Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (78886 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2017
achorladey:

quick to make reference to a thread you eventually abandoned. Hahahahahahaahahahaa. Peacefullove, jman05 raised questions concerning this verse. Did you answer? I raised questions concerning this same conversation? You said am answering qusetion with question. Hahahahahahahaaha.

Thank you for calling my attention to these Guy running mouth up and down, On top everytin he go run away from the thread naani grin grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

But Bible said Daniel was worshipped ?

It also said Jesus disciples are worshipped ?

abeg, do u agree ?

if you need evidence, I go supply una . not everybody be like you wey dey run mouth making wrong statements up and down cheesy grin grin

Abeg show me, lemme shame u
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

Abeg show me, lemme shame u

Hahahahaha, It's all right .

So far, you have blow Two Lies into the air while discussing with me, till today you never proof them!!! more is coming I guess , Mr Wrong statement grin grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

am still waiting for you to bring your reference for your statement that some people are baptized again because they are not baptized in the name of Father, son , holy spirit .

abi na Lie ? grin cheesy

◄ Matthew 28:19 ►
New International Version
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

English Standard Version
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

So there you have the ansa , this is the comandement how pple should be baptized
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

cheesy grin grin you are not making any sense, why is Daniel worshipped ? he is God, do u agree ?

Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell down, paid homage to Daniel, and gave orders to present an offering and incense to him.

International Standard Version
Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face before Daniel, paid honor to him, and commanded that an offering and incense be presented on his behalf.

NET Bible
Then King Nebuchadnezzar bowed down with his face to the ground and paid homage to Daniel. He gave orders to offer sacrifice and incense to him

That's what Daniel 2.....says

Verse (Click for Chapter)
The king said to Daniel, "Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery."

New Living Translation
The king said to Daniel, "Truly, your God is the greatest of gods, the Lord over kings, a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this secret."

English Standard Version
The king answered and said to Daniel, “Truly, your God is God of gods and Lord of kings, and a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this mystery.”

New American Standard Bible
The king answered Daniel and said, "Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery."

King James Bible
The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The king said to Daniel, "Your God is indeed God of gods, Lord of kings, and a revealer of mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery."

The king told Daniel, "Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and the Revealer of Secrets, because you were able to reveal this mystery."

Ur lie has been exposed...cos verse 47 clearly shows how the king worshiped.....Lair!!!......who is the liar now
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hahahahaha, It's all right .

So far, you have blow Two Lies into the air while discussing with me, till today you never proof them!!! more is coming I guess , Mr Wrong statement grin grin

I just answered u....pls counter my ansas and stop foaming from the mouth........
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Fear don catch this guy grin grin
am coming .
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell down, paid homage to Daniel, and gave orders to present an offering and incense to him.

Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face before Daniel, paid honor to him, and commanded that an offering and incense be presented on his behalf.

NET Bible
Then King Nebuchadnezzar bowed down with his face to the ground and paid homage to Daniel. He gave orders to offer sacrifice and incense to him

That's what Daniel 2.....says

Verse (Click for Chapter)
The king said to Daniel, "Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery."

New Living Translation
The king said to Daniel, "Truly, your God is the greatest of gods, the Lord over kings, a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this secret."

English Standard Version
The king answered and said to Daniel, “Truly, your God is God of gods and Lord of kings, and a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this mystery.”

New American Standard Bible
The king answered Daniel and said, "Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery."

King James Bible
The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The king said to Daniel, "Your God is indeed God of gods, Lord of kings, and a revealer of mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery."

The king told Daniel, "Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and the Revealer of Secrets, because you were able to reveal this mystery."

Ur lie has been exposed...cos verse 47 clearly shows how the king worshiped.....Lair!!!......who is the liar now

I saw What you trickly did when quoting the verse grin grin u are not smart Bro.

you have not finished your assignment, QUOTE Daniel 2:46 from King James for me please!

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

◄ Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

English Standard Version
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

So there you have the ansa , this is the comandement how pple should be baptized

Who ask you all this ?

See I cannot laugh abeg.

' Some did not receive the holyspirit because they were baptised only I'm the name Jesus. They had to rebaptize them
in the name of the Father , of the Son and of the Holy Spirit' said by Saintmark88 grin

Show me the proof for this !!! na wetin I ask you be that Mr Wrong statement grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

U speak from.both sides of the mouth, earlier I asked u....is.Jesus God??......u said yes, if u believe Jesus is God then ur not a JW

How did I speak from both sides of my mouth?

