Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why I Decided To Be A Playboy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy (7812 Views)

Diary Of A Playboy / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2018
niice. more focus on the tactics bro. we following.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Samuelsmart22(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Mr Wondah, We're following, please kwantinu
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Chommieblaq(f): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
MrWondah:
After Jessie left. I started havin a different mentality about women. This was the point where things changed drastically in my life.
My aunt was having serious issue with her husband. She was more like a maid in the house. My sister got pregnant for a guy she never knew.
She was careless you can say but it wasn't totally her fault. She was invited for a party and only ended up being raped after a fight broke out at the party.
Jessie's departure, my aunts suffering and my sister's pregnancy (though she never had the baby) made me sought after revenge.
I needed to show other ladies how it hurts to have a jerk as a boyfriend or husband.

I set off for my escapedes and my first target was my Aunty's husband sister(what's the name to it self is it in-law?)

Your story is entertaining but, this one of the sillies reason for being a player. Those experiences are supposed to make you turn better, I was expecting to read about how a lady broke your heart and stuffs.
You no better than your Aunty's husband or the guy that raped your sis, I hope you change.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Chigorkizz(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Make I just sit ....
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrsEvakinqz(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2018
I don show,abeg who dey sell Zobo bring 2 jare, cold one oo.

Hello miss Chommieblaq, can I sit close to you?
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by ubunja(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Chommieblaq:

Your story is entertaining but, this one of the sillies reason for being a player. Those experiences are supposed to make you turn better, I was expecting to read about how a lady broke your heart and stuffs.
You no better than your Aunty's husband or the guy that raped your sis, I hope you change.
and thats where all you girls just go off the rails. EVERYTHING a guy is or does HAS to start from a heartbreak? smh.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Wondah we dey wait oh.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2018
After school that Monday, I set out to meet my new enemies, Bimbola and the Aproko corper( I no even wan remember the guy name. The code name we give am na AC).
After I had my lunch I decided to launch my ideas. (A quick recap of the place we lived. The school was not equipped with hostel so we didn't live in, we lived in a building close to the school but far from the village. The corpers lodge was not too far either. The compound was fenced, had a lot of trees, cashew mango those are the ones I can recall).
Before I made my move I received a text from Chizorba, she said she wanted to see me but her dad was around, I perfect time for me to go check out my corper frienemies.
I got to their gate, knocked but they didn't want to open the moment they noticed it was me. Some students were there, mostly female.
Just then Mr AC ordered I should be allowed. Na so me enter o. With my penciled jean and big T-shirt.
Why are you here?Mr AC asked. Not here for you, only here to say I'm sorry to Corper Bimbo. Me answered
She is not around, he replied.
I'll wait. I argued.
She no dey, abi you want make I wose you slap? AC shouted.
Chnieke, I go fit fight this guy? Which kind bad belle be this na? I said to myself. Yay, something came to my mind. Don't argue, form weakness until you attack. Don't be the first attacker. I remembered I trick I learnt from two and a half men. Cry, make your face show say you dey sorry. This I have perfected. I don't know if I can still bring out tears so quickly without any reason though. (Make I try, e no work).
The moment Mr AC saw tears, he said, shey you dey form though guy, see your life. Get out of here jor"
I didn't care what the students would think o. They were already laughing some feeling pity for me.
Then another corper called Mr AC just then Bimbo came out of the room. Yah! Finally she don come out. She was even more beautiful than she was.
Big asset, fair skin with her long attachment hair, her lips were glossed with white but I could see the shinny glow even from where I stood.
She called on me while leaning on the pillar just few feet away from her door.
I rushed as fast as I could before she changes her mind. The students were looking waiting for the next action. Mr AC was irritated, I can't say what made him angry.
Immediately I approached Bimbo, I knelt down, forced more tears and crawed from there. "I'm sorry please forgive me" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. She was moved, asked me to stand up and follow her. Hmmm just like that? I followed her to her room, another corper was there, only on bum short and vest, she was laying on her belly but I could clearly see her nyash making I hill. Omor dis one don set for doggy o. "Sit down" Bimbo's voice woke me to reality.
She started her preaching. I'm older than you, focus on your studies, you embarrassed me bla bla bla. The only thing I was concerned was my focus on her sexy lips as they moved with her speeches.
After about 30 mins of talk. She was done.
"I know my actions might have offeneded you. Can I be your friend?" "Why not. If you are a good kid"
First step taken successfully. Now I can visit more often. What this meant to me is that I can nail Mr AC become friend with more corpers and become the most popular student.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2018
This is one of the longest chronicles you may have read. But these are series of events that covers over 8 years of my life.
Most of the events were during my teens.
Oya donsimo ubunja chommieblaq samuelsmart22

