Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (81794 Views)

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
I wanted to type something bad then I remembered there is one f@g called bobrisky, I have seen worse things in my days undecided,MODs make una Kwontinu oooo . No reasonable topics again?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by mhaki(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who let them whores out?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Girls of these day's they tire me ooogrin And my friends go dey tell me to go marry hia Ayam not understanding ooo
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Girls of these day's they tire me ooogrin
And my friends go dey tell me to go marry hia
Ayam not understanding ooo
i wouldn't go near that creature even if she is the last female on earth grin
that camerounian gyal is fine, why not marry her? tongue
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by donyusy: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
i wouldn't go near that creature even if she is the last female on earth grin
that camerounian gyal is fine, why not marry her? tongue

Hahahahahgringringrin

You mean I should marry someone that is a friend to me

Hia gypsey na wa for u ooogrin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by slimbullet: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Look at this dirty thing..... radarada!
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin

You mean I should marry someone that is a friend to me

Hia gypsey na wa for u ooogrin
who says you can't marry your friend? okay, if you don't want her let me try my luck with her grin grin grin if you say you are just friends with her.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by freeman95(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omo tika bodi
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
who says you can't marry your friend? okay, if you don't want her let me try my luck with her grin grin grin if you say you are just friends with her.

You are very free to gogrin
We are just friends oooo nothing beyond thatgringrin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

You are very free to gogrin
We are just friends oooo nothing beyond thatgringrin
Okay, Good! next time you see her tell her gypsy likes her grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
HeWrites:
A Popular Slay queen on Facebook identified as Dhora Dosh has showed off the outfit she rocked today.

Dhora who says she “treats the fk up”, of ladies who come at her asked those with negative comments to fk off her page.

A quick check on her profile, shows she’s 21.. At least, she’s of age to post seductive pictures on her Facebook wall.

The post has been met with positive comments by her friends on her wall… With many hailing her as the slay queens of all Queens.

She Looks beautiful though!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/slay-queen-shows-off-her-expensive.html

i pity the men she will crash his heart who will run to NL to type poo
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by uvalued(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flesh profits nothing behold maggot food on display....
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Awon slay werey[code][/code]
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:

Na wa for u oooogrin
It seems u ve forgotten so soon that I know what my friends will alway's appreciate from me...
I told her u like her on facebook chat but I don't know how serious she see's it,but she told me she has only chat with you just once...

Well I will tell her again when I see her on FBK..
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oooogrin
It seems u ve forgotten so soon that I know what my friends will alway's appreciate from me...
I told her u like her on facebook chat but I don't know how serious she see's it,but she told me she has only chat with you just once...

Well I will tell her again when I see her on FBK..
okay, but she is in cameroun,
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
girls like that suffer from chronic body odour.

get close to one and try to inhale, if you doubt me.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
okay, but she is in cameroun,
Yes na... U dey fear to go cameroongrin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Yes na...
U dey fear to go cameroongrin
yes! o! grin grin i hear say dem dey cut person head.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
olosho na so we de take know dem
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
yes! o! grin grin i hear say dem dey cut person head.

Hahahahagringrin
Fake stories everywheregringrin
Why dem nor cut my head na
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Chyluv1000(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Angel Gabriel if d trumpet is not ready just blow whistle.. warris all Dis?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:

I don seeyam.

Come tell me grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

I don seeyam.

Come tell me grin

Hian,who con teach our slangs like this ehgrin
Na wa ooo

Eh ehm una make I now sedon cook infact give una d best formular to bring this likeness into love..

How u see m
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Awodipog(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olosho connect
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by 2shure: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
okpo
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

I don seeyam.

Come tell me grin
grin grin grin tongue see how you make me blush! wink
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,who con teach our slangs like this ehgrin
Na wa ooo

Eh ehm una make I now sedon cook infact give una d best formular to bring this likeness into love..

How u see m
na small small o! grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahagringrin
Fake stories everywheregringrin
Why dem nor cut my head na
Na so i hear o! for Nairaland. grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very irritating undecided
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
gypsey:
Na so i hear o! for Nairaland. grin

Dat one na lie eeegringrin
They are very friendly people ee,am even planing on a personal business there selfgrin

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)