Is Jesus God?
Yes!

Is Jesus the same person as Yahweh?
No!

Is Jesus and Yahweh Co-equal?
No!

Is Yahweh greater than Jesus the Son?
Yes!

How many true God do we have?
One true God(the Father)

Is God one?
Yes!

With all the above Q&As, how have I been speaking from both sides of my mouth?
You keep tying yourself up and contradicting yourself with 3 in 1 doctrine that you cant even make sense out of and was not taught by Christ and his disciples as well. Reasons why your heart is harden and cannot accept this truth you encountered on this thread today.

I never said I was a JW You are the one calling people all sort of names and tagging and labelling them JW here. So deal with itundecided

Shalom Aleikhem!

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by joshnes(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

Is Jesus God?
Yes!

No!

No!

Yes!

One true God(the Father)

Is God one?
Yes!

You keep tying yourself up and contradicting yourself with 3 in 1 doctrine that you cant even make sense out of and was not taught by Christ and his disciples as well. Reasons why your heart is harden and cannot accept this truth you encountered on this thread today.

I never said I was a JW You are the one calling people all sort of names and tagging and labelling them JW here. So deal with itundecided

Shalom Aleikhem!
You Haven't replied my Philippians Expose.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
joshnes:
You Haven't replied my Philippians Expose.

Which one please? kindly resend it.
Re: Is Jesus God? by joshnes(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2017
joshnes:
Maamin when you want to study the bible, you don't use only one version. So if you will, let me take you on a trip through Philippians 2:6. "Christ was truly God...." (CEV). "...although He existed in the form and unchanging essence of God [as One with Him, possessing the fullness of all the divine attributes - the entire nature of deity]......" (AMP). "Although He was in the form of God and equal with God...." (GWT) "For He who had always been God by nature....." (PHILLIPS). "Who though He was God....." (TLB). "...He had equal status with God...." (MSG). "Who being in very nature God...." (NIV). "Though He was God....." (NLT). Have you seen the equality now? Try and read other translations eh, it will broaden your view (unless you don't believe in other translations). And also ask the Holy Spirit for help.
Maamin This Expose.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
joshnes:
Maamin This Expose.

I replied this yesterday, I will refer you back to the post by tagging you there.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

Is Jesus God?
Yes!

No!

No!

Yes!

One true God(the Father)

Is God one?
Yes!

Shalom Aleikhem!

So if u agree Jesus is God and the Father is God, then how many Gods do we have??
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

I saw What you trickly did when quoting the verse grin grin u are not smart Bro.

you have not finished your assignment, QUOTE Daniel 2:46 from King James for me please!

U r not the smart one.......

Dan 2:46
I am not like u who is afraid to respond to questions u asked for a quote, I gave it to u
Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him. 47[b]The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.[\b]

Verse 47 clearly shows the intension of the king....so there's nothing u have to say...this is much diff from that of Jesus.

Pls point out where the bible in matt 28:9 says they worshipped Jehova and not Jesus.

Cos here the writter of Daniel clearly shows in 47, who Nebuchadnezzar worshipped, that's y some other translations use worship
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Who ask you all this ?

See I cannot laugh abeg.

' Some did not receive the holyspirit because they were baptised only I'm the name Jesus. They had to rebaptize them
in the name of the Father , of the Son and of the Holy Spirit' said by Saintmark88 grin

Show me the proof for this !!! na wetin I ask you be that Mr Wrong statement grin grin

This is not what this thread is about......create a thread for this and I will respond to u on this topic....I dnt jump in and out of issues
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

So if u agree Jesus is God and the Father is God, then how many Gods do we have??

Two Gods with one that remain a God and father over the other God.

Are you satisfied now? grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

Two Gods with one that remain a God and father over the other God.

Are you satisfied now? grin

Hahahahahaha....two Gods...hahahahahahhaha....so what of the Holy Spirit??

Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

Hahahahahaha....two Gods...hahahahahahhaha....so what of the Holy Spirit??