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2018
The next day the rumors of my tears and claiming to be one of the toughest guy, spread like wildfire.
The principal called my into his office, appreciated me for my maturity in apologising. Said Bimbo said she has forgiven me. Chizorba told me similar thing. She was proud of me.
I wasn't genuinely sorry, but it was making roads government cannot.
I had note friends in high places than enemies. The principal, his PA ( a graduate from the community who decided to render community service to the school. He later became a councillor and was employed during the massive teachers employment in Rivers State), most teachers, most corpers (except Aproko and his friends).
I started visiting Bimbo more often. If there is one thing I've learnt about women is that they love a man that gives them attention.
So I gave Chizorba all the attention during school period, and Bimbo after school, then my books at night.
Bimbo would cook, we'd eat together encourage me to read.
After weeks I decided to ask her once more. I told her I have been growing attached to her recently and would really appreciate if it would be possible for us to date despite the differences between us.
She asked me if I had a girlfriend, no need to lie. I told her I have a girl I like. But we are not dating. She said she'd help me talk to her. This kind me. So I told her I really liked her because she was more matured and beautiful. (I have a thing for matured women. I just like people that are older than me. Maybe that's because I started off that way.)
After everything she told me she has a fiancee and Mr Aproko has been on her neck despite sleeping with her roommate when they first came in. She told me she misses sex but wanted to stay true to her partner.
One Friday, her roommate has gone out for the week, I decided to spend the weekend with her, she refused. But I stayed late. She had earlier slept around 7pm after dinner so I took the advantage watched movies on her laptop till 10pm. When she woke up I was still there. She was worried but couldn't ask me to go.
So we watched one more movie together and I fell asleep while watching the movie.
I was awoken around 1am when my phone rang. This was my usual routine with Chizorba and couple of other girls.
She also woke up, then asked me not to pick the call. She asked me yo come lay on the bed. I come dey make guy.
The moment she carried me, I laughed cos she struggled to do that. Then I entered the bed backed her, but she came closer, curdled she said something then covered us with the duvet.

Make I go class first. I don late. When I come back I continue

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Supremor(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2018
Interesting! I do really hope you decision to be a player isn't premised on what happened to you Sister and Aunty. On my own I do not believe in the idea of paying evil with evil
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
MrWondah:
This is one of the longest chronicles you may have read. But these are series of events that covers over 8 years of my life.

