Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (52493 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2017
OP be bold enough and tell the sugar mum and her sugar boy to stop what you think they are doing!!
Re: Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour by Habyz(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Kobicove:

It's not stated anywhere in the article that this incident happened in Zimbabwe

A previous incident that happened in Zimbabwe was merely referenced undecided
Either way does it mean only one woman has a black Toyota Highlander?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour by Shoemoney: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2017
contactmorak:
Hmm, things are happening though. Just recently,a story was published about a Zimbabwe married female soldier who has been sleeping with a 24 year old boy until she got pregnant for him. If what this Twitter user is claiming is anything to go by, then it may be save to say that we are indeed at the end time.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/twitter-user-claims-a-woman-is-having-sex-with-his-23yearold-neigbour

23years old and his is getting it.....
Re: Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour by clemz85(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
This one still dey learn work of monitoring spirit, give us better description. Which one be driving a black highlander

Hahahahahahaest!!!

This one don graduate for work of spirit of divination, chill naa, easy
Re: Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Child abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.