Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,621 members, 7,834,044 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With (2434 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by nelsonebby(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
kingmeme:
My people please I wouldn't like anyone to take this matter for a joke I'm a 23 years old guy though a need but my problem with approaching ladies is the non certainty of what exactly to tell her if I approach to woo her as I'm always too conscious of doing things the right way please your advice will be highly welcome. What and what can you tell a girl you meet maybe in school, church, street, bus, or work place when you want to have a relationship with the person
introduce yourself. then tell her 'I like you'. not love ooo. Like

hope this help.
and also make sure you're looking at her eyes ooo. so she knows you're serious. byeee
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by slizzyb(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Very simple. Tell her "I love you, talk your own". If she says no, let her be and if she says yes, take her home and remove her clothes. undecided

Yeye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub / Hello Guys Support My Hustle Pls, Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.