Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (60631 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
No wonder seun and lala no get girlfriends

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by classicalbenson(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
the guys with long bulala that ejaculates money
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
wristbangle:
Most Nigerian ladies want all the mentioned attributes by OP. They want tall, dark/handsome, wealthy, 12packed, intelligent, God fearing, great sense of humour, excellent dress sense, etc meanwhile their physical attributes is not beholding at all using all sort of fake contingents to hype their value.

Excellent write up prof tosyne2much
bro...if any girl ask u all the aforementioned....Carry her to bar beach or ijegun plenty yonri(sand) full there and let her mould him herself...God didn't create such a man..���
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't you think they belong to the list ni? cheesy

U forget funny guys, u will think they arr about to steal ur girl 4rm u with their endless jokes u'll wana break their face grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by menwongo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
hisgrace090:
Women always around anything that resembles gain.

Weather real or fake.
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by ElsonMorali: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Architects.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by adepeter2027(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
toluleke:
80% of your write up are just trashy can you be more educative and write thing meaningful
Are you finding it difficult to collect the baton from him?

Nothing and nobody is stopping you from creating thread(s) filled with educative and informative points.

CC tosyne2much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tgmservice: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
lalanice:
But this list is every guy na undecided

tosyne has started again
dont mind d guy dont know how his list always get to FP
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by colossus91(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
3 8 9 in the building grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by thundafire: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Joystick of 9 inches attract friends of ur friend after dey news of ur durability,stability and performance is spread

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Safiaa:
90% of guys must fall into one category. I don't understand undecided

I taya o.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:

This one carry the discussion go another angle.
thanks for the confirmation grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
colossus91:
3 8 9 in the building grin
Na that category you belong abi? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
thundafire:
Joystick of 9 inches attract friends of ur friend after dey news of ur durability,stability and performance is spread
sure guy!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Are you finding it difficult to collect the baton from him?

Nothing and nobody is stopping you from creating thread(s) filled with educative and informative points.

CC tosyne2much
I guess those guys wey ladies no dey lurk around them na dey vex cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by SingleDaddy: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
kazyhm:

your signature though!.......lol
What's wrong with my signature bro? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Austema(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Tosyn the lucky guys on your list are the handsome and the brilliant guys...They are top on the ladder of men who do 'little' to have women chase after them. The rest are unlucky. If you need money, power and lies to get a woman, it's because you're most likely not her type all things being equal.

You forgot the influential guys. Women flock around this set for favours, e.g connections, jobs, contracts...etc.
I discoverd that all your post made front page, you must be a nice writter
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by festwiz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
But i fall in 2 categories, yet nothing. I need to leave my PC and go out some more cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
nice one but every guy has a trace of the aforementioned
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by davidboro(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
lectures and class reps
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by greencard: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
tgmservice:
dont mind d guy dont know how his list always get to FP
don't tell me u are envious undecided

.he got his spark .. .. he is popular around here.. thats what he does best and known for..mr10/10.grin . his post are relatable and humour coated . that doesn't make them all "correct"
tho

but whether u hate him or love him ..He got his charm rolling and its working well for him ..I heard over the news that he got it from an underground cave in the Indian ocean .. (don't tell anybody o. )..except u wanna go there to unlock it yourself cheesy

if no, then sit down, keep calm and be humble...grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Halo22: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Number 8 is very correct.... I remember those years on campus when babes no dey allow me rest, especially those olodo babes wey fine. Well i used the opportunity collect my honey pot....Rubbish.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by greencard: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nice one but every guy has a trace of the aforementioned
sister, its one thing to have/own a spell, its another thing to know how to cast the spell .
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by greencard: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Halo22:
Number 8 is very correct.... I remember those years on campus when babes no dey allow me rest, especially those olodo babes wey fine. Well i used the opportunity collect my honey pot....Rubbish.
picture of your test and exam's scores from your year one till finish or... u know the rest undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by starboyflight(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Architect and Artiste wey I be come make am worse. Dem wan kill man
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Halo22:
So you come graduate with baba? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by queenDD(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
A hardworking, fine guy with Jesus swag who knows his purpose in life and is fulfilling it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
but the funniest thing is, even if you don't belong to the above mentioned category, girls will also like you. so why should i bother myself. let me walker dey go jor
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Mammieace(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
queenDD:
A hardworking, fine guy with Jesus swag who knows his purpose in life and is fulfilling it.
Pardon me but which one is Jesus swag? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tgmservice: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
greencard:
don't tell me u are envious undecided

.he got his spark .. .. he is popular around here.. thats what he does best and known for..mr10/10.grin . his post are relatable and humour coated . that doesn't make them all "correct"
tho

but whether u hate him or love him ..He got his charm rolling and its working well for him ..I heard over the news that he got it from an underground cave in the Indian ocean .. (don't tell anybody o. )..except u wanna go there to unlock it yourself cheesy

if no, then sit down, keep calm and be humble...grin

thats why u decided to construct all this garbage

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm a hustle, short and dark in complexion but girls still dey run after me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / My Top Cuties On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.