Thanks for the update wondah
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2018
That night was a remarkable one for me. Within me I was smiling. E don finally be.
She curdled me, placed her hand on my belle, I pretended I was sleeping. When she couldn't get enough she moved closer, I could feel her warm breath faster and warmer and her chest beating faster. As she couldn't get enough, she slid her hands underneath my shirt, rubbed my tummy, the action was giving me a hard on. My Dyk was tearing through my boxers. "Are you not feeling warm?" She whispered as if someone was in the room. Uhm? I pretended as if I didn't hear. You are sweating she added. "Pull off your shirt na" she added. "Help me pull it, I'm tired and feeling sleepy" she gladly obliged. But she didn't end with the shirt, she removed my trousers, I was left with only boxers.
Me, still pretending to be asleep lied and faced the wall.
The next thing she did didn't shock me that much cos I was expecting it.
She turned me and I faced upward then she jumped on my legs, "aw" I lightly screamed. "I'm I heavy? So you won't be able to carry me if na wedding" No na, I giggled signaling she should proceed. "Then shut up" this sounded very romantic because she did that with a kiss. Her lips covered my lower lips. I was enjoying the whole drama. I responded, massaged her back slowly down to her lower back.
The rest of what happened is not a story for nairaland.
grin cheesy
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2018
Though I played single away match, that morning I was over joyed. I didn't leave early so it would not look suspicious. (Her idea).
I got home, my friends where hailing me. Straight to the bathroom then to bed.
Around 11am I heard a knock. As I opened the door with sleepy eye, it was my own Chizorba. I wasn't expecting to see her, but it was a good sight.
She came in, I asked her to sit on the bed. As a guy man, I don't have chairs or reading table in my room. Any girl that comes must sit on the bed, the guys can manage the floor or carry chair come from your house grin
Chizorba didn't look happy from the time she stepped in. I sat with her, then asked her what happened. She told me she was sad because I didn't pick her call at night and didn't bother to return her call that morning.
I tried explaining that I over slept, but she wasn't taking it. She confronted me with evidence that a friend told her I slept in corper Bimbola's place. This time nonpoint to argue. I accepted. Told her I did. Told her we became friends since I apologized and she had been helping me out academically.
She was sobbing that I cheated on her ( but we are not officialy dating na).
I moved closer, held her hands, but she pushed me away. The next thing on my mind was kiss her. Its either she would say I'm trying to rape her or she walks out on me forver. Whatever comes I'll take my chances because women are just too complicated.
"Zorba listen..." I spoke authoritatively I got her attention with that line. The next thing, I hugged her tight, she is now calm. I could feel her chest pressing against mine. " You are a cheat wondah, I thought you will changed." She stood up, and made to leave. I grabbed her hand, drew her to myself then planted a kiss on her lips. I thought she would resist but she didn't neither did she respond. She was just sitting on the fence.
I made one more move while kissing her. I grabbed her left nyash cheek pushed her closer, "please don't break my heart" was all she could say. We kissed for a while longer. Then I moved to locked the door. Two girls within a day, you wan kill yourself? That was the thought on my mind. I quickly brushed it off and continued from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2018
The relationship with both continued for a while, though I still made out with other girls.
The girls knew I was a cheat, and a Playboy but it seems they wanted to have a taste of this bad boy.
Sometimes I just wondered if I was cursed with women. From what started as a revenge now it's a habit I'm struggling to abandon.
Back then in school I did runs for the principal, teachers and especially that his PA. The guy baaaad.
But I'll share a final story that nearly cost my life and other students.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Samuelsmart22(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
MrWondah:
Bro, I'm following. well done. keep the updates flowing
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by PcashMojo(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Keep it going...compilation activated,this one go sell like best seller, already spoken to my printer,don't forget to add the part when you run away grin grin grin
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
PcashMojo:
Keep it going...compilation activated,this one go sell like best seller, already spoken to my printer,don't forget to add the part when you run away grin grin grin
So na my story you wan pirate? I go sue balls commit for your preeeek grin cheesy
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by fireback: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
PcashMojo:
if the op stop this story because of you, I will hold you responsible and make sure you(pcashmojo) comes here and finish the story for us.

