Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds (10839 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by delugajackson: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
They both look beautful. But I can't have them both.

In Drake's voice: Don't like my women single, I love my chicks in twos.

grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by WarriDemon: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
One of my major ambitions in life is to Bleep the younger twin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
LMAO. grin

I wish someone could kidnap me.
Seriously?I'd be happy to do that.cheesy
I'm untouchable fa. grin
Don't bet on it.tongue

Napoleon summed it up perfectly:

"Destiny urges me to a goal of which I am ignorant. Until that goal is attained I am invulnerable, unassailable. When Destiny has accomplished her purpose in me, a fly may suffice to destroy me." grin

On a serious note, my hands have been tied.

You haff come again.grin How are you?
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Pheraxyboy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
oh my God....
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Seriously?I'd be happy to do that.cheesy
I wouldn't object. grin

Don't bet on it.tongue
We all need to believe sweet things even if it means deluding ourselves. grin

You haff come again.grin How are you?
I'm doing pretty good. I hope your day was great.
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by adexdon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
am shy

Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by CaraJewel(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Sumptuous booties; firm, capped boobies. Can YOU die for these?
more like silicon filled boobs
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
more like silicon filled boobs
But they're still firm, and capped. My judgement is accurate. grin

But, wait o, what if they're natural? grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by lordbish(m): 2:52am On Nov 07, 2017
WAHALA!!!
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
I wouldn't object. grin
Lmao,Evans must hear this.cheesy

We all need to believe sweet things even if it means deluding ourselves. grin

I'm doing pretty good. I hope your day was great.
Perfect.How was your night?
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Lmao,Evans must hear this.cheesy
Perfect.How was your night?
Beautiful and peaceful. Yours?
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Beautiful and peaceful. Yours?
Peaceful keh?There is no peace for the wicked,mr Savage.tonguecheesy

It was awesome.smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Peaceful keh?There is no peace for the wicked,mr Savage.tonguecheesy

It was awesome.smiley
Lol. If peace doesn't come to the wicked, he wickedly draws it to himself, by force. grin

Glad to know that. smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. If peace doesn't come to the wicked, he wickedly draws it to himself, by force. grin

Glad to know that. smiley
He can't force mama Peace else she'll bite him where it hurts most.tongue Tanchu.smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
He can't force mama Peace else she'll bite him where it hurts most.tongue Tanchu.smiley
Lolzzz. It would be paradoxical for peace to go violent---even on the wicked---it won't be peace anymore. tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lolzzz. It would be paradoxical for peace to go violent---even on the wicked---it won't be peace anymore. tongue
But it's in self defence,it won't matter.tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
But it's in self defence,it won't matter.tongue
Hehehe. Only something that's susceptible to harm and hurt goes violently defensive nah. My wickedness could pose no existential danger to peace, and her precious life. It's only her comfort that I need, and she ought to give it regardless of my conduct. cheesy tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hehehe. Only something that's susceptible to harm and hurt goes violently defensive nah. My wickedness could pose no existential danger to peace, and her precious life. It's only her comfort that I need, and she ought to give it regardless of my conduct. cheesy tongue
She only gives it to those worthy of it.Those you've savaged think otherwise.tonguegrin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
She only gives it to those worthy of it.Those you've savaged think otherwise.tonguegrin
Lolzzz. Okei, lemme go and apologize to them. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lolzzz. Okei, lemme go and apologize to them. grin
You think your apology'll make any difference Mehn,you are on a long thing.tonguecheesy They want a sacrifice.tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
You think your apology'll make any difference Mehn,you are on a long thing.tonguecheesy They want a sacrifice.tongue
Hahaha. What kind of sacrifice? grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahaha. What kind of sacrifice? grin
Come closer.cheesy
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Come closer.cheesy
grin Okei............. Now, am I close enough? grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by tolugar: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2017
One morning

One night

For 1yr

If the symptom persist, repeat the dosing
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin Okei............. Now, am I close enough? grin
Yeah.They want two black rams and 5crates of pepsi.
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Yeah.They want two black rams and 5crates of pepsi.
Hahaha. Seems more like bride price to me. So, where's the Angel with Crystal Wings? grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Fake ass and boobs.
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahaha. Seems more like bride price to me. So, where's the Angel with Crystal Wings? grin
It is na,shebi you are gay.undecided She doesn't live in Nigeria,she's on her way.tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
It is na,shebi you are gay.undecided She doesn't live in Nigeria,she's on her way.tongue
Gay keh. I hope I'm safe. grin

When is she arriving? So that I can start making preparations to throw a welcome party on Mount Olympus. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Gay keh. I hope I'm safe. grin

When is she arriving? So that I can start making preparations to throw a welcome party on Mount Olympus. grin
Nah,the location is not befitting.Why not heaven?cheesy
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Nah,the location is not befitting.Why not heaven?cheesy
We're reserving that for our honeymoon. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
Definitely fake but still attractive.
like Your Own Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / Don't Force Your Time zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.