Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds (10874 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
We're reserving that for our honeymoon. grin
You wantu marry an angel Oh I forgot,you're `Almighty' Allah.cheesy
*rolling my eyes*
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
You wantu marry an angel Oh I forgot,you're `Almighty' Allah.cheesy
*rolling my eyes*
You're yet to see how far my divine tentacles can extend. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
You're yet to see how far my divine tentacles can extend. grin
Show me.tongue
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by agrovick(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Plastic body
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Show me.tongue
You'll need to come very close. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
You'll need to come very close. grin
I can't,I love my life.kiss
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
I can't,I love my life.kiss
Lol. Is there any danger in being in proximity to the divine? It's like opening the door to an entirely new world. A new universe where your ears see and your eyes hear. grin
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. Is there any danger in being in proximity to the divine? It's like opening the door to an entirely new world. A new universe where your ears see and your eyes hear. grin
Okay,let's pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.grin My ears and eyes are in perfect working condition.Humanity suits me,have no interest in divinity.smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Okay,let's pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.grin
You're safe. grin grin grin

My ears and eyes are in perfect working condition.Humanity suits me,have no interest in divinity.smiley
Synesthesia is human and fun, though. Exploring new perceptions to satisfy the natural craving for novelty. smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
You're safe. grin grin grin
I don't believe you.gringrin

Synesthesia is human and fun, though. Exploring new perceptions to satisfy the natural craving for novelty. smiley
Ayam not interested,thank you.cheesy
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
I don't believe you.gringrin
Ayam not interested,thank you.cheesy
Lol. How's your day going? smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by davidadenrele: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jesus is Lord!!! Apostle must see this!!!
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Reeberry: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlexCk:
Jeez,

What is it with female behinds though??...

It's just there jare, still use them to poo, excrete, and sit like everyone.
Poo is stored in yours too.

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. How's your day going? smiley
Today is a sunny one.Smooth,it's better than yesterday.How's Osun?cheesy
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Today is a sunny one.Smooth,it's better than yesterday.How's Osun?cheesy
Sweet. It's cool over here. smiley
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by AlexCk: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Reeberry:
Poo is stored in yours too.

U don't see me flaunting it mate
Re: Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds by Reeberry: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlexCk:

U don't see me flaunting it mate
You don't have to flaunt it for we to know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? / My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.