don't worry, continue your piracy.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Two weeks to my first paper, I got tangled in an event I will never forget. As Chizorba and I were enjoying closer relationship, her parents didn't know what was going on but one of her ralation knew- her cousin Marilyn.
Marilyn was stubborn, rough, but brilliant on the average. She'd slept with couple of guys, both teachers students and corpers, not to mention the ones she did with her fathers mate. Her dad was a director in one of the ministries in Rivers State. According to Chizorba, they all choose to come back to the village and write their exams instead of writing in town because of the freedom they get both from their parents and the examiners. These schools have less security watch.
Marilyn always wears her skirts short, showing more than half her thighs. Her shirts are always unbuttoned up to the 4th, puting on display either her bra or whatever she is wearing.
Though I like rough girls, but I didnt get close to her. However that changed when Chizorba and are started having issues. She was the cement in our relationship and always settles every issues we had.
I didn't know what Chizorba told hee and whatvshe learnt about my sexcapades but she wanted her share not minding I was dating her cousin.
She started blackmailing me, threatened Bimbola that she should leave me or she would hurt her. She didn't stop there, she once fought Bimbola, and was dealt with. These didn't bother me much, cos I knew she'd met her match.
Since she couldn't get to me she decided to involve Chizorba. Before that I had received two warnings. One from an ss2 student and another from an outsider who wasn't a student.
The ss2 student told me that I was banging her girlfriend, and if I don't he'd show me who he was.
Another day while I was going with Chizorba we were accosted by the student and his gang in town. The guy who was more matured and rougher led the team.
He called me, I refused to go, then he sent his boys to come and carry me, I resisted so he came by himself.
The first thing he said was.
"Aborbi wida your logo" I can't remember everything but I knew I have landed in the hands of cultists. Sorry I don't understand I replied.
"You dey craze?" He angrily responded. " wida you logo? Which ship you dey sail " he added.
I perfectly understood what he meant, but I only wanted to identify his group. Then I knew he was a sailor.
For my mind, this one no go cheap, these guys are very bloody.. (Make I go remove my dp first).
I him, I'm a free man, and unattached. At least that's what they told me to say.
The next thing I heard was taya, taya. Chei, I don die. Two hot slaps on my cheeks, before he responded " So you be freeman an him u dey oppress my sub dey shag my queen?"
I was speechless, Chizorba was subbing and pleading. Within me, I was thinking, who could this queen be, wetin I fit do this guy now, if na only me and you, we go greedie here. Last last na wound we go carry go house.
After much chanting and argument he asked us to bail ourself. He collected my 1k, wanted to collect Chizorba's phone but they returned it the moment they knew it belonged to her.
I took Chizorba home, we were hardly speaking. I needed to process what just happened. Dinaly she broke the silence before we could get to their place
" I know you are thinking I'm they one they are referring to but I can assure you its not me."
I know, I replied her. I need to get some rest. I left for my place.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
As I walked home I had a lot of thoughts on my mind. The notification from my phone woke me up from my thoughts. Meet me at home now, the message read. I can't come now, I'm a bit occupied typed on my phone, but didn't send the message. So I decided to call.
Harry, I heard what happened, are you OK? That's the first thing I heard from Bimbo.
What happened? I tried to hide my emotions but it don't work.
Can you come to my place now I need to see you, please she added.
I dressed up, but I must seek for advice first on this.
