Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! (8772 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Augustap:

I'm not a public toilet fa grin
Imagine the rest yourself grin
And I am not a public Tap
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Just dey follow front enter, pass back comot sha. Dey play dey go, hope say CD never burst before sha? You don try Tangdom ?

In God I trust in all my Race
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by BoncoBoy: 12:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Guess who's back
Ousmane.
Barca really need him now Suarez is just making me angry
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Divay22(f): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Having 10 female friends and not giving my full commitment to one?

Yeah!

They're friends not GF
Mehn i just hope when you get the realest, you don't get to use her and think of dumping her, all because you doubt if there's any real girl out there, cause by the time you find out it will already be too late..

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by lordbish(m): 2:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:
Seriously...the kind heartbreak wey you go suffer ..no be from this world!

Gals ain't Loyal again grin

A guy shouted yesternight beside a gal "Bleep YOU!! YOU LIED!" and he left hurriedly in annoyance.. few minutes after another guy came and replace the guy who left!

I loved once hard..and I was burnt by the unfortunate gal!

Now..I am into over 10 female friends and I am totally comfortable!! Like I am comfortable..

Now I don't care about a gal calling another guy beside me..or sex chatting..so far it's not affecting my shares and even if it affects me...I wee just walk over to the next gal!
Having a girlfriend without being ready for marriage is kind of a waste of time and resources. Loyalty is dead nowadays. So i totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Bibi294(f): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Ladies then were loyal!

The ladies we have today are so emotionally unstable
...yet, people are still getting married every weekend! See, just check yourself and also, check the type of girls you roll with...
Ladies like your mum still exist...
Moreso, if you don't change your philosophy 'bou ladies, I pray you don use and dump your supposed wife... Pls change!
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Augustap(f): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

And I am not a public Tap
Nice one cheesy
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Girls in trouble sad
*pokes her*
Hey u
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by adedayo3193(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Guess who's back

[center]is he fit to start match[/center]
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2017
adedayo3193:

[center]is he fit to start match[/center]
Nah but will be fit for d big one

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2017
BoncoBoy:
Ousmane. Barca really need him now Suarez is just making me angry
Lolzzz......Suarez don dey smoke
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy you're negotiating our Sister in the house abi? Shaybebaby, I'm coming for you. As single girls no do una
Martin is my bro from another mother. grin
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Martin is my bro from another mother. grin

Kikiki

That's why he's trying to sell you off right?

Morning. Missed ya, how's the knight ?
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Kikiki

That's why he's trying to sell you off right?

Morning. Missed ya, how's the knight ?
Martin's father is cupid, he can't help himself. grin

Lil man is great, was unwell last week, as well as little big man. So I had two whiny whingy babies to look after.

Morning to you too. Can't keep up with the monickers tongue
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Martin's father is cupid, he can't help himself. grin

Lil man is great, was unwell last week, as well as little big man. So I had two whiny whingy babies to look after.

Morning to you too. Can't keep up with the monickers tongue

Hehehe @ moni.ckers. Isn't variety the spice of life?

What's up. I hope they're both doing great, you sound like you've been having fun to me
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Augustap:

Nice one cheesy
Good morning
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hehehe @ moni.ckers. Isn't variety the spice of life?

What's up. I hope they're both doing great, you sound like you've been having fun to me
You been unwell too? Poor thing. cry
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Born2conquer: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Bibi294:

...yet, people are still getting married every weekend! See, just check yourself and also, check the type of girls you roll with...
Ladies like your mum still exist...
Moreso, if you don't change your philosophy 'bou ladies, I pray you don use and dump your supposed wife... Pls change!

All is well... actually ladies become more attracted to you when you give them less attention!

Bibi! I've suffered from gals... seriously
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

You been unwell too? Poor thing. cry

It's typical here. The stress levels in Nigeria and Syria's almost on the same magnitude tongue
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Augustap(f): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Born2conquer:

Good morning
Good morning dear
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's typical here. The stress levels in Nigeria and Syria's almost on the same magnitude tongue
Sorry boo, try to take time out so you don't get overwhelmed.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Sorry boo, try to take time out so you don't get overwhelmed.

I think i'll do that at the end of the day, gonna log out everything, take weeks off.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

I think i'll do that at the end of the day, gonna log out everything, take weeks off.
That's the spirit. smiley
You'll find how much more effective you are when you log in again.
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

That's the spirit. smiley
You'll find how much more effective you are when you log in again.

Certainly, i'm just stressed out. I'll take the next four weeks off
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
l don tire !

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2017
chenzen:
l don tire !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
jah help us !

1 Like

Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Certainly, i'm just stressed out. I'll take the next four weeks off
Might as well take it till after the festive holidays... As a big boy ya know. wink
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Might as well take it till after the festive holidays... As a big boy ya know. wink

I thought of that. Perhaps till January then, in that case, lemme enjoy my last day on the forum for the year
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by adedayo3193(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Nah but will be fit for d big one

As in el classico??
Re: I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! by shaybebaby(f): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2017
kiss
KreativGenius:

I thought of that. Perhaps till January then, in that case, lemme enjoy my last day on the forum for the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help / Shocking Thing I Found In My Fridge Today / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.