You will have to answer this question first for us to know if the Holy Spirit will be added as part of your 3 in 1 God. grin

Is Holy Spirit a God?
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

You will have to answer this question first for us to know if the Holy Spirit will be added as part of your 3 in 1 God. grin

Is Holy Spirit a God?

Of course the Holy spirit is God
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

Of course the Holy spirit is God

So how many Gods do we have now? grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

So how many Gods do we have now? grin

One God
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

You dont need to fool around, Your Jesus that is a God said in Mark 12:29,.......
Aramaic Bible in Plain English Yeshua said to him, “The first of all the commandments: 'Hear Israel, THE LORD
JEHOVAH your God, THE LORD JEHOVAH, he is
One.' “
New International Version "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is
this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Even the demons like I said earlier, even the Devil understand this far better.........
James 2:19 You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that, and shudder!
Now the ball is in your court, it is either you call Jesus a liar or you take up the mantle of the liar. On whose side are you on saintmark88?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

One God

How?

Time to answer my questions

Is Yahweh same person as Jesus?
Is Yahweh same person in place of the holy spirit?
If the holy spirit is God can you back up your claim with the scripture?
Lastly is Yahweh and Jesus Co-equal?
Finally is Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit all separate persons(entities) ?

After you supply the answers we will Now deduce if we have One God as you have said
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

How?

Time to answer my questions

Is Yahweh same person as Jesus?
Is Yahweh same person in place of the holy spirit?
If the holy spirit is God can you back up your claim with the scripture?
Lastly is Yahweh and Jesus Co-equal?

After you supply the answers we will Now deduce if we have One God as you have said

Yahweh isn't the same person as Jesus, Yahweh isn't d same person as the Holy Spirit

Proof Holy Spirit is God
Word interchanges. Acts 5:3 says that Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit; verse 4 says that Ananias lied to God. This indicates that “the Holy Spirit” and “God” are interchangeable and thus that the Holy Spirit is God.

Yahweh n Jesus aren't coequal in terms of authority but are one on nature....having the form, nature nd essence of God
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=saintmark88 post=62198451]

Yahweh isn't the same person as Jesus,
OK that means they are TWO separate persons. Now if they are two separate persons are the both of them God(s)? I guess Yes! because you said below that they are "having the form, nature nd essence of God" cheesy

Yahweh isn't d same person as the Holy Spirit
Ok..this is getting interesting...now here you are below contradicting yourself

Proof Holy Spirit is God
Word interchanges. Acts 5:3 says that Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit; verse 4 says that Ananias lied to God. This indicates that “the Holy Spirit” and “God” are interchangeable and thus that the Holy Spirit is God.

You said Yahweh(God) is not the Holy Spirit and here you are claiming with Act 5:3-4 that the Holy Spirit is God. grin
We are gradually knowing who is speaking from both sides of his mouth today.

Yahweh n Jesus aren't coequal in terms of authority
Ok

but are one on nature....having the form, nature nd essence of God
In other words Yahweh and Jesus are God(s).. which makes us having two Gods plus the Holy Spirit which you claimed earlier that is not Yahweh(God) and at the same time claimed to be God, making 3 Gods

I hope you can see how twisted you sound?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Maamin post=62199402][/quote]

I'm not twisting nothing, its you who lacks understanding. Pray to God to enlighten your mind.

Yahweh is God
Jesus is God
Holy Spirit is God

Three distincts beings..... But One God.....
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Maamin post=62199402][/quote]

So question for u is the Holy Spirit God??
Re: Is Jesus God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:
because he has no ansa to my question he has resulted to insults...Satan u r a lair, u have never won, u will.never win, u r defeated!!....ansa oga why did people worship him...... Ur reply is more reason for me to.ask you y den did people worship him

WELDONE! SOLDIER OF CHRIST.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

WELDONE! SOLDIER OF CHRIST.

Tank u my brother,we will continue to expose satan under what ever guise he come
Re: Is Jesus God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

Tank u my brother,we will continue to expose satan under what ever guise he come

I ASKED LOVINGJEHOVAH, DID JEHOVAH GOD CREATED/PRODUCE CHRIST JESUS WITH JESUS? SINCE, THE SCRIPTURE SAYS EVERYTHING JEHOVAH GOD MADE/PRODUCE/CREATED WAS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS..

HIM NEVER ANSWER ME... THEY MINISTERS OF DARKNESS PRETENDING TO BE THAT OF LIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.