderers, killers of their own kinds, haters, blasphemers, maliciousness, bitterness etc.
You are not free from Catholic hold. You are still in that clan just in case you didn't know. Most of your doctrines are Catholic-oriented.
I asked you a question earlier. Who represents your church when the bell for ecumenical prayer for peace rings?
salvation101:

Once again u r still a pathological liar nd am not surprised... Pentecostalism in Nigeria is very young. Most of the popular pentecostal churches in Nigeria didn't even exit around d time of civil war but of course, u will tell bold lies cos d founding father of ur sect was a well known liar so i am not surprised.. I guess ur teachers had trained u on how to use dat lines on other Christians but since u didn't av anything in ur arsenal against pentecostals u had to look for a way to use it... But of course i will keep calling u out.
I left u with a whole website where crimes about ur scared jw members are published. Can u defend any of those crimes or u would deny dey never happened as usual?
In my neighbourhood, we call comments like that 'Troll's jibes'. I just came to discover that you know nothing about Pentecostalism. When did you start attending Church in Nigeria? I have met your type many times and they all believe that Idahosa started Pentecostalism in Nigeria. Guess what! He was only the first Christian celebrity magician in Nigeria not that he started the movement. You may consult your pastor for further briefing on this. This is not my kind of story but for your edification, read the links to stay updated. It is your Church and not mine.

http://www.pewforum.org/2006/10/05/historical-overview-of-pentecostalism-in-nigeria/

http://www.cacworldwideonline.org/cac_history.html

And, save your apology for calling me a pathological liar. I do not need it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 386
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.