Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (32529 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / 10 Sex Styles To Give Your Lover To Make Him Or Her Not To Leave You / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is story Abeg.

All I want to know is
Can she knack well?
Can she contribute intelligently to a healthy conversation?
Does she know when to keep quiet?
Does she have a good hygiene?

We are good to go

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tell that to d next generation
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by OboOlora(f): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please include genotype!
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by greencard: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Genotype
Blood group
Heredity traits( insanity, memory loss)
Family background
Secrets
Etc are also inclusive to avoid stories that touch
Good point u have there marriage no be beans
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Edipee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
One just has to be ready before making the bold step.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by sunkanmihassan1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very insightful and different from the normal lists we are used to here.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
The five things you need to know is
1. Is she/he The tolerant type?
2. Can she cook? / can he provide the food?
3. Can he impregnate?/can She conceive?
4. Is he/she healthy?
5. All of the above.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
smiley... is she the gra gra type? if she is... Mr. Man... run!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Amberon11: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Do you have sense at all?
Englishgold:
Women can bring joy when there's money and cause unnatural death in hardship. if not to have kids...,lemme just be going
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by AuroraB(f): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Confuse those who chose to be confused, inugo?
So, if the man has plenty dependents, the lady should back out according to you, Socrates undecided
It's now a crime to have dependents? Oniranu angry
Except the points on health, all your rants are bullsh!t sad
Emilosobee cool
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is s/he the gra gra type?

That one sef na major factor to consider oooo... Nobody wan carry problem for house
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Newboss(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Marriage is a scam
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This is story Abeg.

All I want to know is
Can she knack well?
Can she contribute intelligently to a healthy conversation?
Does she know when to keep quiet?
Does she have a good hygiene?

We are good to go
[i] Nice one bro.. But this one wey knack come top your list sha cheesy icon
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Knack is life
Life is knack.

You feel me?
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Magnifico2000: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are so on point on this especially on health issues.
A neighbour of mine married a lady and during her child birth, where she needed blood. It was during blood transfusion that her husband noticed she was HIV positive.

The child tested negative and her husband tested begative too.

Now the marriage has failed as the lady was affected with the test result and even the husband.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Defcon1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I despise extravagant spenders lipsrsealed
Ada Ada
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by ikevictor: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
And if she cooks indomie with prawns , then it's been for for you grin
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by HOSTCOM(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Correct!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by admissionrunz: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
teemah21:
wow
you have been shouting wow wow wow since, are you an ambulance?
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Adhocnaira: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
interesting read but pretty much every other guy! neways modern day marriages aint what they should be !
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
The issues on this list are very true, unfortunately most people ignore them or just pretend not to see the red flags undecided
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Englishgold: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Do you have sense at all?

You must be a fool. Did I ask you to quote me or read my text.Bleep off your dirty stinky ass. Go and baff.pig
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by newslifeop: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Really
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Mryacks: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Medical screening very important..
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by MichaelBlake40: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I jus dey fear the guy o cheesy e be like say im go kill im wife grin
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by Amberon11: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
you are totally senseless
Englishgold:

You must be a fool. Did I ask you to quote me or read my text.Bleep off your dirty stinky ass. Go and baff.pig
Re: 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse by teemah21(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2017
admissionrunz:
you have been shouting wow wow wow since, are you an ambulance?

and what is your p with that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Taboo / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.