I called Ed, who assured me he'd be coming over the weekend. Not after laughing at my story though.
,...........................***********..................
Fast forward to the next day in school, after the morning devotion, i was jejely in my class when another trouble came. Marilyn walked inside the class with the pretence she wanted to see Zorba. I stood up to leave but she told me she was there to see me, I ignored her and still moved but she dragged me by the collar, I nearly fell. The students were laughing. Chizorba couldn't take it again. She raised her voice on her, but this Marilyn started abusing her. I tried to separate them, just then Zorba landed a hot slap on Marilyn.
Instead of slapping her back, she turned to me o. Did you see what your stupid girlfriend just did.... Before she could finish she landed a revenge slap on my face, taya. Hmmmm the 3rd within 24 hours because of a girl o. Chai sand don enter my playboy garri.
I took it in good fate. The students were shouting, slap am back, you no beat am. But I'm not a woman beater. I've made my vow.
Any body who knew the kind of domestic violence I witnessed would understand why I opted out of beating a woman. Besides I nearly killed my lovely sister some years back.
Chizorba's reaction was to jump on her, the fight broke out. I was enjoying the beating Chizorba was giving her. Teachers refused to come, students refused to separate. The chance she got, she dashed out of the class. Zorba wanted to go after her but I prevented her.
After about 3 minutes, we heard noise from the outside, like a flash, this ss2 guy( I got yo learn his name is Michael later) came with Marilyn and one other boy.
She pointed at me, they charged immediately at me but were prevented by my classmates.
More crowed gathered, I pretended as if nothing happened. While everybody was focusing at the entrance, another guy started tapped my head continuesly like 6 times, "you you you... You dey form like say you tough abi?" This na my classmate self. Wetin concern am for this matter na.
Guy cool na, why you dey touch my head like that, you be my father?
Na me you dey talk to? He responded. Just then it dawned on me ... Na dem.
I turned around, faced him, this time I'm not taking another slap. He held my shirt, I held him back and gave him a punch without warning, then gave him some distance to allow me defend myself from any incoming blow. The attention diverted to my side, people held both of us. As I say make I go house, as the students don free me, na so I receive the fourth slap from behind.
I turned na this mumu Michael. When he saw my reaction he ran out. I got myself free and chased after him.
He ran to the field but wasn't too fast, as a footballer I decided to use my skills, slide him from behind. We not fell on the ground, meanwhile students were following us.
Before dem go separate I quickly rushed to give him the four slaps, because now the whole truth about who is who has dawned on me.
Still struggling with the pains of his fall, I climbed on him, gave him two slaps, about to give him the 3rd when I heard Bibo's voice. She held my hand.
Other corpers and students were now there.
Chai allow me make I kuku kill this guy for ground here.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
nice story keep it up
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Samuelsmart22(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice one Mr wondah
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Wondah kid.hwfa...oya continue na
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Continue......
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by youngfocus(m): 1:57am On Mar 16, 2018
baba continue ur this story,b4 i come arrest u on top ur story,keep guy on suspense can gv high blood pressure
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2018
They say he who fights and run lives to fight another day, I obeyed the voices telling me not to kill that guy or smash his face into pieces but what I didn't realize is that I just beat a drum I may not be able to finish the dance.

