Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (81783 Views)

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by PointZerom: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
ok
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Generation is totally a pure waste....
but why just take a look at her ask her now to spell Interdenominational

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls, what is dis.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Slaveman343: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'll pass
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Help iz slay queen d same as Ashawo?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
i call dem SLAY PYTHONS and am not wrong....see as d tin b like wetin dem wan take go do rituals.....make i beg abami eda to use BAT slap u for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
The kind of wife material I need mehnnn...
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Kingjags: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
I sabi her die. Olosho marble for Ikotun.... Those girls ain't shit nah Attaché them they always do for Marble lounge

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
urgly sad
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Satan don buy dis one life kpatapkata
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by kizz007: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
ONLY GOD CAN HELP YOU NOW . I SWEAR
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
All dz kine tin mk gals irritating to me nigbami, sad.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Stanley1155: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is a typical example of how important CONDOM is cos condom could have prevented this from happening.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go get 'em grin cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by khalids: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
First and foremost...they are butt ugly
Over bleached with poor sense of fashion......

They look like a couple of village girls that were introduced to olosho things......

Finally how on earth do this things make it to front page.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

WHAT IS THE MORAL OF THIS TOPIC...HAS NAIRALAND LOST ITS SENSES

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by sirkay2100(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
You screw this one, your business STOP
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
flat butts
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by jstar376(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very dirty work girls
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
I love boobs they are blessings from God

I sucked one last week I was crying

Word can't express the joy.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by oputa1: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stevebamdex:
You mean some people actually congratulated the mothers of these hoes the day they were born? sad
This generation have truly missed it.

my broda
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by banme1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
this HIV+ ashawo again?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is one of the reason I commend Muslims. They won't tolerate this shit in any Islamic state but would boldly stand to sing in our Pentecostal churches.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by chronique(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
dirty trashy looking thing.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by hustla(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Reminds me of Erigga

'19,bobby don turn slippers '
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seriously...I find it hard getting aroused with a girl as loosed as this...that's me for u..
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by hustla(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
HeWrites:
More >>> http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/slay-queen-shows-off-her-expensive.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Awon Omo tikabodi
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
This one should just be passed on to lesbians.

I believe they'll know what to do with her.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Heineken(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbish.. See their dry legs.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nairaland sef! undecided undecided undecided how can such post make FP? All these malnourished slay slaves, waste of sub!
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:

i love it that way grin

Afterall she aint naked.
You can't see anything wrong with that. After all,you have always allowed your biggerpreek to do the thinking for you just as ur moniker entails.
You aint to be blamed mr biggerpreek grin.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by kprez(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
she iz fuckinq crazy, beside who qiv d Bleep abt her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.