We ended up in the principal's office, narrated our side of the story but the principal wasn't satisfied. Unknown to us someone already called the police that there was a riot in the school and two cult groups are fighting. Cult groups ke?
Despite the principal's denial the police insisted on taking us to the station. I wasn't ready to go, but they insisted.
That night I slept in the cell for the first time, the police wanted me to confess being a cultist but I am not that dumb.
The cell mates mishandled me, beat me like say I be lamb for sacrifice, but I survive am. Those guys realizing I wasn't a game boy and was trying to challenge made matters worse for me.
My saving grace was when my dad came. He spoke with the police but they refused to release me. They said they had an order from above not to release us. However I didn't sleep in the cell but behind the counter on bare flaw.
I caught cold, and was only glad I made it through that morning. Early that morning my dad came in with our family lawyer. While he was busy with the oga, ( whether na dpo abi wetin dem am sef) I heard noise from outside.
Bimbo and some of the corpers had mobilized some students to come protest. See me o, now I don turn celebrity. Sensing the situation was getting out of hand, the DPO abi na area commander ordered for our immediate release.
The kind hug wey dem hug me as I come out shame catch me.
My dad advised I go back with him at least for a week before my exam resumes but I refused. I knew he may pretend to be cool with the whole situation but he would roast me when I get home.
The principal assured of my protection since we are now becoming friends.
I left with the principal, by now Edie was around, cos he came when he heard I was arrested.
The next morning the principal called us during morning assembly. After his lengthy speech he made us sign undertaking that we would not fight nor disrupt school activities again neither engage or confront each other outside. I signed, Zorba and her cousin signed likewise the other guys about six.
The principal who said its customary to share drink brought a bottle of fanta and made us have a sip from the same cup signifying our agreement. While siping mine cos I was the 3rd after Zorba and Marylin. After sipping I quickly let in some of my saliva into the cup make those guys drink.
It appears we were cool now, so we left to our classes.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
That Thursday night is a night I would never forget. I was sleeping in my room with Ed when I heard a big bang, I stood up and a saw two figures coming in. Shey na here, yes na here.
I thought it was a dream, a mighty light flashed on my face, then I heard a thunderous slap. Gbowa. I heard notice outside, student shouting, I wanted to run buy the next thing I noticed was a hit on my head. I couldn't see anything.
The next time I woke up, I still couldn't see. I noticed my eyes were blindfolded, my hands were tied behind my back same as my leg. Then I noticed this sharp pain on my heard. I tried to speak but by mouth was also tied.
Then I heard people chattering and laughing.
Am I dead? I asked myself.
No way I can still feel my body.
No you are dead, another voice told me.
If you are dead you would see bright lights and not darkness.
Maybe you are going to hell and the angels or the devil are laughing at you. The second voice said.
The thought of hell was even worse when I felt heat and the sound of fire burning.
Maybe it is a kidnap I thought as I smelt the odoir of burning tyres.
I tried to figure who would have thought of kidnapping me. I couldn't figure out. My dad was not rich neither did I have a rich uncle.
"I told you he is not dead" I heard a voice say. "Shey you for don throw way am for water." The voice added.
"Go comot wetin we tie am for mouth." Another voice instructed. "You know say general never come" another one insisted. "You dey craze abi? In fact I dey go comot am myself" I was trying to place the voice. It sounded familiar. I know it was I female voice but I can't remember. I can't even remember what happened the previous night. How long I had been there.
I felt a hand untie my mouth. 'Where am I?"
"Ssshhh. Keep quite before I blow your mouth." The voice responded.
Tease am with words, don't keep mute.
She was already walking away. "I know who you are" God knows I don't. And if anything goes wrong I'm a dead soul. She came back. "Listen Harry, you messed up big time, you don land for big gbege. But no worry I ho do everything I fit do make dem no waste you." I recognized the voice that's what I wanted since.
"Medie how long have I been here?" "Two days now don't say anything again before you complicate the situation" she said before leaving.
Two bleeping days? And I couldn't remember? I never chop for two days and I still dey alive? What happens? How did it happen? Many questions I wanted to ask but she is already gone.
I kept laying where I was, I could feel I was laying on a local mat. But it was obvious I was in the bush, maybe a forest cos I didn't hear the sound of people or vehicles.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2018
youngfocus:
baba continue ur this story,b4 i come arrest u on top ur story,keep guy on suspense can gv high blood pressure
ifedy66:
nice story keep it up
dotunibrahim7:
Wondah kid.hwfa...oya continue na
Samuelsmart22:
Nice one Mr wondah
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Nice one bro...abeg no delay o
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
After hours of waiting the much awaited general came. I don't want to ho into details of what happened, the torture pains and hunger I went through. I want to conclude this story as fast as I can.
There were chants, drumming singing.... I was still laying there with my eyes blindfolded. Hunger was biting hard on me.
The general asked them to remove the blindfold. They did. The fire was burning so hard that I nearly went blind. I tried opening gradually until my sight adjusted.

The left me there and continued their initiation.

What I saw there was beyond my imagination. I saw about 50 people both young boys and boys and girls, a about 4 elderly men in their 50s, and 6 married women.
I was sure of what I saw. I also witnessed the initiation of 6 boys and 2 girls. They were beaten, the girls willingly pulled off their cloths and six men each, had their time with them the general making it the seventh.
I was crying within me. The mothers and the fathers were watching. This is something I witnessed and my coming out alive was only by the grace of God.

After a while the Sub Intel who was the Ss2 guy brought out a drink and raised a motion kind of. They asked him why he had brought me, he said I challenged him and wanted me to be taught a lesson.

One woman suggested they should just waste me since I have already seen their processes if I refused to join.
The general asked I should be brought. They dragged me made me kneel before them.
Then he asked me...
Gen:Which cult you belong?
Me: None.
Gen: Wetin be your name?
Me: Harry
Gen:Harry who
Me: Harry Chindah
Gen: Chindah na rich family na, you go call your papa tell am say make them no find you again. Say him go bring money den we release you.
There was confusion among them. Though I bare the same surname with the great Chindahs we are never related.
I told them my dad was an ordinary civil servant.
I think we should waste him another guy suggested.
Then Marylin spoke. She told them the reason the whole issue came up was because of her.
She was brave, I think that's what made her a queen among them. Now I was later made to understand that the cult had three groups all working together. The street, campus and secondary school. She was queen of the secs.
The general got angry that she betrayed their code by trying to 4k a non player. But she insisted she did it to get t her cousin who was always proud of having the most popular guy in school.
The table turned and it was time to punish me. I was told I would have to drink her pee. She'd pee on my mouth, then I'll have to drink as many as I could.
They have decided not to kill me, but I must accept never to challenge any of them. But must drink the pee. I resisted she pleaded with me that it was meant to save my life.
I still resisted, the general held out a gun, cocked it, the this Intel guy pleaded that if anything should happen to me, they would suspect the known faces who fought with me.
He fire the gun in the air. I knew I either had to drink to survive.
Don't ask me if I did.
Re: Why I Decided To Be A Playboy by MrWondah(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
The final episode
After all the beating mosquito bites, and humiliation as was asked to go.
The untied my hands and legs, then tied my mouth. Then they asked me to run for my life. Either I survive or die.
I ran for my life. After about 30min of running in the night, I waited to take a break, then I continued. I didn't know where I was going but I kept praying for God to save me.
It was almost dawn but the whether was still dark.
I came accros a swamp, men, what if crocs dey here?
If I no die for these guys their hand I no ho die for water.
I swam through the water, and kept moving. Then I saw farms ahead of me, I saw mast and heard the sound of people. I realised I was getting home. At least where people lived.
I met a woman in the farm, when she saw me she ran away. I removed the piece of cloth tied on my mouth, sat down drank her water, ate her food. By this time she was already standing afar looking at me.
When she I realised I was harmless she came, asked me where I came from and I told her but not the full details.
She told me she would help me. Though I was like 3 villages away from where I registered my exams.
I asked her if she had a phone. She said she did but didn't have credit. I tried to borrow but she was ineligible.
I exhausted her MTN flash before someone finally called. I was glad yo hear ed's voice.
I told him I was ok.
The woman took me to her house, boiled water for me and I had my bath. Gave me good food. I can never forget what she did for me.
I rested a while before I headed back to my place of residence. She sat behind me on the bike to make sure I arrive safely.
###########
Virtually my whole family was there waiting. I had lost a good amount of weight due to hunger.
Ed later explained to me how I passed out because those guys hit me with plank. He told me how they kidnapped us both but left him on the way. How they beat up the students that where living there, took their phones and money. They also went to the corpers lodge, it was an operation rob them all that night. I was lucky not to have sustained any injury. But the headache was intense.
After we reported to the police station k followed my dad back.
I only returned the day I had my first paper. I didn't tell the police I knew any of them. But I was planing my revenge on each that I knew.
For Michael, the day he wrote physics I made sure I was at the principal's office. While the principal was in a private session with the supervisor, I removed his paper and dumped it in the waste bin.
The general was recently shot late last year and he is dead. Many of them I can tell you are dead.
####################################
Unfortunately, whole Zorba got lucky, travelled out for studies, I became close with her cousin. Yeah. We banged a couple of time and we still talk once in a while.

She's gives me info an how to deal with any game boy no matter the affiliation. She was lucky to have survived an attack earlier last year. Now she is an international runs girl, and whenever she visits, I get my cut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.